Esztar Is Falling

By Mysteriously_Wicked

•BOOK II OF THE ESZTAR SERIES• "Esztar is falling." Those were the words an invisible spy mumbled just a few... More

LONG TIME, MATES!
C H A P T E R 01
C H A P T E R 02
C H A P T E R 03
C H A P T E R 04
C H A P T E R 05
C H A P T E R 06
C H A P T E R 07
C H A P T E R 08
C H A P T E R 09
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 36
C H A P T E R 37
C H A P T E R 38
C H A P T E R 39
C H A P T E R 40
C H AP T E R 41
C H A P T E R 42
C H A P T E R 43
C H A P T E R 44
C H A P T E R 45
C H A P T E R 46
C H A P T E R 47
C H A P T E R 48
C H A P T E R 49
C H A P T E R 50
C H A P T E R 51
C H A P T E R 52
C H A P T E R 53
C H A P T E R 54
C H A P T E R 55
C H A P T E R 56
C H A P T E R 57
C H A P T E R 58
C H A P T E R 59
C H A P T E R 60
C H A P T E R 61
C H A P T E R 62
C H A P T E R 63
C H A P T E R 64
C H A P T E R 65
C H A P T E R 66
C H A P T E R 67
C H A P T E R 68
C H A P T E R 69
C H A P T E R 70
C H A P T E R 71
C H A P T E R 72
C H A P T E R 73
C H A P T E R 74
C H A P T E R 75
C H A P T E R 76
C H A P T E R 77
C H A P T E R 78
C H A P T E R 79
C H A P T E R 80
C H A P T E R 81
C H A P T E R 82
C H A P T E R 83
C H A P T E R 84
C H A P T E R 85
ANNOUNCEMENT!

C H A P T E R 25

1.1K 37 5
By Mysteriously_Wicked

25 | The Last Day

Her eyes stared out at the setting sun as it hid itself behind the Alps while mine stared into hers.

"Stop thinking now. Today is our last day here. We don't want to waste it in stressing ourselves out." I rubbed my hand along her arm.

Her eyes switched to mine before setting at the flame crinkling in the fireplace. "It's not about what happened today." She mumbled, her breath tickling my neck as she spoke.

She was sat aross my lap, her legs dangling down from the handrest of the arm chair I was seated on.

"Then what is it? What's troubling my queen?" I brushed my nose against her cheek.

Hesitation made an ephemeral appearance on her face but she blanked it out immediately.

"Vittoria? Tell me what's bothering you?"

"Did you have sex with Camila?" She blurted out, a little too harsh.

My jaw dropped down at her abrupt question. "W- what?" I stumbled over my own words.

"It was a simple question." She stated bluntly.

"Vittoria." I dragged out a sigh. "You wouldn't like the answer."

"Don't touch me." She shoved my arm away and got up angrily.

"Wait!" I pulled her back as she was. "I'm sorry."

"Why are you apologizing? I'm being so irrational and cringey. Ugh! Why am I like this?"

"I don't mind." I grinned, looking down at her. "You look cute when you're jealous."

"No, I'm sorry, really." She looked away as if ashamed.

"It was just sex. It didn't mean anything. You don't have to feel insecure, Vittoria. I assure you I've got hots and heart only for you."

Her gaze didn't meet mine but a tiny smile crawled up her lips as she mindlessly fiddled with the first undone button of my shirt. That smile bestowed me with a warmth that even this fire couldn't suffice.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked, debating if it's the right thing to bring it up.

"Go ahead."

"What exactly is this story about Nate?"

Her muscles tensed. I could see her gulp a knot down her throat. Her body shivered ever so slightly, making me regret my question.

I'm such an asshole. Why did I mention it when I know she doesn't like being reminded of it.

"You don't have to talk about it. Forget I asked it."

Stupid Rafael!

She remained silent, once again looking out at the now dark night. I ran my fingers through her raven hair hoping it helps her feel a little better. None of us said a word for a fair amount of time. It was like we were afraid to break the silence.

