Written in Ink

By BellaGrace568

" I peer behind him to see a woman laying bridal style unconscious in one of my father's security guard's arm... More

-
Prologue
One | Reagan
Two | Alonzo
Three | Reagan
Four | Alonzo
Five | Reagan
Six | Reagan
Seven | Alonzo
Eight | Reagan
Nine | Reagan
Ten | Reagan
Eleven | Alonzo
Tweleve | Reagan
Thirteen | Reagan
Fourteen | Alonzo
Fifteen | Reagan
Sixteen | Alonzo
Seventeen | Reagan
Eighteen | Alonzo
Nineteen | Reagan
Twenty | Alonzo
Twenty-one | Alonzo
Twenty-three | Alonzo
Twenty-four | Reagan
Twenty-five | Alonzo
Twenty-six | Alonzo
Twenty-seven | Reagan
Twenty-eight | Alonzo
Twenty-nine | Reagan
Thirty | Alonzo
Thirty-one | Reagan
Thirty-two | Alonzo
Thirty-three | Reagan
Thirty-four | Reagan
Thrity-five | Reagan
Thirty-six | Alonzo
Thirty-seven | Reagan
Thirty-eight | Reagan
Thirty-nine | Alonzo
Forty | Reagan
Forty-one | Reagan
Forty-two | Alonzo
Forty-three | Reagan
Forty-four | Alonzo
Forty-five | Reagan
Forty-six | Reagan
Forty-seven | Alonzo
Forty-eight | Reagan
Forty-nine | Alonzo
Fifty | Reagan
Fifty-one | Alonzo
Fifty-two | Reagan
Fifty-three | Alonzo
Fifty-four | Reagan
Fifty-five | Reagan
Fifty-six | Reagan
Fifty-seven | Alonzo
Fifty-eight | Reagan
Fifty-nine | Alonzo
Sixty | Reagan
Epilogue | Alonzo
-

Twenty-two | Reagan

8.4K 208 33
By BellaGrace568

 Alonzo teaches me, and shows me how to talk to them as well. I'm excited to hang out with the puppies and also very excited for a spa day on the beach!

I get dressed into a casual romper that has a navy grid pattern with white lines. I put on a bandeau bra because of the spaghetti straps. The shoes I slip on are the same brown sandals as yesterday. My crown braid is messy and still in from yesterday so when I take it out my hair has nice beach waves.

"Reagan? Are you ready?" Alonzo calls from the kitchen.

"Yeah!" I call out, finishing up parting my hair.

Before I walk out, I put my wedding rings on. I don't know why I'm even putting it on, but ever since the wedding I've put them on. I shake my head and grab my purse and meet Alonzo in the kitchen. He looks me up and down and smiles. He clears his throat before pulling a phone out of his pocket. "Here, this is for you."

He hands me the phone with a plain black case. "Oh." I eye the phone.

"Don't try anything stpuid with it. It won't work with any other number besides mine." He grunts.

"Understood." I chuckle, putting the phone into my purse.

"If you need me, call me if it's an emergency." Alonzo explains. "Come on, let's get going."

I can tell he is beginning to get annoyed— at what, I am not sure. Probably just dreading the meeting. "Alrighty." I smile. I look back at the dogs who are waiting patiently. "Buchanon, Lorenzo, venite." I say the words just like Alonzo taught me. They don't flow past my lips with a smooth accent like Alonzo, but it works and both the dogs follow me.

Alonzo hands me a joined leash. "You won't need this, but in case someone says something about them being leashed."

"Got it."

We walk out of the hotel room, and down the few halls until the elevator. We all get there, pushing the button to go to the first floor. When we walk out, there are some people waiting to get in and I feel very powerful. Walking with the powerful scary dogs and beside a powerful handsome man. I watch a woman gawk at him for too long, it makes me for some reason move closer to Alonzo.

When we get to the car, Alonzo opens my car door, moving it forward so Buhcanon and Lorenzo can jump into the back. Once they are seated, Alonzo moves the seat forward again for me to sit down. "Thank you." I smile, getting in. He shuts the door, nodding his head and rounds the hood and sits into the seat.

His eyes are glued onto the road. His jaw clenched several times on the way. I can tell he is thinking, something is on his mind.

"Are you okay?" I ask curiously.

He doesn't look at me. Doesn't answer. That bad huh?

I leave him alone for the rest of the drive— which is gorgeous might I say. Greece is so beautiful. Everything about it is so natural and just alluring. Everything and everywhere I've been since, since well having to leave America, has been so different. America just seems so generic. Italy and Greece, the Mediterranean, has all been such an adventure. I'm not complaining, but I really do miss home.

