Tsugikuni Twins Reincarnated...

Od da_foxy

The stories of the Tsugikuni Twins were passed down onto generations of the Demon Slayer Corp. The twins have... Viac

Before you read
CHAPTER ONE - DEATH
CHAPTER TWO - REINCARNATED
CHAPTER THREE- I PROMISE I'LL BE BACK EARLY
CHAPTER FOUR - DEMON TURNED SIBLINGS
CHAPTER FIVE - TEMPLE DEMON
CHAPTER SIX - SPIRITS? GHOSTS?
CHAPTER SEVEN - HE WOKE UP, BUT WITH A KATANA?
CHAPTER EIGHT - THE FINALE SELECTION EXAM
CHAPTER NINE -FINALE SELECTION (PART 2)
CHAPTER TEN - GETTING THEIR NICHIRIN BLADES
CHAPTER ELEVEN - FIRST MISSION
CHAPTER TWELVE - FIRST MISSION (PART 2)
Chapter 13- Encounter with Muzan(again)
Chapter 14- The nice demons
Chapter 15- Tamayo and Yushiro
Chapter 16- Attack at Tamayo and Yushiro's hideout
Chapter 17- Attack at Tamayo and Yushiro's hideout part 2
Chapter 18- A demon who lied to herself
Chapter 19- Agatsuma Zenitsu
Chapter 20- Inside the house
Chapter 21- Book mark
Chapter 22- Searching for-
Chapter 23- My name is Tsugikuni Y-
Chapter 24- Village attack
Chapter 25- The hashiras
Chapter 26- Hashira meeting
Chapter 27- Nani da faquk
Chapter 28- The tale of the Tsugikuni slayers
Chapter 29- Demon turned Tsugikuni and Ukimi slayer
Chapter 30- Train mission
Chapter 31- Sweetly bitter dreams/memories
Chapter 32- Past or present
Chapter 33- Akaza
Chapter 34- Tsugikuni Yoriichi awaken and the strange demon Hizu
Chapter 35- The aftermath of a fiery battle
Chapter 36- Kyojuro is kinda like Senjuro in a way don't you think?
Chapter 38- Red light district arc start pt.2
Thanksgiving special [Requested](I know I'm late)
Chapter 39- Sold
Chapter 40- Scouting information
Yoriichi + Michikatsu x reader(gender neutral) special [Requested]
Chapter 42- The oiran with 'hime' in her name
Secret Santa [special]
Chapter 43- Battle of the flower district start
Chapter 44- Fighting the past connections
Chapter 45- Three speedy b*tches and Michikatsu
Chapter 46- O/Yoriichi to the rescue
Chapter 47- Red light district aftermath
Chapter 48- Upper moons meeting
Chapter 49- Go to the swordsmith village
Chapter 50- Hot spring encounter
Chapter 51- Mechanical doll
Chapter 52- Inheritance of the fallen
Just a quick ass announcement 4 2morrow
Chapter 53- Swordsmith village attack
Chapter 54- Swordsmith village attack (2)
Egg (blue spider lily) hunt [Easter special]
'The end' is near
Chapter 55- Swordsmith village attack (3)
Chapter 56- Swordsmith village arc end
Chapter 57- The slayer mark
Chapter 58- Hashira training
Chapter 59- The beginning of the last battle
Chapter 60 - The end
Re-writing this shit

Chapter 37- Red light district arc start

2K 60 444
Od da_foxy

Michikatsu's smile slowly flatered, "If only we have a little more time, maybe then I'd be able to act like a child. It's been too long. If only I didn't remember so soon."

"What was that?" asked Yoriichi.

"No...it's nothing." Michikatsu flashed Yoriichi a closed eyed smile. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Yoriichi and Michikatsu arrived back at the butterfly estate, they heard Tanjiro's screams as well as another person's.

"What the hell were you thinking looking that sword you bastard! You deserve death you deserve death!" 

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm truly sorry ahhh!!!" Tanjiro cried climbing a tree.

'What the f*ck am I witnessing.'  Michikatsu deadpanned. 

"I'll go talk to them." said Yoriichi.

"No don't," Michikatsu put a hand on Yoriichi's shoulder, "Tanjiro can deal with it himself."

"Yoriichi-niissan! Michikatsu-niichan help me please!" shouted Tanjiro.

"Oh hell nah I'm not dealing with that. I didn't see sh!t." Michikatsu proceeded to walk away.

Time breathing; first form: time skip* (shut up CTHEMIST or I'll evil laugh again like last chapter)

Four months had passed, the four slayers killed demons during their training breaks in the day, while Michikatsu wondered around every night, alone.

"Let us go! I....this girl...." a girl shouted as the sound hashira carried her like  a sack of potatoes over his shoulder.

"My god just shut up." said  Uzui annoyed, carrying two girls from the butterfly estate.

"Let them go!!!"

"Please stop it!!"

"..."

"K-Kanao!" Aoi reached her hand out towards her friend, still on Uzui's shoulder but Kanao was overwhelmed, unable to make a choice herself.

"Kanao! Kanao-sama!" Aoi who was now further away, continued to call out for help.

Kanao ran towards them and grabbed onto Aoi and the little girl that Uzui was holding, stopping said hashira in his tracks.

"Kanao." cried Aoi.

"Kanao-sama."

"Don't just pull on me as you like. You have your orders." said Uzui.

"..." Kanao stayed silent.

"JUST SAY SOMETHING YOU BORING PERSON!" shouted Uzui annoyed.

"ch-charge!" the girls working at the butterfly estate charged at Uzui, attempting to make him drop their friends.