"Guess how long I crushed over that smug son of a bitch?" She spoke out of the blue. "Three years." She answered her own question. "Or was it four? God, I don't even remember." A dark chuckle departed from her lips.

Pain and then disgust overflowed from her eyes. All these years of liking someone only to realize how malicious they really are.

"He was Rose's brother. She was my-"

"Best friend. Your only friend." I interrupted her, partly shocked. I remember that from her file that I'd read. Then they suddenly broke apart. Guess now I know why.

"I remember how I used to steal secret glances at him. Hell, I even visited Rose half of the time just so can I can see him. He was that typical bad boy, you know?" She scoffed. "And I was just some girl. Infamous for all the crazy stuff. Mason told you some of it." She shook her head.

So there was more of it? Wow! I made a mental note to ask her about those as well.

"Then one magical night, he finally noticed me. I remember I'd fought so much with Mase to let me stay over at Rose's. Then what, we started seeing each other and we were dating before we even knew it."

Stupid Mason. He shouldn't have allowed it.

And now I'm being irrational. Great!

"But our relationship was a secret. He didn't want others to know I'm his girlfriend." Her voice broke but she cleared her throat to cover it up like I won't understand if she did so.

"Why would he do that?" I spat.

I would wear the title of her boyfriend like a fucking crown. Did that piece of shit even realize how lucky he was?

"He was ashamed of me. I was crazy, I still am. I do embarrassing stuff. You know best." She whispered the last part.

I huffed, mentally picturising a million ways to kill him. How I wish he was alive just so that I could give him the most torturous death.

Nate made her doubt herself. He snatched away all her self confidence and those wounds were still fresh. She still thinks of herself as someone inferior. I remember in the beginning when she was my fake girlfriend, she thought me being seen with her in public would hurt my image.

"You have any idea just how amazing you are? No you don't." I caresses her cheek with the back of my hand. "If I started answering that question, night would turn into morning and I'd still have reached only halfway."

"Look who's being all sweet." She slapped my chest.

"No, senorita. I'm being very serious." I cupped her jaw, firm but gentle. "You're smart. You're intelligent. You're utterly beautiful. And you've got an amazing butt."

"You said you were being serious." She raised her brows.

"Yep, this is me being serious." I grinned cheekily.

"What happened next?" I was getting increasingly curious.

"One day I saw him kissing a girl. I got pissed." She cringed.

"And so you changed your dance performance from Love Story to Look What You Made Me Do just to show him what he's lost."

"Duh!" She shrugged, making me laugh. "I wasn't going to sit there and cry over a cheating bitch."

That's the Vittoria Andress I knew.

"And it worked, you know. The entire school came to know about us. His ego was hit. The bad boy expected me to beg him to come back to me. The exact opposite happened." She snorted.

"I'm not surprised he came begging for your forgiveness. What happened then?" I asked like an excited boy hearing stories from his grandma.

"What do you think happened? I asked him to go fuck himself. Or that half bald bitch." A victorious smirk stretched across her face.

Right. She set her hair on fire in her sleep. How did I forget that.

I couldn't stop feeling proud of her. "My badass psychotic bitch." I smirked, pinching her waist.

"I like the sound of the 'my' in that statement."

"Uh huh!" I smiled. "No wait! I had named you Femme Fatale. That sounds way hotter."

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever you like."

But that light moment came to end when I connected the remaining parts of the story. A searing pain filled my chest and I felt my eyes sting with tears which rarely dwell into my eyes. I fiercely blinked them away.

"And that's why he raped you. To mend his ego." I whispered lowly, instinctively pulling her more into me like he will hurt her again if I loosened my grip on her.

He fucking raped her.

In a basement.

Like I did.

Just because she hurt my ego.

Just because she dared to reject me.

A single rebellious tear absconded from my eyes, dropping on her neck. I quickly withdrew my hands from her. What am I doing?

Mason was right. I don't deserve her. I can't be forgiven. I'm no different than Nate.

"No, don't you dare get there, Rafael." She warned, her voice stern.

I shook my head, not being able to form words.

"You know what he said to me after he was done with..with whatever he had done?" Her eyes looked away with a clenched jaw.

