10 Ways To Get Over Lana Hart

بواسطة ily_ari_grande

Ambrose has been in love with his best friend, Lana Hart, for years. But she tied the knot with the love of h... المزيد

Character Banners
Character Aesthetics
I've Lost My Mind
Just My Luck
Somewhere Boring Called Paris
The Taste of Cherry Vodka
Two Types Of People
Enemies, Lovers and Lana?
Hiccups and Battles
Fly On The Room
Over My Dead Body
My Girlfriend Is...
The Funny Business Begins
Brain Scattered
Friendly Game of Twenty Questions
Halloween, Bashes, and Piglet
Everything Isn't Always What They Seem
The Secrets Out
Unexpected Flashing
Dinner With My Enemy
Dancing with A Stranger
Unintentional Reveal
Sorry in A Shape of A Gift
Scared To Put The Water With The Roses
Bulletproof
A Place Where Only We Can Be
The Mystery Calendar Date
Feelings, Nerves and Yucky Things Like That
A Drunken Night To Remember
Touching Is A Big No No
Which Way Should I Go?
A Baby and Its Novak's?
The End Of Davbrose
Who Do You Think You Are?
Make It Up To Me
That Night In Late October
Blinded Shields
Forgiving Takes A Lifetime
Take The Leap
Helpless Circumstance
Underpressure and Drunk
The Night Falls
The Mystery of Feelings
The Foreign Feeling
Marshmellows, Sticks, and Confused Hearts
The Keys That Shine
Truth Heard, Truth Hurts
One Moment, One Word
Birthday Suit, Bathroom Accidents
Let's Love Through The Pain
The Part I Was Born For
Fudge Mario Kart
Candle On My Stick
Impending Question
Twist To The Fist
Bravery Shreds
The Bright Moments Become Dark
TMZ Is A Killer
Jokes On Me. Right?
Feelings Resurface
Hopelessly
Juicy Like A Lollipop
Dark Times With D
Good People Don't Always Get The Medal
Falling All In You
You're My Home
The Music and Fists Are Flying
Green Monster Has Returned
Genuis Can Be Idiots Too
We're Seamless
Right Or Left?
Can Love Be Enough
How Fast The Days Changes
Adults Make Mistakes
One Drink, Two Drink, No Three
We Almost Have It All
People Change, People Love, Find It
The Heart Yearns For You
Phone Calls Linger
Success Isn't True Happiness
Bittersweet Harmony
One True Heart Beats All

This Isn't Writing Itself

1.2K 32 101
بواسطة ily_ari_grande

Her ass was a chiseled work of art.

There are a million different ways to wake up in the morning. Maybe even billions. But nothing beat Davina parading around in her natural form with her ass jiggling every step. The sun breaking through the curtain was always my biggest enemy, but with Davina like this, they might've been my hero.

Davina turned away quietly, probably assuming I was still asleep, and disappeared to the bathroom in all her naked glory. I wasn't a morning person, but having a hot, gorgeous, adorable girlfriend changed everything. As I heard the watery drizzle from the shower spray turning on, a wave of lust and kinkiness overtook me.

Thankfully, I slept in my boxers, so I just dropped them to the floor before heading into the bathroom. As silent as I could be, I brushed my teeth, not wanting to scare Davina away because of my morning breath. Davina's acoustic hums escaped her lips, somehow sounding as perfect as she looked.

As I entered the tub, my eyes began darting every which way, drinking in every single one of her features. Her perfect, perky, full breasts or her perfect, rounded ass, or the delicate, petal-like folds adorning her vagina. It didn't take longer than five-second for my cock to spring up, grazing her sexy ass and causing Davina to gasp.

Her concerned features softened once our eyes met as she brushed her fingers through her wet locks. Davina's eyes went big and round as they glanced down at our mutual friend.

"Nice to see my favorite cock is still alive and doing well," Davina smirked, her tongue grazing her lips.

With a small step, I moved closer, purposely pressing my cock against her belly and melting into the feeling of her soft, perky boobs on my chest. "It's hard to keep him grounded when I have a gorgeous masterpiece walking around," I whispered into her ear.

Her brown hair clung to her shoulder as a rivulet of hot water ran down her naked body. Davina opened her mouth to say something, but I cupped her face in both hands and silenced her with a kiss. Using my hips, I pinned her against the wall and allowed our lips to give in to desire.

Davina's talented mouth sent shock waves through my body with this kiss, and all I wanted to do was repay in a million different ways. In the shower. On the bed. On the floor. On top of the kitchen countertop. In a car. Until I accomplished my mission of helping her reach orgasm until soul-shrieking screams left her.

Breaking away for air, my hands latched onto her hips. I pressed my forehead to hers, panting and smiling from ear to ear. "Should I go for another taste? Or should I just fill you with my cock?"

