His Girl ~ A Derek Hale love...

By Katt_Natt

--I DON'T OWN TEEN WOLF THAT RIGHT GOES TO JEFF DAVIS WHO IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, THE ONLY PEOPLE I OWN IN THE... More

His Girl ~ A Derek Hale Love Story
Chapter 1 (Episode 1)
Chapter 2 (Episode 1 part 2)
Chapter 3 (Episode 1 part 3)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (Episode 2)
Chapter 6 (Episode 2 part 2)
Chapter 7 (Episode 2 part 3)
Chapter 8 (Episode 2 part 4)
Chapter 9 (Episode 3 part 1)
Chapter 10 (Episode 3 part 2)
Chapter 11 ( Episode 3 Part 3)
Chapter 12 (Episode 3 Part 4)
Chapter 13 (Episode 4)
Chapter 14 (Episode 4 Part 2)
Chapter 15 (Episode 4 Part 3)
Chapter 16 (Episode 5)
Chapter 17 (Episode 5 part 1)
Chapter 18 (Episode 5 part 2)
Chapter 19 (Episode 6)
Chapter ~ 20 (Episode 6 part 1)
Chapter 21 (Episode 6 part 2)
Chapter 22 (Episode 6 Part 3)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (Episode 6 Part 4)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (Episode 7 part 1)
Chapter 28 (Episode 7 Part 2)
Chapter 29 (Episode 8 Part 1)
Chapter 30 (Episode 8 Part 2)
Chapter 31 (Episode 8 Part 3)
Chapter 32 (Episode 8 Part 4)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (episode 10 part 1)
Chapter 36 (Episode 11 Part 1)
Chapter 37 (Episode 11 Part 2)
Chapter 38 (Episode 12 Part 1)
Chapter 39 (Episode 12 Part 2)
SEQUEL NEWS :D
Sequel!!! His Mate

Chapter 25 (Episode 6 Part 5)

9.3K 243 0
By Katt_Natt

I watched as Coach leaned towards Scott's desk and peered at him through narrowed eyes, he looked ready to pop the vein that was pulsing on his forehead. "Did you do the reading or not?" he asked in a clam voice, really it spoke wonders about his control, if I were him I would've smacked Scott in the back of the head with a text book.

Scoot looked down at his fingers and began to play with them "Uh - I think I forgot."

"Nice work, McCall. It's not like you're not averaging a "D" in this class." Coach stepped forward enough so he was now leaning on Dwayne's desk, who sat in the front row next to Greenberg "Come on, buddy. You know I can't keep you on the team if you have a "D." How about you summarize, uh, the previous night's reading?" A beeping sound reached my ears and I glanced over my shoulder at Stiles who was looking at Coach's phone, Scott's heart rate must be raising. "No? How about the, uh, the night before that? How about you summarize anything you've ever read - In your entire life?" the beeping got quicker and slightly louder, but Coach seemed oblivious to it, Scott looked at me for help but once my panicked eyes meet his he knew I was going to be no help, sighing he looked forward.

"I - I, uh -"

"No? A blog? How about, uh, how about, uh, the back of a cereal box? No? How about the adults only warning from your favorite website you visit every night? Anything?" he paused for a second waited for Scott to answer but when Scott just shook his head Coach got mad. He turned his back to us and slammed his hand on his desk "Thank you, McCall, thank you. Thank you, McCall! Thank you for extinguishing any last flicker of hope I have for your generation. You just blew it for everybody. Thanks. Next practice you can start with suicide runs. Unless that's too much reading." my ears pricked up with the beeping slowed down to its normal rate and I looked at Scott, whose hand was being held by Allisons, guess we just found Scott's ancher "All right. Everybody else, settle down."

*After Class*

As I packed my texts books up my phone beep stopping Stiles for his little rant about he was right about something Coach had asked us in class, I stopped what I was doing and glanced at the screen, Drew had done her vanishing act once again and I knew she'd be ringing me to come get her from either a stoners house or from her ex's house which was states away from us, luckily for Drew and I it wasn't her it was Derek saying he was outside waiting for me.

"Hey Stiles as much as I love being ranted at I have to go" I tried to scoop the rest of my books into my bag but Scott stopped me.

"Why do you have to go?" he asked glancing at my phone that I had clutched in my hand with so much force I might've broke it if it wasn't a Nokia.

"My friend just moved into town and she needs help to move in to my house, I promised that I would"

"Oh" Scott paused rubbing his hand on the back of his neck "okay see you later?"

"yeah definatly" I mumbled grabbing the rest of my stuff I all but sprinted out of the classroom, wanting to get away from them before they continued to ask questions, like why was Drew here in the first place. I walked out of the School and all but glanced at where my car would've been parked if Derek hadn't kidnapped me this morning, I then truned my back on the empty space and headed to the far end of the parking lot where Derek was waiting patiently for me.

"Hey" he said wrapping his arms around my waist, before buring his head into the crook of my neck, he'd gotten more cuddly since my brush with Death, and more impatient with Scott and with Drew who pounced on him when he came over my house in the middle of the night.

"Hey" I mumbled back breathing in his scent of pine, sandlewood and the crashing bite of the ocean that were all mixed into the best scent I'd ever smelt "Where are we going?" I asked pulling away for him with an inward sigh.

He pulled open the passenger door for me and waiting until we were both in whenhe turned to me "We're going to the hosptial" he revved the engine and gunned it out of the parking lot.

