The Truth About Lies[COMPLETE...

By AnointingYao

*************************************** Book two of the Princess Eleanora series ****************************... More

Author's note.
๐ŸŒณ Prologue๐ŸŒณ
๐Ÿต๏ธChapter 1๐Ÿต๏ธ: The wedding bells
๐Ÿต๏ธChapter 2๐Ÿต๏ธ: Lonely wedding night.
๐Ÿต๏ธChapter 3๐Ÿต๏ธ: Honeymoon.
๐Ÿต๏ธChapter 4๐Ÿต๏ธ: Mistress Eleanora Henia.
๐Ÿต๏ธChapter 5๐Ÿต๏ธ: Dure's nightmare.
๐Ÿต๏ธChapter 6๐Ÿต๏ธ: In the midst of worry.
๐Ÿต๏ธChapter 7๐Ÿต๏ธ: The Queen's luncheon.
๐Ÿต๏ธChapter 8๐Ÿต๏ธ: Letting go.
๐Ÿต๏ธ Chapter 9๐Ÿต๏ธ: Terrible news.
๐Ÿต๏ธChapter 10๐Ÿต๏ธ: A Royal Send-off.
๐Ÿต๏ธChapter 11๐Ÿต๏ธ: Suicide attempt.
๐Ÿต๏ธChapter 12๐Ÿต๏ธ: Cutting all ties.
๐Ÿต๏ธChapter 13๐Ÿต๏ธ:The brown file.
๐Ÿต๏ธChapter 14๐Ÿต๏ธ: An Ex's trouble.
๐Ÿต๏ธ Chapter 15๐Ÿต๏ธ: Our first disagreement.
๐Ÿต๏ธ Chapter 16๐Ÿต๏ธ: The royal interview.
๐Ÿต๏ธ Chapter 17๐Ÿต๏ธ: Girl's night.
๐Ÿต๏ธChapter 18๐Ÿต๏ธ: Expecting him.
๐Ÿต๏ธ Chapter 19๐Ÿต๏ธ:Happiness is where your heart is
๐Ÿต๏ธ Chapter 20๐Ÿต๏ธ: Upon His return
๐Ÿต๏ธChapter 21๐Ÿต๏ธ: The ambassador's party.
๐Ÿต๏ธChapter 22๐Ÿต๏ธ: A drunk husband returns home.
๐Ÿต๏ธChapter 24๐Ÿต๏ธ: Dream or memory?
๐Ÿต๏ธ Chapter 25๐Ÿต๏ธ: Standing for thy husband
๐Ÿต๏ธChapter 26๐Ÿต๏ธ: The royal seal.
๐Ÿต๏ธChapter 27๐Ÿต๏ธ: Hill Atahalen {Christmas specialโ˜ƒ๏ธ}
๐Ÿต๏ธ Chapter 28๐Ÿต๏ธ: The Christmas ball (Christmas special 2 โ˜ƒ๏ธ)
๐Ÿต๏ธChapter 29๐Ÿต๏ธ: Eleanora's birthday party.
๐Ÿต๏ธ Chapter 30๐Ÿต๏ธ: A healing vacation for Justin.
๐Ÿต๏ธ Chapter 31๐Ÿต๏ธ: Exit of an icon.
๐Ÿต๏ธChapter 32๐Ÿต๏ธ: The confrontation.
๐Ÿต๏ธ Chapter 33๐Ÿต๏ธ: Divorce threats.
๐Ÿต๏ธChapter 34๐Ÿต๏ธ: The phonecall.
๐Ÿต๏ธChapter 35๐Ÿต๏ธ: Trouble looms.
๐Ÿต๏ธChapter 36๐Ÿต๏ธ: A decision to forgive.
๐Ÿต๏ธChapter 37๐Ÿต๏ธ: In-laws visit.
๐Ÿต๏ธChapter 38๐Ÿต๏ธ: Hurt me with the truth rather than comforting me with lies.
๐Ÿต๏ธChapter 39๐Ÿต๏ธ: Meeting up with an old pal.
๐Ÿต๏ธChapter 40๐Ÿต๏ธ: Streetlight dancing.
๐Ÿต๏ธChapter 41๐Ÿต๏ธ: Psycho for husband.
๐Ÿต๏ธ Chapter 42๐Ÿต๏ธ: The truth about lies.
๐Ÿต๏ธChapter 43๐Ÿต๏ธ: Failed Plan A?... Moving to plan B.
๐Ÿต๏ธChapter 44๐Ÿต๏ธ: A drunk evening.
๐Ÿต๏ธChapter 45๐Ÿต๏ธ: Sex scandal upon thy return.
๐Ÿต๏ธChapter 46๐Ÿต๏ธ: The Confrontation(2)
๐Ÿต๏ธ Chapter 47๐Ÿต๏ธ: Guilt doesn't matter... Does it?
๐Ÿต๏ธChapter 48๐Ÿต๏ธ: Reality is finally realized.
๐Ÿต๏ธChapter 49๐Ÿต๏ธ: The Accused Princess.
๐Ÿต๏ธChapter 50๐Ÿต๏ธ: Elimination method
๐Ÿต๏ธChapter 51๐Ÿต๏ธ: Cleaning up.
๐Ÿต๏ธMorals of this novel๐Ÿต๏ธ
๐Ÿต๏ธAuthor's Note๐Ÿต๏ธ

