Chapter 21 - Hong Kang Dae

Enzo and the others have left for their business earlier on. Now in the house only left Min and Jermaine. The panthers were sleeping now and Snowy was joining in with the gang.

"He sure does stand out." Min laughs. He looks at the bunch of black panthers and Snowy was the only white cat in between them all.

"I think he's more of a Mafia than all of us. Able to control all of my family." Jermaine laughs. 

"I can see Crest and Cayden likes Snowy a lot. But shouldnt they start to mate around their age already?" Min curiously asks. 

"Ah well. They're not in the jungle, plus I cant really force them on some other panthers. So when they go back in the jungle, I'll let them stay for longer times, so that they can find a mate they like." Jermaine says. 

"Too bad Snowy isnt a panther haha. Or a female cat. If not I could let them get married." Min jokingly says. "It's like seeing my daughter getting married." 

Jermaine looks at Min. "Then have you even thought of having your own kids?" Jermaine asks.

Min was a bit shocked by the question. "Ah well.. as far as you can see, I'm a male. And I dont think it's possible to get pregnant. Plus, even if I have kids, I dont want them to be a neko like me. It's harsh because how people looked down at my kind." Min says with a sigh.

"Well.. That was before right? I mean, If now you have children of your own, I dont think you need to worry as much. Boss is here. We're here too. Plus, you'll have a lot of cousins here." Jermaine shows off his panther family to Min. 

Min was a bit dazed by Jermaine's bright smile. He too smiles back. "I suppose the Mafia wont let my children get hurt at all right?" Min thoughts. 

"Well, since the panthers are sleeping, you want to go out? I'll take you around. Plus! We can do some shopping, I really liked your cooking!" Jermaine happily says.

"Hahah, alright. But please dont touch the kitchen again.." Min thinks of this morning his face becomes dark.

"You have my word Min. I'm not even stepping into your territory." Jermaine puts his hand on Min's shoulder and pushes him out of the room to get prepared to go out.

-Enzo's side-

Enzo was reading through some papers while Kenji is driving the car. You and Kenichi was in the car together as well.

"Hong Kang Dae. Is his your acquaintance You?" Enzo asks. 

"Yeah he is. I met him at the place I'm staying now." You explains. 

"Trustworthy I presume?" Enzo asks, he continues to read on.

"Definitely. I treated his wounds personally. So he owes me one. Plus it's a good chance to prove he's finally back to the game." You says. 

"Ah, I think I heard about Hong Kang Dae before. He used to be a MMA fighter right? He was called "The Beast" in the cage." Kenji says.

"He was until he got hurt. The opponent purposely cheated and hurt his shoulder and arm until he couldnt fight anymore." You says. "After that he retired. But, I suppose it was destined this way. It's a long story, but I helped him with his wounds and he's been recovering for almost a year." 

"I hope he didnt slack off in his training for recovery." Kenji says. "If he's gonna fight, he needs to be top in this game." 

Everyone stays quiet for a moment. 

"I'm sure he'll  be fine. Get to know him more later Kenji." You says.   

Kenichi pats on his brother's shoulder. "I'm sure everything will be fine Kenji. Dont worry too much." Kenji looks at his brother. He nods.