Chapter 22- Searching for-

"Hey nii-chan....what's that?"

"Oh this?......A last gift from my friend."

_______________________________________________________

"Have you seen him?"

"W-what?"

"The person that I described. The one that I'm trying to find!"

"I-I have no idea who you're talking about. I've never met him before. Please spare me sir demon."

"No? You sure you haven't seen someone like that? Muzan-sama described to me that he looks exactly the same though."

"N-no I haven't seen him. I swear on my life!"

"Then.....you're no longer useful. Swear on your life? Then die!"

"Oi do you have to be so brutal all the time?" asked a green haired demon, who landed on the window frame.

"Shut up. Don't pretend that you care. You're as brutal as me.....####" said the brunet wiping blood off his fingers. "Anyways, you got any news on him?"

"Nope. None at all. I just heard a rumor amongst the demons that there's two demon slayers walking around with demons in boxes. One of them had a singular hanafuda earrings and a mark on their forehead. Oh! Red nagagi too~ Could it be Y-"

"Shut up. I don't wanna hear that sonovab*!chs name right now. It's his fault that we're going through so much trouble in the first place." said the brunet suffocating the green haired male.

"I know. Also you can't just do as you like even if you're uppermoon 1." said the green haired male.

"Shut up! I'll kill you!" said the brunet ripping off the other demon's right arm.

"Oh~ scary." 

"Ugh. I can't really deal with you and your annoying ass right now ####" groaned the brunnet.

"If you can't deal with me then get rid of me. Though you won't have a partner that looks human to help you with things though." smiled the green haired demon stepping out of the dark.

He wasn't lying. The green haired demon really did look like a human.

"Shut your go damn mouth a**hole. I'm only working with you because we have the same goal. Our goal to.......-wait didn't that guy have a wife?" the green haired demon interupt.

"......sh!t"

With Tanjiro*

"Tanjiro! How dare you!" Zenitsu chased Nezuko around.

Inosuke just slept through the whole thing.

"Zenitsu stop let me explain!" Tanjiro chased after Zenitsu. "She's my sister!"

"What?" said Zenitsu dumbfounded.

"That demon your chasing around is my sister." Tanjiro repeated.

"Your sister?" said Zenitsu.

"Yes."

"Wait! Yoriichi is also carrying around a box just like this! Is your other sister in there?!" asked Zenitsu.

"No!" replied Tanjiro kind of mad.

"Huh? Then who?" questioned Zenitsu confused.

"My other brother."

"Little brother?" questioned Zenitsu.

"No older brother." replied Tanjiro.

"I thought Yoriichi was your older brother."