A Sailor Moon Fanfiction: The...

By Dragomaster312

Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family. A sailor moon fanfic with a special twist in it. I do not... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159

Chapter 12

205 6 0
By Dragomaster312

Jadeite was in the Dark Kingdom by himself, avoiding Queen Beryl. He was still feeling frustrated having to have his plans foiled again by Sailor Moon and the guardians.

"That girl's becoming quite the nuisance," he growled, clenching his fist. "But I'll be rid of her soon, just you wait!"

Then Jadeite was interrupted by the sound of a woman's laugh. Jadeite glanced behind him and saw a spout of water gush forth behind him, revealing a young woman. She was young, had light skin, teal hair with eyes matching color, and wore a short sleeveless blue dress and white gloves.

"Who would have guessed that one little girl would be so much trouble for the great Jadeite?" she commented coolly. "You're starting to lose your touch."

Jadeite then knew who it was. "What do you want, Thetis?" he asked coldly.

"Oh. You remembered my name even after all this time.," said Thetis innocently. "I'm very flattered."

Jadeite's eyes narrowed suspiciously. "So, what business does Queen Beryl's subordinate have with me anyway?"

"Well, you certainly haven't changed much, have you?" said Thetis feigning disappointment. "Your responses to me are always so cold every time I come to express my love and admiration for you."

"I'm afraid I have no time for such nonsense," scoffed Jadeite trying his best to ignore her. "Go back the way you came and get out of my sight."

"Aw, please don't be like that," Thetis pretended to pout. "And here I came today to offer my services to you. I've come up with the perfect way to gather energy for our Great Ruler."

Jadeite wasn't ignoring Thetis anymore. "What did you say?!"

"Now I have your attention," smirked Thetis. "Let me tell you my plan; I call this one... Operation Romantic Cruise."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

That night, Usagi was in her room watching TV when she saw an advertisement that caught her interest. It showed a cruise ship cutting through the waves in the sea with dozens of couples having a great time on it.

"A Night on the open sea..." a woman's voice said. "Together in your little world, just the two of you."

"The perfect time to rekindle an old spark or fan an old flame," said a man's voice. "On a romantic cruise for lovers."

"Our maiden voyage begins tomorrow," continued the woman's voice. "Join us and let your dreams come true."

Usagi sighed dreamily. "I wanna go, too," she said to herself.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The next day after school, the cruise was the talk of the entire school. Everyone was talking about wanting to go and having a romantic time.

"Man... I would love to ride on a cruise ship at least once," said Usagi as she stared at the picture of the cruise ship on her desk. "Just imagine sailing away by the light of the moon."

"I know what you mean," said Naru. "But sadly, tickets have been completely sold out for a month.

"I still don't see what the big deal is," said Harusuke. "I mean, come on, it's just a giant boat going from one place to another."

"That because you have no sense of romance, Harusuke!" snapped Usagi.

"Yeah! Stop being such a spoilsport!" pouted Naru.

Harusuke rolled his eyes and said nothing more. Just then, Umino walked up to them.

"Hey, you guys," he said as he picked up the picture looking at it. "Checking out that romantic cruise, eh? That does seem pretty nice! A luxury liner with room for six hundred and sixty-six passengers and supposedly as the ship travels from Tokyo to Yokohama, the view of the stars is enough to make any man or woman fall in love!"

Usagi and Naru stared at Umino, feeling their romantic dreams die on the spot.

"Well, now you've gone and made me seasick," grumped Usagi. "Thanks a lot, Umino."

Umino was surprised. "Wait, you wanted to go on that cruise for real, Usagi? Well, that's a darn shame," he spoke with disappointment.

Usagi and Naru were puzzled about what Umino meant, but their jaws dropped in realization after a second.

"Hold on, Umino! Do you mean to say..." began Usagi

"That you have tickets?!" finished Naru.

"I did," replied Umino. "But I don't have them anymore because I gave them to my neighbor."

"How on earth could you pass up on something so incredible?!" said Usagi.

"Well, we're still in middle school and minors. So we can't exactly go without a parent or guardian," said Umino. "Plus, it sets sail at a time way past my curfew."

Naru and Usagi stared at Umino blankly while Harusuke was surprised but amused.

"That's probably the most responsible thing I've ever heard you say," said Naru.

"Exactly," said Harusuke. "So maybe you two should take a page from Umino's book and forget about that cruise."

"Now that I think about it," said Umino. "I believe that there's a lottery going on in the shopping district with two tickets to that cruise as the grand prize."

