The Mafia And The Stray Cat

Galing kay AsrielYen

Underground business, drugs, guns and weapons trades, sex, alcohol, mafias, gangsta, yakuza, whatever you can... Higit pa

The Mafia And The Stray Cat
Chapter 1 - When the Cat Meets the Mafia
Chapter 2 - The Sick Cat
Chapter 3 - The Silence Before The Storm
Chapter 4 - A Crisis
Chapter 5 - A Day Out
Chapter 6 - A Dinner of Angel Vs Devil
Chapter 7 - The Stray Cat's Daily Life
Chapter 8 - Identities Revealed
Chapter 9 - Saving The Stray Cat
Chapter 10 - The Cat Hates The Mafia
Chapter 11 - The Caged Stray Cat
Chapter 12 - Intimate Connections
Chapter 13 - Bad Luck Black Cat
Chapter 14 - The Black Dragons
Chapter 15 - Reminiscence of the Old Past
Chapter 16 - The Boy Named Kurokage
Chapter 17 - Finally They Meet
Chapter 18 - Bon Voyage
Chapter 19 - In His Arms
Side Story - Catderella
Chapter 20 - Jermaine's Family
Chapter 22 - A Warning
Extra - Kemonomimi Part 1
Chapter 23 - A New Famiglia
Chapter 24 - The Fighter

Chapter 21 - Hong Kang Dae

137 5 1
Galing kay AsrielYen

Enzo and the others have left for their business earlier on. Now in the house only left Min and Jermaine. The panthers were sleeping now and Snowy was joining in with the gang.

"He sure does stand out." Min laughs. He looks at the bunch of black panthers and Snowy was the only white cat in between them all.

"I think he's more of a Mafia than all of us. Able to control all of my family." Jermaine laughs. 

"I can see Crest and Cayden likes Snowy a lot. But shouldnt they start to mate around their age already?" Min curiously asks. 

"Ah well. They're not in the jungle, plus I cant really force them on some other panthers. So when they go back in the jungle, I'll let them stay for longer times, so that they can find a mate they like." Jermaine says. 

"Too bad Snowy isnt a panther haha. Or a female cat. If not I could let them get married." Min jokingly says. "It's like seeing my daughter getting married." 

Jermaine looks at Min. "Then have you even thought of having your own kids?" Jermaine asks.

Min was a bit shocked by the question. "Ah well.. as far as you can see, I'm a male. And I dont think it's possible to get pregnant. Plus, even if I have kids, I dont want them to be a neko like me. It's harsh because how people looked down at my kind." Min says with a sigh.

"Well.. That was before right? I mean, If now you have children of your own, I dont think you need to worry as much. Boss is here. We're here too. Plus, you'll have a lot of cousins here." Jermaine shows off his panther family to Min. 

Min was a bit dazed by Jermaine's bright smile. He too smiles back. "I suppose the Mafia wont let my children get hurt at all right?" Min thoughts. 

"Well, since the panthers are sleeping, you want to go out? I'll take you around. Plus! We can do some shopping, I really liked your cooking!" Jermaine happily says.

"Hahah, alright. But please dont touch the kitchen again.." Min thinks of this morning his face becomes dark.

"You have my word Min. I'm not even stepping into your territory." Jermaine puts his hand on Min's shoulder and pushes him out of the room to get prepared to go out.

-Enzo's side-

Enzo was reading through some papers while Kenji is driving the car. You and Kenichi was in the car together as well.

"Hong Kang Dae. Is his your acquaintance You?" Enzo asks. 

"Yeah he is. I met him at the place I'm staying now." You explains. 

"Trustworthy I presume?" Enzo asks, he continues to read on.

"Definitely. I treated his wounds personally. So he owes me one. Plus it's a good chance to prove he's finally back to the game." You says. 

"Ah, I think I heard about Hong Kang Dae before. He used to be a MMA fighter right? He was called "The Beast" in the cage." Kenji says.

