Christmas Love (A Harry Style...

By 1dlovefanficss

Lily works for her dad's radio station in New York. Lily luckily gets to meet and interview celebrities, incl... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Epilogue: Part One
Epilogue: The end

Chapter Sixty-Six

1.5K 39 0
By 1dlovefanficss

We fit everyone into two SUVs for the ride to McDonald's. After we eat, Harry opens the door to the SUV and we climb into the back row of seats. Harry drapes his arm over my shoulders, he asks, "How do you feel about parties?" Our driver takes off, following the other SUV. I laugh, "Is that where we're going right now?" Harry nods, "I know lads that live in New York. They are throwing a mansion party to celebrate the concert. There will be drinks, music, and food. It should be a laugh." Harry continues when he sees my hesitant face, "But if you don't want too.." I shake my head laughing, "I want too. It's just you're in America, you're not supposed to drink." "I won't tell anyone if you won't," he says with a wink. Harry looks my dress up and down, "That's a problem, for two reasons. " I raise my eyebrows in confusion, "I thought you liked my pink dress?" Harry nods, "I do. But first I don't want other guys to see you in it; you're mine. And second, it's a neon paint party. We're splashing paint on ourselves so we glow in the dark when they turn off the lights." I awkwardly laugh, "Yeah, I'm not getting paint on this dress." Harry releases my shoulders to place his hands at the hem of his white t-shirt. Harry lifts his shirt off his head, leaving his sculpted abs and tattoos exposed. I look out the window to avoid eye contact. Harry places the shirt in my hands, "Wear this." I slip the shirt over my dress. I quickly glance over to Harry's torso, and then a few more times. Harry asks, "Uhmm what are you doing?" I turn my head to face Harry. I push back his curls behind his ear, I seductively whisper, "You don't understand the things I want to do to you right now." All of the heads in the car turn towards us when Harry dies laughing. Harry innocently smiles at them, "Hi." When they turn their heads back around, Harry leans his lips to my ear. I slightly shudder from his hot breath on my neck. He whispers back, "Then I should go shirtless more often." Harry presses his full lips to the space behind my ear, he slightly nibbles and sucks before pulling away. The car is full of excitement when the SUV parks in front of the mansion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.5K 1.4K 15
It had been an hour since I had gotten the call that changed my life. It still hadn't hit completely hit me yet, probably because it was only 3 a.m...
92.6K 2K 37
Izzy is an 17 year old that lives in Sydney with her mum dad and big brother Kyle. Her best friend is Calum Hood. She has been friends with Calum si...
1.1M 14.1K 23
When One Direction is asked to meet with a girl dying from cancer, Niall is reluctant to go. Things change, however, when he actually meets this gir...
80.1K 3.2K 35
Girl meets world is what brought them together, as Lucas Friar and Riley Matthews. It was meant for their characters to have strong feelings for each...