"Hey cut the crap out dammit!"

"What are you doing to the girls! Get your hands off them." shouted Tanjiro who approached them with Yoriichi and Michikatsu.

"It's a kidnapping! Save them!" shouted a little girl.

"You dumb little brat!"

Tanjiro ran at Uzui and tried to headbutt the hashira but Uzui was too fast and dodged it.

"Are you ok?" asked Michikatsu helping a girl up.

"Thank you."

"You fool. I am the former shinobi Uzui Tengen-sama. The man who is known as the most flamboyant around these areas. Did you think a brat like you could headbutt me?" glared Uzui.

"Give Aoi-san and the others back." said Yorrichi.

"Yeah yeah!"

"What're you even planning?!"

"Pervert! Pervert!"

"You damn brats who do you think you're talking to?! I'm a superior, a hashira you jackasses!" yelled Uzui.

"I don't accept you as a hashira! Hmp." exclaimed Tanjiro, pouting.

"Pft-" Michikatsu tried to cover his laugh, while Yoriichi looked at him with a 'really?' face.

"Don't 'hmp' me! What do you mean you don't accept me as a hashira?! That's not for yo to decide you dead brained brat! I need a girl member on a mission so I'm bringing them along! I don't need Kocho's permission if they around successors!" explained Uzui.

"Naho-chan isn't even a slayer! She's not wearing a uniform!" said one of the girls.

"Don't need her then." Uzui tossed her off the roof but luckily Michikatsu caught her.

"What are you doing you inhumane bastard!" shoute Tanjiro.

"Anyways I'm taking her on the mission with me. She may not be useful, but she's still a slayer regardless." said Uzui.

"Even if it's a mission you can't just take a girl without their permission!" said Michikatsu.

"Even if you could bring her with you she most likely wouldn't cooperate." said Yoriichi.

"Tch. Demon slayers are getting weaker and weaker." Uzui sounded annoyed.

"W-we'll go in Aoi-san's stead!" shouted Tanjiro.

'Wtf now?'  Michikatsu blinked. 

Zenitsu and Inosuke were each on one side of the fence's roof, surrounding Uzui.

"I was on my way back but I still got some strength left!" said Inosuke.

"L-l-l-let go of A-A-Aoi-chan. Even if y-y-you're some kind of m-monster you're not taking a s-single step." stuttered Zenitsu, shaking. 

"Alright, then I'll have you guys go with me, but those two with the long hair," Uzui pointed at Yoriichi and Michikatsu, "have to come along. They look the most like girls amongst you guys(he hasn't seen Inosuke's face)." 

"Huh? I'm feeling a little tired so you guy go without me...." Michikatsu tried to leave but was stopped by Yoriichi.

'I'm not suffering alone.'  glared Yoriichi.

'Well shit...'  Michikatsu sweatdropped.

"It doesn't matter, you don't need to much energy on this mission. We're just going to spy on some places. All I need from you is to stay awake and alerted. I'm not asking you to fight the demon yourself if you like your kind  that much." explained Uzui.

"I'm not saying that because I side with demons(apart from Nezuko)! Yoriichi and Tanjiro already said that Nezuko and I will help kill demons with our siblings so we will!" said Michikatsu annoyed.

"Uzui-san please don't talk bad about nii-chan. There's still the four of us so he doesn't have to go along if he doesn't want to." said Tanjiro referring to him, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Yoriichi and Nezuko.

"Fine then." said Uzui.

"Where are we going anyways?" asked Tanjiro.

"The place with lots of music and lights. The red light district!" answered Uzui.

Michikatsu's eyes widened. "Meet me at the red light district, I want to have a brotherly talk" - Yuta. 'I need to go there. I need to go to the red light district and see Yuta.'  Michikatsu clenched his fists and gritted his teeth.

Yoriichi furrowed his eyebrows at his twin's expression.

"Wait....I changed my mind I'm going too."

'He's hiding something.'  thought Yoriichi.

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tashio Secret~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Yoriichi also didn't actually want to go on the mission but didn't say anything

- Uzui is the fastest hashira

- Uzui was from a shinobi family 

________________________________________________________________________________Hello everyone! So as promised here's an extra chapter for you guys this week. 

If you haven't seen my announcement, first 3 people to comment in this chapter can demand anything from me: another chapter, a special chapter, heck even a new book about your favourite anime/manga/manhwa (I''ve noticed that Lookism is popping off), any question, another name for me aside from da_foxy/author cuz it's kinda weird, any question. Good luck! 

Have a good day/evening/night
Sleep early, don't stay up late.
Stay safe, enjoy life.

@CTHEMIST gimme the goddman key or else I'll literally go with whoever offers me the most food and when I mean anyone I mean ANYONE. Food = better than you 🤤👍
(other readers don't read the comments in the last chapter with like 30+ replies)

Idiotic lazyass author-san/chan/kun is out ✌ bye~

See you guys next chapter! <3

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

8.1K 282 14
☆------------------------------☆ This story talks about the life of a demon slayer who's only goal was to fix the relationship she had with her remai...
893 75 19
Demon Slayer (Modern AU) x Blue Lock ?! Hehe 😋 I wonder if Rengoku will die this time 🤔
1K 16 19
When Tsugikuni Yoriichi's only surviving child is taken from him in a way too cruel, becoming a demon is the only choice he is left with. Which resul...
151K 3.1K 56
Y/N Tsugikuni. A demon slayer who was living a average life hunting demons until he met Upper Moon one in an unexpected encounter had his life change...