"He was until he got hurt. The opponent purposely cheated and hurt his shoulder and arm until he couldnt fight anymore." You says. "After that he retired. But, I suppose it was destined this way. It's a long story, but I helped him with his wounds and he's been recovering for almost a year." 

"I hope he didnt slack off in his training for recovery." Kenji says. "If he's gonna fight, he needs to be top in this game." 

Everyone stays quiet for a moment. 

"I'm sure he'll  be fine. Get to know him more later Kenji." You says.   

Kenichi pats on his brother's shoulder. "I'm sure everything will be fine Kenji. Dont worry too much." Kenji looks at his brother. He nods. 

It's not like Kenichi couldnt relate to why Kenji is that worried. But what they are dealing here is worse that normal cage fights. It could be a matter of life and death. He was sure Enzo knew the risks about it too.

"By the way Boss... I heard Kurokage will be present as well. As well as some of the others Mafia heads." Kenichi says. 

"Hmm.. I suppose that's why he was taking Min Yue here." Enzo said.  

"Do you think he will be a nuisance to us?" Kenichi asks. 

"We'll see . The next underground battle has it confirm the time and date yet?" Enzo asks.

"It'll be in five days time. It'll be at downtown." Kenichi says. 

"Mhm." Enzo continues to read the papers. Everyone in the car was silent. Suddenly You's phone rang up. 

"Hello?" You answers his phone. "Ah I see. Alright. Later I'll meet up with you." 

"Kang Dae will be arriving at the airport gates later. I'll go and fetch him." You says. 

"Bring him to the office later. I'll  personally meet him." Enzo says. "Kenji, Kenichi, how are the Russians doing?" 

"Lord Maxim agrees to your suggestion that day and he say he will personally meet you." Kenichi says. "But he did mention that, he hopes that you will be able to make a better deal to him. Because he has other dealers wanting to deal with him."

"Mhm. Let me have a chat with him then." Enzo puts down his papers. "Let's see what Maxim have up his sleeve." Enzo smirks. 

In a bit, the car arrives at a big building. Kenji parked the car and all of them took the lift up to the highest floor. 

"Good day Big Boss. Welcome to Hong Kong's company. I'm Jermaine's personal assistant, Xian. If there's anything please let me know." A man tall and quite slender says. 

"Thank you. For now just bring me the company's recent trading records. And ask the accounting department's head report to me." Enzo says. Enzo looks at him with his red eyes.

Xian was a bit startled. No matter how many times the Big Boss come over to Hong Kong he gets startled. It's just that this time he has to deal with him personally because his own Boss, Jermaine went on holiday. Inside he's cursing Jermaine a lot of times. 

"Noted Big Boss. If there's anything else do let me know." Xian gives a bow and went back out.

"Boss dont scare people like that." Kenichi says. He puts down a cup of coffee in front of Enzo.

Enzo picks up the coffee and takes a sip. "I did nothing." 

Kenichi sighs. "Really now Boss. You're only nice to Min. Although most of the time you tend to bully him." Kenichi laughs. 

"Coughs." Enzo coughs a bit to warn Kenichi be careful of what he say. Kenichi smiles and knows when to zip it. "Is You on his way to meet his acquaintance?" Enzo asks.

"Yes. Kenji is sending him over to the airport to pick him up." Kenichi replies. 

"Alright." Enzo continues to sip on his coffee. Suddenly there's a knock  on the door. "Come in."

The door clacks open. "Big Boss, I bought the reports and this is the head accountant." A young lady walks in confidently. She has long wavy black hair and her body was just sexy. Even though she's wearing office clothes but she doesnt shy away with her outfit.

Enzo looks at the lady. Of course the lady noticed Enzo. She blushed a bit. She didnt expect the Big Boss to be this young and handsome. Although his eyes looks a bit unusual, but he is definitely a big catch. Last time she tried to woo Jermaine it didnt happen as well. He just ignored her.

