Larry Stylinson -Imagines

By Whatsuphello1

Self explanatory . Don't expect any sexual content in my works , any of them . Fluff only , with a side of an... More

Let's start off
Morning
Drunk Louis , Sober Harry
Punk Harry , Flowerchild Louis
Harry comes back from the army
I'll Wait For You
Kitten Hybrid Louis
Blind Louis
The Dancer And The Singer
Punk Harry , Flowerchild Louis ~Part 2
Kitten Hybrid Louis ~Part 2
Blind Louis ~Part 2
Punk Harry , Flowerchild Louis ~part 3
Blind Louis ~Part 3
Kitten Hybrid Louis ~Part 3
Harry comes back from the army ~Part 2
Drunk Louis , Sober Harry ~Part 2
The Dancer And The Singer ~Part 2
Blind Louis ~Part 4
Jealous Harry
Just The Way You Are
Jealous Louis
Fanboy Louis
Marcel or Harry ?
His Baby
Love on Crutches
I'll Be Your Reason
Always There For You
Hybrid Louis : Pool Time
Blind Louis : Camping
AMAAF : Prankster
Halloween
I'll Be Your Reason ~Part 2
A Misunderstanding
Lipstick Kisses Prank : AMAAF
Kissies
Drunk Harry , Sober Louis
Apocalypse
Opposites Are Opposites
Blind Harry
Heartbroken
Wrongly Jealous
Just The Way You Are ~Part 2
Wrong Number
Vet Harry
Wrong Number -Part 2
Makeup Artist
Cursed
Don't Mess With The Wrong Person
Body Painting
My Tutor

Wisdom Teeth (Harry)

5.8K 157 88
By Whatsuphello1

Summary : Harry gets his wisdom teeth taken out , and Louis is the assistant who watches over him while his friends are stuck in traffic .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry walked into the clinic and smiled at the receptionist , "Hi , I have an appointment ."

After confirming his appointment information he was told to sit and wait for his name to be called . While he waited , he decided to call Niall .

"Hey Haz , are you at the clinic ?"

"Yeah , i'll be going in any second now . It shouldn't take long , maybe thirty minutes . I'll text you when I go in there ."

"Alright , Li and I got you ."

"Thanks lad , see you . And when you get here don't you dare record anything ."

"Like hell I'm not recording , don't forget the videos you have of me from both the wisdom teeth and the knee surgery ."

Harry grumbled , "Fine , one video and that's it ."

"Funny , aren't you ? I'm making a documentary ." And with that Niall hung up .

Harry huffed and looked up when his name was called , his heart skipping a beat when he saw it was a small guy with the most beautiful blue eyes he'd seen . He was wearing white scrubs and holding a clipboard .

"Harry Styles ?"

Harry stood up , the guy smiled at him , "Follow me ." He turned and walked down the hall , Harry followed him , fleetingly moving his eyes down to look at his small waist and round bum , before looking back up .

The guy brought him into a room , where a doctor was sitting in front of a computer . She smiled at him , "Hello , have a seat . I'm Dr. Johns , this is Louis my assistant ."

Harry smiled and sat down in the chair , trying not to stare at Louis while he moved around the room , preparing everything for the operation .

He sent Niall a quick text saying he was getting started before putting his phone on silent and into his pocket .

~~

Harry woke up dizzy , he was sat on an armchair with a blanket thrown over his body , his phone ringing in his pocket . He hummed , his mouth felt numb and puffy . He fished his phone out of his pocket with a struggle , when the ringing stopped . 

He huffed , when he heard a voice from the entrace of the room , "Is everything alright ?"

He turned his head and smiled when he saw Louis , the assistant . He was about to answer when his phone started ringing again with a facetime call .

"My friendzzz ." He mumbled and fumbled with answering the call , holding the phone too close to his face . "Nialllll ."

"Hey Haz , we're on our way , stuck in traffic . The road is blocked , I think there was a car accident ." 

"Iz fiiine . I'm greaaat ."

"Yeah ? You're feeling good ?"

"Feelin' greaaat ."

"Please tell me someone is there with you and you're not alone ."

Louis walked further into the room , "I'm with him , don't worry . I'm Louis , I'm an assistant here ."

