Extra - Kemonomimi Part 1

My name is Snowy and I'm a cat. My master's name is called Min Yue. Although the one who picked me up and bring me home is this man called Enzo Greco. But he said I was a gift to Min Yue, so he wont feel lonely when he is at home.

I was happy. I never knew where or who was my family, but now I have one. That's why Im really happy. Even though I see Min Yue, my master sometimes doesnt like to stay with Enzo, but his face gets really red when he's with him.

I suppose he is really happy with him. I wonder would I ever have someone who would treat me as such? I see the other animals all have someone playing and licking them. It must be nice. But it's ok, I will try my best to find someone who loves me as so.

"Snowy, I miss you so much!" Min Yue hugs Snowy.

"Meow~ I miss you too Min Yue!" Snowy licks Min Yue's cheek. He even nuzzles against Min's cheek. Snowy was still a child, but he was developing. He has snow white hair, his ears and tail are all snow white. He has beautiful blue eyes. Just like his master.

Why he missed his master? That's because his master is now at Hong Kong. And he is being brought by Kenichi to Hong Kong as well. When he first saw his master Min Yue was laying down and he was shivering cold. Enzo, his master's lover is holding him tightly within his arms. Luckily master doesnt seem as cold. He will patiently wait till his master wakes up tomorrow.

So he doesnt join his master in his bed tonight. Kenichi lets him walks around the house. Snowy looks around. There was a lot of cat trees in the house. It seems like fun.

Snowy climbs up and plays around with the stuff in the room. Suddenly he felt a growl behind him.

"Mrow?" Snowy turns around and looks. There was a big black cat behind him. He has sharp fangs, beautiful yellow eyes, and has a taller and larger build than him a lot.

"What is this small thing?" The panther leans close and takes a sniff.

"M-Meow!? I-I'm Snowy.." Snowy shivers when the yellow eyed panther sniffs at Snowy's hair. Then suddenly Snowy felt a tingly sense on his cheek. He turns around and look and saw another big panther with blue eyes licking him. "MROW!?"

"Hmm.. He seems delicious Cayden.." The panther with the blue eyes said. He too also was tall and has a larger build, almost same with the panther with the yellow eyes. 

Snowy was scared. Both of these two panthers were sniffing and licking him. Are they going to eat him?

"He have beautiful blue eyes though Crest. Just like yours." The yellow eyed panther said.

"A-Ah.. Uhm.. Excuse me.. Why are you guys licking and sniffing me meow..?" Snowy fidgetily asks. He curls up into a fetal position looking at both of the panthers.

"Hmm.. My name is Crest and he is Cayden." The blue eyed panther said. "We're brothers. Here is our house, why are you in here?" Crest asks.

"A-Ah.. My name is Snowy. N-Nice to meet you both! I'm here because my master was being brought over here. But now he is asleep, so I was put inside here meow..." Snowy explains, he was holding onto his small fingers and playing around with them. 

He looks at both the panthers, their eyes and dark hair was so beautiful but Snowy does not dare to move an inch because they have such sharp fangs. He was scared.

Crest and Cayden leans close to Snowy, both of them looking at Snowy up close. Suddenly they're being pulled away.

"Hey you two! Dont you dare bully Snowy. He's Min Yue's beloved pet." Suddenly Jermaine comes in and pulls away the panther brothers.