First Time • Myoui Mina

By cozUzi

[ON GOING] (2021) Powerful, daunting, yet lonely damsel and a woman in a failing relationship. What could go... More

FT 1
FT 2
FT 4
FT 5
FT 6
FT 7
FT 8
FT 9
FT 10
FT 11
FT 12
FT 13
FT 14
FT 15
FT 16
FT 17
FT 18
FT 19
FT 20
FT 21
FT 22
FT 23
FT 24
FT 25
FT 26
FT 27
FT 28
FT 29
FT 30
FT 31
FT 32
FT 33
FT 34
FT 35
FT 36
FT 37
FT 38
FT 39
FT 40
FT 41
FT 42
FT 43
FT 44
FT 45
FT 46
FT 47

FT 3

12.8K 649 233
By cozUzi

Y/N could slowly feel the exhaustion entering her system once she was standing in front of her family's house

She was only one step into her own room when suddenly her phone rang. With a groan, she reached to her back pocket and answered it immediately without looking at the caller.

She could hear a sarcastic snicker before someone spoke "We need to talk." Oh nobody could imagine how much she hated the man's voice.

She grabbed the hem of her coat tightly, her mind replaying all the events she had seen the night before. She rolled her eyes before replying

"Taeyong, what makes you think I would want to see your shit face right now? If anything, I want to bury you under the ground." Harsh words escaped her mouth. Who could imagine that the calm Y/N could curse someone?

All she received was a chuckle from the man. "I know you would meet me because you still care about Jennie. I mean, if I was in a 8 relationship I won't be able to move on that fast too."

Y/N's blood was boiling. At this point, fumes of anger were already escaping her ears at Taeyong's teasing. People who knew her would know that if she was silent, she was either plotting your death in her mind or trying to telepathically make you explode.

Taeyong was trying to provoke her.

"I have an offer too. It would greatly help you and your sister. 3pm at Kumo Dining."

VVIP Room at Kumo Dining

Y/N planned to just hibernate in her room until eventually people would find her but here she was, wasting her time by meeting up with a man who ruined her relationship.

A dominant and masculine scent immediately invaded her senses causing a frown to bestow on her features.

Taeyong was good looking.

He would've been the perfect man if only he had morals.

"I knew you'd come. Have a seat, dear cousin!" Taeyong's tone was high pitched. It was easy for her to recognise that he was faking his kindness once again.

Y/N just stared at him like he had just killed her dog. She did not move an inch from the doorframe and had no desire to sit close to the man.

Taeyong was quick to notice this and let out an airy laugh.

"You look like you want to sleep and teleport to another world so I'll cut this short for you." He clasped his hands together. The expression on his face looked like he genuinely enjoyed seeing Y/N suffer.

"Is he a sadist or something?" Y/N's thoughts echoed inside her head.

He looked at her dead in the eye before saying, "Leave the country. I'll fund your flight and everything else. I believe the U.S. have good surgeons, right? I'll even pay for Heejin's surgery. Just don't come back here anymore."

Y/N was baffled and just continued to stare. He really only had good looks and nothing else.

Behind his face was a man who lacked decency and empathy.

"Y/N, let's be honest, your little shoots here and there aren't paying the bills. Accepting my offer is the best for your sister." She didn't respond and stayed silent.

He was extremely arrogant and selfish, it made her feel very, very annoyed. She wanted to lock him up in a little rocket ship and leave him stranded on the moon.

"I will take care of everything. Once you board that plane, everything about you and Heejin will be gone. It's like you never even existed."

Y/N finally growls back with a mocking smile, "You are asking me to do all of this because you don't want to be the third party anymore, right?"

"You're embarrassed because I got Jennie first, she loved me first, and you will always be the second choice, and you know it yourself."

"And that is precisely why you want me to leave the country, so when you reveal your relationship to our families, you won't be painted as a home wrecker." Every word Y/N spat out made Taeyong's face drop and an expression filled with anguish slowly formed.

The public did not know about Y/N and Jennie's engagement. She was not an important public figure while Jennie is the opposite, she is part of the infamous Kim Family. One of the wealthiest families that tower over the others.

So inevitably, someone would take advantage of their private relationship.

That someone is Taeyong.

But Y/N knew that even if Jennie and Taeyong continued their relationship, Jennie would still choose to make it private since it will do nothing but tarnish the Kim Family's reputation.

Just like she did with their relationship.

After all, Taeyong is related to Y/N and their family doesn't have impressive feats that could make them be on par with the Kim's.

She suddenly found the situation funny.

"Just please let go of, Jennie. Didn't you hear it from herself. She doesn't love you anymore. She chose me, that means she already gave you up and you know that." The man was observant and stared at her reaction. He looked puzzled when he saw no trace of anger or pain.

Y/N flashes him a smile before laughing, "Oh, if all you wanted me to do was call off the engagement, there was no need for you to start bribing me and bringing my sister into this."

"I have no interest in marrying her anymore. I know I deserve better, Taeyong. I am not a fool." She grins like a cheshire cat.

The man's expression became unpleasant and his posture stiffened. He was baffled at the nonchalant reaction of the woman in front of him.

Taeyong looks at her with a confused glint in his gaze, "You are letting her off the hook just like that? There must be some kind of catch for this.. I don't trust you." His voice was firm when he voiced out his concern.

At this point, Y/N was appalled by the stupidity of this man. She already said that she has no interest in marrying Jennie anymore.