"Good day Big Boss. I'm Lan Na. I'll report the accounts to you." She bows a bit but at the same times trying to show off her curvy body lines to Enzo. Enzo doesnt show much emotion towards what's she doing. 

It's common in the office. People trying to use their body as a weapon in this game of power. Lan Na thought that if she could at least have the Big Boss look at her, she would at least have some kind of special treatment in the office. 

She kept on reporting to Enzo regarding about the accounts for the company. Then he suddenly stops her. "Is there any problem Big Boss?" Lan Na asks with an innocent face.

"What do you desire?" Suddenly Enzo asks her. She was quite startled with Enzo's question. But she cant simply answer what she wants. It must be a test.

"W-What I desire? Of course I wish the company to continue to earn money and prosper Big Boss." She replies. It was a good answer she thought. 

"Good then. I let you have two choices. Either you do your work properly or you can find a new job." Enzo says looking at her with his red eyes. 

Lan Na starts to shiver a bit. She was scared when Enzo looked at her with those red eyes. "I-I dont understand what are you saying Big Boss.." She doesnt want to admit what she did just now. 

"Very well. Kenichi, take her out. I dont need people like her to pollute my office." Enzo says coldly. "Find me another person that wouldnt seduce anyone she sees." 

"W-Wait! Big Boss!! I didnt mean to!! Please dont fire me!" Lan Na cries out. She kneels down and begs. "I'm sorry Big Boss!" 

"Kenichi. Bring her out now." Enzo's voice sounded very digusted. Kenichi goes over and picks the lady up and told Xian what Enzo had said. 

"Xian, count extra for this lady here, she will not be working with us anymore. And please find another suitable candidate for her position." Kenichi drops Lan Na on the sofa outside. "Boss doesnt like people who likes to seduce other people at work." With that said, Kenichi turns around and walks back inside to the room.

"Eh?" Xian was a bit out of it. 

"Big Boss..!! Please!! I'm sorry!!" Lan Na keep crying. She suddenly hugs Xian's hand. "Secretary Xian! Please help me.. I didnt meant to.. I still need this job...!" She was rubbing her breasts against his hand. Even Xian didnt liked her actions.

He pulls her away from him. "Please have some self respect Miss Lan Na. If that was Big Boss's order, I cant do anything about it. Please go and get your stuff. I will call human resources to sort your things out." Xian rubs his forehead. He didnt expect one of the department heads acting as such. Big Boss sure have some kind of charms. 

In the end, Lan Na can only cry and left the company. Everyone was talking about what she did. But Xian silenced all of them, telling them not to be such busy bodies. 

-At the airport- 

"Kang Dae, are you out?" You asks on the phone. Kenji and him were waiting outside the car. Kenji takes out a smoke and lights it up and start smoking.

"Got an extra?" You finishes his call. Kenji gives him one and lights it up for him. Both of them stood side by side smoking.

"Phew... He'll be out in a moment." You says.

"Mhm. You, have you ever thought about quitting the organization?" Kenji asks. 

"Honestly speaking?" You asks back.

Kenji blows a puff of smoke out. "Yeah, honestly speaking." He looks at You. 

"Of course there are times where I felt like I should quit it. Because it will endanger the people beside me especially my loved one. But, someone has to do the right thing." You says.

"Mhm. I can relate. Boss may not say it out loud, but he does worry for you as his friend. He did save your ass last time." Kenji continues to smoke. 

"I know. He's quite the tsundere isnt him?" You laughs. 

Kenji's shoulder shudders a bit. "You're lucky Boss isnt right here.." Kenji looks at You frowns. You just laughs. 

"You worry too much Kenji. Whatever it is, he's Enzo Greco. The man who can do anything. I'm sure if he wants to play God, he will do it." You says. 

Kenji wanted to say something but suddenly someone was calling out You's name from afar.