"I did it because you are awfully easy. You brought this upon yourself, remember that. Those were his exact words. I was crumbled down there before him on the floor, feeling nothing but pain." She wiped away her tears, the anger still evident on her face.

"He did it with no remorse. He was laughing, Rafael. That monster was laughing seeing me like that. You are not like him. You think you're a bad person just because you do bad stuff but there are worse people out there. The so called innocent people."

"Have you really forgiven me, Vittoria?" I asked, my throat aching from the pain I had trapped inside me.

"How can I love you so much if I hadn't forgiven you?" She drew small circles on my chest.

"He disappeared the next day. Rose came asking about him. I told her everything. And she blamed me. Called me a desperate slut."

"What the-"

"Yes. My 'friend'. What a joke." A sad chuckle left her lips. "I'm happy I bumped into you mafias. Normal people are too cruel."

"Oh yeah? I'm happy I'm a mafia. And hey! Even you're a mafia."

"Yaass bitch! I'm a mafia." She pumped her fist in the air which hit my jaw.

"Ow!"

"Aww, I'm sorry, did that hurt?" She batted her eyelashes innocently.

"Come here you hot version of a cupcake!" I tickled her in the belly and she struggled like a wild animal.

"Ah! Stop! I'm very ticklish." She managed between giggles making me tickle her harder.

"I can see that."

"Please! Ah! Raf!"

The sound of her unbounded laughter did weird things to my heart. I'd do anything to keep this happiness intact.

"Okay now forget all the unpleasant things." I followed her eyes as she pushed herself up and turned to straddle me. "Let's plan my dream wedding."

"I see." She locked her arms around my neck. "Whom are you marrying, Mr Grayson?"

"Taylor Swift."

Her response was a low flirtatious whistle. "You're not that lucky."

"Actually, I am." I slid my hands under her tight black tee. "The girl I'm marrying is no less than her. More like a tiny version of Taylor."

"Did you just body shame me?"

"No. I called you tiny."

"Two different things, right." She frowned playfully. "You seem to be very sure that she'll say yes."

"Of course she will. Here's a secret. Don't tell her okay?"

"I'll take this one to the grave." She gestured zipping her mouth shut.

"She can't resist me. It's me she keeps thinking about all the time. It's me even in her dirty dreams, you know." I winked, brushing my fingers over the hem of her pyjama shorts.

The gesture got her all muddled up. She sucked in a breath and her heat pooled over her cheeks, making me feel satisfied with myself.

"We were planning the wedding." She gushed out.

I smirked on the inside.

"So, what's your dream location?" I asked, sneaking a look at her lips when she was busy looking somewhere else.

"This place! Right there in the lawn." Her eyes twinkled as she glanced outside as if imagining the place decorated for that day.

"Perfect. And your dress?"

"Umm, I haven't thought about it yet." She shrugged. "But we don't want a lot of people. Just you, me, my brothers, the twins, Alli, Jake, Suzanne, Travis, Ariel and...." She trailed off, her face dropping as she struggled to say that one name.

Camila.

"Okay, and what about the first dance?" I asked quickly in an attempt to change the topic. We better not think about Camila right now. "What song will it be?"

"Lover!" She squeaked excitedly. "The duet. It has both my babies."

"Mhmm, the song is perfect for us." I nuzzled my face in the crook of her neck.

"Because of The girl in my story has always been you?" Her grin was heard in her voice.

Yes.

"No. Because of And you'll save all your dirtiest jokes for me. Your jokes are really bad."

"Shut up!" She shoved me away but I went back to the previous position.

"Fine! But promise me you won't think about Shawn while dancing with me." I grumbled.

"Honey, that's not possible."

"Then we won't dance on that song."

"We will." She said adamantly like this was a very serious issue.

"Let's jump to the wedding night now." I grazed my lips on the collarbone, swirling my tongue after giving her a sweet bite on that area.

"Raf." She moaned my name, tipping her head back to give me more access. I trailed my mouth up to her jaw, peppering kisses all the way up until I captured her lips in a dominating rhythm.