๐Ÿต๏ธChapter 23๐Ÿต๏ธ: When things start to fall apart.

53 15 10
By AnointingYao

{Dure's P.O.V}

I woke up with a splitting headache that felt like a needle was forcefully passing through my brain. I groaned in pain as I was forced to open my eyes and sit up in bed.

I rested my back on the pillow behind me which was different from the one I just raised my head from. I looked around and I discovered I was actually in bed. In my matrimonial bed with Nora.

How on Earth did I even get here?

Then the scene of yesterday, played in my memory and I remembered the way I pulled my wife to the dinner, pulled her out and struck her face. I remembered how I tried to reach her number but it wasn't going and I felt the pain coming back to me again. I tried to drown the pain with alcohol but it was only temporary. No wonder my head hurts like hell, I hit it hard on the tiled table from frustration. The pain persisted and I couldn't see clearly anymore. I had to squint my eyes to see things around me.

Just then, in walked Ameed, in a blue checkers t-shirt and jeans. He was holding a document in his hands as he walked closer to the bed in which I lay.

"Good morning, Master. How was your night?" He greeted. I could only grunt in reply. There was silence for a while and I had to look at him, curious why he was suddenly silent after the greeting.

"You didn't just walk into my room to stare at me right?" I asked him, squinting my eyes at him.

"No, master. I'm not sure if I should let you know about this because, you seem to be in enough pain already".

"Don't mind me. Shoot". I ordered him but for the next few seconds he was silent. I was so pained that I couldn't shoot him a glare because of the pain I was enduring at the moment. When he sensed how his silence was annoying me, he started talking.

"You asked me to find out the location of your wife and kids. I couldn't find it yesterday. This morning I got a report from the airport at Lokai that Madam, the kids and their grandmother took a plane to Australia". He announced.

It took a while before that registered in my mind but when that did, I jumped out of bed, grabbed him by the collar and juggled him to the wall. The headache I was experiencing, disappeared.

"What do you mean by that?!... I asked you to find out their location yesterday and you're telling me they're gone this morning?... IS THAT WHY I EMPLOYED YOU?! TO GIVE ME DELAYED INFORMATION?!" I yelled at him in anger. My breath was ragged and my fists were almost going to land on his face but I remembered that he was just someone who informed me of the outcome of my mistake and stupidity.

"I'm sorry boss. I shouldn't have been incompetent". He apologized and as quickly as my hands grabbed his shirt, it fell. I sat on the bed, my hands ruffling my hair hard.