"Hey! You!" Both Kenji and You looks over and saw a tall, muscular man walking over to them. He has a clean undercut red auburn hair, front part of his hair falls down slightly covering his forehead, his body was really muscular, very well trained. Most of all. He is DAMN TALL.

He stands in front of You and Kenji. Even Kenji has to tilts his head up and look at the man in front of him.

"Is he a gorilla?" Kenji asks. 

You laughs. The man in front frowns. "Most people would be shocked to see him the first time. He's just too tall." 

Standing side by side, you can really see the difference in their height. Kenji was almost 1.75m tall. You no doubt was taller than Kenji. But this guy in front is at least, 2m above. He's a giant.

"I'm Kenji." But nonetheless, Kenji reaches his hand out and wanted to shake with him.

"I'm Hong Kang Dae." Kang Dae reaches his hand out too and shakes with Kenji. In that moment, Kenji and Kang Dae have a brief moment of interaction. Kang Dae can feel that Kenji was a strong opponent. Kenji of course felt the same. Kenji and Kenichi was trained specially so that they were able to protect Enzo. Of course he would know a threat when he sees one.

Kenji smiles. "Very well. Kang Dae, my Boss wishes to meet with you personally. Please get on the car." Kenji gets on the driver seat side. 

Both Kang Dae and You was a bit out of it. "Huh?"

"What are you two blanking out for? Get on!" Kenji rolls down the window and shouts at them.

"What's with that just now Kenji?" You asks after getting on the car. 

"Boss sent me to evaluate, so I had evaluate. He's a person worthy of Boss's trust." Kenji says starting the engine.

"And how do you evaluate?" Both You and Kang Dae wondered.

"It's a intuition thing." Kenji says bluntly.

"HAH?" Both of them doesnt know how to reply to that. 

"May you believe it or not. Kenichi and I were considered as special cases. At some point in our lives, when we grew older, we were considered as "sensors" to some people. We were trained to sense things that are dangerous or a threat to our masters." Kenji explained. "It's a weird thing in our family. But this has been going on about for a few centuries in our family history."

"That's kinda hard to believe." You says in disbelief.

"True, but there's a lot more stuff out there which you cant explain right You?" Kenji steps on the pedal and the car zooms off. 

"...." You cant really answer to that. "Ah whatever then. As long as Enzo trust us in helping him, then we'll help him as much as we can."

"So where are we going now?" Kang Dae suddenly asks.

"To the ring of course." Kenji says. 

"Eh?" Both of them blanks out again. 

"Boss said he will go there and see how Kang Dae will fight. No pressure Kang Dae, it's just that Boss himself wants to see how much potential you got only." Kenji says with a straight up smiley face. 

-In a personal training ground- 

"I never knew Enzo have this kind of space?" You says. They looked around. 

The whole places was like a gym but more equipped with professional training equipment, they even have a shooting range inside. Even a bar lounge inside!? You looks at Kenji. 

"Usually Jermaine uses here to train, but occasionally when we visit we come here as well." Kenji explains. 

From afar they heard someone talking walking towards them. Three of them looked to the side and notices Enzo and Kenichi arrives. They were still talking about company's stuff. Kang Dae notices Enzo's red eyes. He was actually quite shocked to see someone has eyes like that. 

Enzo turned and notices them and saw Kang Dae as well. Both of them have a brief moment of eye connection. 

"Boss, this is You's friend, Hong Kang Dae. Kang Dae this is my Boss, Enzo Greco." Kenji introduces.

"Mhm." Enzo nods and reaches his hand out to shake with him. Enzo is still slightly shorter than Kang Dae by a head, but somehow Kang Dae seems intimated by Enzo. Maybe it was because of his red eyes. 

Kang Dae shook Enzo's hand. 

"I heard you're a MMA fighter?" Enzo asks. He looks at Kang Dae. 

"Ex MMA fighter. I dont fight in the cage anymore." Kang Dae explains. 

