Toxic lovers โ€ข ohgeesy

By redrain42

๐—ง๐—ข๐—ซ๐—œ๐—– ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ซ๐—œ๐—– ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ซ๐—œ๐—– VOTEโญ๏ธ (I'm working on two other story's while I'm writing this one 7-15-22... More

Toxic lovers (introducing cast)๏ฟผ๏ฟผ
Toxic lovers (1)
Toxic lovers (2)
Toxic lovers (3)
Toxic lovers (4)
Toxic lovers (5)
Toxic lovers (6)
Toxic lovers (7)
Toxic lovers (8)
Toxic lovers (9)
Toxic lovers (10)
Toxic lovers (11)
Toxic lovers (12)
Toxic lovers (13)
Toxic lovers (14)
Toxic lovers (15)
Toxic lovers (16)
Toxic lovers (17)
Toxic lovers (18)
Toxic lovers (19)
Toxic lovers (21)
Toxic lovers (22)
Toxic lovers (23)
Toxic lovers (24)
Toxic lovers (25)
Toxic lovers (26)
Toxic lovers (27)
Toxic lovers (28)
Toxic lovers (29)
Toxic lovers (30)
Toxic lovers (31)
Toxic lover (32)
Toxic lovers (33)
Toxic lover (34)
Toxic lovers (35)
Toxic lover (36)
Toxic lovers (37)
Toxic lovers (38)
Toxic lovers (39)
Toxic lovers (40)
Toxic lovers (41)
Toxic lovers (42)

Toxic lovers (20)

105 1 0
By redrain42

June, you graduated still living by yourself and your still pregnant BUTTT geesy and u aren't together sadly.. (y'all broke up after u graduated so it's been a month and like 20 days since y'all broke up)

"Hey henny" Diego (lil xan) said to me "wasup Diego" "so have you talked to geesy?" "No I don't want to" "why" "because he cheated on me knowing damn well that he promised me he would stay loyal and he knew that his decisions would break us up so why would I talk to him" "because this is his son he should be able to like get updates" Diego said "well you update him if he cared he would text me asking" I tell him "ok don't text him if you don't want to" "I won't" I say my phone goes off

*ohgeesy posted a picture*

"You still like him don't you?" "No I don't" I don't I can't.. "seems like you do" "we just ig friends it ain't nothing I don't like him he got a new girl anyways so" I look at his post and it's him and his girl it was allure I met her at graduation.. I was low key mad but I don't like him no more..

"Are you crying" Diego asked "no I'm not" I say wiping my face "ok so you wanna come with me?" "Where we going?" "Hang with some friends" "ok let's go"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Oh my fucking.. "I hate you whyyy" I tell him I knew I should've questioned him he brought me to the shoreline house.. "come on let's go" "no you go I'll stay in the car" "ok you'll come inside I know you will" he said getting out goign inside.

Candy and layla ran out coming over to Diego's car "where the fuck have you been?!" Candy asked "why haven't you been hangin with us?" Layla also asked "cause y'all always with the boys and they always with geesy and everyone keeps trying to convince me I still have feels for him and i don't and I don't want to catch feels for him again!" I say "come on it's fine" "geesy is in there?" "Yeah but it's fine" I roll my eyes turning off the car getting out "you was actually gonna stay in the whole time Diego was over here?" "Yeah"

We go inside "Hennessy!" Kato said coming to hug me "wasup" rob comes and hugs me too "so like we not cool no more or what?" Kato asked "what you mean" "the only time you talk to us is on insta live" "oh cause I got stuff to do" "what?" "Think" "about what?" Rob asked "life" "you ain't got no life you don't go no where" xan said "cause rather not leave my comfort zone bitch" "not even to hang with us" "I told y'all I've been busy" "with what??" "She's been crying listening to music and stalking geesy" Diego siad "I don't stalk him" I yell at him "yeah you do" Kato looked at me then gees then Diego "ok Diego just because I got one Notification he posted something doesn't mean I stalk dude" I say "I could imagine you stalking him no cap" Fenix said out of no where "where you come from??" "The unknown" he says with a straight face making me laugh then I remember what he said.