Upon hearing Umino say that, before anyone else could react, Usagi had grabbed her bag along with Harusuke by the wrist araced out of the room with incredible speed and strength, leaving Naru, Umino, and the other students in the dust.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Usagi was at the lottery stand at the shopping district, desperately trying to win the tickets. The object of the lottery was to spin the machine until a ball came out. If it was a golden ball, you win the tickets. Usagi repeatedly tried to win, but she lost every time, eventually reaching her tenth try.

"I'm going to get it this time!" she said, determined as she furiously spun the machine to get the golden ball to come out. But, sadly, what came out was a red ball, not a golden one. "Aw, man. I lost again..." she grumped.

"Sorry, little lady," said the shopkeeper brightly as he handed her a packet of tissues. "But hey, here's a packer of tissues as a consolation prize!"

Harusuke was waiting for Usagi on the other side of the crowd as Usagi pushed her way through.

"So I take it that you lost?" he asked.

Usagi sadly nodded her head. "Geez! Harusuke, this is so frustrating!" complained Usagi. "It's practically next to impossible to win those tickets!"

"Not unless you either get lucky or if you can see which ball is going to come out," said Harusuke. "But other than that,

you're pretty much right on the impossible part."

Just then, Rei happened to be walking by holding a bag of groceries. "Harusuke? Usagi? What are you two doing?" she asked.

"Oh hey Rei," said Usagi. "You won't believe this, but there's a lottery going on, and the winner gets two tickets to a romantic cruise tonight! But I've played this thing about ten times, and I haven't won."

"But I don't get it," said Rei. "Why would you two even want those?"

"Don't look at me. Usagi's the one who wants the tickets," said Harusuke.

"Oh, come on, you two. Aren't you even interested just a little bit?" asked Usagi. "Wouldn't you two want to go on it with a special someone?"

"Of course not!" said Rei. "Need I remind you that we're Guardians Usagi. We don't have time to waste on nonsense like this!"

Usagi could only look sheepish as Rei walked past her with a huff. Harusuke then nodded his head.

"Well, you gotta give Rei this much," he said. "She sure can be as real as Luna when it comes about duties. Just what I'd expect from her."

But Harusuke would soon take back that statement, for Rei then walked up to the lottery counter, giving the shopkeeper a couple of thousand yen, surprising both of the Tsukino siblings.

"I'd like to give it a try, too, please," she said.

"Sure thing!" smiled the shopkeeper.

Rei then placed her hands together like she was praying and concentrating hard. Then he made the Rin symbol with her hands, and Harusuke immediately knew what Rei was doing.

"No... she wouldn't!" he thought.

Then Rei placed her hand on the handle on the machine's grip and spun it as fast as she could. Then she suddenly stopped. A small ball came out, and the shopkeeper, Usagi, and Harusuke couldn't believe their eyes, for the ball that came out was the golden one. The shopkeeper grabbed his bell and began ringing it like a madman.

"We have a winner!" he yelled. "Congratulations! You just won the grand prize, which is two tickets for the romantic cruise!"

Rei jumped up and down with joy. "Yeah! I did it! I won!" she whooped.

Harusuke and Usagi could only at her deeply baffled.

"Rei... what happened to not wanting to waste time on useless nonsense like this?" muttered Usagi.

"Not only that, but she used her powers to cheat," added Harusuke.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

At Juuban Park, Usagi was desperately trying to compromise with Rei regarding the tickets while Harusuke and Luna sat on a bench watching the two.

"Come on, Rei! You even said that you weren't even interested in those tickets!" said Usagi.

"I still don't see why I should give them to you," said Rei.

Usagi hummed, trying to come up with a good reason. She then had an idea. "I know! How about we got together!" she suggested. "It'll be lots of fun!"

"You supposed to go with a boyfriend!" barked Rei. "Now lay off, will you?!"

Usagi then smirked. "And you don't have anyone to bring because you don't even have a boyfriend!"

"Oh shut up!" snapped Rei. "Besides, unlike you, I can easily get a date for the cruise."

"Oh, brother. There they go again," sighed Harusuke.

"Come on, you two, cut out already!" begged Luna.

Then Ami came up. "What's going on, you guys?" she asked.

"Oh, it's just another one of Usagi and Rei's silly fights," sighed Luna.

"Only this time, they're fighting over two cruise tickets," explained Harusuke. "I don't even get why it's so important."

Then when Rei saw Ami, she had an idea. "Hey, Ami! Perfect timing!" she said. "Could you come with me for a second?"

