My Hero: The Spear of Justice...

By GokuBlackThatIsBlack

This is my first time writing a book so sorry if it's bad. [This book is being rewritten. Also, this story i... More

Information/Prologue
Chapter 1 New Powers?
Chapter 2 Intense training
Chapter 3 UA Here I Come
Chapter 4 Battle Training
Chapter 5 New Student?
Chapter 7 New Form and New Best Friend
Chapter 8 A Little Fun
Chapter 9 Hanging Out With Friends
Chapter 10 The Date and Back to Class
Chapter 11 Sports Festival
Chapter 12 Sport Festival Part 2
Chapter 13 Sports Festival Finale
Authors note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Christmas
Chapter 16
Happy New Year
Chapter 17
A/n
Memes
Jojo
Dragon Ball
My Hero Academia
Undertale
Title your Story Part
Part Story your Title
*Insert Funny*
God I'm so cringe
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Some Funnies
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Happy Valentines Day
Chapter 22
All Things Must Come To An End

Chapter 6 USJ Incident

1.4K 35 92
By GokuBlackThatIsBlack

(yes I know very original title)

We start off with class 1a in the buss discussing some things until Tsu asks a question.

Tsu: Hey Midorya how does your quirk work exactly?

Izuku: Oh, well my quirk has a lot of properties, right now I can summon bones which sting a lot, blue bones that can hurt you if you move, dragon like skull that shoots laser out of it's mouth, I decided to call them gaster blasters and lastly I have telekinesis which let's me hold object and humans and throw them very far. I can also teleport to dodge attacks which is really neat.

Tsu: Wow that sounds like a lot, it's like you have 5 quirks.

Y/n: Yeah his quirk is very cool, also I've been wondering. Betty what's your quirk and that pink ball?

Betty: Oh, my quirk is called fear and this little fella right here is a part of my quirk, his name is Akumu but I call him Kumu for short.

Y/n: Oh that's so cool.

Betty: Yeah, but it's pretty dangerous, I can turn Kumu into anything but I mostly go with a spear and a scythe.

Y/n: Oh hey I can also do spears, it's pretty cool we have a lot in common.

Kirishima: We can all agree that Y/n, Izuku, Bakugo, and Todoroki have the flashiest quirks it's so cool, while I can only turn my skin into armor.

Y/n: Hey don't be so down Kirishima, your quirk is actually really good.

Kirishima: You really think so?

Y/n: Yeah, it can serve as both offense and defense, I think even my spears will have a tough time trying to penetrate you.

Aizawa: Quiet down class we're here.

They all got out the bus and met the hero thirteen. But you all want to see action so let's just skip this shit.

Y/n: Sensei what is that black purple Mist down there?

Aizawa looks to we're Y/n was pointing and there was black and purple Mist releasing a lot of villains.

Denki: Whoa they even got fake villains.

Aizawa&Y/n: Those aren't fake they're real villains.

Aizawa: Thirteen protect the students, Y/n I know how strong you are so lend me a hand.

Y/n: Of course sensei.

???: Oh no we were told that All Might should be here, oh well maybe killing a few children will make him appear like he always does.

Bakugo: Who the fuck are you?!

Kurogiri: Oh my bad I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Kurogiri and I'm from the league of villains. Now I can't have you escape so die.

Bakugo and Kirishima both charge at Kurogiri only to be sent through a portal.

Later the rest of the students were sent through different areas of the USJ.

Meanwhile Aizawa was fighting a horde of villains while Y/n is talking to the "boss" of these villains.

Y/n: What is your business here?!

???: Oh you see we just came here because we wanted to kill All Might but it doesn't look like he's here yet. So I'm gonna kill some of you until he arrives.

Y/n readies a spear in her hand.

Y/n: Like hell I'll allow you to kill anyone!

???: You're slowly starting to get on my nerves. Nomu kill her.

The buff chicken looking thing started running towards Y/n, she barely managed to dodge the thing.

Y/n:*It's fast*

???: You fool this thing was created to go toe to toe with All Might, there's no way you'll defeat it.

Y/n: Yea and? Who fucking cares I'm defeating this thing.

???: Suit yourself, Nomu don't go easy on her.

The Nomu charges again at a greater speed and managed to punch Y/n in the face sending her far away.

Y/n: Ow that actually hurt. Now I'm a bit pissed.

Y/n and the Nomu trade blows only for Y/n to become more tired.

???: Just so you know his quirk is shock absorption so no matter how much damage you do he'll always come back.

Y/n: Thanks for telling me the information dumbass.

Y/n summons multiple spears and they go towards the Nomu at a high speed.

They Pierce the Nomu body multiple times only for the holes in them to regenerate.

Y/n: The hell?! Let me guess he has multiple quirks and one of them is super regeneration.

???: Smart and yes he has multiple quirks, again I told you this thing is supposed to go toe to toe with All Might so there's no way you're defeating it.

