The Hot Girl Called Mommy

Από luvitgirl

Alissa's mother passed away. Her dad, who abused her, was scared off by her older brother. She is starting 11... Περισσότερα

The Hot Girl Called Mommy
Me! The school slut!?!? Yeah right....(Chapter 2)
The players meet me (Chapter 3)
Jessica!!! (Chapter 4)
AWESOME NOTE
The Hot tutor is here (Chapter 5)
The hot guy is a jerk (Chapter 6)
I Love You (Chapter 7)
His Painful Bruise (Chapter 8)
The Conscience Has a Plan (Chapter 10)
Wanna come over? (Chapter 11)
I almost lost him (Chapter 12)
You'll never know unless you try (Chapter 13)
Oooohhhh, Mommy said a... (Chapter 14)
A date... maybe??? (Chapter 15)
Surprise Me (Chapter 16)
We just have to go. (Chapter 17)
Dangerous Marble World (Chapter 18)
Break his heart (Chapter 19)
You can't tell anyone (Chapter 20!)
Two VERY special people meet (Chapter 21)
Falling pieces (Chapter 22)
Where'd this bat come from? (Chapter 23)
Where's my wallet? (Chapter 24)
Am I an uncle? (Chapter 25)
I send your heart racing (Chapter 26)
Snowy wonderland (Chapter 27)
Enough (Chapter 28)
Story of my life (Chapter 29)
Problem (Chapter 30)
I seriously need a therapist (Chapter 31)
Saved (Chapter 32)
Let me slap you (Chapter 33)
Cops, kissing, and a strip show oh my (Chapter 34)
Sorry I slapped you... (Chapter 35)
Finale: Love Life

His Touch and my Confusion(Chapter 9)

40.5K 580 84
Από luvitgirl

Sooooo, I'm thinking about entering this story in the Watty Awards....What do you guys think????? Please let me know if you think I should.... I already entered my other story, In Love with my Kidnapper, but not many people are reading/voting/commenting on it.... PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!!! Also please vot and comment for this story as well :) I'm so glad I'm getting more votes now!!! I also check back on my old chapters for progress and I know I have a steady group of 6 people who are amazing, fabulous, spectacular, and anything better :) They are at least 6 votes in one chapter and the people who vote then are the ones I'm refering to....I don't know who they are though :p BUT, THANX GUYS.

Also, I wrote this chapter before and I looked at it again... ITS SUPER LONG :) I hope you guys enjoy:) I need to stop talking....err typing...you know what I mean :)

************

Alissa's POV

I got into calculus and as soon as the bell rung the teacher, Mr. Robson, started going on about how important calculus was and how it affected our lives. Pfft. Like that was true. I zoned out when he started talking about how responsible we had to be. I already knew everything there was to know about responsibility. I was raising my five year old brother for god's sake. Right now my brain had more things to be occupied with. Like how Ryan managed to sit next to me.

Seriously, let me tell you what happened.

I had walked in the room, and there were three seats available (thanks to the fact that I got sidetracked arguing with my idiot brother's friends, I got to class later than I'd wanted to and practically all the good seats were taken). So, like I said, there were three seats available. Two seats in the back of the room were empty and they were right next to each other. The one other seat was in the front row by the corner near the window. I took the seat in the back, not wanting the eyes of the other students boring into the new kid's back. I also wanted to be able to think and daydream in the morning without a glare from the teacher and him constantly telling me to pay attention. Obviously, the seats in the back were ideal for my situation. I took a seat.

Guess what happened next! If you guessed that a really cute, non-annoying guy sat next to me, you were...DEAD WRONG. Naturally, Ryan sauntered into the classroom after me. I tried to make myself as small as possible hoping he wouldn't see me and sank lower in my chair. With my rotten luck, he saw me, saw the seat next to me, and made a mad dash for the seat. I slapped my hand against my forehead.

Wonderful! This is just great! Now look what big of a mess you got yourself into Alissa. The guy you have a crush on is sitting next to you! And he annoys the hell out of you. Great job!

Shut up. And by the way, I don't have a crush on Ryan.

Yes you do.

No I don't.

Yes you do. I'm your conscience. I know how you think. You blushed for the first time in years when you spent 5 minutes with Ryan. Admit it, you like him. Wait, come to think of it, you also blushed for the second time in years in the first two minutes that you met Liam's tutor. What was his name? That's right. Jacob. I know you like Jacob too.

I tell my conscience to shut up again. What a load of lies. I don't like Ryan, and I definitely don't like rude, insensitive Jacob! Just because I blush doesn't mean I like someone.

Did you see how you were checking both of them out? You like them both and I know you do.

I bite my lips. I was not checking them out! I thought back to when I saw Ryan's bright, playful blue eyes and his chocolate brown hair. He had a nice tan like Jacob. Jacob had a tan body and had sexy muscles. Wait! NO! Not sexy...just defined muscles.

But I maintain that I still didn't check either of them out. I was just looking them over, assessing them really.

You keep telling yourself that. Lets see where it takes you... You know your going to have to choose between one of them, right?

Where was my conscience coming up with these wild ideas? There was no way in hell that I was going to have to choose between those two guys. I didn't even like either of them, so I definitely wasn't going to fall for them. My head continued to ache, and I briefly wondered if I was making myself sick by worrying about these guys.