Devilish heat sparked in her eyes. "I just want you. All of you. Nothing more and nothing less."

I tilted her chin and left a string of hot kisses down her neck. "You might be the death of me... Davina Dialaurentis."

She gasped as I sprung her around, having her ass pressed up against my cock, and her face resting on the wall. My heart was beating a frantic rhythm against my ribs as I held onto her arms, keeping them locked on her back. It was an incredible sight and a dozen different poses of fucking Davina from behind entered my thoughts.

A silent gasp escaped her lips as I showered her shoulders with hot kisses. It wasn't until I moved her long hair onto her right shoulder when I noticed her tattoo. My eyebrows bunched together while my finger danced over her tatted ink. It was a solar system with three planets to the right and a smaller one farther away to the left.

How did I miss this?

I blinked. "Since when did you have a tattoo?"

Losing my grip on her arms, Davina turned around, her cheeks turning a light shade of pink. "Ahh... I forgot about it for a minute..."

I scratched my head in pure confusion. "How did I not notice it? It covers most of your shoulders."

Davina bit her lip. "Yeah... I got it when I was fifteen, and I don't like it anymore, so in the morning my makeup artist comes and puts makeup over it."

"Why don't you like it? Do the planets stand for something?"

She sighed. "Yeah... The three planets are supposed to be me, my mom, and my sister bound by family, and the other one which I like calling Pluto is my... dad. You know, since he left when I was younger..."

I nodded, staring at the inked spirals creeping over her shoulders as the gears kicked up in my head. "Why haven't you got it surgically removed?"

Davina shrugged. "Because it's something my sister and I share... it feels wrong to get rid of it without repairing our relationship."

Something about her explanation unlocked a fuzzy, drunken memory from my three-day bender after the fallout with Lana. The girl with bright pink highlights ranted about her solar system tattooed, rubbing her skin hard enough to turn red.

"That stupid motherfucker! I hate that this stupid Pluto represents him! I want nothing to do with him! I can't believe I'm telling my whole life story to this drunk, homeless guy I met less than twenty-fours ago. But I guess knowing that you're drunk brings a sense of security since you won't remember any of this..."

"You realize now, don't you?" Her voice dropped, low and faint. "That I was the pink highlight hair girl..."

My heart thudded in my chest. "You knew?"

She glanced away. "Yeah, Lana actually helped me remember on my birthday. She mentioned how you proposed to her and the whole downfall of your friendship. Then on her wedding day, you showed up, bright as new, rambling about a pink-haired girl with a solar system tattoo."

Mumbling, my resolved cracked a little, "Why didn't you tell me?"

Her brows furrowed, as though deep in thought. "I don't know. I wasn't exactly trying to hide it. I just hate this tattoo, but everything has been so chaotic... I haven't had time to tell you."

Secrets worked against relationships. Those secret lies tore soulmates apart and normally I would've been angry. But a sense of relief and joy rushed through over the fact I found the girl who gave me hope again. Even before we met this year, Davina had already significantly altered my life. There was no way I could hold it against her.

I laughed.

"What?"

"Nothing." I shook my head. "I spent months looking for you after that... just to say a simple thank you, but you have been in front of me this whole time."

Davina's lovely eyes lit up with bliss. "What is there to be thankful for? I hadn't done anything that day except complain and bitch."

My mouth kicked up into a smile. "You have done much more than you could think."

The warm cascade from the shower hose turned colder, causing my body to tremble, so I reached over to shut it off. Grabbing the towel, I handed it over to Davina and grabbed another for me. Even with the new realization, my sexual desire hadn't disappeared, but I wanted to get an insight into Davina's view of that night.

"So D, h-."

"How are you feeling?" Davina's voice came out shaky. "With everything? Have you written what you want to say at his funeral?"

Feeling? I don't think I felt anything towards my father. No pain. No remorse. No sadness. Not one single emotion could pinpoint what I was feeling. It was a blank slate. Sure, when I thought he was in the hospital, I got worried, but everything disappeared after.

Though there was something about the air ever since he died, it's been easier, livelier, sunnier. I've spent the last three days, day drinking and night drinking, in order to avoid writing this eulogy. Davina has been supporting my actions, but her disapproval was written all over her features.

She thought I was crazy.

Like something was wrong with me because I didn't care that my dad died.

I wished... I did care.

I wished I wasn't in this zombie-like state unless I was drinking or sleeping with my girlfriend. 

My balls scrunched up. Any desire went miles away at the mention of this topic. "I have not..."

Davina sighed. "You know it's tomorrow, right? Besides, I don't think you should even do it, to begin with. Why did you accept it?"

I rolled my eyes. "Just seemed like the right thing to do."

She frowned, uncertainty laced in her gaze. "The right thing isn't always the smartest thing. You took the opportunity because your mother couldn't last two seconds without sobbing, but you have your mental health to worry about, too."

