Secretly Married

By call_me_avi

The childish Gulf Kanawut is secretly married to the famous and cold, University heartthrob, Mew Suppasit. En... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38

28

17.6K 568 86
By call_me_avi

THIS TIME WE WILL JUST HAVE A SHORT FLASHBACK SO I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY IT..
By the way this flashback is when Mew is just 15 and Gulf is 14.

Mew sat on his bed and started watching the clips he has been hiding for years....He could feel his tears escaping again when he saw two teens running in the park in the video clip.. His memories flashed back.

Flashback...

It was a hot summer vacation. Mew's parents decided to send their kids, both Mew and Tharn, to one of their friend's house to spend a week there.

Mew was not at all interested in the idea of spending a week in somebody else's home but he couldn't say a no to his dad, otherwise he would be grounded. While his older brother, Tharn was very excited. 

All were set to go to the Kanawut's home and were on their way.
"Come on, Mew. I heard that the youngest Kanawut is back to spend his vacation here. Don't you remember him?? Gulf!!?" Tharn asked.
"Yeah yeah that Kanawut's bastard..." He said and gained a glare from his family.

"MEW WATCH YOUR MOUTH!!!" His father shouted... Mew just glared back at them and focused back on his phone.

But his mind was already flying. He couldn't concentrate in his game because of the image of that guy flashing in his mind. Ever since they were a child, Mew hated the youngest member of the Kanawuts. Mew hates his annoying smile, loud voices and most of all he hates his presence. That's why he was very happy when Gulf went to America, but now he is back again.

'I don't want to see his face.' Mew mumbled and closed his eyes.

Mew opened his eyes when they reached the Kanawut's Mansion. He stayed in the car for a little while, until he sa and the Kamawuts approaching them. His eyes raised when he couldn't see the youngest approaching them. So he came out of the car and smiled to the Kanawuts... "Nice to meet you again Uncle, Aunty, P'Tessa, P'Type" Mew greeted them as they all smiled back at him.

"Mom.. Dad.." Mew froze on his feet when he heard a voice from behind the Kanawuts. "Ohhhhh I totally forgot Gulf." Eva (Mrs Kanawut) said as she gave way for Gulf to come forward. Mew got more shocked when he noticed that Gulf hadn't attacked him with a hug or even looked at him like he always do when they were kids.

Gulf just bowed at them and greet Mew's family. Then Gulf looked at him and said, "Mew, its been a long time! Nice to meet you." Gulf hug him but in a gentle way. Mew felt like he was going to have a heart attacked soon. He forced himself to nod and patted Gulf's back.

"Come, lets go inside.. We've prepared something." Nash said as he entered the house and everybody followed him. But Mew and Gulf choose to stay behind for a while. Mew felt a bit awkward behind so he fasten his walk and left Gulf behind.

The Dinner was done peacefully and everybody was gathered in the living room when Dylan (Mr. Suppasit) stood up.

"Okay then, I'm going boys. I hope you will behave well okay...?! Eva, Nash thank you again for letting them stay here." He said.

"Heyy, you're always welcome here Dylan." Eva said and patted her best friend's shoulder.

Dylan (Mr Suppasit) bid goodbye and kissed his sons forehead.

°°°°°

The days passed and Mew has been keeping his eyes on Gulf. 'Did he change that much??' Mew asked himself looking at the direction where Gulf was sitting and watching the others playing in the garden.

Gulf was still the same, childish and naughty, but he has become a little mature than before. At times Mew saw Gulf talking to someone through his phone laughingly and that made Mew pissed of. Mew thought that Gulf has changed his way of treatment towards him. Mew was busy with his thoughts but he suddenly halted when he saw a smiling Gulf's face so near to him.. Mew leaned backwards and looked at Gulf with shock.

"Heyy Mew, you should have seen your face... pfttt hahahah" Gulf laughed while catching his stomach. Mew glared at him which made Gulf keep quite and flash his smile.....

"Mew, you didn't even change for a bit. You're still the same. So stiff!" Gulf said to Mew.

"You don't have to fuck'n care about me!" Mew replied.

"Ohoo cursing without expression.. So creepy. You are near to becoming a mannequin but atleast the mannequin would have a smile." Gulf said and sat down beside Mew.

"You are the one who changed here." Mew managed to speak and looked up at the sky. It's true that Mew really hates Gulf to the core but he can't hide the fact that they are best buddies.

"Don't worry Boo, I still like you and that would never change." Gulf said and winked at him.