"Hey Louis , thank you for being there . We hope he isn't too much trouble ."

"He's fine , don't worry about it . I've got him until you get here ."

"Thanks again lad , we'll be there soon ."

"Doez it mean I get to hang out with youu ?" Harry turned to look at Louis , Louis smiled , "Sure does , big guy ."

"Alright Haz , I'm going to hang up now . We'll see you soon ."

"Alright , I'm jus going to hang out wit' the pretty assistant now ."

Louis bit his lower lip not to chuckle , he pointed his thumn backwards , "I'll go get something and be right back ."

Harry nodded and smiled as he watched him leave , Louis walked out of the room before allowing the blush to spread on his cheeks . He grabbed his laptop from his bag , along with his phone , before returning to the room Harry was at . 

"Heeey , izz you again ." Harry smiled with puffy cheeks from the cotton in his mouth , Louis smiled , "I see you waited for me ." He sat near the small round table and put his laptop down .

"Sure did ." Harry nodded a bit , "Can I ask you a questionn ?"

"Sure , what is it ?" Louis opened his laptop .

"What do you doo , for a living ?"

Louis couldn't hold back his laughter , he covered his mouth with his hand and collected himself before turning to smile at Harry , "I'm a dentist assistant ."

"Cool . I own a bakery ." Harry smiled , "I saw a lot of sweets , but you're the sweeeeetest ."

Louis' chest vibrated with laughter , though held it back , "Flirty of you ."

"Is it wooorking though ? You're reallyyy pretty ." Harry tried winking , though ended up blinking with both eyes and squinting them .

"So silly ." Louis mumbled as he turned to his laptop , opening his e-mail account .

"Y'know , I made tons of buns , and you've got the best pair of buns I've seeeeen ."

Louis' eyes widened as a laugh escaped his mouth , he covered his mouth with his hand as he tried to stop laughing .

"Hey Louuuis ."

"Yes Harry ." Louis turned to look at him , lower lip caught between his teeth .

"Dough you want to go out wit' me ?"

Louis grinned , "Maybe you should ask that when you're not high ."

"High on youuu , sweet ." Harry wiggled his eyebrows , before bringing his fingers to his cheeks , "I can't feel anythin' ."

"Try not to touch your cheeks and mouth ." Louis told him , yet wasn't surprised when Harry tried feeling around his mouth with his finger , startling back when he touched the cotton .

Louis chuckled a bit and stood up , reaching for a pair of latex gloves , "Don't touch anything , I'll change the cotton for you ."

"I can't kith you if I can't feel anythin' ." Harry almost pouted , Louis blushed soft pink as he shook his head , "Don't push your luck , baker boy ."

He grabbed two clean cottons before going up to Harry , "Open your mouth ."

Harry held his mouth open , Louis took out the bloodied cottons , making Harry's eyes widen , "Iz tha' my tongue ??"

Louis let out a laugh , "No , it's the cotton . Your tongue is still in there ."

"Good , can't kiss you properly without it ." Harry spoke around the new cotton Louis put in his mouth , Louis blushed yet didn't say anyting . 

He took the latex gloves off , Harry was still staring at him , "You're sooo pretty . Can I take you out ? Want to --"

"Harry , hi lad , we're here ."

Louis looked up when two guys walked into the room , Harry smiled , "Heeey , my friendzz !"

Niall was holding his phone up , recording him for a video , "Hey Haz , how are you feeling ?"

"I'm greaat , see , Louis is here and he's sooo pretty ." Harry nodded and held his hand out to where Louis stood , "And I want to take him on a date becuzz he's nice and pretty ."

"Alright lover boy , let's get you home to rest now ." Liam chuckled and moved to take the blanket off Harry , but Harry held onto it , "Nooo , waiiit ."

"Go on Haz , tell us everything you want ." Niall encouraged with a grin , still recording on his phone .

Harry smiled , "I met Louis , he's really pretty and he's an assistant . I told him about my bakery , and then I told him he'z got the best pair of buns I've seen ."

Niall cackled , Liam quickly turned to Louis , "I am so sorry mate , --"

"Don't apologize , I promise I'm not offended or uncomfortable . It was quite amusing ." Louis cut him off with a smile on his face , "I'll go get a wheelchair for him ."

