Loving Marianna Book Two

By XKyoshiX

18 soulmates isn't for the faint of heart, rejoin Marianna in the second book of the series for more chaos, b... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty- One
Chapter Twenty- Two
Chapter Twenty- Three
Chapter Twenty- Four
Chapter Twenty- Five
Chapter Twenty- Six
Chapter Twenty- Seven
Chapter Twenty- Eight
Chapter Twenty- Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty- One
Chapter Thirty- Two
Chapter Thirty- Three
Chapter Thirty- Four
Chapter Thirty- Five
Chapter Thirty- Six
Chapter Thirty- Seven
Chapter Thirty- Eight
Chapter Thirty- Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty- One
Chapter Forty- Two
Chapter Forty- Three
Chapter Forty- Four
Chapter Forty- Five
Chapter Forty- Six
Chapter Forty- Seven
Chapter Forty- Eight
Chapter Forty- Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty- One
Chapter Fifty- Two
Chapter Fifty- Three
Chapter Fifty- Four
Chapter Fifty- Five
Chapter Fifty- Six
Chapter Fifty- Seven
Chapter Fifty- Eight
Chapter Fifty- Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty- One
Chapter Sixty- Two
Chapter Sixty- Three
Chapter Sixty- Four
Chapter Sixty- Five
Chapter Sixty- Six
Chapter Sixty- Seven
Chapter Sixty- Eight
Chapter Sixty- Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy- One
Chapter Seventy- Two
Chapter Seventy- Three
Chapter Seventy- Four
Chapter Seventy- Five
Chapter Seventy- Six
Chapter Seventy- Seven
Chapter Seventy- Eight
Chapter Seventy- Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty- One
Chapter Eighty- Two
Chapter Eighty- Three
Chapter Eighty- Four
Chapter Eighty- Five
Chapter Eighty- Six

Chapter Five

766 26 0
By XKyoshiX

I wake up to the sound of Matteo yelling and the sound of something shattering. My eyes shoot open and I see Matteo going to throw himself onto a hotel worker. I quickly get up and stop him.

"What are you doing?! Run! He broke in!" He thrashes around trying to escape my grasp to no avail. The man looks scared and scurries out leaving the cart behind.

"He works for the hotel! It's okay Matteo!" I say trying to get him to stop thrashing. He eventually calms and I slowly let go of him.

"I'm sorry I should've told you someone would be coming in to deliver breakfast." He fully relaxes hearing that.

"So he didn't break in?" I shake my head and he looks around embarrassed. He threw the lamp which is now in pieces all over the floor. He goes to clean it up and I stop him. I pick him up so he doesn't step on any shards and put him on the bed.

"Adults clean the glass." He nods and plays with his hands.

"I'm really sorry for being so much trouble." I stop what I'm doing and sit next to him.

"You're no trouble at all. You thought someone was breaking in, how could I be mad at you not only defending yourself, but me." He slightly smiles and I smile back going back to the floor to clean up the glass. Once I'm almost finished the phone rings and I quickly answer it.

"Yes I'm very sorry just charge the card on file, Tony Yanis Stark. No, I wasn't expecting 18 people. Thank you for letting me know." I hang up the phone and quickly start getting our things together changing into yesterday's clothes. Matteo doesn't even need me to say the word to follow suit.

Once everything is together I open the massive window and stand on the edge.

"Will you trust me?" I hold out my hand for Matteo and he grabs it with a firm nod.

"Shield." Huge black feather wings grow from my back and I jump from the ledge flapping them and taking us away from the hotel. Matteo cheers happily as I take us away and I can't help watching his excited face.

When the hotel is out of sight I land on a side street and change back to my usual form.

"That was awesome!" He cheers breathing heavily.

"But why did we have to do that?"

I hesitate before answering, "my mates showed up."

"Sooo, why?"

"I don't know, it was just a knee jerk reaction." My phone begins ringing and I see a picture of me and Natasha pop up.

"Mommy is calling. Is that your mom? She's young." I blush and quickly answer the phone.

"Where the hell are you?" She asks not yelling but definitely agitated.

"I left the hotel."

"Yeah no shit were in your empty room. I'm just going to ask you straight out. Did you cheat on us last night, there are two beds but one of them doesn't seem to be slept in at all, a broken lamp and I think you're missing a sock."

"No! I would never cheat on you how could you even think that?!" Matteo gives me a look and step away lowering my voice.

"Put yourself in our position Marianna!" I scoff and shake my head.