"If you were given a chance, do you want to fight again?" Enzo asks. He can see Kang Dae was a bit excited to hear that. Enzo smirks. "How bout a fight now?" Enzo asks.

"Now?" Kang Dae was a bit out of it. Who can he fight now? 

"Yeah now. You can use the ring over there." Enzo points. 

"But.. Who am I going against...?" Before Kang Dae can finish his sentence, Kenji stepped out and put his hand on his shoulder.

"Your opponent is me." Kenji smiles. 

"What the heck!? Are you kidding me! You're not even a professional!" Kang Dae blows out and refuses to fight with Kenji. No matter how he looks at it, Kenji wasnt the type that would be able to fight in a cage fight. 

"Hey now, hey now. I may not be a cage fighter, I still can kick ass If I wanted too. Plus it's just a friendly spar! Not a real cage fight." Kenji complains. 

"You have no worries, Mr. Hong. You will be here if there's any serious injuries." Enzo says. You just gives Kang Dae a thumbs up. 

What can he say? It seems like they're all persistent people. He can only go with the flow. "Fine.. I will fight you, but if anything happens Im not taking responsibility." Kang Dae warns Kenji.

"No problem~" Kenji tooks off his blazer and rolls up his sleeve. He took off his watch and warms up his body.

Kang Dae looks at Kenji. It seems like he's serious. Alright, he has to give his best as well. Kang Dae puts down his stuff and takes off his shirt. The muscles on his body were perfectly tanned and no extra flabby muscle on his body as well. 

Enzo, You and Kenichi sit aside waiting for them to get ready. Both of them gets into the ring. 

Kang Dae gets into a defensive stance, Kenji as well. Both of them slowly circles around the ring. The feeling was tense between both of them. No one was yet to make a move yet. 

Kang Dae was the first to strike, he gives Kenji with a quick low kick but Kenji was swift enough to dodge it. Once he dodged Kang Dae's attack, he gives him a punch from the side. but Kang Dae was able to block it. 

"Not bad." Kang Dae says. 

"Heh. There's more to come." Kenji says. 

Kang Dae have fast punches, but Kenji have fast reflexes. He was able to dodge most of it. But there are times where Kang Dae's punches was really fast that he was barely able to dodge it. The atmosphere around the ring was heated up. Kenji surely was a worthy opponent. That's what Kang Dae thought. 

Kenji tries to pounce and wanted to give Kang Dae a high kick, but Kang Dae grabs Kenji's leg. "Oh shit." Kenji curses. Kang Dae wanted to pull Kenji over but Instead Kenji uses both of his hand presses on the ground and twist his whole body to kick Kang Dae with his other leg. 

Kang Dae gets hit on the face, but he didnt let go of Kenji's leg. He smirks and flips Kenji around letting him hit one the ground on the other side. It was worse than a kick that's for sure. 

Both of them got a hit from each other. 

"Alright you two, stop now stop now." You says while he looks at Enzo. "You dont plan to let them kill each other at this rate right?" 

"Of course no. But it was getting good." Enzo grins. 

Kang Dae reaches his hand out, wanting to pull Kenji up. Kenji looks at Kang Dae, he reaches his hand out and lets him pull him up. 

"That was good. You really hit me good." Kenji rubs his shoulder. 

"I'll have to admit. You're a really worthy opponent. I didnt expect you're that good. Did you learn mixed martial arts as well?" Kang Dae asks. 

"We learn a bit of everything. Maybe not so professional as you, but we deal with more life and death situations," Kenji says. 

"Life or death?" Honestly it has been going on his mind a while for now, these people doesnt seem like your average big company bosses. Even You, he seems like not the usual You he knows, just staying at the hospital treating patients.

"I'm sure you have noticed Mr.Hong." Enzo suddenly says. 

"You can call me Kang Dae.." 

"Alright. Kang Dae. This time You have asked you to come and join a fight. But." Enzo stops and look at Kang Dae. "It might be your last fight."

