Mollycoddle My Wife[Layho]

By Kakshu

Suho obeyed his so-called family's decision and married himself off. Thinking that, when this transaction was... More

Chapter 1 : Just sold!
Chapter 2 : How much it worth?
Chapter 3 : To Take What I deserve
Chapter 4 : The letter that mom left behind
Chapter 5 : An interesting person
Chapter 6 : Did he know how to smile?
Chapter 7 : Trying to convince..
Chapter 8 : It's been hard on you
Chapter 9 : You deserve all!
Chapter 10 : Plots again!
Chapter 11 : Shameless Family
Chapter 12 : War of word
Chapter 13 : Have a talk?
Chapter 14 : His gentleness!
Chapter 15 : Weird situation
Chapter 16 : Understandings!
Chapter 17 : So, tell me truth!
Chapter 18 : Feelings of Both Party?
Chapter 19 : Be strong!
Chapter 20 : Hidden Clan
Chapter 22 : Don't take my advantage!
Chapter 23 : Close too!
Chapter 24 : It's time!
Chapter 25 : Stress Between Lee's
Chapter 26 : Honeymoon trip *cough*
Chapter 27 : You're mine
Chapter 28 : Troublesome people
Chapter 29 : Let The Game Began

Chapter 21 : Well done

149 9 1
By Kakshu

Aunt Qin was woken up by the sudden noise from downstairs. When she witnessed someone knocking out both the young master and his friend, she almost wanted to scream for help.

Chanyeol moved in quickly and within the blink of an eye, he appeared before Aunt Qin. Taking into consideration that Aunt Qin was Suho’s caretaker, he did not harm the middle-aged woman. With his stern and hoarse voice, he explained, “Those two were planning to harm Young Master Jun . That glass of milk that you poured for Young Master Jun was drugged by them, and caused him to be unconscious till now. If you still plan to scream, go ahead.” with that, chanyeol left the petrified Aunt Qin behind and went on to carry out his duties.

Aunt Qin stumbled along her way as she pushed open the door to suho’s room. There were several people in the room, and among them was Young Master Zhang, whom she had met before.

Noticing that Aunt Qin had entered, Yixing gestured at Tao to calm her down and not interfere with Xiumin attending to Suho . Hence, tao escorted Aunt Qin to the sofa in the living room and gave her a simple explanation about the current situation. He then instructed tao to take good care of Aunt Qin before he returned upstairs.  

When tao saw the anxious and restless Aunt Qin, his resentment reduced greatly. After all, Aunt Qin was used by those people. Knowing that her concerns for young master Jun were genuine, tao decided to console her, “Aunt Qin, what happened can’t be changed. Don’t overthink. With our young master around, Young Master Jun will turn out fine. Rest assured while we wait for them. If you’re tired, then you should take a rest first.”

Aunt Qin broke down as tears covered her face, “It’s all my fault, I caused suho to be harmed. I’m so useless. How could I be this muddled? If I had been more careful, such things wouldn’t have happened. Should anything happen to suho, how am I going to face Madam in the Netherworld…”

The moment Aunt Qin started crying, tao became helpless, “Aunt Qin, don’t cry. If Young Master Jun saw you crying, he’d be upset as well. Aunt Qin? S-stop crying?”

Tao comforted awkwardly while Aunt Qin gradually stopped her sobbing. “Yeah I won’t cry. I can’t let Suho be worried about me. I’ll wait for him here,” she said as she wiped her tears, “My child, I can’t be upstairs to bother them, but could you give me updates on Suho’s condition?”

Tao understood the pleading in Aunt Qin’s eyes. “I will, Aunt Qin. I’ll give you an update. Don’t worry for now and have some rest first.”

And thus, Aunt Qin sat around on the living room’s sofa throughout the night until suho came around and was then brought to the room by tao.

As she walked to the side of the bed, Aunt Qin held suho’s hand as her tears fell uncontrollably once again. She said nothing as her eyes watched Suho with regrets and worries.