Ami did so, and Rei grabbed her by the hand and dragged her away, much to Usagi's anger and annoyance.

"Hey, Rei! Get back here!" the ordango blonde yelled. "Mark my words, you'll ever be able to find a boyfriend in time!"

"Usagi, will you just let it go already?" said Harusuke. "I mean, it's just a cruise. Get over it."

"No way! Not when Rei was being so rude!" said Usagi grimly. "We're following her! Let's go, Harusuke!"

Usagi grabbed Harusuke by the arm and then raced away in hot pursuit of Rei, with Luna toiling far behind.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Eventually, Usagi, Harusuke, and Luna followed Rei and Ami to a cafe where they sat alone at a booth while they squeezed into a booth behind them, so Rei and Ami wouldn't notice.

"Usagi. What are we doing here?" asked Harusuke. "Don't tell that you plan to -"

"Shh! Be quiet!" hushed Usagi. "I'm trying to hear them!"

"So what's up, Rei?" asked Ami. "What did you want to talk to me about?"

"I wanted to ask you if you wanted to come along for the cruise that's going on tonight," replied Rei as she showed Ami the tickets.

Ami was surprised. "What?! Me? But why?" she wondered. "Usagi wanted to go, and Harusuke would probably be a better candidate."

"No way! I mean, come on! Can you imagine that dork in a romantic setting?" sighed Rei. "And even if I wanted to ask Harusuke, he'd never go for it. Not only that, but you can do marine research, and it'll be a great learning experience for you." Rei then sighed dreamily. "And maybe, I can find a great and hot boyfriend just like Tuxedo Mask."

"I don't know," said Ami doubtfully. "Are you sure it's OK?"

"Of course it is! Now please say that you'll go," begged Rei. "Please, please, please?"

Ami was still uncertain about this sudden invitation, but then she smiled. "All right then. I'll go," she said.

"So that's how it is," growled Usagi under her breath, having to have overheard everything that Rei and Ami said. "Not only does Rei not have a boyfriend, but she's inviting Ami instead of me?! Do they think I'm just gonna' stand idly by while they go on that cruise?! Well, think again! Because I'm getting on that cruise ship, and no one's going to stop me!"

Luna and Harusuke could only shake their heads.

"Oh Usagi... why do you have to be so stubborn at things like this?" Harusuke groaned exasperatedly.

"If only she could show this much determination at being a Guardian," said Luna.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Later that night, everyone boarded the cruise ship, ready to go and have a romantic and wonderful time. They all were dressed in beautiful dresses and smashing tuxedos. Usagi, Harusuke, and Luna were also hiding behind some nearby crates.

"Man. There sure are a lot of people going on board," said Harusuke.

"That right. And we're getting on too," said Usagi. "No matter what it takes!"

"And how are you going to do that, Usagi?" asked Luna.

Usagi grinned. "I thought it would be obvious," she said smugly. "For situations like this, that why I have this!" She then whipped out the Disguise Pen, much to Luna's and Harusuke's surprise and shock.

"Usagi! You can't do that!" cried Luna. "The Disguise Pen is only supposed to be used for fighting good and Guardian business!"

"Yeah! And in case you haven't noticed, this is the furthest thing from those things!" added Harusuke.

"Come on, you two, don't be so serious," said Usagi as she raised the Disguise Pen and activated its powers. "MOON POWER! Transform into a beautiful photographer!"

In a brilliant flash of light, Usagi changed. Her hair was now short; she wore a blue and white striped tank top with a long-sleeved orange jacket, tan pants, and blue sneakers and had a photographer's case over her shoulder. Usagi opened her camera case, put Luna inside it, much to her reluctance, and then threw the Disguise Pen to Harusuke.

"Alright then, Harusuke, your turn!" she said.

"Now, just a minute!" Harusuke spoke indignantly. "If you think I'm going on that boat, you're crazy!"

"Fine then! You can just stay behind while I have all the fun!" smiled Usagi as she took off towards the boat.

"Hey! Usagi! Come back here!" yelled Harusuke.

But it was no use. Usagi had already snuck onto the boat through a door no one was watching. Harusuke then sighed, pinching his nose.

"Good grief! That girl is going to be the death of me!" he sighed with resignation as he then raised the pen. "SOLAR POWER! Change me into a photographer!"

Harusuke then changed as well. He wore green sneakers, gray jeans, and a blue t-shirt with a white logo. His hair was under a red cap turned backward, and he also was carrying a camera, only it was equipped with a stand. Then when no one else was looking, he followed Usagi in hot pursuit going through the door.

