Payback

I was wrong and for once I’m happy about it! A few nights later Chris, of all people had- well basically dragged me out of the apartment. I had been skipping school, just- staying away from everyone. But with a few pushes and shoves from my dad, and he was taking me to golf n’stuff, just for fun, also he didn’t want to work his shift alone. I was reluctant at first, but Chris was a sweet guy, he made it easy, and I honestly needed to just relax and let loose.

“Come back soon to Golf n’ Stuff” Chris smiled as family walked away with their stuffed animal

I sat in one of the stools, spinning around in it until I started seeing spots. I was enjoying myself though, and I was out of the house.

“Whoa-” I grabbed the counter, trying to get my barring again

“Nice one stupid” Chris chuckled, making me give him a wonky smile

As I got my vision and my balance back, wouldn’t you know it, the delinquents showed up. Hawk ran up with a victorious grin, slamming a pile of tickets on the counter.

“Hey buddy!” he greeted

“Hey prize wench” Mitch smirked

“What do you guys want?” Chris sighed

“Well, to spend our hard earned tickets of course” Hawk faked innocence

“Bu- bullshit” I spoke up, making everyone heads jerk to me

“What’re you doing here?” Hawk questioned, his ego faltering

“Help” I answered, pointing at Chris “Go way”

“Yeah right” Mitch scoffed, earning a smack in the chest from Hawk

“Listen Harley, we can talk later. For now, why don’t you go be a good girl, and grab us one of those bobbleheads?” Hawk smirked

As much as I was angry at him right now- goddammit why’s he hot when he’s an asshole! You can really tell I’m mentaly unstable. Well, two can play at that game, you’re still my bitch.

“Say plee...” I grunted, my throat closing off suddenly

Hawk scoffed, playing it off like I was joking, while the rest of his buddies laughed with him. When he turned back to me and I hadn’t moved, his face changed. Yeah that’s right sweetheart, you know you’re the bottom here.

“Please” he muttered

I nodded, getting off my stool to grab a bobble head, but of course I couldn’t reach it. Chris came over to help me grab it, but while both our backs were turned Hawk jumped over the counter, grabbing a bunch of stuffies and things and tossing them to kid minions before we could even react.

“Thanks Chris! Tell your mom I miss her!” Mitch called back with a smirk as they ran away

“Yeah tell her to stop callin me, I’m obviously taken” Hawk got in one last comment before they all booked it

I cracked my neck, clenching my fists hard and kicking the wall behind me so hard a few other toys came toppling off the wall. 

“Whoa whoa- please don’t go red, red” Chris begged

I sighed, turning around and knocking my head against the wall, trying to calm down.

“I- well-... That’s, not good either-” Chris cringed.

I sighed, taking a deep breath and cracking my neck again before sitting back on the stool I was on before, trying to stay calm. Chris was typing away on his phone.

“Who?” I questioned

“Telling Sam what happened” Chris sighed, putting his phone back in his pocket after “You know you’re married to an asshole right?”