Y/n: Tch, I don't want to admit it but I am outmatched.

All Might: FEAR NOT STUDENTS FOR I AM HERE!

All Might entered the USJ and he did NOT look happy.

All Might: Young Y/n, you've fought bravely but leave the rest to me.

Y/n: All right, I'll go help Aizawa. Oh and All might be careful he has multiple quirks. Shock absorption, super strength is what I'm guessing and super regeneration. So please watch out.

All Might: Thank you for the information, now go help your teacher.

???: So All Might himself finally showed up eh? The show can finally start. Nomu, go all out.

The Nomu screeched and charges at All Might but All Might side stepped and grabbed the Nomu and performed a suplex.

Izuku: Such power just from a suplex.

Mineta: That's All Might for you, he's freaking amazing!

The dust clears only to see All Might in between 2 portals while the Nomu is crushing his weak spot.

Y/n: Dammit I have to help him or he'll get killed.

When Y/n defeated the rest of the villains she rushed to were All Might was and she saw that Todoroki, Kirishima and Bakugo are helping him by freezing the Nomu and holding Kurogiri by his metal plate thingy.

Bakugo: Don't you dare move! If I feel like your acting suspicious I'll blow your ass up!

Kirishima: Oh that doesn't sound very heroic.

All Might: Thanks kids but I got it from here.

???: I'm done playing around Nomu kill the child holding down our exit.

The Nomu charges at Bakugo but was stopped when a pink scythe cut Nomu body in half and black energy fell out of it.

???: WHAT?!

Betty: You're not hurting anybody.

???: Tch Not like it matters.

The Nomu regenerated and Betty was caught off guard. The Nomu punched her multiple times.

Betty is in a devastating condition and the Nomu was about to finish her but was stopped when it pierced Y/n stomach who stepped in front of Betty sacrificing herself to save her friend.

Everyone: Y/N!!!!

Y/n:*is this really the end, is this how I die? *
.
.
.

Y/n was about to turn into dust as her body was cracking up.

???: Oh no I killed one of your students, oh boo hoo what are you gonna do now All Might? You couldn't even save a child.

All Might: Damn you!
.
.
.
.
Y/n: NO!!

(Play music)

Everyone looked at her as she is still alive.

Y/n: I won't die, not like this, not while I still have much to do. My body feels like it's being torn into a million pieces. But deep in my soul there's a burning feeling I can't describe. A burning feeling that WON'T let me die. This isn't about All Might anymore is it? You'll - You'll kill them all won't you?! Students, teachers, everyone. But I WON'T let you do that. Right now I can feel everybody's heart beating as one. You, whatever you are, you won't get past me. Because I UNDYNE WILL STRIKE YOU DOWN!!!

(End music)

Everyone was staring at how Y/n changed her appearance and armor as well but the villains were shoock that she overcame death and her armor started growing.

???: Tch just because you avoided death once and changed your armor doesn't mean anything. Nomu kill her.

(Play music)

The Nomu charged only to be sent back by a punch that not even it and All Might could react to.

Y/n: Is that really all you got?

???: Tch that doesn't mean anything as long as he has shock absorption.

Y/n: Oh yeah I forgot about that.

The Nomu charged once more but Y/n disappeared and kicked him from behind.

After that they continue to trade blows but Y/n seems to be overpowering the Nomu with little effort.

Y/n: This is starting to get boring.

Y/n threw one last punch on the Nomus head sending it underground. Y/n jumps very high and says something.

Y/n: I AM THE SPEAR OF JUSTICE!

A giant red like spear is seen on her hand and as soon as Nomu crawled out of the hole she threw it causing a massive explosion.

Some time passed and the Nomu is nowhere to be seen.

???: Impossible, you cheated!

Y/n: Says the one who had someone with 3 quirks fighting your opponent while you did nothing.

???: Tch I'll get you for this.

The villains leave and the pro heroes arrived at the scene.

Pro heroes: Is everyone alright?

Y/n: Yeah we are all good now let-

Y/n stumbles forward and is seen outside of her outfit and in regular clothes meaning that her form ran out of time.

Momo ran up to her trying to wake her up.

Momo: Y/N! Please wake up.

Chapter 6 end

Remember the images and music is not by me.

Memes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 435 27
Y/n= your name Y/l=your last name H/l=your hair length h/c=your hair color e/c= your eye color s/c= your skin color "It's like your not even human...
580K 21.7K 74
"I'm... What?" (Y/N) (L/N) is part of the 20% of the world that is Quirkless. Being Quirkless means you're an outcast, a reject, an outsider. Just...
180K 5.4K 32
(IzukuXReader) (Y/N) is a girl who is struggling with her life because of a man she has been trying to get away from for years, until she meets a kin...
63K 942 27
This book is about Boku No Hero Academia x Fem! Reader oneshots. There will be girlxgirl and boyxgirl oneshots. I am also including class 1-B and som...