As the passengers continued to board the ship, Jadite and Thetis disguised as a captain and staff. They were pleased with how this was turning out.

"Take a look Captain Jadeite; all of our young victims are climbing aboard by the dozens," smirked Thetis. "It looks like the plan is progressing smoothly."

"I'm really must say, I'm impressed with you, Teitz," complimented Jadite. "It's hard to believe that this cruise ship is a broken-down old piece of junk enchanted by your seawater magic."

"Thank you, Jadeite," said Teitz. "With my magic, it was no problem at all."

A young sailor then appeared, saluting the two.

"Captain! We are ready to set sail from port!" said the sailor.

"Good! Let's depart!" commanded Jadeite.

The ship slowly pulled out of port at his command and sailed towards the sea. Jadeite then looked down at all of the victims.

"Let the flowers of your love blossom, all you silly human fools!" he chuckled to himself.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Ami and Rei were walking around the main room. As they did, the ship jolted and rocked, making them stumble a little.

"Aw geez! I picked the wrong night to wear heels!" complained Rei. "How can anyone be OK on a rocky ship like this?!"

"You know I've noticed something," said Ami as she glanced around at the many couples. "From what I could see looking around, it seems that we're the only two girls that came here all by themselves."

"You're right," agreed Rei. "I knew this would be some romantic event, but I didn't think that there would be all couples! I mean, you'd think that there'd be some single guys around here!"

Ami chuckled. "Somehow, I don't think that we'll be finding boyfriends, Rei," she smiled.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Meanwhile, Usagi and Harusuke were trying to stay hidden from watchful eyes in the engine room. Usagi then set down her case and opened it so that Luna could get some fresh air.

"Where are we now?" she asked.

"I don't know," said Usagi. "I think this is the engine room."

"It is, but... something's not right here," said Harusuke. "Shouldn't the engine room be a lot noisier?"

"Yeah... you're right, Harusuke," said Luna. "The engine room isn't supposed to be this quiet. Especially with a ship this big."

"Well... maybe it's just idling for now," suggested Usagi.

Luna then jumped out of the case and looked out the window at the crashing waves. "I doubt that," she said. "We're moving at full speed."

Harusuke took a gander at the window as well. "Hey, you're right. That sure is strange."

"Oh, come you two, you worry too much," soothed Usagi. "I'm sure that they have some kind of state-of-the-art silent engine installed." She then began to fiddle around with her camera. "That aside, I wonder where Ami and Rei went?"

"Who knows?" shrugged Harusuke. "They could be anywhere on this ship."

Suddenly there all heard a voice.

"Who goes there?!" it demanded.

Luna immediately jumped back inside the case, and Usagi and Harusuke jumped in surprise and fear. Then they saw Jadeite under his disguise as a captain step out from below a staircase. Upon seeing Jadeite, Usagi blushed and had hearts in her eyes like when she saw Tuxedo Mask.

"Oh wow! He's a major cutie!" she squealed in her head.

While inside the case, Luna's fur began to stand on end, her claws scratching the bottom.

"What is this intense evil aura I'm sensing?!" she thought to herself.

And it wasn't just her that had a bad feeling. Harusuke felt his hands begin to get clammy as he felt alarm bells ringing in his head.

"What the heck...? What's this feeling I have?" he thought. "For some reason, I feel like there's something dangerous about this guy."

"Reporters, huh?" he wondered as he looked at the two from their feet to their heads. "I'm sorry, but this is a restricted area. It's dangerous here."

"Sorry about that," said Usagi shyly. "We both got separated from our crew members when we came on board, and we got lost."

"I see," said Jadeite. "That's quite the problem."

"Well... here's an idea!" said Usagi, brightly batting her eyes. "Maybe we all can look for our friends together!"

"Usagi! No!" whispered Harusuke harshly.

Put off by Usagi's attempt to flirt with him, Jadeite frowned, but he agreed. "Uh... sure. Alright then," he said. "However, I'll announce the whole ship that you both got separated from your friends. But if I do so, it would ruin the beautifully romantic mood for the other guests."

Usagi then hugged Jadeite's arm. "You do have a good point," she said as she rubbed her cheek on his shoulder.

"Besides, I'm happy with just being with you," she thought dreamily to herself.

Jadeite was now feeling more put off and, at the same time, felt worried for some reason. "Something about this woman bothers me," he thought to himself. "What is it?! It's like I feel the need to be cautious around this girl."