"Nooo , where is he goiin' ?" Harry pouted as he watched Louis leaving , Liam moved the blanket off Harry and chuckled when Harry pretended to shiver with his arms wrapped around himself .

"It's time to get you home lad , come on ." Niall chuckled and patted his knee , Harry shook his head , "I caaan't , Louis didn't answer my question ."

Louis returned with a wheelchair , Liam and Niall helped Harry up from the armchair and into the wheelchair , Liam stood behind him pushing the chair , with Niall still recording everything .

They took him out to the car , Louis watched as the two friends helped him into the backseat .

"Thank you for watching over him , mate ." Liam smiled , Louis smiled back , "It's no problem , he was honestly my favourite patient so far ." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a folded piece of paper , "Could you give this to Harry when he ... uhm , feels like himself again ?"

"Sure thing ." Liam nodded and took the note , "Thanks again ."

Louis smiled and took the wheelchair back to the clinic , grinning with blush on his cheeks .

~~

It was a few days later , Harry was feeling better and finally went back to the bakery to do some minor paperwork .

"Boss , Liam is here ." One of the employees knocked on the door , before it opened and Liam walked in , "Hi lad ."

"Hey Li , what's up ?" Harry smiled , Liam nodded , "I'm good . I actually have something for you ."

"Oh ? What is it ?" Harry raised his eyebrows .

"Right , so remember Louis , the assistant from the clinic ?"

"Yeah , what about him ?" Harry asked , "Oh dear lord , please don't tell me he's pressing charges of harrassment because of my blabbering ."

Liam laughed , "Oh no , not that . Don't worry . When we picked you up and got you in the car , he gave me a note to give you when you felt better ." He pulled the note out of his pocket , "Didn't open it or anything , so please open it I can't wait any longer ."

Harry took the note , hoping there wouldn't be anything bad in there .

alright baker boy , asking me out when youre high is easy . why dont you ask me out for real ? *phone number*

"Holy fucking shit ."

"Well ??"

"He gave me his number . And - and told me to ask him out for real , not when I'm high ." Harry looked up at Liam with wide eyes , Liam grinned , "That's great , lad ! Call him , will you ?"

"Won't be missing the chance for nothing ."

~

Harry parked outside the clinic , his heart beating loudly in his chest . He stood outside the entrace , before picking up his phone and calling Louis' number . He answered after a few rings .

"Hello ?"

"Asking you out when I was high was easy , I'll give you that . Why don't you do me the honour of asking you face to face ?"

"Oh ?"

He heard quiet shuffles on the other end of the line , before the door to the clinic opened and Louis stepped outside , the phone pressed to his ear .

Louis smiled when he saw Harry , he pulled the phone away from his ear and walked closer , Harry smiled bashfully and pocketed his phone .

"Hey ." Harry licked his lips , Louis smiled shyly , "Hey ."

"I would love to take you out ."

"Would you ?"

"Very much so ."

"Because you work in a bakery and I have a nice pair of buns ?" Louis teased , laughing when Harry groaned and rubbed at his eyes .

"Jesus Christ , I'm sorry I said that -- I would've never said that if I weren't high ."

"It was really funny , truly caught me off guard ." Louis giggled a bit , "I'm not offended , and I don't feel uncomfortable , I promise you . You would've known if I were ."

"Still , I'm sorry ." Harry shook his head , Louis shrugged , "Is it going to stop you from taking me out ?"

Harry smiled wider , "Is that a yes ?"

"It's a yes ." Louis grinned , Harry grinned back at him , "Perfect . I'll text you , then ?"

"I'll be waiting ." Louis nodded , he took two steps backwards before turning to head back into the clinic .

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 40.3K 69
Harry is in love with Louis , Louis is in love with Harry . Harry likes tattooes and boxing , Louis likes flowercrowns and cuddles . Harry found out...
13.6K 237 15
A bunch of fluffy one shots of Harry and Louis! Mostly sick/hurt fics :) Requests are open :)
1.3K 15 9
harry styles one shots for now do give it a read :)
48.7K 2.3K 15
au; a hangover, a cup of coffee, and bumping into an ex might be all louis needs to find love again