Chapter 2 - The Sick Cat

"Ughh..." MIn struggles to open his eyes.

But he tries to open them up slowly. He notices that he is sleeping on a big soft bed. He tries to sit up but feels that his whole body couldnt move.

"Don't try to move. You can't move yet." Enzo gently pushes Min back down on the bed.

"W-Who are you?" Min looks at the tall man in front of him. He doesnt look like an Asian at all. Black hair, tall figure but what makes a person first impression on this man is his eyes. He had red eyes. They were like pools of blood, deep and clear red.

Nobody would had eyes like those. 

It was the devil's eyes.

"I just saved you from dying. My name is Enzo Greco." Enzo turns around pouring a glass of water for Min. His voice was really in a low tone. It was attractive and husky. But it was emotionless.

"A-ah!! My collar!! I need to find it!!!" Min just remembered what he was doing just now. He tries to get up from the bed but was stopped by Enzo.

"If you're planning to die I wont stop you but think of your condition now. If you really want to find back what you lost better take care of yourself then look for it. You look really pathetic now." Enzo words might be not the sweetest but still he's got a point there. Min sits back down on the bed.

"I'm sorry. Thank you Mr.Greco for helping me out. I'll pay you back when I'm better." Min then says.

"Call me Enzo. Also, no need to pay me back. Just think of it as myself taking care of a stray cat." Enzo then gives him the glass of water.

 Min takes the glass of water. He looks at the man in front of him. 

A stray cat? So that's how other people looked at him. It maybe true. He was never good with his family and also he would always stray around the neighbour hood looking for some ways to make money to stay alive.

"A-ah... thank you. Oh, my name is Min Yue. just go with Min is fine." Min takes the glass of water but he put it back down. He wasnt really in mood to drink water. He just wanted to find his collar.

Enzo looked at him. He was spacing out again. 

Enzo knew what he was looking for and it's in his possession.

He isnt thinking of giving back to him well at least not now. He needs to know how is this person in front of him.

A liar? 

A cheater?

Or just a slut? A prostitute like what's the streets of Roponggi beholds.

"Why did you picked me up?" Min suddenly asks looking out the window.

Enzo's room was on the top floor of this whole apartment. His bed view is the bed. 

Tokyo's city night view. It's beautiful.

But Enzo didn't quite had that time to be appreciating the view now.

"What?" He didnt hear what Min asked.

"I said, why picked up a stray cat like me?" This time Min looked at the man with his deep blue eyes.

It was clear like the bottomless ocean. It reflected Enzo's face and that made him wonder, could a person be pure as the ocean?

"I was simply roaming around that area and saw you in the alley." Enzo answered without saying what is his true attention was.

"You could just leave me like what other people do with a stray cat." Min then said. His may looked emotionless but his voice there was a slight change of tone.