Psychotic Kids '-' Eli Moskow...

By Fandom_Monarch

Harley Lawrence has been screwed over her entire life. Her family has put her through hell, and so far it doe... More

C A S T
S O U N D T R A C K
I'm Harley
It'll Be Great
Duck!
I Missed You Too Nerd
Love You Idiot
Right Here Man
Cobra Kai Never Dies
Because Of All That
16 Years
Invisibility
Atta Girl
Which One
Another Chance
That's Enough!
He's Okay
Not A Date
Not Until You Do
5 Pieces
We're Going
Our Friking Kid
Old Friends
Fucking Tears
Don't Lose
El Serpiente
The Monkey
Observer My Ass
What Do We Do?
I Am Calm
Harley That's Enough
Nah
I Like A Challange
Stupid Freak
What I Said
Don't Hate Yourself
Stay With Me
All Of You
It's Over
No Rules
Fucking Finally
Hold Still
Twins?
No Thanks To You
I Am At Peace
Can They?
What'd You Do
Say It's Fine
Lunchtime
Hey Squirt
Holding Up
Ha-Hawk
You Got Lucky
Badass
Progress
Payback
You're Doing It
Perfect
Paid The Price
Cobra Kai For Life
Okay Show Off
The Scars You Can't See
Let's Talk
All Of You
You Ready?
A New Era
Hang In There Harls
It's Okay Baby
Hey Hunny
Not Even Me
It's A Wonder
Unstoppable Together
You Got This
Mom
Pinning
Hey Bro
Hey Princessa
Oooo He's Cute
You're Too Late Harley
Restraint
Demetri's Right
Someone Should Go
How Do You Feel
My Junior Prom
I Got Him
All By Herself
It Didn't Work
Go
All You Got
Whether I Win Or Whether I Lose
It's Gonna Be Alright
What The Hell Dad
The Fun Way
Mi Hermano
Wanna Talk
Normal Teenage Brother
Long Summer
Breadsticks
Let Them Do It
Named After A Motorcycle
Ex Assholes
I Don't Wanna Prove Myself
Drago
Boyfriend Material
Winner
Eres Mio
It's Nothing
The Way You Are
Indescribable

I Love You Asshole

4.1K 92 49
By Fandom_Monarch

We all moved into the dining room. Demetri had suggested that we form 1qsome kind of pact, legal meeting thingy, I’ll be honest I zoned out while he was explaining it. I was still worried about Robby and Hawk. Oh hell I was always worried about those two boneheads. 

“We’re all in agreement that our new combined dojo should train at Miyagi-Do” Demetri read off the paper he was keeping the minutes of “But deadblocked on a new name, Go design, post training snack, and Sensei Dispute Resolution Protocol” Oh boy “Okay not good, but still, it’s a start”

“The protocol is me and Sam jump towards our dad’s at the first sign of trouble” I sighed

We heard a cat meowing outside, and Bert, ever the softey for animals got distracted by it and went to go let it in. That’s weird, I’ve been here enough times, I’ve never seen a cat around here.

“I didn’t know you had a cat” Miguel said what I was thinking

“We don’t” Sam was just as confused as us

Suddenly something came crashing through the kitchen window. We all rose to our feet, I ran over to see the projectile had been Bert. Oh shit- what the fuck just-

“Bert what happened!?” Miguel shouted

“No cat” he muttered

I sighed, stepping over the glass to help Bert to his feet. His face was all bloody and his glasses were gone, but it doesn’t look like any of the glass got anywhere in him, so that’s good. Suddenly a group of people came through the door, Hawk, Kyler….. And the rest of the Cobra’s. 

“It’s payback time Rhea” Kyler instantly tooka shot at Miguel

“Hawk-”

“Shut up” Hawk muttered

They all started stalking towards us, we all backed away from them, I tried to get Bert away, he was injured enough. Suddenly we heard another loud crashing noise coming from the front door. Tory and more Cobras. This is not good, this is very very not good. 

“Heard you were throwing a party” Tory spoke out “Hope you don’t mind if we crash”

“Tory you don’t have to do this” Miguel tried to stop it

“It’s too late” Tory spat “This ends tonight” And we’re all surrounded, and outnumbered…. Great “No Mercy!”

The Cobras all charged at us, as all got into whatever fighting pose we knew best, and the chaos descended. It was almost exactly like the school fight, except you weren’t fighting just one person, you foguth whoever was throwing a punch at you. Luckily, the one thing Miyagi-Do’s were good at was defense, and we were all brilliant at blocking hits by now, but when you’ve got three guys all on you at once, it isn’t exactly cake.

At one point I saw Kyler beating down on Miguel, I knew Miguel wasn’t at his full strength, but he could hold his own for a little while. I dodged punch after punch until I ended up in a fight with Rickenberger, and god if he wasn’t coordinated, he made up for it in strength and height. 

“Come on bitch!” he shouted, sending punch after punch at me

I ducked them as best I could, I didn’t even care if I got an asthma attack or whatever, I was finishing this fight. I would power through no matter what. I ran up to a wall, ready to send a kick that should’ve finished Rickenberger off, but I felt a harsh kick to my jaw, sending me flying onto the ground. I flew to the ground, my vision blurring for a moment, before I got back up, seeing Rickenbeger and Hawk standing above me, it must’ve been Hawk that hit me.

He stared at me in shock, like he didn’t know it was me that he was hitting. I pulled myself to my feet, right before I got another kick to the face by Rickenberger again. I shoved him off of me, sending him back so I could get my breath back, but not for long cause I was in another fight- with two guys! I hated it, these people used to be my friends, and now we were trying to kill each other.

