Child Of The Future

Galing kay SydiaX

Curse. 5+ years into the middle of the end of the civilized world as we know it, and the dawn of hope comes n... Higit pa

Plot Summary
This story...
Episode 1: Pilot
Episode 2: One Hour In
Episode 3: Group Of Grief
Episode 4: Gotta Sell The Part
Episode 5: Every Little Thing Can Make A Big Difference
Episode 6: Breaking The Secret
Episode 7: Start Believing
Episode 8: Choice Leads To Trust
Episode 9: It's Different
Episode 10: It's Fvcked Up
Episode 11: Take Away The Lie
Episode 12: Take Away The Lie
Episode 13: This Is Who I Am
Episode 14: One Week Later
Episode 15: Something To Forget
Episode 16: A Little Bit Of My Soul
Episode 17: A Little Bit Of My Heart
Episode 18: Don't You See?
Episode 19: Feelings
Episode 20: Simplicity Of End
Episode 21: Am I Too Late?
Episode 22: Let It Be
Episode 23: Strange Things, Certain Thoughts
Episode 24: This Is Where We Are Now
Episode 25: Completely Bitter Sweet
Episode 26: Think Of Me And Pray For The Future
Episode 27: About Us
Episode 28: If I Could Love You A Little More
Episode 29: Light Doesn't Reach Corners
Episode 30: So Step Into The Lights Reach
Episode 31: Betray Me Not
Episode 32: Deceit Is Never Sweet
Episode 33: Deal
Chapter 34: Calamity
Episode 35: Remember?
Episode 36: Please Don't Forget Me
Episode 37: Triangle
Story So Far/ Characters Summed Up
Episode 38: Lost And Found
Episode 39: One Step Closer, One Step Further
Episode 40: Mum's The Word
Not An Update, Just An Update ;P
Episode 41: I Take The Hits
Just A Thought...
Chapter 42: Monsterous
Episode 43: Sickness In Forms
Episode 44: Fervor
Episode 45: When Will It All Stop?
Episode 46: One Room
Episode 47: Promise
Episode 48: Horizons
Episode 49: Restraints Are Abundant
Episode 50: Paradise
Episode 51: Happiness
Episode 52: Do You Have Love? Do You Have Sanity?
Episode 53: Flares
Episode 54: Survival Takes The Fittest
Episode 55: No Matter What, I Love You
Episode 56: Onwards Towards
Episode 57: Collisions
Episode 58: Freedom Is In The Mind
Episode 59: Behold It
Episode 60: This Is The Beginning
Woman Of The Present

Previous Events...

173 12 22
Galing kay SydiaX

This is me, finishing my book...

___________________________

After evading the capture of men from the mall, Spes Trinity Markasson was forcefully, with good intentions, escorted to a nearby Hotel formed into a Medical Center by 2 doctors, where she found her group and Carl, his memories restored, and their situation much changed.

Spending a day or two there however, Abraham plotted and announced to the people residing in the Hospital the true history concerning Spes and revealed the groups motives and location so it would prompt the people to encourage Rick to move along with the journey faster, but after cruel harassment towards Spes, Carl kills 3 men and locks the both of them in a room to be alone for nearly a week.

Almost immediately after the group part ways with the hospital, they are stumbled upon by an old friend of Jesse's, who was currently recovering from drug abuse, with a group that offered shelter and supplies for a limited amount of time nearing a week at a hacienda called 'Paradise' owned by a man named Reagan.

The second day there however, things started to decrease in positivity when Percy, Jesse's friend, gave him drugs indirectly through Jay, a girl that had slept with him a night prior and turned out to be the young lover of Reagan. Framing him, Reagan's 15 year old son Jace had killed Jay out of distraught and mental instability, causing havoc to follow, where the group was placed as captives.

Later, none of them being able to find Jesse the entire day to confront him about the murder, Reagan announced that if he did not come back the next day, all of them would be put to death.

To rid himself of any trace to get blame thrown upon himself, Percy covered his involvement with the drugs and Jay by killing Jesse and later killed Daryl after the group took the upper hand, his intentions to give power back to his boss Reagan by taking out Rick's group one by one until the odds turned.

However, at this point, Spes witnessed the end result of Daryl's death and retreated to the hacienda's saw mill, hiding until she gained strength and killed Percy, the end of the day bringing 2 more deaths when Rick executed Reagan and Carl executed Jace.

As a way to put everything behind him, Regan's extended friends and family offered one last night of rest and food to compensate for the lives lost while the group used the practice of feasting to say goodbye to the two loved ones lost on their side.

During the party, Spes discreetly spoke with Abraham concerning matters of leaving the group so she could go to D.C. alone since going together would bring danger to everyone given it's possible her father would try and arrive first to take her back, especially since 2 people from the hospital group were reported to have gone in search of the mall where she first came from, so after finishing her meal, Spes left to get ready and leave while the night was young and no one could stop her.

However, saying goodbye to Carl through a walky talkie that she didn't expect him to be around to hear, she was stopped before getting away from the hacienda by her lover, a confrontation as to why she was leaving, which was to keep the risk at minimum, and a plead for her to not walk away, came to vain when Carl tried to stop her, but was instead put to sleep by chemicals on a handkerchief that Abraham used to steady him by surprise.

The evening ended with both Spes and Abraham leaving together to fulfill their shared goal after putting Carl in the backseat of a car so he'd be safe whilst sleeping and nearby his family when he woke up.

Their current situation, onwards towards D.C.

________________

If you are reading, I'm pretty sure the next few chapters should be good. For reference of now, I've been writing since I've been away, and just finished chapter 60, but have not proofread it yet. (Currently it's 23 pages long.) So, in a day or two, I'll be posting it. But for now, hopefully if nothing screwed me up, the following chapters are good to go.

-SydiaX-

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1K 120 38
The government has a secret, they are the cause of the apocalypse of the dead. They wanted a weapon, something that no one would be able to beat. The...
151 54 25
It all happened in one day. The nuclear explosion. The gas spilling out of the nuclear plant and poisoning people. The gas moving over the grave yar...
120 3 12
The world is ending but no one knows until it's to late. Follow these friends who are trying find safety during the outbreak. Will they all survive
1.8K 388 16
It was the end of the world. Zombies were everywhere. Still, Marissa found the time to look for something that most thought of as useless. She was lo...