"You've never been incompetent! You're to make up for your mistake by finding her exact location in Australia and giving me before tomorrow runs to an end". I told him, before sitting on the bed.

"Yes boss. I'll get to work". He replied and turned to leave.

"I was guessing what made that growling noise just now. It wasn't hard to guess that it was you, my love. How was your night?" I heard the familiar voice say as she walked forward to us with a tray in her hand.

Nora slowly walked up to me, then put the tray on the bed. She smiled and looked at me. I actually noticed she was leaping.

"My love, why were you so drunk yesterday?... Anything on your mind?" She asked me as she stretched forth her hand towards me.

"I'm fine now". I replied her, holding her hand away from my face.

"Why were you leaping?" I asked her to divert her attention.

"My feet got hurt. Apparently, Mary has been slacking off these days and she forgot to clear the broken glass from the floor which I stepped on as it was dark" she replied me.

"Should I help you scold Mary?" I asked her to display the affection I knew I never had for her.

"Oh, my love. You don't need too". She replied me, as she put her left hand on my face. I was irritated by that but I endured it and faked a smile so she wouldn't start suspecting me.

"You came home late yesterday. You were drunk and it was Lorenzo who helped me carry you to your room".

"Do you know who brought me home?" I asked her.

"Greg brought you home". She replied before suddenly standing up and taking the tea she had prepared from the tray she laid on the bed.

"I made this myself, specially for you, my love". She said as she stretched forth the cup towards me.

I took it from her and held it in my hands.

"Mary does that tea for me when I'm perplexed or angry or tired. It calms the nerve". She told me.

"It's name?"

"Moringa tea". She replied me.

I took a sip of the tea and it was particularly tasteless but I made sure my face showed me expression.

"Babe, I wanted to ask you before..." I started, knowingly trailing off so she could be interested in what I wanted to say.

"Ask me what?"

"Did your father leave you any file or document of inheritance?" I asked her.

"I don't know. I don't think so, but I do know that even if there was such a thing, it wouldn't be with me. Green manages all the documents of my father. Why did you ask by the way?" She replied, her eyes peircing into mine, like they were searching for answers.

At the point, I didn't have a reply for her curious question, so I just stayed there looking back at her awkwardly.

After a while of thinking on the lie to tell her, I told her "I was just curious if a great man like Prince Andrews would leave this world without leaving an inheritance for such a beautiful woman. You deserve the world, babe"

She parted her lips to say something but the knock on the door interrupted her and in came Lorenzo.

"Good morning, Your highnesses". He greeted.

"Good morning, Enzo. Thanks for yesterday". Nora said to him and he bowed his head in respect to her.

"Boss, I need to see you, urgently". Lorenzo said before bowing and walking out of the room.

"What's with the suspense and mystery, my love?" She asked me.

"I also don't know myself. I'll be back, babe". I told her before walking out to see Lorenzo at the door of my room.

"What do you want to tell me?" I asked him.

"The walls have ears, boss. Why don't I tell you in the study?" He suggested and that was when I knew it was serious.

I nodded and walked to the study, enduring the painful headache I was having. Once we were in, he shut the door behind me and walked towards me, where I was sitting already.

"Boss, there's a big problem on ground". He started.

"How big could the problem be?... I've already had the worst news this morning". I said non challantly.

He kept silent for a while before starting.

"Simba and Boston..." He started then trailed off.

I sat up straight in my chair.

"What happened to Simba and Boston?!... You do know that they're the only elites we have in Arabia and they must not be caught or known". I reminded him

" That's why I'm here, boss. They were caught". He announced and anger rose through my blood.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY WERE CAUGHT?!"

"We're sorry boss, we got the information this morning. Since they were identified with one of our largest companies in Arabia, the company has been shut down and put under investigation". He announced.

"No! No! No! No! No! No! Noooooooo!" I yelled as I banged my fists on the table.