Suho’s face was white as a sheet as he laid weakly on his bed. Despite that, suho decided to comfort the frightened elder lady, “Aunt Qin, don’t cry. I’m alright.”

“Hm, Aunt Qin won’t cry. As long as Junnie is fine, Aunt Qin won’t cry.”

Yixing looked at Aunt Qin with his expressionless face. If it wasn’t because of Suho , he wouldn’t even let Aunt Qin get near ever again, “chanyeol , get our men over and pack all of Suho’s belongings. We’re moving to the apartment in Scenic View. Yixing paused before deciding to ask anyway, “Suho is leaving the Lee residence. What plans do you have, Aunt Qin?”

Aunt Qin looked at Yixing and replied, “Mr. zhang, may I follow suho? I would like to keep on caring for him, would that be alright?”

His little lover looked at him with hopeful eyes and Yixing eventually surrendered, “Alright. But you must follow my orders, do you agree to that?”

Aunt Qin quickly agreed, “Sure, I’m willing to do anything. As long as you would allow me to take care of Suho , I’ll do anything.”

Moments later, Chanyeol’s men arrived and under Aunt Qin’s instruction, all of Suho’s and Aunt Qin’s belongings were packed up nicely within half an hour.

YIxing carried Suho  in his arms and the crowd majestically left the Lee residence.

At the same time, Mr Lee was deep asleep in a hotel room after he got drunk from a business meeting last night. Lee Hao was still knocked out in his room as well. The few helpers in the Lee residences were also knocked out like dead logs. Nobody knew what had happened that night – the Lee family’s third young master and helper Aunt Qin disappeared without a trace in just one night.

As for the man who was called Lui , he was not so lucky as to escape with only a good sleep. He was hanging between life and death, suffering pain and agony in purgatory.

When the group arrived at the apartment in Scenic View, everyone went to carry out their duties without being instructed. Very quickly, everything was in order and the men tactfully left the apartment. Before Chanyeol left, he showed Aunt Qin to her room and instructed her that without their young master’s instruction, she shouldn’t interrupt them, that it’ll be good enough to just do things within her discretion, and young master Zhang would be accommodating.

When everything settled down, yixing hugged suho from behind as they laid on the huge bed. He sighed in relief, knowing that they had gone through a daunting experience without any mishaps, and that his lover was finally safe and sound in his embrace. Yixing rubbed his forehead as he relaxed his body and felt his fatigue overwhelming him.

Sensing that the man behind him was feeling very exhausted, suho said, “Yixing, have a good rest, I’m really fine now.”

“Stay by my side, okay?” Yixing did not share how anxious and scared he was when he had heard that suho was in trouble. He dared not think of how suho would react if he had gone through the intended experience, or if he would even survive all that. He knew how proud suho was, which was why Suho probably would not tolerate being humiliated that way. If Yixing was a moment too late, then even death wouldn’t recover everything that suho had lost. Thankfully, fate had given him a chance and he had arrived in time to prevent anything terrible from happening. His Suho was still in good condition and was by his side. While he was glad for the result, the hatred grew instantly in his heart. Those people that dared to plan such despicable acts on someone that he treasured so much, they jolly well better be prepared for his revenge.  

Suho nodded in agreement to Yixing’s request. At this point, he decided not to be pretentious. With Yixing by his side, suho felt safe and comforted. It was a feeling that he could be assured that this man would handle everything for him. Perhaps, what happened last night had traumatized him. What if yixing had arrived late? He knew that he would rather be dead than be humiliated. Yet, when facing death, Yixing still remained in his thoughts. Suho wasn’t sure when it had begun, but that man called Zhang Yixing had, in fact, entered his heart, making it impossible to not think of him nor worry about him.

Yixing hugged suho closer as he slipped underneath the blanket. Assured that the blankets were nicely covering them, he then pressed a kiss on his little lover’s forehead. “Let’s sleep.”

Moments later, the room was left with the couple’s soft breathing as they slept. Even their heartbeats were on the same rhythm.