"What do you mean by last fight?" Kang Dae asks.

"I'm sure you're curious what we do right?" Kenji asks. Kang Dae nods. "Well you see, we're from the Greco family, which is one of the biggest Mafia family in Italy. Why did we ask you to come here? That's because we need a fighter to join in a underground cage battle that is held after 3 days counting from today."

"Underground cage battle!?" Kang Dae was a bit shocked. "I dont need dirty money..!" 

"Listen to me first. And what we earn are not dirty money, all our money are earned through licensed trades and deals around the world. Why we need you to help us, it's because we need to stop a terrorist head in getting dangerous weapons that might destroy us and the world." Kenji continues to explain on.

"W-Wait.. But arent you Mafias?" Kang Dae asks.

"HPMH! Who says Mafia cant do good things!? Plus Boss never consider himself on any side. He just stand on which side he wants. Being bad or good, Boss can be both." Kenji crosses his arm saying. 

"I dont see a reason why you want to reject Kang Dae." Enzo suddenly says. "Being in the cage, makes you feel alive the most isnt it?" Enzo looks at Kang Dae.  

"..." Enzo saw right through Kang Dae. He was right. Even though he did promised never to step back in the cage again, but part of him felt lost without it. 

Enzo saws that Kang Dae was hesitating. "Even if it's life or death, I'm sure if it's you, you'll able to breakthrough no matter what as well." Enzo says. "Plus, if you're my ally, I wont let you die that easily. So think about it." With that said, Enzo picks up his coat. "Kenji, Kenichi, prepare a place to have some refreshments. Prepare a room for Kang Dae as well."

"Mr.Greco!" Kang Dae suddenly calls out.

Enzo turned and look at Kang Dae. "Call me Enzo." He smirks.

"Mr.Enzo. I'll gladly accept your offer!" Kang Dae shouts out. "...What you say was true. I really do prefer being in the cage. But I'm hesitant it's because I cant let myself die if I wanted to fight for my own selfish reasons." Kang Dae explains.

Enzo puts his hand on Kang Dae's shoulder and gave him a pat. "That's mostly why the reason I'm still standing here today. If you were to be selfish, you have been dead long time ago. Same goes to each person here." Enzo says. "Now let's go get a bite." 

Kang Dae stood there just looking at Enzo turns away and walks out. Suddenly You pats on his shoulder. "He's the same as ever. C'mon let's go."

Deep down Enzo wasnt a bad person after all. Kang Dae may have some misunderstanding towards the concept of Mafia or was it just Enzo, but seemingly Enzo is different than the others.

Enzo walks out of the private training ground, the others follow behind. Seems like something big will happen soon.  

-Firstly. Happy New Year to everyone! It's 2023 now. A lot has been going a  lot with the previous year, let's hope 2023 will be a better year. Min and Enzo wishes everyone a happy new year as well. I hope in the new year, the Mafia and the Stray Cat can have a lot of support as well. I will continue my best to continue to write for Mafia and the Stray Cat. As for other stories, I might have to drop it, because its hard to focus on one. At times I felt like I couldnt continue to write, but other times, I felt like I should continue on. Anyway! It's a new year! Hoping the best for everyone as well.- 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

236K 4.1K 31
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 2nd NOV 2020 Finished: 23th AUG 2021 EDITING! I could feel his gaze on me as my hands slowly reached to the blood coming out...
1M 32.8K 28
Axel is a full-time Med student that juggles a job and helps out the random injured men he finds lying in the alleys around his small apartment. He's...
164K 3.4K 25
check out the story trailer on Youtube "Black sugar wattpad trailer". ••• "Let go of me" I coldly said. "I'm gonna make you scream my name" he whisp...
124K 5.6K 39
[Status: Complete] A Powerful Mob Boss one day saw a guy, nothing about him stood extraordinary, yet he could not pull his gaze away from him, becaus...