What more does she need to say?

And even if she wanted to take revenge, she wouldn't be able to because she has more important things to worry about in life.

"Is my offer not good enough, cousin? You are too greedy. I'd even go as far as to give you a job and a house. Just d-" Taeyong wasn't able to continue his sentence when the bottle of white wine shattered beside him.

Y/N couldn't hold it any longer and threw the bottle of wine.

She wasn't even mad, rather she was annoyed and wanted nothing but to pass out on her bed. She had to do it to make Taeyong snap back to his senses.

She looked up and saw that Taeyong had a puzzled expression. He looked mad because he was cut off by Y/N in such an aggressive way.

He picks up one of the glass shards with a devilish glint in his eyes and stands up.

Just before his long legs reach her, the door slid open, revealing a gorgeous young woman. Taeyong panicked and cut his hand with the glass shard on purpose.

He realised he looked bad so he had to come up with something.

"AH!" He shouted in pain suddenly. Y/N whipped her head to his direction with widened eyes. She did not understand what was going on.

"Fuck, I just wanted to help you and Heejin and this is how you repay me?" His voice was filled with genuine pain and it could be heard from outside.

He was trying to frame Y/N.

Jennie heard a familiar voice and rushed inside the private room. The first thing she saw was Taeyong's bloody hand, Y/N looking agitated, and glass shards all over the floor.

Y/N was in a really bad position right now.

"Taeyong! Are you okay?" Jennie's anxious voice could be heard asking her newly revealed lover.

"I'm fine. But I cannot imagine the pain Y/N is going through right now. Cousin, I'm sorry you had to find it out about Jennie and I this way, but I cannot part ways without talking to you properly. Please, forgive me!" Taeyong was a really good actor. No wonder he was the leading man in countless dramas.

The expression on his face looked genuine. His bloody hand really helped him in making Jennie's heart go out for him instead.

Jennie whips her head towards Y/N's direction with a slight frown filled with confusion. Her feelings were quite conflicted now that the two important people in her life were now in one room together.

"Y/N, Taeyong came here to talk to you peacefully. He even offered you help for Heejin. You could have declined with a simple no, did you really need to harm him?"

"You were always so gentle and careful, what happened?"

Y/N scoffs and looked at Jennie like she was a stranger. They've known each other for 8 years yet she was treating her like some employee.

Jennie was no longer her fiancée.... this charismatic woman was merely a stranger to her now. She was now in love with another person. She made it clear as day at the previous night.

Weirdly, she doesn't feel that sad. Was she really anticipating for it to happen?

"Ah.. wow." She had nothing else to say. She was speechless at the way Jennie treated her.

Taeyong was now looking at her with a smirk. Feeling confident that he has won again.

"I understand. Jennie, our engagement is cancelled. Everything you have given me, I will return it to you. I hope this is the last time we'll talk to each other, Miss Kim."

Those were her last words before she turned her back against the two and sauntered out of the room with no hesitation.

Jennie's eye twitched when she heard 'Miss Kim' from her ex fiancée. She suddenly had the urge to talk her once more but was stopped when she heard Taeyong's low groan of pain.

Y/N was already out of the restaurant. It was obvious just from the look of her face that she was still dumbfounded from the event that had happened inside the room.

She couldn't believe that she actually called off the engagement AND cut ties with someone from her family.

She was so sure that she and Jennie would get married so soon, but who would think that they wouldn't even last that long as fiancée's.

Out of nowhere, a laugh escaped her lips.

She wonders how depressing her life looks like at the moment. If only she had been more suspicious of her fiancée then maybe she could've salvaged their relationship.

Her train of thought ended when her phone rang loudly for the nth time.

She saw that it was a saved number from the hospital. She had it saved since she and her sister were regulars there.

Her eyes turned lifeless and mouth was agape once she received the news.

~

Y/N was a very observant and clever woman. But at that moment, she failed to notice the black suv parked close to her, watching her every move.

The driver noticed the anxious movements of the woman and decided that she should immediately dial her boss.

"Young mistress." The driver spoke politely once her call was answered.

"Have you done what I asked for?" The other woman in the line responded instantly, her voice was as smooth as honey yet still stern.

"I have found the woman, young mistress. I've been following her since she exited Kuzushi Hotel. She entered a taxi, few moments before I called you. I also noticed she looked quite jittery. Would you like me to follow her?"

Mina hesitated for a bit before answering, "Very much. I want you to find out if she is doing fine." Her reply was stiff. She didn't want to sound infatuated.

The driver was a very respectful person. She knew her limits and who her boss was.

But this was the first time the young Myoui had requested for her to investigate and follow a woman around.

She knew this woman must mean a lot to the young mistress.

The fact that she stayed in her room the whole night was enough for her to conclude that the woman who had grabbed Mina's attention was indeed special.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 506 33
The Myouiri's | F. Reader x Twice | Twice Fanfiction
156K 9.5K 80
What will happen if you fall in love with your one and only rival? Let's find out. Highest Rankings #5 jihyo [ 02/06/2022 ] #1 myouimina [ 07/21/2021...
4.5K 222 14
In which Y/N finds herself meddling with the k-pop group twice throughout the apocalyptic pandemic around their world. Amidst their fight for surviva...
8.4K 778 13
They're a one peculiar group but these peculiars are set to save the world from danger. [Twice x Female Reader]