Before I know it, Alonzo is pulling onto the side of the road. I see a large cabana right on the beach. It's so cute and straight out of Pinterest. Alonzo walks around the hood to meet me opening my door. I thank him and he moves the car forward for the dogs who jump out and meet us right there.

To my surprise, Alonzo takes my hand, folding our fingers together and walks with me to the cabana. Buchanon and Lorenzo follow us the way there. When we arrive a woman greets us.

"We take care of her." She semi struggles with English, but smiles, taking my hand.

Alonzo pulls me by my waist and plants a kiss on my lips. "Have fun, love. See you later." He pulls away, handing me another bag that appears to be a beach bag.

"Okay. Thank you." I smile.

He smiles, and walks away. I blush and allow the woman to take me further into the cabana. "Very beautiful dogs." She compliments.

"Thank you." I smile.

She comes and sits me into a lounge chair. "We do nails, facial, and message." She over announseates all the vowels making me smile. She is a very kind old lady, her smile is very warm and welcoming. "Your handsome man planned everything out for you."

I chuckle, not surprised. "Okay."

"Just relax." She urges me.

I just smile and look at the two dogs waiting for instruction. I point to the open spot beside me that is in between my chair and the next chair. They walk over, their feet walking on the sand. "Sedersi." I order. They sit down immediately. "How about, stendersi instead." They lay down, but keep alert. I don't know "relax" in Italian so I just let them sit there.

A woman sitting next to me peers over at the dogs. She looks American, hopefully she is and I can talk to someone for once. "You have very beautiful dogs." She compliments.

"They are, thank you." I respond.

"Dobermans?" She asks.

"As far as I know." I chuckle and she does too. "Lorenzo," He looks up, "and Buchanon." He looks up as well.

"Very handsome." She states. "I'm Kayla." She holds her hand out for me to shake.

I take it. "Reagan, nice to meet you."

"You too. I haven't seen a single English-speaking person here my entire trip." She chuckles.

"Me nether!" I respond. "And I don't even know how to speak Greek so I've been struggling." I half-lie.

She laughs at that. "Same. We are here on our honeymoon." She flashes me her ring which is a humble gold band with a few diamonds over the top.

"That is so gorgeous." I gap at the ring before glancing at mine. "I am too, actually."

"Nice rock!" She exclaims, looking at my ring.

"Oh, thanks." I reply, fiddling with it. "It's very beautiful here." I state.

She smiles, nodding her head in agreement. "It is! Daniel— my husband, always wanted a huge Greek wedding so we got married here like two days ago actually." The way she takes pride in her wedding and how she blushed saying her husband's name makes me slightly envious.

Will I ever be proud of my husband? Will I be happy with him like Kayla is with Daniel? "That sounds so amazing." I say truthfully.

"I assume that was your husband that walked you in?" She questions.

I laugh, trying my very best to not say anything sarcastic. "Yeah, Alonzo." I answer, nodding my head.

"He is very handsome." She chuckles. "Don't get me wrong, I love my own husband but damn, 'Alonzo' is gorgeous." She gaps.

I just laugh. "He is."

"I don't mean to oogle at your husband." She puts her hands up in a surrender.

"No, no I understand." I laugh. "It's just an observation." I add.

"Just an observation." She laughs, agreeing with me.

We end up chatting the entire time, talking about random things like foods and fashion, dogs, housing et cetera. It was really nice. I had friends back in America, who I miss oh so dearly, but it was nice to talk to someone else freely without thinking about my arranged marriage to a Mafia Don.

A lady works on giving me a manicure, fixing my overgrown wedding nails. I didn't even tell the lady what to do with them, but in the end they are gorgeous. By the time my nails are done, Kayla is moved to another area back behind a curtain.

"It was nice talking to you, Reagan." She smiles.

I wave back. "It was nice to meet you, Kayla." She waves and leaves back with one of the other women.

Back to me, the lady does a matching pedicure and they look so perfect. I get slightly loney, hoping Kayla was still here talking to me. Instead I just lay my head back, relaxing.

The lady finishes my nails and they look so beautiful. They are a glossy clear with hand painted white flowers and some gold. The lady who did them is so talented. "They are beautiful. Thank you." I complement, looking at all the gorgeous accents.

"Very beautiful. You are very beautiful." She responds. "I take you to next appointment now." He holds her hand out for me to take and I do.