"Why y'all think I would stalk him like" I say making a confused face "whatever you know you would cause she still has feelings for him" rob said "oh my god.. ok Diego let go" I say walking to the door "so you still have feelings for him?" Kato asked "she probably does I mean she still has that necklace he got her" layla said "caught her cuddling with the bear he got her" Diego said I just look at them with tear cause like I'm trying not to catch feeling again but they making it harder to deny them! "Tú llorando?" Gees asked I flick him off wiping my face "we make you mad" "nah y'all just mad annoying if I wanted him back I would make a effort to get him back" "oh ok we'll stop though" "soo how's our nephew??" Candy asked "he good" "you still craving strawberries?" "Yep"

"Hola Bebé" I hear someone say it was.. allure! she goes and kisses geesy and looks over at us "oh my gosh Hennessy I haven't seen you since graduation!!" She said coming and hugging me "I know we should hang more" candy starts laughing at me "what?" "Cómo vas a ser amiga de tu ex chica?" I cover her mouth "Cállate! I'm sorry she don't know how to keep her opinion to herself" "what? Tú hablas español" "sí" "oh I'm sorry" i laugh at this chick "Bruh and just cause they dating don't mean I can't be cool wit her I'm cool wit polos babymomma and polos my ex too" "oh my gosh" "Don't say nothing else"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Aye me,layla,and Jesús going to Hennessys place" "alright bye bye henny" "bye y'all" I say making a heart with my fingers

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Aye wasup y'all" candy said "we at Hennessy's place we not with them" "yeah she's fine say hey hennessy" "hola" "who got you smiling?" She asked looking at my phone "girl you wasn't playing!!" "I know bitch!!" "That's crazy" I look at her phone and everyone was asking who it was "nobody" someone said geesy "definitely not any my exes" I say smiling with a thumbs up someone asked why I still ah the necklace geesy got me "cause I like it y'all don't want me to wear it no more?" Most people were saying yes "ok bet hold up" I get up going to my room taking the necklace off and replacing it with a necklace with a Diamond AK on it and one with my name "this better?" I say showing them the necklaces they say yes.

I got up and going to get my laptop "you doing college work?" Candy asked "bitch no you already know I wouldn't make it through college" I tell her "what ya doing" "looking at baby clothes cause like why not like xan said I got no life" "for real you really don't" "like I haven't smoked since December.. and I'm not gonna be able to smoke for a while after he's born" "damn sucks to suck" "for real"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We was all chilling vibing then someone knocks "I'll get it" "why is y'all here?" I look at the door Shoreline,allure, and xan were here Rico jumps off my lap going over to geesy "we got bored so why not" "whatcha doing??" Kato asked sitting next to me and candy "looking at baby clothes" "why is there a barrito blankets in your cart?" "Cause I just want a little baby barrito so let me be me" "she wants to dress him up as one for Halloween" geesy said smiling I try not to smile just looking at him cause he was with my friend so like I catch feels...

"Bruh swear" I say to candy "for real like she actually still wanna fight" "why I'm cool with her she just don't like me" "I don't know Jordan just weird like that" "Wait Jordan Garcia?" Allure asked  "Yeah" "oh my gosh she's annoying"  "I know" everyone agrees "nah she still wanna fight me though" "yeah sometimes you probably weren't paying attention but she be talking shit in your live" "let her hoe ass be mad" I say getting on my phone texting skies back "ooo who you talkign to" Kato asked "nobody.." I say turning off my phone "tell me I'm your Bestfriend" "nah my baby boy is my Bestfriend" I say kato gasped "you talking to his step dad??" He said making everyone look at me gees even put his phone down and starred at me confused.. "Boy no we ain't doing all that" I tell kato "so whoever you talkign to is  just a friend" "nah he little more then a friend but not a boyfriend" "ohh" "yeahh" "who is it though" "I'm not saying" "bet candy who is it" rob said "I'm not saying shit" "what they look like" Fenix asked"well he tall he got curly hair he got tattoos uhh he kinda cute" "geesy" "he fits the description but it's not him.." "So you think geesys cute" candy said I look at her "I should slap you for that" "so that's a yes?" She said "I should slap you for that to shut the fuck up" she smiles at me I roll my eyes. "what other curly head with tattoos do you know?" "Uh lil skies"

"YOUR TALKING TO LIL SKIES!!" Everyone starts freaking out bout that "yeah" "you think he cute?" Rob asked "Yeah..I mean" "you're lying to yourself.." I start laughing at robs rude ass "rude" I say "your not dating him" Fenix said "who are you to tell me who I can and can't date" "your friend that's older then you,your not dating him" I smack my lips "who said I was gonna date him" "that smiles you had when you opened y'all's messages" I roll my eyes..

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Nah but for real no jokes" "so would you?" Layla asked "mmm" "would you date skies or not" "..." "yes or no" "no" "why?" "Can't answer that question I'm not finna cry right now" "what's wrong with the why?" "Cause its that one person I can't get out my mind even if I tried really hard I can't" "geesy?" "No" yeah it was geesy I can't get him out my head "well he's the only person so it has to be him" I roll my eyes looking away from everyone "so it's him?" "I never said that anyways next!" I say trying to Avoid anything that has to do with geesy.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I went back to my room to try and get geesy out my head cause everyone wanted me to admit that I still loved him even allure!!

