Chapter 28- The tale of the Tsugikuni slayers

"Alright shut the f*ck up you damn f*ckers. I can't hear things properly if you're all gonna go at me."

"Michikatsu, could you please explain to us about how you're able to walk in the sun?" asked Oyakata

.

.

.

.

"How the f*ck am I suppose to know?"

____________________________________________________

.

.

.

.

"Are you f*cking serious?!!!"

"It's your own body but you don't know?!!!"

"How unfortunate."

"Haha such a mystery."

"I would probably forget anyway."

"This is so unflamboyant."

"...."

"Stop yelling at me! I never asked to became a demon so why are you all coming at me?!" yelled Michikatsu not looking very happy.

"I do apologise for everyone's behaviours Michikatsu, but we are all just curious about how you can walk in the sun without any consequences." said Oyakata.

"It's ok I guess, it's just you guys are loud and hurt my ears."

"The trial is over. You can go to the Butterfly Estate to recover now Tanjiro. I would like Yoriichi and Michikatsu to stay though if that's alright." Oyakata requested.

"We'll stay behind." said Yoriichi, Michikatsu nodding.

Tanjiro was then taken away by a kakushi but before he let them peacefully take him, he wanted a little revenge for earlier.

"Alright let the- Hey wait! Let me headbutt him! Please just once for hurting my siblings!" Tanjiro interrupted Oyakata getting hit by three pebbles.

"Don't interrupt Oyakata-sama, it's rude." said the mist hashira.

"We're sorry Tokito-sama!" the kakushi apologised before carrying Tanjiro away but not without scolding him.

"How could you interupt Oyakata-sama!"

"The hashira respect Oyakata-sama a lot you know!"

Oyakata turned back to the hashira and Kamado siblings and said, "Well then, let's start the hashira meeting." with a smile.

"Oyakata-sama, if I may ask, why did you ask these two to stay behind?" asked Iguro.

"Well, I asked for them to stay behind because they reminded me of two slayers." answered Oyakata.

Everyone was quite confused. 'Just because they/we resemble two slayers? Are those slayers that special?'  they thought.

"Oyakata-sama, forgive me but I don't really understand. May I ask you to explain?" asked Kyojuro.

"Don't worry, there's nothing to be surprised for. I would actually be quite surprised if you know who those slayers were. There are quite a few of us after all. Plus, it's been about 500 years since those slayers died."

"500 years? But then how are these two so special? Apart from that brat being able to walk in the sun, I see there's nothing else so special about them." said Sanemi.

"I don't really have proof, I believe that they are the ones who will be able to destroy Kibutsuji."

Everyone was extremely surprised by what Oyakata had just said. Killing the demon king himself was definitely not an easy thing. No hashira has even seen him themselves in this generation, so how are some rookies who've never vomited blood training going to do something they haven't been able to accomplish?