Mew got stunned and looked at him. Gulf leaned forward and kissed Mew's cheeks.

"I didn't change a bit Mew.. I'm just busy because my classes haven't come to an end yet, I'm taking online class." Gulf said.

Mew looked at him and gave him a simple nod.

"Come I have something for you. I forgot to give you these past days." Gulf pulled him to his room.

Mew roamed his eyes in the familiar room and gave a little smile. He saw their pictures hung everywhere and even a painting of him.

"Here!!!! I found it." Gulf said while smiling and he showed Mew the ox pendant chain.

Gulf came near Mew and helped Mew wear the chain. Their face was so near to each other. Mew could feel his heart beating faster. Once Gulf was done, he smiled looking at the ox pendant hanging on Mew's neck and then he looked at him. Gulf leaned forward and gave Mew a kiss on his lips.

Mew was not shocked by the action because ever since they were children Gulf always took advantage of Mew by kissing his lips.

But now Mew couldn't control even after trying to control himself. He bit Gulf's lower lips and pulled the younger by the waist to deepened the kiss. As a result, Gulf clung his hands on Mew's neck.

And for Gulf who lived in the liberated country became bold and released a soft moan. "Hmnn"

But their make out section was cut by a loud knock on the door. "Hey Gulf!!! Mew!!! Come lets eat now. Don't just stay in your room!!" Type said.

Mew and Gulf looked at each other and they both blushed. Mew wiped the saliva on Gulf's lips and smiled. "Let's go." Gulf said and pulled Mew downstairs.

Day passed and it has already been one month since Mew started staying in the Kanawut mansion even though his father and Tharn has already gone home but Gulf didn't let Mew go back when Mew was about to go. He pleaded to Dylan (Mr Suppasit) to ask Mew to stay with the Kanawuts for a while more.

It's also been a month since Mew had develop feelings for Gulf. He let Gulf do whatever he wants to him. He just stayed quite sometimes, at times Mew gets pissed off but he cant refuse Gulf's cuteness.

Mew and Gulf were sitting under a big tree chill'n when Gulf spoke. "Mew, promise me that even after I go back to America you will stay loyal to me.. okay!!?" Gulf said as he smiled.

Mew looked at the younger and he felt like something pierced his heart when he heard that the younger will have to go back to America after their vacation.

"Mm" Mew shortly answered and brushed the younger's head.

"Come on Mew, let's make many memories now. I have my camera here!!" Gulf said.

"Mew look here!! hahahah Ohhhh my future husband looks so cute." Gulf said while filming the moment in his camera.

Mew's earlobes turned red when he heard Gulf calling him his future husband. On that day they filmed many things that almost made the memory of the camera full. They took many photos as they want.

There were photos in which Gulf is kissing Mew's lips.. hugging each other.. frowning.. smiling.. pouting.. and a dozen more photos of them.. There were some stolen shots too. Mew felt contented with Gulf beside him.

°°°°°
[One month later]

The time really ran fast and a month has passed. There was no day that you can see them alone in those past two months. Everyone was happy seeing their sons so close to each other.

Mew and Gulf had to keep a secret relationship and hid their relationship even from their own parents.

But the atmosphere has changed since this morning. Everyone was silent, even Gulf who is usually very active was also silent. They were sitting in the dinning area and as usual Mew and Gulf sat beside each other.

The atmosphere became more gloomy when Eva (Mrs Kanawut) spoke, "Few days more.. And then Gulf will go back to America again" She tried to keep her voice cheerful but she failed and a tear escaped her eyes.

"Uhmmm hehe.. Its not like I'm not going to come back here anymore. I'll be visiting here every vacation..!!" Gulf tried to cheer them up and flashed his bright smile. He felt a warm hand holding his hands from under the table. Gulf looked at him and forced a smile.

After they finished eating, Mew pulled Gulf to their room and hugged him. "Please Gulf.. Please don't go.... I don't think I can.." he said and hugged Gulf tighter.

Gulf smiled at him and said, "Mew didn't we talk about it already?? Didn't we?? I'll came here every vacation... Okay then just count my visits, on my third visit I will not go back to America anymore. I promise you that I'll continue my studies here!"

Gulf cupped his face. "Heyyy look at me.. Where's the stern Mew I knew? Shhhh don't cry baby.." Gulf said and kissed his lips.

Mew pulled him into deep kiss until they fall onto the bed. Mew roamed his hands on Gulf's smooth skin until he reached Gulf's buds and pinched it. "ahhhh mhhhhmhhm" Gulf moaned.

