Chapter 12 - Intimate Connections

It was another normal day, normal morning, well not that normal when you are being pulled to make out in the bathroom, again.

Min Yue woke up earlier than Enzo and thought he would go out to make breakfast to eat first.

But what he didnt expect is that, the moment Min moved a bit away from Enzo's hand, Enzo just pulls him down and went on top of him.

"So, where are you planning to go? My lil neko." Enzo looks at Min with his red eyes. And his hair was falling midway, a very beastly but very sexy morning look.

My gulps.

Enzo pulled Min back towards him and Min falls on top of of Enzo with Enzo reaching his hand over to his head, carressing it slowly, feeling the silky and softness of his black hair.

Both of Min's hand were on Enzo's chest trying to support himself because Enzo suddenly pulled him down and he glares at Enzo but instead Enzo was showing off a very kind and lazy morning look towards Min Yue which made him felt like it was a dream of seeing this person's morning look.

"Meow~" Suddenly a small mewling sound was heard and Min was back to his original self. He pushes Enzo's hand away and picks Snowy up beside the bed.

Min made a small bed for Snowy to sleep on near their bed so that the small kitten wont feel lonely sleeping because he can sleep together in a same room as him.

He nuzzles his cheek onto Snowy's small and furry face and the small kitten licked back at his face.

Min Yue giggles.

He puts Snowy in his laps, rubbing on his tummy and petting on his lil ears.

Enzo looks at the black neko petting on the white kitten. It seems that cats enjoy being pet.

Then suddenly Min Yue's hand was being pulled on and he falls backwards and onto Enzo's lap and he looks up at the Mafia.

"Did you know that was dangerous!?" Min Yue shouted at the Mafia but the Mafia seem to have no reaction at all. He pulls the white kitten onto Min's chest and suddenly his hand was on Min's ears.

"W-wait? What are you doing?" Min Yue was clueless on what is the Mafia trying to do.

Min tried to resist him but the Mafia was holding his other arm around Min's waist.

His hand starts to move gently about on Min's ears, slowly caressing them from bottom to top then again. He keeps repeating the motion for some time.

The small white kitten wiggles his tail around on Min's chest, it crawls up and licks on Min's chin and nuzzles against him.

But on the other hand, the Mafia was still caressing his kitty ears and it made him felt so good that he purr.

Enzo finds it amusing that even though he is a neko but he is still human, but then again, he possesses a cat like's feature and liking.

Min closes his eyes enjoying the feel so much. His ears were twitching and his tail was wiggling around. It seems like he was happy.

The Mafia looked at the neko in front of him, he chuckles.

The neko seemed to have noticed the Mafia was chuckling and he opened up his eyes then suddenly his face flushes really red feeling really embarassed, he quickly pushes the Mafia away.

"Y-You!!" Min points at the Mafia, feeling that he had done something really wrong, big time wrong.

Enzo looks back at Min's flustered face, laughing, feeling amused by him.