“Hey!” I know that voice “Get the fuck away from her!”

Suddenly both the boys that were on we were thrown off, and a panting, red haired, crazy son of a bitch filled my view. I sighed, leaning back against the wall behind me. I didn’t move, neither of us did, we just stared at each other.

“I’m not gonna fight you!” I shouted, glaring him down “I’m never gonna fight you again!”

Suddenly I was shut up by some kind of pressure against my lips. It took me a second to realize Hawk was kissing me, until I kissed back. It was short, and sweet, and it had all the love and passion and feelings mixed in with it that the two of us had.

“I-I’m sorry” Hawk’s voice shuddered, shouting over all the noise in the house “I love you! And I’m an asshole!”

We both heard Demetri yelling across the house. He was in an arm lock and getting whailed on by Rickenberger and another Cobra. They were taking cheap shot after cheap shot on him,and he couldn’t move. 

“Yo Hawk! Free shot!” Rickenberger laughed

Hawk and I both looked back at each other, mirroring each other with a strict nod. Tory was right about one thing…. This all ends tonight.

“I love you asshole” I smiled

Hawk smiled back, taking my hand as we ran across the house towards Demetri. The look of fear on Demetri’s face pained me, but we were gonna fix this. While Demetri braced for impact, I let go of Hawk’s hand, letting the boy use Demetri as a makeshift bench, kicking away the one Cobra, and headlocking Rickenberger, sending him crashing down onto a glass table. I fought the other one, sending a spinning side kick straight to his face, yeah he’s down. Demetri was in pure shock.

“Look man I’m sorry” Hawk puffed, walking over to Demetri, who was still looking weary “For all of it…. Do you wanna help us win this thing?”

Demetri’s look of fear morphed into a ridiculously dope smile “Yeah” he nodded “Wait- are you two back together?”

I couldn’t help but laugh “I think so” I nodded

The three of us smiled. Demetri and Hawk clapped hands, holding them together. But the moment was- somewhat over. Hawk quickly ducked a swing from one guy, using Demetri as a tether he slid on the floor and popped up to kick away another one. I spun around, kicking the other guy down to the ground. The three of us leaned against each other and spun each other around, bouncing off of one another and working as a team. We actually worked really well together…. God figure. One bot got Demetri in his arms, the three of us peeled him off easily. I think it was just for the fun of it, but after I stunned him with a sucker punch, Demetri and Hawk did this like- double roundhouse kick thing…. It was pretty awesome not gonna lie.

Hawk and Demetri continued to work together, I let them have their moment, I could have my moment later. I spun around, seeing if anyone needed help, the first person I saw was Miguel. He was pinned against a wall, Kyler kept punching him in the gut over and over. His face was as bloody as mine, and I didn’t know if he could get out. I started running towards him, but just before I reached him, he broke away from Kyler, the two of them spinning their way to the floor, where Kyler got in a few good hits, but Miguel was victorious…. Like he always would be. And what were his best moves? His kicks, and they always would be, no matter what.

“Thanks for the motivation” he thanked the unconscious Kyler

I smiled, walking over to him and helping him stand properly. We shared a quick hug before Miguel’s face fell, and there was only one person in the world who could make him that scared. 

“Hawk!” I shouted, beckoning him over

Miguel gave me a quick glance, I didn’t bother to answer right now. Miguel, Hawk, Demetri and I all ran out to the backyard dojo at the Larusso house, and there we found Sam and Tory, seconds away from killing each other.

“Guys stop!” Miguel shouted

“Tory the fight’s over” Hawk told her

Tory was frozen, but she didn’t make any attempt to stop. She looked beyond pissed off, and I was ready to hospitalize her if I had to.

“It's not over” she seethed “This will never be over Larusso, you hear me?”

“You know where to find me” Sam spat

Tory didn’t respond to that, she was losing all her legs to stand on and she knew it. She turned to us, looking mostly at Miguel and Hawk.

“Traitors” she zoned in on Hawk “You better watch your back”

“He won’t have to” I stepped in 

“He’s got friends watching it for him” Demetri added on

Tory was lost, and left without another word. We all stood there for a little while none of us were sure what to do. The first thing I did was lean against Hawk, I let out a breath, looking around at everyone. No matter what happens in the future, no one will ever be more important, then the people in this room.

“Your mom’s gonna kill us” I cringed, looking over at Miguel

“Yeah” He nodded “It’s-.... Probably best if we aren’t here when your dad gets back”

“Yeah” Sam nodded

“We’ll meet you at yours?” I asked

“Yeah” Miguel nodded, giving Hawk a nod as well

Hawk wrapped around my shoulder, we walked out of the house with Demetri, who was holding my hand. Hawk had brought his bike, which was fortunate because so had I, so I could drive Demetri home.

“Hey” Hawk stopped us before we took off “Love you”

“I’ll love you when I’m not covered in blood”

Hawk chuckled, nodding his head and heading over to his bike. This…. This is absolutely crazy. I can’t believe how this night went.

-'|'-'|'-'|'-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 708 30
A karate tournament just around the corner. Rivals facing rivals in one final battle. The fate of the war could go to either side. And this time the...
1.1M 31K 109
[Season 1:✅] [Season 2:✅] [Season 3:✅] [Season 4:✅] [Season 5:📝] Y/N L/N never had much. With no friends and uncaring parents, she never had what yo...
63.5K 1.3K 24
Her life was somehow perfect, until an unexpected car accident happened. She lost her dad. The person who she had always looked up to. Eva perry's da...
205K 7.5K 75
🥋 ❛ let's spend the night doing some virtual aerobics ❜ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ: miguel diaz convinces his new neighbour, the sweetest girl he's ever met, to join...