Harusuke, at this point, was feeling a bit worried and slightly irritated from Usagi's behavior. "What the heck is that girl doing?!" he thought to himself. "Making goo-goo eyes at a stranger! I better break this little loving moment up before I get sick."

He was just about to say something when Thetis came up to them, still under her disguise. "Excuse me, Captain," she said. "But it's nearly time now."

"I see," said Jadeite feeling relieved. He then pulled away from Usagi and gave her a friendly salute. "I'm sorry, but I have to go now," he said.

"That's OK," said Usagi disappointedly. "See you later."

Then Jadeite and Thetis left, heading to their quarters, leaving Harusuke and Usagi by themselves.

"Oh, man! And it was just getting to the good part!" complained Usagi.

"Forget about that!" snapped Harusuke. "How dare you make goo-goo eyes at a guy you just met?! Seriously! Are you that boy crazy?!"

Usagi was just about to argue back when Luna popped out of Usagi's case. "Hey, you two! We got trouble!" she said. "I know what's going on now! Evil energy is running this ship, and I get the feeling that the captain is the cause of it all!"

"Luna, are you sure?" asked Usagi. "It couldn't be the captain! He seemed so nice!"

"I'm sure of it!" insisted Luna. "I've been getting a bad feeling ever since he showed up!"

"Me too!" agreed Harusuke. "My hands were getting all clammy just from being near him!"

"Come on! You're both being worrywarts!" said Usagi. "There's no way that the captain is the bad guy!"

Harusuke then tip-toed over to the window and peeked in. His eyes then widened in surprise and horror. "Then how do you explain that?!" he exclaimed.

Usagi and Luna then peeped in through the window, and they saw Jadeite and Thetis standing in front of what looked like a blue orb showing all the people inside the ship.

"The time is near," said Jadeite.

"Yes, the energy of love from all the couples onboard has almost reached its peak!" said Thetis. "And when it does, we'll collect the energy from all the passengers at once!" She then turned to Jadeite smugly. "So, do you agree that my plan was a good one?"

"If it works, you'll have my praise," said Jadeite.

Thetis smiled evilly. "I'm sure that ninety-nine percent of my plan will work," she said. "And if it does, maybe you should start paying a little more attention to me, Master Jadeite."

"I'll consider it," replied Jadeite.

Usagi, Harusuke, and Luna tried to listen in on what the two were saying outside of the room, but they couldn't hear a single word.

"What are they saying? I can't hear anything!" complained Usagi.

"Whatever it is, I'm sure is not a good thing!" said Luna. "That guy has to be a monster!"

"But... he's my future boyfriend," whined Usagi. "And so handsome too..."

"Oh, come on, Usagi," sighed Harusuke. "Can't you stop being boy crazy for one second? Seriously."

Then when Usagi turned back to peep through the window, she gasped. "Harusuke! Luna! Look!"

They did so to find that Jadeite and Thetis, along with the blue orb, had disappeared without a trace.

"They're gone!" cried Usagi. "Where did they go?!"

"I don't know, but you can bet that they're up to something terrible!" said Luna.

"Then what are we doing standing around?! Let's go find and stop them!" cried Harusuke. "Before it's too late!"

Then three of them took off running in search of Jadeite and Thetis, hoping to stop them in time before they could proceed with their plans.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Meanwhile, Rei and Ami were sitting at a table in the dining hall, enjoying the food. Rei was eating all of hers at a fast pace, noisily eating and even gulping down her drink in two seconds. Some of the couples stared at Rei, appalled while Ami ate her food quietly, trying to hide her embarrassment. She could well remember how they got to this point.

Rei and Ami were standing on the balcony looking out towards the sea, not having any luck finding any boys. Then Rei suddenly had an idea.

"Hey, Ami! I know what we could do right now!" she said excitedly.

"What is it?" asked Ami.

"Since they're so many couples here, there's bound to be some of them who are fighting, right?" said Rei. "If we can find some guys whose girlfriends have recently dumped, then we can grab them on the rebound!"

Ami sighed with exasperation. "Rei, I don't think that's going to work."

"Oh, come on, Ami!" said Rei as she took her hand. "Where's your sense of romance?! Let's go!"

As Rei dragged her along, Ami sighed to herself with exasperation. "I knew I should've stayed home and studied," she muttered to herself.

Sadly, Rei and Ami still had no luck, which led them to where they were now.

"Hey Rei... can't you eat a little more quietly?" asked Ami quietly.