"Venire." I quickly order Buchanon and Lorenzo. They get excited and jump up and follow us. The lady takes us outside the cabana to a seating area where food is already plated for me. I guess I lost track of time, it's noon already.

"Here is your lunch." The lady smiles widely.

I smile back, nodding my head. "Thank you very much."

"It's no problem." She smiles before disappearing back into the large tented in cabana. Around the entire cabana there are sheer panels covering it. It's a very large, beautiful thing to look at. Something straight out of pinterest.

On my plate there is grilled chicken with some sort of delicious sauce over white rice and steamed grape tomatoes. It's very palatable. Though I haven't had much Greek food here yet, everything is just delicious.

Buchanon and Lorenzo sit with me, looking very happy in the sunlight as they bask in it. Eating alone is kinda awkward and lonely, but the dogs keep me company. I eat my food in a comfortable silence. I get to look out to the beach, it's very pleasing to look at. The water is a very beautiful thing to look at.

The waves crash gently into the sand— pink sand. The grit of the sand has a blush tone to it that pairs with the crystal blue waters.

After about half an hour later I finish my plate, and a following thirty minutes later the lady from before walks out. "You ready for your next appointment?" She asks me.

I nod my head, standing up. "I am." I don't even know what it is. "Venire." The puppies follow me back inside and into a sectioned off area. There is a table in the center with many towels and it's all steamed in like a sauna.

"Dress down to this." She hands me a towel. "I'll be back in a few minutes."

I take the white plush towel, nodding my head to thank her. She ducks out of the room leaving us alone. "Stendersi, babies." I ordered them. They both pick a nice spot and lay down. Even though they are just dogs and don't care, I turn away from them wrapping the towel around before pulling off my clothes. Once I'm ready and all my clothes are folded on another table, I just take a seat on top of this table.

A new lady comes in with a bright relaxing smile. "You can lay on your back for a facial first."

I obliged and just lay down. The heat from the room makes my body slightly slick with sweat. When the woman sits behind me and puts a warm towel over my face I immediately feel my body relax.

This was really nice of Alonzo to do all this for me. Like of course he didn't want me to bug him at his business meeting, and just over the fact that we've practically been together, spending this vacation together this entire time so I'm sure that he wants a break from me as well.

Part of me kinda misses him, I guess? The times I've seen him— while he is being a good person, it's nice and I don't hate having to be his wife.

But then again, he is a dangerous man who wants nothing to do with anyone other than his "biker gang". I'm sure that he just wants to be with his business. I've seen his body behavior around his family at dinners, especially his father. I can tell his shoulders would tense and just, he looks angry. It doesn't take a genius to tell he isn't a social-people-person. I don't blame him. I'd much rather be introverted than anything else.

This marriage I can predict will not be very connected I guess is a way to put it. Like yes, these past few days Alonzo and I have communicated, but it's nothing like a marriage is supposed to me.

I guess I don't have a choice any other way.

I have no clue how to even get out of this situation. Some days I am still trying to comprehend the fact that I was forced into a marriage with a Mafia Don like a basic prick from any Mafia book written. Honestly I cannot fathom the ring on my finger at times— what it means.

What freedom would I ever get? In those damn contracts I signed, I had no other choice but to sign my rights away as well. But what danger am I in? Would they kill me if I protested this? Probably.

Since I continuously forget or don't believe the situation I'm in, but I also fail to remember the fact of the constant danger I may just be in. It's the damn Mafia for goodness sake!

Every time I think about it I get terrified. They wouldn't want to let me die so soon right? But when? Alonzo would pick the dogs over me, no question. Is there any chance for me to live happily in this arranged union?

I almost feel myself about to cry but I feel something cold rub over my face. My eyes literally cannot physically open, they feel held down by something. That's when I realize a mask has been applied onto my face.

Pushing away any and all thoughts. I will enjoy this spa, thinking of nothing but myself.

And I do. The lady does my facial and it feels so nice. Then she tells me to turn onto my stomach and once I do, she pulls the towel off me— with no warning before putting a smaller one over my ass. It startles me, but I let it go quickly.

The woman puts warm oil over my skin before massaging my back. It feels like complete heaven.

I don't even know how much time passes before the lady is finished. She leaves me to get dressed and I end up just reaching into my beach bag that Alonzo gave me and change into a dark green one piece with a few cutouts that won't give me a good tan line. But it's cute and will look fantastic on me.

I pull the black cover up and order for the dogs to come with me. My body feels so relaxed and smooth. All my bones, muscles, and tendons feel so calm. I am honestly so grateful for this day Alonzo made up for me.