The Henia company branch in Arabia is one of our biggest source of money and the opium there sells faster than in any other country we've been too. I had it under control. Boston and Simba, were one hell of elites that would never be caught except they were set up.

They both held executive positions in the company. Now that they've been caught, the whole Company will be under questioning and investigation. And if not careful, it might lead to us, in our country.

"Who did this?!". I asked, sitting on the chair, my elbows on the table, and my hands held over my head.

"Sir, this is a phonecall for you". Lorenzo said, stretching forth the buzzing phone towards me.

It was video call. I picked it and Green Andrews face showed on the screen.

"Hello, brother-in-law. How was your night?" He said in such a cheerful and gleeful tone. He was wearing an Arabian dress and was sitting in a well landscaped area.

"Since when have I become your brother-in-law?" I fired back at him, angrily but I didn't want him to sense my anger because Green was Terrific in taunting someone.

"You still holding grudges with me, Then I don't know how angry you'll be if I give you one beautiful piece of information. Anyhow, you'll still find out anyway. I sent your boys to the Arabian police custody. What was their name again?... I think one was called Bastard and Si-"

"YOU FOOL!".

"Me fool?... I haven't even started and I've already become a fool. Listen to me Dure, I know what you're looking for and why you're looking for it. This is just a piece of warning to you, that nothing must happen to my sister and that you should back down, If you don't, I'll be visiting Turkey sooner than I should". The bastard said and cut the call.

"AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHH!...THIS FUCKING BASTARD!...I WANT HIM DEEEEAAAAD!" I ordered as I smashed the phone on the wall. I threw everything on the table to the floor. The cups, the mugs, the ceramic vases didn't escape my anger for I couldn't even feel sane after smashing them all to the wall.

There was a knock on the door and in came Solomon who narrowly escaped death when a cup smashed where his head once was.

On seeing him, I sat down and tried to control my trembling hands and legs that were shaking from anger.

"Young master, how was your night?" He asked. I kept silent and tried not to move a muscle for Solomon was my father's butler and my father would be more angry at me than anyone else.

"Go straight to the point, Solomon". Lorenzo told him coldly.

"Young master, Master wants to see you as soon as possible". He announced.

"Do you know why?" Lorenzo asked him.

"You are in no place to ask me that! I've been serving in this family even before you graduated from high school".

"Well, it seems your maturity and your common sense don't work hand in hand". Lorenzo fired back.

"How dare you talk to me that way?!" Solomon replied angrily.

"SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!" I yelled at the both of them. Then I stood up to my trembling feet and asked Solomon to lead the way.

________________________✍️

"Did you hear the news?" Father asked as he played with the turtle in his hand.

I kept silent as I didn't know what to say next.

"Did you hear the news?!" Father asked me again facing me this time, showing so much rage, not only visible on his face but also in his old black pupils.

"Yes Father, I did".

"What of the perfect plan you said you had?"

I kept silent.

I knew quite well how angry father was and sooner or later I'll be hit.

"WHAT OF THE PERFECT PLAN YOU SAID YOU HAD, DURE?!" His angry voice brought me back to reality, as he smashed the turtle he was holding to the wall. I couldn't even see what happened to the turtle because I knew that at this moment, I and the turtle shared the same fate.

I breathe in and out, then I calmly replied "Green struck before I had a chance to execute my plan father. I'm sorry for looking down on my ene-"

I couldn't complete my sentence because Father struck my face hard.

"Then what was all this for?... THE ASSASSINATION, THE BETRAYAL, THE MARRIAGE... WHAT WERE THEY ALL FOR?!" He yelled at me while I just stood there, holding the strucked face and adjusting to the pain.

"Master, please take it easy". Solomon tried to calm father down.

"SOLOMON, GET OUT OF HERE!" Father yelled at him, Solomon obeyed, scrambling out of the office.