My face crumbled for a second before a gigantic grin took over. "Oh my fucking god, could you stop being a sourpuss? There's nothing to worry about, so wash that concern look off your face, and just be happy with me... Please?" I protruded my lip, using the puppy eye technique.

A bleak expression settled over Davina's face. "I-I-I'm just nervous to leave you alone. The studio has me shooting today, and I couldn't get out of I-."

I placed a big smooch on the crown of her head. "Babe, I'm fine! It works out perfectly since I can't focus on writing a eulogy with your sexy ass walking around."

The slight trickle of laughter sneaked out her lips. "Mmm, fine... Maybe if you are a good boy, I'll give you a reward when I get home... one that involved me on my knees."

I groan at the idea of the thing she was illusion towards, and hauled her towards my chest, caging her in a bear hug. My head dipped into the crook between her ear and collarbone. It was a pleasure to leave a trail of kisses along the slope of her neck, marking her as mine forever. I nipped and sucked on her sweet spot on her neck. Aggressive enough to leave a hickey.

"Goddamnit, Ambrose, I'm going to have to cover this up," Davina groaned, dipping her head back into my palm, allowing access to trademark her skin with my mouth.

My cock hardened, poking through the towel.

Davina's eyes rolled back. "Ambrose... I really need to get ready for work."

"Just a few more seconds..." I rasped, loving how reddish-purple color popped on her skin.

"Shit! I'm starting to think you have magic powers." Davina giggled, gripping onto my hand that was holding her neck securely.

Laughter erupted from my throat. "Hurry up and get ready! I'll be waiting here until you get back."

Two hours.

It's been two hours since Davina left.

I've been sitting in front of my laptop with a blank page for two fucking hours. I don't even know why my mother insisted I wrote my own one. Apparently, my father had a long list of friends and ex co-workers bouncing off the walls to talk about him. So, why would mine matter?

Besides the point, there wasn't a single positive moment I could remember to write in this eulogy. Every memory was tainted with suffering, pain, sadness, something people wanted to avoid at funerals. We were supposed to talk about the happy times when life wasn't such a shitty, made-up lie.

James Bright was a bright, intelligent man until he fucked it up by binging dri-.

"That's not going to work," I grunted, frustratedly raking my fingers through my hair.

How was I supposed to write a sympathy eulogy for someone I barely knew? The man I knew wasn't something my mother wanted to share with the world, especially during his funeral. God forbid his reputation gets trashed, especially after the last few 'hardworking' months. At least that's what my mother said.

For as long as I could remember, James Bright has been my dad...

"Well... seems like a good time for a break," I muttered to myself and closed the laptop.

Springing up from the seat, I wandered over to the refrigerator, searching for any excuse to have a longer break and procrastinate. As I grabbed the egg carton, a vibration coming from the countertop caught my attention. My brows furrowed as I read the unrecognizable number and went ahead, opening it.

From- Unknow Contact: Hey, it's Carl from Skin and Needles bar. Yesterday? I was wondering if you wanted to meet up for a drink? My shift is ending in twenty, and I'm desperate for a drinking buddy tonight.

Shit. I was so fucking shitfaced yesterday; it was a miracle that I hadn't woken up with a hangover. Mainly because Davina had me on a tight leash, monitoring my drinks, and making sure I stayed hydrated. A night out certainly beats out having to write this shitty-ass eulogy. Maybe if my brain was buzzed, the thoughts would generate faster and I could finally finish this thing.

To- Random dude named Carl: Sounds, cool. I'll meet you, there."

Gosh, I really liked being with Davina but for fucksakes she irritated the shit out of me these past few days. She couldn't go longer than ten minutes without mentioning my father as if I should be broken about his death. Life is life. People die. And he just so happened to be one of those people. There's nothing to be miserable about.

All I wanted her to understand was that I'm perfect. So fucking thrilled I wanted to jump from building to building. She didn't need to waste her time worrying about my mental health. If I had alcohol and a great time then everything worked out in the night.

So going out tonight would be my way of showing her I could handle it.

And to prove I'm fine.

So fucking fine.

I don't think Ambrose is doing too well mentally, but at least he has a support system. Do you guys think he's going to continue to act out?

Love you guys and can't wait to read your comments!! They make my day!!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

A Player's Game بواسطة Alexis

قصص المراهقين

349K 8K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
1.3K 234 17
For a place called Fairhaven, Davina Harlow's hometown is a haven for nothing but corruption. No matter how pretty things look from the outside, dec...
801K 26K 43
Everything was tasteless..bland. People in this universe never tasted anything until they found their soulmates. The number of days until they get to...
101 0 6
After experiencing the ultimate tragedy, Grace finds herself uprooted from her familiar surroundings and forced to move across the country to live wi...