"Don't tell me what to do!" snapped Rei as she stuffed another bite of food in her mouth. "I've gotta take advantage of this trip somehow! Who needs boyfriends anyway?!"

Then, they heard a loudspeaker chime followed by Thetis's voice. "Attention, please! Would everyone please gather in the reception hall? A wonderful show that we prepared for you is about to begin!"

Rei then stopped eating. "Hey, you think that we should check it out?" she asked.

"Yes, we should!" agreed Ami with relief. "Anything to get you away from the food!"

On the balcony, Usagi, Harusuke, and Luna heard the announcement as well.

"Did you hear that?!" asked Usagi. "She just said the reception hall!"

"We should head over there!" said Luna. "That has to be where the monsters are!"

"Then let's go!" said Harusuke. "We got bad guy butt to kick!"

And so they raced to the reception hall as fast as their feet could carry them.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

All of the couples had gathered around at the reception hall, eager to see the show. Then the lights dimmed, and a spotlight shone on the stage, revealing Jadeite and Thetis, the two wearing fancy attires.

"Welcome to the show, everybody," Thetis greeted. "Thank you all for coming. Now please enjoy as you watch the most romantic show in the world!"

She waved her hands with an evil chuckle as she transformed into her monster form. She now had white skin and lost all her facial features except for glowing red eyes with a small crescent moon mark below her right eye. She wore a dark blue sleeveless bodysuit, a gold headdress, had spikes on her gloves, and had long hair, but now colored black. Simultaneously, a disco ball above them began to glow brightly, shining its lights all over the room. All the people were amazed, while Ami and Rei were shocked.

"No way! Is that..." began Ami.

"Yes! It's a monster!" said Rei.

Thetis laughed as she worked her magic and began to drain the energy from all the people in the room. "Now continue your romantic dreams in hell!" she crowed as the disco ball absorbed the energy.

Soon enough, all of the people had their energy drained, leaving Rei and Ami the only two left standing, and Jadeite shed his disguise revealing his true self.

"No way! It's Jadeite!" Ami gasped.

Thetis and Jadeite were surprised to see the two girls.

"It seems that you made a miscalculation Thetis," scowled Jadeite. "You've stolen the energy from these couples, but it didn't affect these two girls, most likely because they don't have romantic partners."

"It can't be!" Thetis growled as she glared at Rei and Ami. "Why didn't you two come without boys?!"

"Shut up! We have our reasons!" snapped Rei, who was feeling insulted. "We could have boyfriends if we wanted to!"

Ami nodded in agreement.

"Whatever! I doubt it!" scoffed Thetis as she beckoned to the sailors that we nearby. "Show these two the door!"

The sailors walked towards Ami and Rei and transformed into strange water monsters. Rei and Ami were a bit freaked out, but that wasn't going to stop them from fighting. Rei immediately grabbed a chair and swiped it at one of the water creatures cutting it in half. However, it had no effect as the two halves of the monster then formed into two more. The two girls stood back to back as they closed in on them.

"Aw, man! There's too many!" cried Rei. "We're in trouble!"

"And we can't transform out in the open in front of everyone!" said Ami. "What'll we do?!"

"Master Jadeite," said Thetis. "I may have made a minor miscalculation in my plan, but we've managed to collect lots of human energy. Queen Beryl will be pleased with us."

"Agreed," said Jadeite. "But what should we do with these two girls here?"

"I can take care of them if you wish," said Thetis. "It should be simple to make quick work of them."

"Very well," said Jadeite. "Make it so."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Harusuke, Usagi, and Luna ran down the halls, hoping to reach the reception room in time. Soon enough, they could see the end of the hall with the sign pointing towards the direction of the reception hall.

"There it is, you two!" cried Luna.

"Yeah, we know!" said Usagi. "You ready, Harusuke?"

"You bet Usagi!" said Harusuke. "It's hero time!"

The two then shouted out their transformation phrases.

"MOON PRISM POWER MAKE UP!"

"SOLAR GUARDIAN POWER FLARE UP!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Transformation Sequence: Usagi

Usagi's body shone with rainbow-colored light as she seemed to spin around. Then from her brooch, it flashed pink and pink ribbons shot out, wrapping her upper torso and midsection and became a white leotard with a red bow in the center and a collar that was blue with white stripes. Next, Usagi crosses her arms, and more pink ribbons wrapped around them, turning into long white gloves. The pink ribbon then wraps around Usagi's legs and turns into a pair of red thigh-high boots. Then a blue skirt appears around Usagi's waist with a red bow in the back. Then a tiny gem starts glowing in the middle of Usagi's forehead, and a gold tiara with a red gem, a pair of dangling crescent moon earrings, a red choker with a moon on it appear along with red circular accents in her hair buns. Usagi then strikes her signature pose as the Moon shines behind her in the background.