Her hands slipped from my hair to the buttons of my shirt which soon slid off my shoulders. Her small hand ran up and down my bare chest until it stopped on my crotch to plam it.

Our breaths turned raspy and heart picked up its pace. Electricity ran through my veins when her lips began their seductive descend, leaving wet traces right from my neck to my chest, all the way down to my stomach.

She was driving me crazy. She always did.

She was now kneeling between my legs, those darkened brown eyes looking up at me with a mischievous smirk. She nibbled her bottom lip as her hands began undoing the button of my pants.

"Wait." I held her wrist. "You don't have to do this if you're not ready."

She had never done that before. I once hinted at trying it but sensed a slight hesitation in her consent. I don't want to do it even if she's one percent unsure about it.

"I'm ready."

"Are you sure? Like hundred percent sure?"

She nodded, earning a light tap on her cheek. "I'm sorry. Yes, I'm sure."

"Well then, go ahead." A lopsided grin formed on my face. Not gonna lie, I was dying fir those lips to wrap around my throbbing dick.

She yanked my zip down and there it was, standing proudly and hungrily, awaiting the warmth of her pretty mouth.

She licked her lips subconsciously, her face all flushed. I resisted the urge to chuckle at her cute behavior. She was totally cluless. She gulped, slowly curling her fingers around me but I swatted them away.

"No hand. Lock them behind your back. You won't let them free until you've swallowed all my cum."

"Yes, daddy." She obeyed instantly.

"Good girl." I grabbed a fistful of her hair, taking full control. "Open that pretty mouth, senorita. It runs a lot. Let's put it to some good use tonight, shall we."

Her lips parted and I entered ever so slowly, a low graon erupting from me. "Eyes up." I commanded, burying my entire length deep into her throat.

She gagged. I smirked. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't fantasized her sucking my dick. Its way more pleasurable that I imagined.

I gradually pulled out, allowing her the much needed air. "Swirl your tongue around it's head." I guided her, knowing her inexperience very well.

Being a quick leraner that she was, she picked it up at a lightening speed. In no time, she was as good as an expert. She knew exactly what I liked. She grasped all the slightest movements which made me insane.

She knew how to drive me crazy.

The session got heated up. I increased the speed, bobbing her head up and down in rapid thrusts as I fucked her virgin throat.

"Fuck! Vittoria!" I moaned, clenching my jaw while my head dropped back in absolute bliss. I was so close.

My grip on her hair tightened with every passing minute. My veins pulsated, begging for a release.

"Vittoria." I warned, asking for her consent once again.

She nodded looking up at me with my shaft still buried deep inside her. That was it. I pressed her face more into me as I exploded inside her mouth.

My chest rose up and down hastily as I released my grip as an indication of permission for her to let me out.

"You did amazing, babygirl. Open your mouth."

Pride filled up my chest as I saw my cum all over her tongue. Owning her made me feel secure. It presented me with a safety that she was mine.

"Swallow." I commanded. "Look into my eyes while you do it."

She did exactly what she was asked to. I could see how her throat moved as she swallowed all my cum and licked her lips to get every last drop of it.

"Did you like it?" I gestured her to get up.

"I loved it." She mumbled shyly.

"You must be so wet. Am I right or am I right?" I grabbed her jaw, bending down to level my face with her own.

"Y-yes." She stuttered, whiskey brown eyes begging me to fuck her.

"Well, well, let's see what I can do about that." I pulled her up, giving one hard spank to that butt.

Readers: We'll vote, you guys continue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 444 32
When young Azraelian Senzerino finishes school and university many years too early her father is obsessed with his only daughter running away from th...
85.4K 3.3K 53
𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐲 His world was turned upside down when his father disappeared and left him in charge of the family business. He adapted, wit...
2.3M 61.4K 44
Morelli Mafia Series BOOK 2 | 18+ Passion. Love. Lust. Erotic. Violence. Crime. Strong female lead. COMPLETED - Paperbacks available on Amazon. O...
1.2K 64 10
I stepped into the doorway, turning back to look at him as he tucked his hands into his navy blue jean's pockets. Despite my obvious insecurity, I le...