I make it out to the beach, laying a towel out for me to lay on. Buchanan and Lorenzo take a spot on either side of me. I lay down full, putting a hand on the base of Lorenzo's spine as he faces the water, and Buchanon's shoulders as he faces towards the cabana and the rest of the city. They look like they are alert, watching the surroundings. I guess that is their job.

"You can just relax guys." I chuckle slightly, scratching their fur. Knowing they won't, I just lay my head back and close my eyes.

I don't even know how much time passes, but I eventually flip onto my stomach. I may or may not have drifted off because I wake to someone clearing my throat, looking down at me. "Mrs. Napolitani?" A man questions. Both the dogs are standing looking at him. He seems familiar. "I'm Matteo, someone very close to Alonzo. He has ordered me to take you back to the hotel." His accent is as thick as Alonzo's is.

I sit up, squinting at him, shielding my hand from the setting sun. "Is that just what you say then you kidnap me?"

He chuckles. "It is not. Check your phone, I believe Alonzo messaged you."

Sure enough, when I look at my phone there is a message from him. Go with Matteo, he'll take you back to the hotel. "I guess so." I chuckle.

I clean up my beach day and walk with Matteo off the beach with both the dogs following us. We get into a black SUV and Matteo drives us to the hotel. It doesn't take long for us to arrive. He walks me to my room before bidding me a good evening.

I don't even know what to do with myself. I turn into the kitchen to see a dinner has been set out for me. It's all still warm. Perfect, I am starving— the sun is draining. Before I eat, I go into the bathroom and change out of my swimsuit. Immediately I am greeted with terrible tan lines up my torso and even across my back.

I chuckle at them before throwing a random black t-shirt I find over my head with a pair of black panties. The shirt is a bit too big for me, but I leave it not caring. It smells good, which is a bonus.

When I get back into the kitchen, see that Buchanon and Lorenzo are both waiting patiently at their bowl which is filled with food. Crap. He didn't teach me the command to make them eat.

"Go on bubbs." I urge, motioning to the food bowls. They don't move.

I get an idea and pull up Google translate, putting "eat" into the bar. It comes out and I butcher the language. So much so the dogs don't eat. What do I do?! I try some other words but they don't work either.

A while goes by by the time I finally build up enough courage to dial Alonzo's number. I pace back and forth for him to pick up and once he does he greets me with either a panicked voice, or annoyed one, I can't tell. "What?"

"I'm really sorry to interrupt but the dogs are hungry and I don't know how to make them eat..." I ponder nervously.

He then sighs— whether it's a laugh or an angry frustrated sigh, I don't know. "You have to say, 'Mangiare'." He tells me.

I say it once to him and he tells me I said it right. "Thank you." I sigh with relief.

"Also, give them a little scratch on the head if they are good and obey." He adds quickly.

I chuckle slightly because of how fast he added that last part. "I'll take good care of your boys— plenty of lovin'."

"I appreciate it." He replies with a calm voice.

I smile. "Well, I guess I'll let you go. See ya when I see ya."

Alonzo sighs. "Buona notte, amore." He says with his heavy accent.

It makes me blush but then the phone hangs up. I smile at it for too long before I shake my head, looking at the puppies that sit before me. "Mangiare." I order. They both happily begin to munch on their food while I begin on mine.

A bit later, my plate and the dogs are clean. I pick them up and wash them before double checking the locked door and sit up into the bed, patting the spot next to me and the dogs jump up, laying down to relax. I grab the remote, flipping through the channels until I find an English one that is a couple renovating houses together. I sit up with a throw blanket over my bottom half in a comfortable position.

Thoughts?  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 4K 34
๐ˆ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š, ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž โ‹†หšโœฟห–ยฐ ๐„๐‹๐’๐ˆ๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†๐“๐Ž๐. While trying to make the mo...
51.3K 617 73
Sophie Foster is missing. The Neverseen have been inactive for years now and the Lost Cities civilians are growing wary as time continues to pass. W...
31.1K 714 22
Naruto Uzumaki is the eldest of four siblings, born into the Uzumaki family, renowned for their strong chakra and their special connection to the Nin...
65.2K 5.4K 137
Admin แ€†แ€ฎแ€€ แ€แ€ฝแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€•แ€ผแ€ฏแ€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€›แ€žแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ free แ€แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€ทแ€™แ€šแ€บ admin แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑ แ€œแ€ฌแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€„แ€บ แ€–แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€™แ€šแ€บแ‹ Start date -21โ€ข4โ€ข2024(Sunday) End date-