Chapter 25- The hashiras

Yoriichi's ears started ringing as his visions slowly got blurrier and blurrier.

"Yoriichi!"

__________________________________________________________

"Wake up! You two are now in the presence of the hashira!"

Yoriichi heard a voice. Slowly, he regained consciousness realizing that he was surrounded by people with different coloured hair, while he had his hands tied. He looked to his left seeing that Tanjiro was in the same position he was. His throat was dry from just waking up, his body felt sore but he ignored the pain he felt wondering about the safety of his siblings. 'What's happening here? Where's 'katsu ad Nezuko?'  Yoriichi made a confused expression.

"You two are now at the Demon Slayer headquarters. Kamado Yoriichi and Kamado Tanjiro, you are now on trial." a female with a butterfly haori spoke up, seeming like she caught onto Yoriichi's confused face.

[The pillars/hashira, the nine highest ranked swordsmen amongst the demon slayer. Those who are ranked lower than hashira may be killed at a frightening rate but the hashira are different. The hashira are the ones that stengthen the demon slayer corps.]

A voice narrated. 

"There's no need for a trial! Protecting demons are clearly a violation of conduct! We can deal with this ourselves and decapitate every demon!" said a male with bright yellow and red hair.
{Flame hashira: Rengoku Kyojuro}

"Then let me cut off their heads flamboyantly. I can spray the blood more flamboyantly than everyone else." said a male with weird tatoos? on his face.
{Sound hashira: Uzui Tengen}

'Eh? We're gonna kill such cute siblings. My chest hurts.' thought a female with unique pink and green hair.
{Love hashira: Kanronji Mitsuri}

"Ah what unfortunate children. How sorrowful. It's quite sad they were born in this world." commented a  male that seemed to be blind.
{Stone hashira: Himejima Gyomei}

'What were those cloud called again?' wondered a male that seemed quite forgetful.
{Mist hashira: Tokito Muichiro}

"Let's kill her." said the stone hashira.

"Yeah flamboyantly!"

"Uh huh!"

"More importantly, what are we going to do about Tomioka?" a voice suddenly spoke up. Everyone turned to a male that was in a tree.
{Snake hashira: Iguro Obanai}
"I have a headache not seeing him bound there. According to Kocho, he violated the rules as well. What should we do with him? How will he take responsibility? How should we make him suffer?" the snake pillar spoke up again.

'Iguro-san, you're persistent as usual. So persistent. So amazing.'  thought the love hashira.

Giyuu just stayed silent looking away. 'Tokioka-san, all alone standing there. So cute.' thought the love hashira.

"Well it's fine right?" the insect pillar spoke up. "He followed the without reistance. I also want to hear these boy's story as well. We'll decide the punishment after."

Tanjiro opened his mouth and tried to talk but all that came out were coughs. Yoriichi looked at Tanjiro with worry as the insect hashira gave Tanjiro pain killers and water. Shinobu then turned to Yoriichi and gave him the same.

Yoriichi decided to speak up, "Michikatsu and Nezuko, my younger siblings were turned into demons. However, up until now, they've never eaten a human before. They would never hurt a living person."

"And how can we confirm this? For starters of course she would protect her family. I can't trust what you're saying I won't trust it." said Iguro.

"Ah you're being attached to the demons. Let's kill these two quickly to release them from their suffering." said Gyomei.