Transformation sequence: Harusuke.

Harusuke's bracelet begins to glow as Harusuke holds it into the air. Next, the symbol of the sun starts to shine on Harusuke's head as golden yellow and silver light envelop his body. First, the sun appears above him, shining its light upon him. Then, while Harusuke bathed in its light, a silver jumpsuit with gold lines on his hips materializes around his body. After that, the light shone on his legs, and long golden metal boots that went up to his knees appeared on his legs with silver hexagon knee pads. Next, the light shone on his arms, and then golden gauntlets appeared on his hands going up to wrists. Then a yellow symbol of the sun materializes in front of him, and it crashes into his chest, making a golden chest piece of armor appear with silver shoulder guards. Finally, a silver helmet covers his head, exposing his hair and making it stand up with a mouth guard covering his mouth and nose. Finally, Harusuke's eyes open, and he strikes his signature pose the symbol of the sun appears behind him.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Jadeite had conjured a portal about to head back to the Dark Kingdom when two voices came from above.

"Stop right there!"

"Stay where you are and don't move!"

Everyone immediately looked up, and Ami and Rei could not believe their eyes at who they saw.

"It's Sailor Moon and Solaris!" cried Ami.

"Impossible!" cried Thetis. "How did they even get on board?!"

"That doesn't matter! What matters is what you're doing!" objected Solaris. "How dare you target all these couples and go after the energy their love creates?!"

"That's right!" agreed Sailor Moon. "Some girls can't even find boyfriends, which makes it all the more precious to those who can't find one! It's so sad!"

Feeling that Sailor Moon was talking about her, Rei felt insulted. "What did you say?!" she growled.

"I am the Pretty Guardian who fights for love and justice! I am Sailor Moon!" she proclaimed. "And in the name of the Moon, I'll punish you!"

"And I'm the knight with the brilliance of the sun and the courage of a warrior who also fights for love and justice! I am Solaris!" he proclaimed. "And in the name of the Sun, with my blinding rays, I'll scorch you!"

"So, you're Sailor Moon and Solaris, eh?! I'll destroy the both of you!" shrieked Thetis as she pounced right at them. She stretched her arms and grabbed Sailor Moon's neck, and then she, along with her, came crashing out the window.

"Sailor Moon!" cried Solaris.

He was just about to jump out the window to try and help her, but then Jadeite barred his way. "Where do you think you're going? I'd be more worried about myself if I were you," the evil general taunted.

Solaris scowled. "So now you wanna fight? Fine by me!" he said. "I've been looking to get a little payback!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

As Sailor Moon fell from the deck, she managed to land on her feet, as did Thetis. Thetis then used her seawater magic, and large spouts of water erupted from the sea.

"Be careful, Sailor Moon!" warned Luna. "That monster can control water!"

"Take this!" yelled Thetis as she swung her arm, controlling one of the spouts of water to shoot straight at Sailor Moon.

Sailor Moon immediately jumped out of the way as the water pierced right through the deck's metal. Thetis then attacked repeatedly, using the spouts to try and hit her, and Sailor Moon dodged them, trying not to get hit.

Solaris and Jadeite were locked in a heated battle throwing punches and attacks. Solaris tried to land a blow, but Jadeite kept blocking and dodging. Then Jadeite shot forward using the same move he used on Solaris before. This time Solaris saw the attack coming and blocked Jadeite's hand with his own.

"Nice try, but I ain't falling for the same thing twice!" he smirked.

"Not bad," said Jadeite. "But this fight isn't over yet!"

Jadeite grunted as he threw another punch, but Solaris dodged again by tilting his head. Jadeite attacked again and again, and Solaris kept on dodging. Then, when Jadeite threw another punch, Solaris ducked and threw a wicked right cross at Jadeite's face connecting right on his cheek, sending him flying out the window.

At the very same time, Ami and Rei had just transformed into Sailor Mars and Mercury and had just dispatched all of Thetis's minions.

"All right, that takes care of them," said Sailor Mercury. "Let's go, Sailor Mars! We gotta hurry and help Solaris and Sailor Moon!"

"Damn straight!" barked Sailor Mars, still feeling salty from Jadeite's and Thetis's comments. "No one makes fun of me for not having a boyfriend and gets away with it!"

