Crush Imagines

By annaparks14

Crush Imagines ! Enjoy :) More

New School
Secret Baking
New Glasses
Camping
School Musical-Part 1
School Musical-Part 2
Fire
Music Practice
Movie Night
Texts
Will I ever see you again?
Fake Picture
Stranger
Costume Closet
DJ
Back To School
Rainy Day
Accidental Punch
Football
Beach Party
Library
Surprise at Mine
Study Trouble
Lost Voice
Spin The Bottle
Girl Trouble
Halloween
Crash
Date or be Late
Babysitting
Birthday Surprise
Hotel Crush-Part 1
Hotel Crush-Part 2
Note Drop
Ice-skating
Winter Kisses
Christmas Dance
Christmas In A Cabin
New Boy
Truth or Dare
School Takeover
Help Me!
Cheat
Holiday Crush
Birthday Proposal
The End :(

First Kiss

35.2K 431 158
By annaparks14

When is your next school dance ? Whenever it is i hope it goes well! If you have any suggestions or requests let me know in the comments or drop me a message ! Also let me know in the comments what you think! Enjoy!

It was a big night; your school was hosting the annual youth ball. It only happens once a year and it was a time to get dressed up and have a good time. In addition to all of this your crush was going to be there. Even though he didn't ask you to go with him you still get to see him a tux, besides who knows what could happen tonight.

The venue is beautiful; a grand hotel stands on a magical botanical garden, there are twinkling fairy lights everywhere and a sparkling river that ran beside the garden. It all seemed a bit like a movie. As you step out the limo with your friends the lights seem brighter and the music becomes less muffled.

You walk up to the entrance of the hotel you see (c/n). He looked flawless. As you walk past him he turns his head toward you, nudges a few of his friends and they look at you too. You give a subtle smile over your shoulder and carry on walking toward your table.

As the night went on the thoughts of your crush asking you to dance were becoming more and more unrealistic. What were you thinking? What would a boy like that want to do with a girl like you?

All of your friends were dancing with their dates but you sat alone at your table.

"uh uh um uh (y/n) would um it be  possible if maybe uh if maybe you'd like to dance with me?" your friend jokes around knowing that you didn't have a date 

"Oh I I'm not... well I ..." it was nice of your friend to offer but you was fine sitting alone eating food by yourself

"Actually she is with me" you hear a familiar voice say 

It couldn't be. He hasn't spoken to me all night. But what if it is? Could this be the moment you doubted? You don't get your hopes up but as you turn around you see your crush standing right there. He gives you a huge smile and says "would you like to dance?

"I would love to" you reply.

You take his hand and let him lead you to the dance floor. His hands fall upon your hips and your hands rest either side of his neck on his shoulders. You stare into each other's eyes and he says "so that was a close one".

"Yeah thanks" you reply

"C'mon I want to show you something" he says taking hold of your hand and pulls you toward the exit

"OK where are we going?" you question

"It's just up here" he replies pulling you up into a white gazebo that over looked the river with twinkling fairy lights wrapped around the perimeter .

Your eyes widen as you take in the surroundings "it's beautiful (c/n) but why are we here?" You are starting to get a bit nervous what is going to happen next? Is he going to chuck you into the river? Is he going to ask you to be his lab partner?

"OK I'm just going to say it... (y/n) I have liked you ever since I first layed my eyes on you but I always thought that I wouldn't be good enough for you so I just tried to forget about you but I couldn't so i tried to pick the right moment tonight but it didn't go quite as planned and I sort of had to speed things up when i saw your friend tried to ask you to dance so yeah" He looked deep into your eyes with every word he said.

"That was probably the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me" you reply

Your crush moved in close to you and pulled you close to him and he said "man you have no idea how much I want to kiss you right now"

You look at the floor trying not to make yourself blush or say something stupid. You feel his fingertips slide under your jaw line and he props your chin up so that your eyes are perfectly in line.

"Just tell me if you want me to stop" 

He moves his face inches away from yours, he bites his lip and tilts his head, you feel his warm breath on your lips and then his perfect soft lips on yours. You close your eyes as the kiss gets more intense and after about 10 seconds you both pull away.

You both stare into each other's eyes for a while before he says

 "That was my first kiss"

"Me too you" reply

"So (y/n) will you be my girlfriend?" he says with a smile

"Of course I will" you smile back

"Come on were missing all the fun" (c/n) takes your hand and leads you back into the party

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 6.4K 178
Things that I imagine my crush doing for me, in the form of imagines(requests are closed).
41.1K 374 27
Well... you like someone don't you? Here are some crush imagines to fulfil your daydreams #10 of crush imagines- 10/16/22
57.4K 771 17
You can request imagines either by commenting or sending them in my inbox. Also you can request them on twitter @fallinluisa :) xxo
9 0 8
Yay