Secretly Married

By call_me_avi

The childish Gulf Kanawut is secretly married to the famous and cold, University heartthrob, Mew Suppasit. En... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38

20

17.3K 639 20
By call_me_avi

Gulf's POV

I woke up in middle of my sleep as I suddenly felt thirsty. I looked at my side and I saw Jay hugging one of my teddies and sleeping peacefully. I smiled while looking at him.

I'm so thankful to have him as my cousin and my best friend because he has always been there besides me whenever I needed him.

I fix the comforter, before slowly getting up from the bed and walking out. I tip toed when I walked in the hallway, making sure to not make any noise. I went to the kitchen and drank some cold water. I stayed there for a bit, thinking about what Jay said and what happened earlier.

I would be lying if I say that I'm not tired of this. The truth is I'm really really tired..... I just want a break but I don't want to give up.
I can't give up.....

I started tearing up and a sob escaped my lips. I can't go back to my room because for sure Jay would wake up if he hears me crying again. I don't want him to worry about me anymore. So I grabbed my car keys and headed to my car. I started the engine and drove to the place that makes me forget all my pains.

My car entered a wide ground. I smiled and looked everywhere. This place is so lively even though it's already midnight.

I went to the VIP area and then someone spoke beside me.

"Wanna join young man??" The man said and I looked at him. I could see him smirking.

"What's your bet??" I asked and he chuckled.
"Triple of your bet" He said confidently. I sighed and looked at him.
"One million dollar....." I said

His eyes widened but not so long later he smiled.
"Really? Okay then.. Deal!" He said and we shook our hands.

"By the way, Wen Rehan is the name kid" he said.

"My name ain't any kid! Thiwat.. Type Thiwat...." I said to him and walked to my car. I use my other name that I always use whenever I join this kind of stuffs.

Not so long after I got into my car, I heard noise of cars besides me, I didn't know that some others joined too. When I heard the bell I immediately stepped on the accelerator.

The race was tight, the other competitors were also competing for winning. They kept bumping into each other.

I smirked seeing those racers. I just chilled behind them until the second lap. When I saw the third and last lap, I fix myself and got ready. I fasten my speed taking the third slot.

But then someone bumped behind me. I hissed and stepped on the break before I step on the accelerator, increasing the speed. I saw through my side mirror that they had created a messed behind.

"Stupids!" I chuckled and took over the second.
Now it was me, the red racer and the blue competing for the finish line.

I salute the red racer before I take his spot and I laughed...... I'm loving it. It's my first time joining this kind of race with so many to compete.

On the last minute of the race I stepped on the accelerator hard and reached the finish line. I made a stunt before I stopped my car.
Everyone was cheering but when I was about to remove my seat belt, the blue car hit my precious car.

My eyes widened and I just felt myself shaked and bumped my head onto the steering.

I immediately opened the window of the car and raised my middle finger out in the air while mouthing 'Fuck you!' to the man in the blue car. And drove to the repairing area.

I looked at my car and pitied him. The back was really damaged and my car lost its side mirrors.

"Young man, your car was really hit badly" One of them said and I just chuckled.

"Can I still go home using that??" I asked and the man smiled.
"Of course, the engine is still running finely" he said and I nodded.

While I was driving back to the house I couldn't stop smiling. It was already 5 in the morning.I looked at the bags placed on the back seat and giggled. And in my side was an envelope containing cheques.....

I remembered the face of my co-competitors and smiled.

I reached the mansion and the guards seemed to be shocked when he saw my car. I just smiled at him. I hide the car in the garage and took the bags in with me. Three heavy bags and those folders. I tip toed to my room and silently put the bags in my walk in closet before I went to take a bath.

But when I came out from the bathroom I saw Jay sitting in the bed looking at me.

"Where did you go Gulf?" He asked. I looked at him and went to the closet.
"Nowhere particular.. just wandered somewhere around to refresh my mind" I said.

I know he didn't believe me because I heard him sigh.
"Where is that somewhere Gulf?? And what's that bruise on your forehead??" He said and came to me.

I sighed and ignored him. I know if I say where exactly I went, he will surely get mad at me.

I went out of the room and walked straight to the kitchen. I saw Emily sipping her cup of tea.

"Morning Gulf!" She greated and I smiled.
"Morning Emily. How was your night here??" I asked her and I felt the pain, that I forgot a while ago, again.
"Sorry if you felt bad when we left you here last night it's just that I was very tired!" I continued and she just smiled back.

"It's okay Gulf. My night here was good. How about you Gulf??" She asked.

"Uhhm me.. My night was tiring" I said.
But I flinch when someone spoke behind me.
"What did you do to make you tire all-night" A cold voice said that sent shivers in my spine.

"Ahhhh!!!......" I was about to talk when Jay popped out of somewhere.
"I got him tired all-night. You know what the couples usually do.....right BABES!"he emphasized the word 'babes' and wrapped his arm around my waist, slightly pinching me.

"Ahhhh yeahhhh haha" I said and laughed awkwardly.

But I flinched again when someone dropped his spoon with force. I looked at the direction of noise but I was greated by Mew's cold glare.

And he harshly stood up and went out of the kitchen.

We looked at each other and then we shrugged.

"I will just follow him.." Emily excused herself and went out of the kitchen.

"Now it's your turn.." Jay said to me and I just looked at him.

"Where did you go last night Gulf?" He asked me again. I just looked at him again and continued mixing my coffee.

"Damn it Gulf, answer me! Where did you go last night. I looked for you everywhere but I couldn't find you!!?" Jay bursted out.

I shockly look at him but still I didn't open my mouth.

"You don't want to talk???" He asked and was about to go out but I spoke up.

"I went for car racing...." I said and I was about to say my explanation when he attacked me with his voice.

"What Gulf??! You went there? The fuck were you thinking??? You know that it is very dangerous and that field is illegal Gulf!!! I can't believe you!!! Arghhh you're so stubborn!!! What if you got in an accident or that field was reported?" He burster out while glaring at me.

"I just wanted to refresh my mind......"

"Why did you go there!???!!! If you wanted a race, you could have asked me Gulf? What if you got hurt?!" He said.

I pouted and looked at him.
"I'm perfectly fine Jay, you see?" I said and he hitted my head.

"Awww what was that for?!"

"Yeahhh perfectly fine then what about that bruise on your forehead???" He said.

"Ahhhhh hehehe. Just a slight bump!" I replied.

"Then.. You need to give me a treat right now!" He said and smiled at me.

"Huh!? Why? I don't have any money!!??" I lied and he glared at me.

"Come on Gulf. I know you won the race.." he said.

"How did you know huh??"

"Hahaha No one can beat Type Thiwat in the car racing field." He laughed.

"Hahaha silly.......okay I'll treat you later" I said.

To be continued...

(1450 words)

Sorry dears for not updating the story these days.. I know it's almost a week without any update.. I'm really sorry naa~~
Hope you like this part of the story!
Enjoy Reading..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 5.2K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
177K 3.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
854K 45.3K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
951K 31.6K 58
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...