That's My Baby

By SeeReeNahh

Every girl that has thought about being with some famous guy and some point in her life. What happens when Au... More

August Alsina: Meets Your Family
Chris Brown: Caught Cheating
August Alsina: He's Sick
Trey Songz: You're Jealous
August Alsina: You're Pregnant
*I'm Taking Requests*
August Alsina: Make It Home
@EbonyGreene
@JaexMarie
@Ms_Willis
@Misty_Mix
@JaexMarie #2
@Crushlover1
Empire: Jamal
@Carter1675
@Browntyler616
Tyga: Bestfriends
@JaexMarie #3
@Browntyler616 #2
@EbonyGreene #2
Fetty Wap: Again
August Alsina: YBK & YBQ
@Jojoharrison
@Carter1675 #2
Trey Songz: Throwback
Chris Brown: Yall Have A Kid
@LisaFulcher
@_FvckDhat_ #4
@TIYE54
August Alsina: Kissing On My Tattoos
Tyga: Still Petty
Jacob Latimore: Old R&B Love Song
August Alsina: His Tomboy
Fetty Wap: Get Your Stuff
Justin Bieber: White Boy Struggle
Chris Brown: Keep Playin
The Perfect Guy
@LisaFulcher #2
Real Nigga Alert
@_trippychild_
@LisaFulcher #3
Yooooo
Conceited: Come Here
Tyga: Broke Niggas Make Me Sick
@Inlovewiththemoney_
Tupac: Down Chick
Bryson Tiller: Level Up
August Alsina: Bad for My Health
Triple Threat - The Dating Game
August Alsina- Really Nigga
@Fettygirlprincess
August Alsina: Really Nigga Pt. 2
Chris & August: Same Girl

@Browntyler616 #3

1.9K 67 30
By SeeReeNahh

She so interested in what happened next lol sooooo Part Threeeeee Browntyler616. Even though she trifilin af for her last story on me I guess I'll finish this out.

SN: August Alsina ft. Lloyd x Sucka was my inspiration for some parts. Alright continue.

August stormed down the stairs muttering to himself. Head down, fists balled up, he looked like he just didn't wanna be fucked with so people backed out of his way. "That's why ha ass don't answa tha phone when I'm on tha road. Ha ass too busy hoein wif Trey. Fuck man."

He bumped into Chris at the bottom of the stairs. He tried to breeze past him but Chris knew something was wrong with his brother so he grabbed his arm and pulled him. "Aye Yung wassup bruh?"

August tucked his lip and shook his head. "She played the fuck outta me man?"

"Who?"

"Tyler! I'm thinkin we in love and shi but ain't no way she thankin bout lovin me while she on Trey dick."

Chris eyes got big. "What? Hold up man, you sure about that? Cause I don't see Tyler trying to play you."

August pointed up the stairs where Tyler and Trey were running down. "I jus caught em red handed so can't nobody lie. Ughh she played meh fah ah fuckin sucka. Ughhh!" He punched a hole in Trey's wall then put his face in his hands.

"August baby I'm sorry." Tyler reached for him.

"Tyler please don't fuckin touch meh. I can't even look at yah right now."

"Ayo man we didnt mean for you to find out like this." Trey spoke up.

August looked up from his hands and started walking up on Trey. "Nigguh ya bitch ass ain't got nothin to say tah meh. Ya word dont mean shit to meh. I thought yah was my nigguh but apparently that don't mean nothin."

"Hey you left your girl at home man. Its not my fault she went out looking for what you wasn't giving her and found it with me."

"This liddle pussy nigguh playin wif me." August smiled but it wasn't his real smile. This smile made him look like a serial killer. He lunged at Trey and popped him about 3 times in the mouth before Chris could pulled him off.

"I gotta take ah walk bruh fah I murk his ass and choke tha shi outta ha." He slammed the door on his way out.

Chris turned around and looked at Tyler. "Y'all stupid as fuck."

"Chris look its not even like--" Tyler tried to explain but Chris cut her off.

"Shh cause everything you finna say is really irrelevant. Both of y'all stupid and triflin. Now lemme go find my nigga before he hurt hisself." Chris gave both of them a disgusted look before he went outside after August.

Tyler looked at Trey. "So now what do we do?"

"What you mean 'we'? If August is out the picture then I thought it was gonna be you and me."

Tyler cocked her head at him. "Trey we have fun and yo dick game is bomb as fuck. But August....August is still my baby. What I got with him is different."

"What you had with him is different. Don't lie to yourself and think everything gone stay the same between y'all if y'all stay together Tyler."

Tyler looked down. She hadn't really thought that far yet. She just was thinking about this major fuck up. She didn't really consider the consequences yet.

Trey patted her on the back. "My advice is that you enjoy the rest of the night then worry about the drama in the morning."