Mew remembered the videos they always watched whenever they were alone in the house. He felt his heart beating fast just by seeing his boyfriend's half closed eyes. They had never teied something like what they saw in those videos before, making Mew curious about it.

The younger wrapped his hands around Mew. Mew roamed his hands on his boyfriend until he felt Gulf's member rubbing his.

The two who were still innocent went aggressive and needy. Later on their clothes were on the floor, scaterred and sloppy sounds could be heard everywhere in the room. They were so lucky that every room in their house was soundproof.

They did some fore play and Mew even prepared Gulf to his best. He positioned himself and asked for Gulf's permission to proceed. Gulf gave a green signal and Mew entered Gulf. He tried his best not to give Gulf any pain but since it's their first time, Gulf felt as if his hole was being torn off. Gulf tried to control his painful expressions and his cries, but Mew understood this. He was about to withdraw himself but he was stopped by Gulf, "Please don't.. I need you.. Please.."

Mew tried again not to give any pain and after a few moments later, all the pain were turned into pleasure for Gulf that he couldn't control his moans..

"Ahhhh nghhhh hmmm ah ah ah Mew t-there hmmm" Gulf shamelessly moaned, begging for more. Hearing Gulf's moan, Mew grew bigger inside the younger and fastened his pace.

"Ahhhh yeahmhhh f-fasterrr Mew oohhh hmmm" Gulf moaned.

"You like it here baby???" Mew asked but Gulf responded him with a loud moan "y-eahh hmm Mew ahhh I- I'm feeling something weird uhmm I-I'm cumming ngngggghh..''

"Me too baby ohhh ahhh" Mew said and fastened his thrust.

Mew thrusted deep and released his seed inside his lover while Gulf released on the bed sheet. They both laid down after doing such a tiring activity and they finally dozed off.

°°°°°

The couple was sitting under the big tree. "Gulf the night before you leave for America, I'll wait for you here at the same time.. I have something to give you." Mew spoke.

Gulf slowly nodded and leaned on Mew's shoulder.

"I'm going to miss you Bii..." Mew thought and kissed him.

They stayed there for a while and decided to go home when the sun set.

°°°°°
[One day before this flight]

Gulf was busy packing his luggage. He was a bit sad because Mew decided to go home for a while. Gulf being a bit sad is an understatement because he was really very sad. He really wanted Mew to stay with him but Mew need to attend his classes as their vacation was over.

At that night, Gulf dressed himself into something nice as he was about to go to their usual place. He was smiling looking at the mirror when his mother called him as she looked at him with a sad look. "Gulf." Eva (Mrs Kanawut) said.

"Yes mom.. What's the matter.??" He asked and smiled.

"Gulf, your flight timing has changed.."

"Alright then I still have time to bid goodbye with Mew." He said.

"Gulf your flight is in about 1 hour from now..." Nash (Mr Kanawut) said.

Gulf's smile vanished and he looked at his mother. "Mom, I haven't bid a goobye to Mew." He said.

~~~

On the other side, Mew was waiting for his lover at the same spot smiling, but an hour has already passed and still his lover hasn't showed up. Mew waited for another hour but still no one came. So after waiting for another hour again, Mew decided to go home.

Mew was about to go to bed when the Mrs Kanawut called him.

"Aunt" He said with a gloomy tone.

"Mew, I'm sorry dear.. Gulf didn't have time to say goodbye to you, his flight that supposed to be tomorrow was moved earlier." Eva (Mrs Kanawut) said.

"It's okay aunt I- I understand." Mew said.

"Don't worry he said that he will be calling you when he gets there." She said.

Mew ended the called and his tears escaped his eyes.

'He already left and I didn't even give him a final hug' Mew mumbled and wiped his tears.

On that day, he waited for Gulf's call but none came. He didn't even receive any message. Mew thought that maybe Gulf was just tired so he didn't get time to call him. So he waited but the day was done, Gulf didn't call nor messaged him.

Mew felt little disappointed but he kept waiting. but the days became a week, weeks turned into months and then years but Gulf never called him. Mew felt heart broken but he still kept waiting and he was very happy when the next vacation came but to his dismay no Gulf showed up.

And at that moment, after a long time Mew broke into tears and from that day onwards he changed his life.

End of Flashback

Mew smiled bitterly while he finished watching their videos.

"He left me again... Should I chase him this time ???"

To be continued...

(2600 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 11K 39
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
2.2M 114K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
128K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...