"I didn't cheat on you, you fucking selfish bastards. You didn't welcome me home, didn't say goodbye before I left for the mission and haven't shared more than 10 words with me at a time since I first started staying in Greece, and you wanna accuse me of cheating?! That gold. I don't know when I'll be coming home now." I hang up and close my eyes taking a breathe before moving back over to Matteo who's trying to mind his business.

"Sorry about that. I'm going to call and book the hotel for another week and then we're going to go shopping." I put on my best fake smile and he nods excited.

He seems to really like shopping and seeing all the different types of clothes even if they and I quote "aren't really him."

After shopping all day we stop at a cute little pizza place for dinner stopping for ice cream before heading back to the hotel. I open up the door laughing at something Matteo said and see T'challas angry face first. I look at Matteo and he looks shocked and slightly scared being around so many people. It's a damn good thing this room is massive.

We put our things down on the bed and I sit down Matteo sitting right behind me using me to shield him from their eyes.

"Would you like to explain?"

"Would you like to explain why you're here? I thought I made it clear I didn't want to see you."

"Too bad, we're married." Peter (Q) says crossing his arms.

"That didn't seem to matter to you all yesterday, or the entire time I was in Greece."

"It didn't seem to matter to you when you ate someone!" Tony yells making Matteo cling to my back.

"And I've been trying to fix my fuckup!" I yell back turning to hold Matteo.

"Leave. You're upsetting him."

"Who is he Marianna?!" Loki yells.

"I'm her brother Matteo." He says quietly wanting the fighting and yelling to stop.

"Your.." Vision starts to say.

"Mom." I finish for him.

"She gave him to Aaron's parents. I had no idea until yesterday." They don't say anything nodding their heads trying to process.

"Fury is such a liar." Clint says shaking his head. Wanda takes a step forward giving Matteo a small smile.

"Hello Matteo, I'm Wanda. I'm sorry we had to meet under such poor circumstances but it is amazing to meet you." She holds out her hand and when he doesn't shake it she doesn't take it personal standing straight again with a smile.

"Can we talk in private for a minute Marianna?" Stephen asks and by private he means without Matteo not really private private. I send him onto his bed and he closes the divider to give us a bit of privacy.

We keep our voices low as we talk, "why didn't you tell us?" Stephen asks.

"Funny you're the one asking. Still thinking about leaving me?" He stiffens up and I bite my cheek feeling slightly guilty for that.

"I don't want you to stay with me because there's a kid involved now. I also didn't want to bring a kid into an unhappy home." They cringe at the last part and my eyebrows raise slightly.

"Is that not what we are?" They don't respond and I nod my head knowingly.

"We're sorry Marianna, we should've been better partners and tried to help you instead of pulling you down." Gamora says taking a step closer hesitating before brushing my cheek. I can't help but move into her touch, it's been too long and as someone who is never left alone usually I am extremely touch starved. She notices this and moves closer wrapping her strong arms around me.

"I'm sorry too. For everything, for doing what I did, for not telling you about Matteo." She kisses my head and I reach out for my other mates Stephen reaching me even before Pietro. He gets on his knees and kisses anywhere he can reach.

"I am so sorry my love. I will be by your side until I take my very last breath. I love you more than surgery, more than magic. You are my world and I don't ever want to imagine a life without you." I pull him into a kiss to convey my love and forgiveness.

"You don't have to my love." I say slightly out of breath from the kiss and he smiles against me as I'm overtaken by bodies. After lots of kisses and words of apologies and forgiveness Matteo comes in and I begin introducing him to each of my spouses.

My heart swells with joy and the miserable feeling that has been looming over me for what seems like forever now disappears.

"Does this mean I get to see your home now?!" Matteo asks excited.

"Our home." I correct.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 35.6K 34
Ava Welters isn't a hero. All she wants is to attend college at NYU with her swimming scholarship and as a result leave her abusive father who has be...
72.8K 1.5K 25
A story where a not-so-normal girl finds herself soulmates with the Avengers - but does she want to be? Avengers X Soulmate no. 10 - #thorodinson no...
1.2M 33.7K 71
***BOOK 2 HAS BEEN PUBLISHED!*** Best Rankings ever: #1 Soulmates #1 Thor #1 BruceBanner #1 Natasharomanoff #1 Blackwidow #1 CaptainAmerica #1 SteveR...
11.3K 504 17
What happens when you wake up on Asgard, not knowing who you are or where you're from, and especially not knowing what a "soulmate" is? Want to find...