The couple continued to sleep till it was mid-afternoon. When Yixing open his eyes, appearing in his view was that slightly pale, but relaxed, face. His heart melted as he caressed those soft cheeks and thin lips. He watched his little lover with his pampering gaze.

Unconsciously, Yixing moved closer to his lover and pressed his lips softly onto his forehead, eyebrows, nose and finally on those lips that he had thought of for the past few days. The soft, sweet, sensation made Yixing unwilling to move away. He carefully kissed those captivating lips as he continuously used his tongue to trace Suho ’s lips, hoping that time would stop at this moment.

Suho slowly opened his eyes and look at that infatuated gaze that was right in front of him. His heart beat faster, as if it was going to leap out of his chest, as he subconsciously hugged tightly onto Yixing’s waist. In fact, suho had already woken up when Yixing had kissed his forehead. But the yearning for his gentleness had made him unwilling to open his eyes.

Sensing that firm grip on his waist, Yixing realized that his lover had woken up. He then let go of his apprehensions as he pulled suho closer with one hand, while the other cupped the back of his lover’s head, as they deepened their kiss.

No longer stopping at just plain kisses, Yixing pried open his lover’s lips as he snuck his tongue into his mouth. Brushing across every muscle in Suho’s mouth, Yixing curled their tongues together as they caressed and danced sensually. In that quiet bedroom, there was only sounds of heavy breathing and wet kisses.

It was not until suho almost could not breathe that Yixing reluctantly let go of those lips. They pressed their foreheads together as they stared at those blushing cheeks from one another’s gaze. Gradually, they waited for their chaotic heartbeats to calm down.

After a long sigh, Yixing pulled Suho into an embrace. He knew that the missing part of his life was now right before his eyes. “Suho , stay with me forever. My embrace could only handle you. So please, like me, fall in love with me?” I too, wanted to be that missing part of your life, so that I could complete your life and make it perfect.

Suho did not reply. Instead, he used his fist and hit Yushang’s chest, as he buried his face into the broad chest in front of him, wrapping his arms tighter around Yixing.

After they had lunch together, Yixing made sure that suho returned to rest on the bed and instructed Aunt Qin, chanyeol and Kai to guard Suho well. He pressed another kiss on his lover’s forehead before he left the apartment.

The car arrived at the back of an ordinary residential area and drove into a small-sized garage. After the garage was shut once again, the opposite side of the wall opened promptly. The car did not stay but drove all the way till the end of the passage way.

As the car door opened, chanyeol who was already waiting in position, pressed a button and the metal gates gradually opened. zhang Yixing took big strides as he entered the premise.
Chen came forward and greeted, “Young master.”

“How was it?”

Chen subconsciously cringed at the tone. Young master sure is cold today, it’s only mid-July, there’s no reason for me to be shivering.

“He confessed.”

“By whose instructions?”

Chen swallowed his saliva, “It’s Lee Hao.”

“Good.” Yixing had a chilling expression as the rage in him grew exponentially and his deep eyes shrouded with ruthlessness.  

Chen and chanyeol took a step back in response. You have got to be kidding, Young Master was fuming right now, they were not intending to become his sacrifices.

“I’ll meet that Lui guy.”

Chen lead Yixing to a house where Lui had his head hung low, probably almost dead or knocked out.

Without prompting, his men splashed a bucket of ice water onto Lui and awoke the shivering man instantly.

The moment he saw Chen , it was as if he had seen a ghost as he started shouting at the top of his lungs, “Ah, ah, d-don’t come near me, no, don’t come near me. I’ve said everything you wanted to hear. Please, I beg you, please let me off. I won’t do it again, please, please. Just let me off.” And the yelling slowly became sobbing.

Yixing gestured Chen to silence him. Chen smiled as he spoke to Lui , “Quiet down, our young master would like to ask you something.”

The light-hearted words froze Lui like a curse as he tucked his head low without daring to move an inch.

“What did Lee Hao instruct you, tell me.” Yixing suppressed his emotions as he asked calmly.

