Chapter 23- My name is Tsugikuni Y-

Yoriichi's eyes widened. Putting the box on his back down, he opened the door revealing golden glowing eyes.

"Is this the boy they're looking for?"

The woman's eyes widened, putting his hands around Michikatsu's neck and pinning him to the ground.

"You! It's you that they're searching for! Your fault that I had to leave my husband behind! If I bring you back to them then maybe they'll let my husband go!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly, a hand wrapped around the woman's tightly. 

"Let. My. Brother. Go."

The woman's eyes widened immediately doing what Yoriichi sad and backing away

"....Sorry about that." Yoriichi calmed down.

"I-it's ok."

"Anyways, you said your husband is in trouble right? Lead the way." said Yoriichi.

"Y-yes."

With the two unknown demons*

"Sh!t....."

"Seems like the husband was distracting us while his wife got away. Such pure love~" said the green haired demon.

"Shut up before I crush your throat." threatened the brown haired demon.

"Aww why so angry?"

"Shut up. She probably went to get help from slayers. It's your fault that she got away anyways." said the brunette.

"Come on don't blame it on me it's not all my fault. It's partly your own fault as well, don't blame it on others. Or perhaps are you still trying to be the best to make your brother proud? Just face it, he's dea-Shut your godamn mouth you half-blood!" the brunette interrupted the other his hands once again suffocating the green haired demon.

"Calm down. I don't mean anything bad. We're both looking for the same person after all. But you should face the facts, he already died once, he won't remember you nor me." said the green haired demon.

"The what do you suppose I should do?" questioned the brunette letting go.

"Well firstly it seems the one we hate has also been reincarnated. We'll have to deal with him first." replied the green haired demon.

"Tch."

"But before that, we should call other demons to come destroy this village." said the green haired demon.

" That's ridiculous! Why should we call for back up? We're strong enough. I'm uppermoon 1. The strongest. Why should I have to share my meal with others?!" shouted the burnette.

"I just have an institution." the green eyed demon flashed a smile with closed eyes.

"Tch. Fine. You're institutions has always been right."