"Girl you good in here?" Speaking of allure there she was "mhm" "ok you coming back out here" "yeah hold up ima change" she leaves and I change into some pink sweatpants and matching hoodie. "Ok I see you hennessy" candy try's hyping me up "Bruh why you killing the energy I'm trynna give you!" "What you want me to do?" "Something don't just smile and walk away" she said rolling her eyes I shake my butt a little sitting down "ok sis" she try's to bring the energy back I laugh "your so positive all the time" "and your so in between negative and positive" "thank you" I say fake crying "no thank you girl" she said doing the same thing "y'all still doing this shit?" Fenix said "I mean we gotta" "for real"..

"You know I kinda miss eighth grade" candy said "why cause that's when we started skipping class being bad kids" "yeahh now we all out of school" "I remember Hennessy was a good kid until she met us" Fenix said  "for real I was getting good grades I wasn't getting in fights I didn't do drugs Non that" I say reminiscing eighth grade "times changed" "for real would never guess I would turn out like how I am now" "pregnant?" "No and yes I thought having a child would be to much work" "nah they not that bad" layla tells me "I know that now but what I meant was like I thought I was gonna end up like fucking my life up badly" "oh well none of us gonna let you fuck your life up" candy said "I know that's why y'all my favorite people" I say smilng

I was in my room with my teddy bear everyone else was watching movies I was to but by myself cause I like it like this.. then someone had to come in my room "so you do cuddle with that bear" I look at who it was it was geesy "fuck off" "nah I'll stay here" he came and sat next to me "uh sorry this is a mother son thing" "this could be a family thing" he said I swear I was finna cry "what's wrong you don't want me here" "I don't care" "seems like you do" my vision was burry cause of the tears I was tryna keep in he pulls me closer to him knowing what he was doing.

I push him away wiping my tears "I'll leave if you want?" "I don't care stay or don't" I move closer to my bear hugging it "can I get a hug like that?" Gees asked I look at him "nah I'll pass" "damn.."  he puts his hand on my stomach "little man getting big" he said smiling I can't his smiles so cute... I look away from him to stop smiling at him. "You know your supposed to talk to me right" "I did talk to you" "a conversation" "this is a conversation" "not a good one" "ok then what we finna talk bout?" "I don't know" "then what's the point?" "To talk" "ok I'm talking right now boom" I didn't want to talk to him cause I was gonna catch feels again yeah I catch feels that easy "so how ya been?" He asked "ok you?" "Same here " "y'all got any new music?" "Some singles and ep's coming out" "nice"

"What you been doing?" He asked "sitting around chilling with my children" I say looking at Rico "what bout you" "thinking bout stuff making music" "what you been thinking bout" I ask "I'll tell you if you tell me who's been on your mind" fuck.. "mmm I don't think I want to do that" "ok" "buttt I wanna know what you've been think bout so.. fine" "alright" "ok say it together" "bet" "us" he said I point at him. "I've been on your mind?" "Yeah can't seem to stop thinking bout you" "same" "but you got allure" "I know she's the one who forced me to come talk to you" he said "oh" "ok but can we make things right I wanna be in my son's life" "co parent you and allure are cute together" he looked at me  and nodded he looked sad though "what's wrong" "I wanna be with you" "same but you got a good relationship" "ok but can I get a hug though since we cool again?" He asked with his arms open I crawl closer to him hugging him "one kiss?" He asked "Nope" I say he smacks his lips.

We went back to the living room I smack the back of his head "puta" "estúpido" I say back laughing "so y'all cool?" Diego asked "Yeah" "finally damn" candy said I smack my lips "shut up"

"You coming back with us?" Rob asked "nah rather stay here watch Netflix and eat some strawberries" "ok bye" "bye y'all" I say smacking geesy butt "Bro don't try me" "whatever bye y'all see ya"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was eating strawberries and watching my show. "Diego!" "What!" He asked me "more strawberries please" I say handing him my bowl "ok" he walks out gees called me "hey shawty" I say "um ok anyways what ya doing" "nothing.. thanks" Diego hands me the strawberries I blowing kisses to him "who dat?" Gees asked "Diego" "anyway what ya doing?" I ask "nothing allure is having a birthday party tomorrow you tryna come?" "Yeah" "alright" "so can I go back to eating my strawberries and watching Netflix?" "Yeah bye" "byee" we hang up.

I go in the kitchen and put my bowl in the sink "henny I'm finna leave" Diego said "alright" "bye nephew" he said putting his hand on my stomach, "bye Diego" "bye" he left and I went back in my room and watched my movie until I went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.9K 2K 62
(This story is getting edited!) I have the attention span of a small puppy. Pretty sure I would get a lot more reads if I put an actual description...
4.7K 190 41
REMINDER: Switching Point of Views I know this is so unprofessional of me (not that I'm really a professional writer though), to suddenly change the...
31.4K 1.2K 22
wrote this 2 months ago but only publishing it now on 08/10/22 started: 05/08/22 published: 08/10/22 completed: 16/01/24