Tyler looked at Trey then at the door that August stormed out of. She took a deep breath before she grabbed Trey's hand. "You're right. The damage is done now and its too late to fix it. I might as well enjoy the rest of my night."

Trey smiled at her. "That's my girl."

They spent the night dancing, drinking , and just having fun. Tyler tried her best to ignore the looks they were getting and just focus on Trey. She might have been paranoid but she could've sworn that people kept flashing them dirty looks. Rina even gave her a disappointed look when she left. She also noticed that August never came back to the party.

Tyler shook it off. What did these people know about her and why should she care about some randoms opinions? She requested that the DJ play Juicy by Pretty Ricky. She got a drink in her hand and started feeling good and pretty soon she forgot all about her drama with August and all the hating ass people at the party.

When Tyler woke up the next morning she was curled up in Trey's bed, still in her clothes from the night before. She got on her knees and looked under the bed for her shoes when she heard the bathroom door open behind her.

"Mmm you look kinda good like that."

She finally found her shoe and pulled it from under the bed. When she straightened up Trey was standing in the doorway of the bathroom in some boxers with a sexy little half smirk on his face. She walked over to him and kissed him.

"Whatever. I gotta go home and do damage control. I'll probably be back." Trey threw her the deuces and told her she could use of his cars since she rode over there with August last night.

Tyler did a lot of thinking on her way to August's house. She hoped that she made the right decision by staying with Trey last night. When she got to the house she pulled her house key out of her purse and tried it in the lock. The key went in but it wouldn't work. "The fuck?" She jiggled the key around, hoping the lock was just stuck or something.

All of a sudden August pulled the front door open wearing nothing but some basketball shorts, Nike socks, and Nike slides. "Yah can throw that away. I had tha locks changed this mornin."

Tyler pursed her lips and nodded her head. She guessed she deserved that. She let it go and reached up to give August a kiss. He gently pushed her back. "Nah don't do that." He walked into the house and Tyler guessed he expected her to follow.

She followed him up to the bedroom where she saw at least a dozen boxes on the floor and some of her clothes pulled out of the closets and folded up on the bed. "I thought yah might wanna move ya shit tah Trey house as soon as possible." He sat down on the bed and looked at her.

Tyler sat down beside him. "Baby it dont have to be like this."

August held up his hand to stop her. "Yes it do. Yah didn't come after meh last night so I seen ya mind and ya heart was made up so now I made mine up. I'm not finna be in competition with nan nigga."

Tyler blinked back the tears in her eyes. August looked at her with no emotion on his face. "And you can save all the tears and shit cause I aint got time for it." He got up and walked over to the closet so he could pull out more of Tyler's clothes.

They finished a few hours later and August even packed some of the boxes in his truck and drove them over to Trey's house. He was leaning against the truck when Trey came outside to get a box out of Tyler's hands. "Ya lip don't look that bad today!" August called with a smirk on his face. Trey rolled his eyes and continued carrying the boxes.

When they were done Tyler walked over to the driver's window of August's truck. "Thank you." August glanced at her and shook his head. "Yeah. Have ah nice life Tyler." Then he pulled off.

6 months later....

Tyler and Trey were walking through the mall sharing an ice cream cone. "Stop hogging all the chocolate witcho fat ass." Trey joked.

Tyler rolled her eyes at him and bumped her with her hip. "Whatever. I bet you love this fat ass though."

"I sho do." Trey leaned down and gave her a slow kiss.

They reached a table in the food court and sat down. While Trey was looking down at his phone Tyler looked around at the people. Her eyes got wide when she saw August standing at one of the claw machines, trying to win a teddy bear.

"I'll be right back." She said to Trey. He nodded and waved her off because he was on the phone.

Tyler walked over to the claw machine. "You gotta get a little to the left and let the claw stop swinging first."

August turned around and flashed her a smile. "Wassup Tyler?" He opened his arms for a hug.

"Not much. How about you?"

"Hea wif my gurl Mia. She said it was sum Jordan's she wanna look at and when she ask meh sum I jus can't say no." He pointed across the food court to a pretty girl sitting at a table by herself.

Tyler hung her head. "So you don't miss me at all? Not even a little bit?"

August laughed. "Yah know Tyler I think bout yah all tha time. Ain't no way I could jus let yah go completely. I miss what we had but yah fucked that up. Its ova now and I moved on. Yah need to do tha same. It was good seein ya tho." He gave Tyler a quick squeeze then he walked back over to his new girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 2.1K 61
Read it to find out.(SLOPY COPY) My first book ever.
46K 1.8K 86
Part two to my collection of books on talented, hilarious, beautiful men. My first imagine book was called Random Imagines, so check it out if you ha...
152K 3.9K 50
Just a book of imagines for some of the men we have love for. Make sure you comment, vote and share!
126K 3.9K 26
Ashanti and August become friends and do a lot of things together. Sooner or later, they fall in love. But as soon as that happens, people from her p...