Outside, Thetis had Sailor Moon cornered and was ready to use her spouts of water to attack again. It appeared to be curtains for the guardian of the Moon, but then Sailor Mercury and Mars quickly came to the rescue.

"MERCURY BUBBLE SPRAY!"

Sailor Mercury used her technique, blanketing the area with fog.

"Damn it!" growled Thetis as she tried to see through the mist but to no avail.

"MARS FIRE SOUL!"

Sailor Mars then jumped in next using her Fire Soul landing a direct hit, causing the water witch to shriek in pain as the flames scorched her.

"Sailor Moon! Now's your chance!" cried Sailor Mercury! "Finish her off!"

"OK!" acknowledged Sailor Moon as she took off her tiara, turning it to the very same white disk, and aimed Thetis.

"MOON TIARA ACTION!"

The disc zipped through the air heading right for Thetis striking her right in her midsection. Thetis shrieked in agony as the attack killed her, leaving nothing but a puddle of water. Then Jadeite and Solaris landed in front of them, still engaged in their battle. Jadeite then took notice of the small pool of water and frowned, knowing it was Thetis.

"Well, well," he said. "I guess I underestimated you Guardians, but then you've gotten a lot more skilled since we last met."

"It's the end of the line, Jadeite!" said Sailor Moon.

"Yeah! We're not letting you get away this time!" said Sailor Mars.

"Don't let your guard down, girls!" warned Sailor Mercury. "He's powerful!"

"He's still going down!" said Solaris. "And we're gonna make sure that he does!"

"Insolent brats!" growled Jadeite. "This ends now!

He raised his hand, creating a dark sphere of energy formed about to attack. Solaris immediately made a one of his own, preparing to unleash his attack as well, but then suddenly, Jadeite disappeared.

"What the heck?! He disappeared!" cried Sailor Moon.

"Did he run away?" wondered Sailor Mars.

"I don't know," said Sailor Mercury. "I doubt it..."

"It looked more like someone teleported him," said Solaris. "But who could have done that and why?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Jadeite suddenly found himself back in the Dark Kingdom, where he found himself standing at a horrifying sight. There in front of him was an image of Queen Beryl, who was not looking happy at all.

"Jadeite. You not only used one of my most precious monsters without my permission," she said with venom in her voice. "But now, no thanks to your incompetence, she's now been killed!"

"Y-you're mistaken, Queen Beryl!" stammered Jadeite trying to make an excuse. "This was Thetis's idea from the very beginning!"

"I will hear your excuses at the throne room," said Queen Beryl. "You've caused enough trouble for today. But, if I were you, I would choose my words carefully because depending on your answer, you will pay most severely!"

Jadeite gulped. "Y-yes, ma'am," he said meekly.

And with that, Queen Beryl vanished. Jadeite then clenched his fists, seething with anger.

"Damn it!" he cursed. "Sailor Moon, Solaris, all those guardians! They're all going to pay for this!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Back at the ship, because of Thetis's spell now lifted, all of the people had their energy returned, and it had returned to its original state as a rusty hunk of tin. A few moments later, the coast guard had arrived to pick up the people from the boat so that they could bring them safely home. Usagi and the others watched as the people boarded.

"So much for our romantic cruise," sighed Usagi disappointedly. "No love connection for us."

"Well, I ain't giving up!" said Rei determinedly. "The next time there's a cruise like this, I'm gonna find a boyfriend take on it with me!"

"Yeah! And I'll be right behind you!" said Usagi.

"As if you would be able to," scoffed Rei. "Especially with an outfit like yours!"

"What'd you say?!" growled Usagi. "Jean jackets are making a comeback, you know!"

"Oh, brother. There they go again," said Harusuke shaking his head.

"Those two are never going to learn, are they?" sighed Luna.

"I think I'll stick to studying for now," said Ami as she whipped out a book and began to read it.

While Harusuke wondered where Ami got the book, Luna sighed in exasperation as Rei and Usagi continued to fight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 231 35
[reader] goes into the anime Free! for all 3 seasons as Makoto Tachibana's older twin. Their childhood friends who most were separated as kids come b...
21.7K 569 24
❗️--COMPLETED--❗️ Usagi and Mamoru have been through so much together and have survived through all obstacles, but something is missing inside of Mam...
6.6K 241 15
Usagi Mamoru Sailor Moon in general What's left to say *Each chapters 1000+ words*
42.5K 2.2K 16
Not knowing the plot makes for a tumultuous life, especially during the first three shinobi wars. Holding on to his calm with every fiber of his bei...