"YOU MARRIED NORA SO YOU COULD GET THE DOCUMENTS AND ALSO PUT THAT REBELLIOUS PRINCE UNDER CONTROL BUT INSTEAD HE'S PUTTING YOU UNDER CONTROL. TELL ME, ALL MY YEARS OF TRAINING YOU, WERE THEY IN VAIN? TO ALLOW A PRINCE THAT ISN'T AS OLD AS YOU ARE TO CONTROL YOU?!... NOW WITH ONE MOVE, EVERYTHING WE'VE WORKED FOR FOR ALL THESE YEARS ARE SHAKING TO THE FOUNDATION JUST BECAUSE YOU UNDERESTIMATED HIM" Father yelled.

"I'm sorry, Father" I could only whisper.

"YOU'RE SORRY?!...IF SORRY COULD FIX THIS, THEN START SAYING IT TO FIX THE MESS YOU'VE MADE!"

"I'll fix this father. I promise". I told him, so he could calm down.

"I DON'T WANT TO KNOW HOW, BUT BY TOMORROW, EVERYTHING MUST BE FIXED. NOW LEAVE MY SIGHT!" He yelled and I obeyed, not for once being late.

I walked out of the mansion, not greeting any family member and just walked to the car where Lorenzo was waiting. I got into the car, and immediately, Lorenzo roared the engine to life.

"Any orders, boss?" Lorenzo asked, as I rested my hand on the window of the car and looked out the tinted window.

"Boston and Simba must be killed tonight with a suicide note beside them. You know what to write, right?" I asked him.

"Yes boss. But what about their family?"

"Whatever happens to the family is none of my business. Just do your job and kill them. This would serve as a warning to others, they'll be extra careful not to be implicated". I ordered him.

"Yes boss". He replied while I looked out the window.

Green made me loss two elites I worked on vigorously. If I don't make him pay, then I'm not the son of my father!

_______________________✍️

I walked into my matrimonial room to have a shower. I was trembling angry right now and no matter how I tried to be calm, I still couldn't be calm.

"My love, what happened?... Your face". Nora said as she walked up to me, as she tried to touch my face with so much concern in her eyes.

The sister of the bastard!

I grabbed her by the neck and my heart was so bent on Killing her, as payback for what Green did to me.

He had the guts to touch my people. Had the guts to threaten me!!!

What am I even saying?

She is the cause of all this. The reason why all this is happening. She's the reason why Green tampered with my people, the reason why our company is this way. She's the reason why I struck my wife. She's the reason why my wife left me carrying the children along. She's the reason for my pains, the reason for my anxiety. The reason why I am this way!

Anger rose higher in me and I channeled it all to the hand that grabbed Nora's neck. I heard her coughing but that was nothing compared to the anger I felt. I saw her face turn blue and almost lifeless.

Strangling her like this was way to easy to kill her. Letting her wish she was never born would be entirely better.

I dropped my hand from her neck and she fell to the ground, wheezing and coughing seriously.

"Stay away from me for the mean time Nora. I really I'm not in the mood to see you". I told her before leaving the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 3.3K 30
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžคโœฎ ๐ด๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ ร— ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘˜๐‘Ž โ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’‚๐’‚๐’‘๐’”๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’๐’‰๐’๐’• ๐’Ž๐’๐’‰๐’๐’ƒ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’• ๐’Œ๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’† ๐’‰๐’‚๐’Š ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’Œ๐’‚โž *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง...
3.8M 73K 89
*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, death, grief, self-harm, suicidal thoughts...
393K 9.7K 51
[COMPLETED] #Ranks : #14 on 30/11/18 (category : Ex) #17 on 29/6/19 ( category : adultromance) #57 on 29/6/19 ( category: Suspense) Excerpt : "I can...
59.6K 1.3K 29
"Secrets I've held in my heart, Are harder to hide than I thought. " โ™กโ™กโ™ก ๐˜๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ? ๐˜๐˜š ๏ฟฝ...