*Hospital*

Derek and I slowly walked into his Uncles room, while Derek sat on the bed and talked to the only family he had left I stood beside him, both of my hand clenched into fists, Derek turned his uncles wheel chair to face him "I need your help. If you can hear me, I need you to give me a sign. Blink. Raise a finger. Anything. Just - Just something to point me in the right direction, okay?" Derek looked down in sadness "Someone killed Laura. Your niece. Laura? Whoever he is, he's an Alpha now. But he's one without a pack. Which means he's not as strong. I can take him. But I have to find him first. Look, if you know something, just give me a sign. Is it one of us? Someone else make it out of the fire? Just give me anything. Blink. Raise a finger. Anything." Derek moved forward and grabbed his uncles sweater and pulled him closer "Say something!" he yelled quietly his voice breaking at the end.

"Let him go." a new voice came from the doorway causing me to look over my shoulder at Peter's nurse.

"Derek" I said in a low voice, stepping towards his frame I touched his shoulder and glanced at Peter, who was just staring off into the distance "Stop, please" I ran my fingers through his hair and felt him relax into my body.

"You think after six years of this, yelling at him is going to get a response?" the nurse scolded before glancing at me with wide eyes

"Got a better method?" I asked as Derek stood, I wrapped my arm around his waist and also glanced at Peter who sat in the same postion he always sta in when we visited.

"Patience. He'll respond if you give him the time." her heartbeat jumped up a notch which caused me to raise my eyesbrow at her, why was she lying to us?

"I don't have any more time." Derek looked down at his uncle, grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room quickly, he kept power walking until we reached his car. He was about to unlock the doors for us when he noticed something on the windscreen of his car, the white paper was folded neatly and tucked under the whiper blade.

"What's that?" I asked about to make my way to where he was standing when he suddenly unlocked the car and got in, once I did the same he sped off towards the other side of town, each turn either caused me to slam into the passenger window or the center console "Derek where are we going" I asked impatiently, I hated being the human pinball in this car.

"We're going to the Animal Clinic" Derek mumbled doing a sharp left.

*Animal Clinic*

I opened the door to the place and glanced back at a brooding Derek, he wasn't happy that I told him to follow behind me because Scott's boss knew who I was but didn't know who Derek was. A little bell attached to the door sounded our arrival"Scott" Deaton's voice sounded from the back of the Vet clinic "you're late again. I hope this isn't getting to be a habit." when Derek and I stepped into the examination room Deaton stopped writing on his clipboard and turned to us "Can I help you?"

"Hope so. Want to know about the animal you found with the spiral on its side?" Derek spoke with a quiet deterination, his left hand clutched the piece of paper effectively scrunching it up into a wad.

"Excuse me? What animal?" Deaton asked looking between Derek and I with questioning eyes, oh he was good.

"Three months ago. The deer." Derek held up the peice of paper to Deaton who ahd his arms crossed "You remember this?"

"Oh, yes. It's just a deer. And I didn't find it. They called me because they wanted to know if I'd ever seen anything like it."

"What'd you tell 'em?" I asked before Derek could, my heightened sences helping me to look at Deaton my carefully, me eyes shot to his forehead where sweat was beading, then to his chest where his heart rate was slowly increasing.

"I told them no."

"Did you hear that?" I asked as Derek stepped forward towards Deaton who was watching me with worried filled eyes.

"Hear what?" Deaton asked stepping back and slowly making his way away form Derek who was taking careful steps towards him

"The sound of your heartbeat rising." Derek stated

"Ex- Excuse me?" Deaton stuttered making me step forward also, my insticts telling me to protect Deaton no matter what.

"It's the sound of you lying." Derek the reached across the table, pulling Deaton to him and knocking the poor Vet out.

"Derek" I mumbled as he tied Deaton to one of the chairs form the waiting room, I watched him with wide eyes as he began to pace, my phone chose that moment to ring "Drew?" I asked staring at Derek who now stood infront of Deaton with his arms crossed.

"Frey, I uh- I need to to come get me" Drew slurred the sentence out causing me to wince, I hated it when people got her drunk.

"Where are you?" I asked as Derek glanced at me.

"Somewhere in the woods" she hiccupped and then giggled.

"Okay i'll find you, stay exactly where you are" I hung up when she hiccuped out an 'okay' I then walked over to Derek " I have to go" I said wrapping my arms around his waist, I then stood on tiptoe and kissed his unmoving lips "Don't hurt him to much okay?" I was about to let go of him and walk out when all of a sudden Dereks hands moved to my waist and held me in place, he then lowered his head to my level and kissed me with all his might. Sighing in relief I kissed him back and thats when one of his hands moved into my hair and gripped the strands tightly before asking for enterance by biting my bottom lip, I opened without hestiation and felt his tounge slip into my mouth as his other hand moved down to my ass and pulled me even closer to him i gasped for breath once he pulled away.

"Go help your friend" he rasped out while letting me go and slightly pushing my wobbly legs to the door I stumbled out of the clinic without a backwards glance and began my long treck to the woods where Drew was probably passed out.

____________________________

Happy Friday :)

~~ Katt xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 453 12
"She has little innocent demons in her eyes and they recklessly play with matches. I've never seen sparks so pretty." - "When Scott, stiles and Allis...
1.2M 30.9K 22
[COMPLETED] ❝It was my fault for caring. I've made a habit of never doing that again.❞ All teenagers dealt with first-world problems that seemed a...
338 29 20
"Why does he still live there anyways? Does he have a bed in one of the rooms? Does he have clean water? And how the hell does he drive a Camaro but...
25.3K 495 64
Book 1 - Seasons 1 and 2 of Teen Wolf All right of Teen wolf belongs to Jeff Davis, but anything revolving around Juliette and her story belongs to m...