Lui sensed that the gentleman in a suit before him seemed to be a nice guy and would not make things difficult for him. So, after he took a glance at the smiling Chen , he shivered, but decided to repeat the truth honestly, “A few days ago, Lee family’s eldest young master looked for me, and he asked if I was interested in making a deal with him. I asked him what the deal was about, and he said…” Lui paused as he carefully raised his head to peek at Yixing . Noticing that there was no reaction on his face, he thought that the man before him was probably not angry, and so he continued, “He asked me to fuck someone. He said that the person was attractive and lovely looking, and he was a high-quality slut.”

Yixing clenched his fist tightly; he could not control the anger that flowed through his body. That darn Lee Hao, the person that I, Yixing , took precious care of like a treasure, I can’t even bear to say anything harsh to him and yet he dared to blaspheme him? Well done, Lee Hao. You just wait for it. I’ll let you understand what it means to be a high-quality slut.

Yuxing smoothed the cease on his suit’s sleeve and said, “Continue.”

Lui swallowed his saliva hard before he continued, “Lee Hao said that my deal was to fuck that person, record it as evidence and he’ll give me a sum of money.”

“That’s all?”

Getting stared at by Yixingxing caused Lui to turn pale white. That chilling gaze made his entire being tremble in fear, as if his body would be torn apart the next moment. How could he have thought that he was a gentleman? “Th-that, I-I don’t plan on getting his money. He just said that I must fuck that person so that he would listen to our orders obediently and be manipulated by us, and then Lee Hao could do whatever he wanted to.”

“Well done.”

The two words that were supposed to be a compliment sounded like a death knell ringing in Lui ’s ears, and made him terrified from the bottom of his heart, “N-no, no. Listen, I didn’t touch your man, I have not done anything to him. Please let me off, I won’t do it again, please I beg you.” Lui begged as he cried in fear.

Yixing’s voice was cold as ice shards, “If my men hadn’t stopped you before you acted, what would you do?”

Lui stammered, “I-I…”

“You would complete your deal with Lee Hao and force my lover to death.” Yixing finally raised his voice as his words echoed within the small house.

Every word said by Yixing was like a blade slicing through his skin. Lui had a defeated expression, knowing that he had offended someone that he shouldn’t have. He could feel his body trembling hard as he no longer had strength to justify himself.

“You like to fuck around?”

Lui widened his eyes in horror as he felt his body shaking even harder. He looked at the man before him, as if he was the devil himself.

Yixing nonchalantly gave his orders, “Find a few people and entertain our sex-deprived Mr. Lui . Let him have a taste of how it feels to be fucked.”

Chen turned around to carry out his duties. Not too long after, a few bulky, muscular brutes appeared and stood in a row with their heads covered with masks, and waited for further instructions.

Lui struggled to crawl towards a corner of the house as he stammered, “No, no, please I beg you, please let me off, please let me off.”

Yixing waved his hand and the masked brutes moved forward with their hands reaching for Lui . Lui struggled and screamed as his clothes were torn off. Soon, he curled his naked body fearfully as he tried to hide himself in the corner. He begged and cried pitifully, but none of those words could change his destiny.

When Yixing turned his back on the room and walked off, he could hear Lui's miserable screams, along with the sounds of skin slapping against skin—the noises echoed throughout the entire house.

On his way back to his company, Yixing once again instructed Chen to keep Lui alive. He could ‘entertain’ him for a few days, before checking up on some of the crimes he had done, so that he would get an eight to ten year sentence, and could enjoy his life in jail.

Update : 27 Nov 2021
Total words : 2894

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 8.8K 77
Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat came to a poor family and they're living in a farm. Mew already finished highschool and is planning to proceed to college...
1.3K 63 34
You were at the point of going to Korea, you lived your whole life in _______ and now you were going to meet the other side of the world. You weren't...
1.7K 184 15
{TAOHUN} His hands, long and pale, lightly touched my skin as he nervously placed his lips onto mine. The world around us became a blur as our li...
5.4K 490 14
"you're really troublemaker yibo"... how can I live with you ----- he is soo immature thought zhan and leave from his mansion for office.. *********...