I slumped down lower in my seat, exhausted from having a stupid inner battle with myself. To top it all off, after that conversation, Ryan kept trying to get my attention. He kept passing notes to me, and I ignored him and pretended I was paying attention to the lesson. That idiot didn't take the hint. He started whispering to me too. I heard him ask me what was wrong.

I felt bad for ignoring him when he was just trying to be comforting, so I decided I should at least answer him. I looked towards him and was about to tell him not to worry about it when I saw how close his face was to mine.

His eyes peered curiously at me. They were a beautiful bright blue and had specks of dark blue in them. I had never seen a pair of eyes as beautiful as them before. Well, maybe Jacob's. 

I couldn't help but let out a small gasp. It was a combination of his proximity and his eyes that was so striking. I could feel his breath on my lips.  There was an electricity I hadn't noticed before radiating out towards me. I felt butterflies in my stomach and started to feel dizzy.

I blinked and then I really realized how awkward it was. We were still electrifyingly close to each other. I moved back into my seat and blushed. I'd been doing a lot of that lately. I didn't even respond to him.

I can't believe I got nervous and dizzy from looking at him! He's just an annoying boy I met not even an hour ago. He couldn't possibly have this effect on me! I hadn't ever reacted this way with other boys. I was definitely sick. That was the only logical conclusion.

Or maybe you're denying the fact that you like him. Even if he's annoying to you. Whether a person is annoying or not doesn't determine whether someone likes them.

When I zoned in, I noticed that Ryan was trying to get my attention once again. Ugh! What was his deal? Why won't he leave me alone? Just then the bell rang and our calculus teacher stopped droning on and on about the importance of being responsible young people.

I smiled wryly. Who'd have thought I'd actually be saved by the bell? I jumped out of my seat and went straight to physics. Actually no, that's a lie. First, I stopped really quickly at my locker to get my stuff, and then I hurried off because I didn't want to get caught and end up stuck talking to Ryan

All the classes I had in the morning were boring. My day kept getting worse because so far Ryan sat next to me in all of my classes--except for Spanish of course. The  only good thing that happened to me was that I had no homework in any of my classes. Hurray for syllabus day. 

Ryan kept asking me to sit with him and my brothers at lunch. He was really starting to annoy me so, I told him I would. I thought since I answered his question he'd stop pestering me, but I was sorely mistaken. After he got an answer out of me, it seemed to me that he became confident I would talk to him. He probably thought nothing was wrong between me and him anymore. 

I decided ignoring him was not helping me. Every time I didn't look at him or I ignored him, he walked right in front of me, grabbed my shoulders, looked me in the eyes with his mesmerizing blue ones, and shook me until I responded to him. And he also kept flicking my nose.

What was strange was that I didn't flinch away from his contact at all. It had stopped bothering me. I was perfectly comfortable with him touching me because I'd gotten used to him pestering me all day. How was that possible? It made me even more frustrated with him. He was an irksome human being.

I figured that if I kept talking to him, he would stop looking into my eyes and touching me and the butterflies in my stomach would go away. At first, it didn't help. He kept looking at me like he was seeing into my soul. The heat and electricity from his body seeped into mine as we walked side by side. My hands got clammy for no reason.

Then I started paying attention to what he was saying instead of getting distracted by the feelings he was giving me. Every single conversation we had was perverted. He had a sick mind.

 Here's a sample of one of the conversations we had before lunch:

"Hey Sass, want to come over?"

"Excuse me?"

"I said, did you want to come over?"

"Where?"

"To mine obviously." He flicked my forehead, and I blushed.

I looked at him suspiciously. "Why?"

"Oh, I don't know...we could do something...I don't know...fun!"

"More like you could do someone fun," I snort at his implication.

He waggled his eyebrows at me and said, "If you want. I knew you were into me. How you didn't fall under my spell earlier, I don't know."

I slapped his chest and immediately froze for a second. Being on the football team definitely had it's perks--he was built of pure muscle. I hadn't noticed earlier because I was too distracted by his eyes. I hadn't Iooked down at his body. With my luck, he'd probably think I was looking at his manhood and say something perverted again.

To my surprise, he caught my hand and kissed it. I pulled it back and glared at him. I cannot believe he just kissed me! It was my hand, but still!

"Your ego is the size of Africa. And no I don't like you," I frowned, feeling a sense of de ja vu hit me, then continued, "I am the farthest from liking you. You annoy me way too much."

He faked sadness and brought a hand up to his chest. "I'm hurt."

I glared at him harder. I don't know how he didn't vaporize from the laser beams I was shooting at him. "I'm glad."

He just laughed. I stalked down the hallway annoyed. That was when he came up to me, gently pushing me against the wall of the hallway. I looked around and saw that the hallway was deserted. Lunch had already begun, and the other classes were in session.

He looked me in the eyes teasingly and moved closer. I gulped. Why does this boy keep looking me in the eyes? Does he not know what he's doing to me? I looked in his eyes again and was pulled in. I had ever seen eyes more beautiful and blue in my life.

He teased me. "Are you glad I'm hurt still?"

His eyes were bright and playful. My heart started beating faster and louder--it was embarrassing, and I was sure he could hear it.

I tried to suck in a deep breath but it didn't work. My breath was caught in my throat and my voice came out shaky. "Yes."

He moved closer, his lips almost touching my neck. He spoke quietly.

"Are you glad now?"

I shivered. My breathing quickened more--if that was possible. I shivered. What was happening to me? Why was I reacting like this? Not trusting my voice and not wanting to show how much he affected me, I shook my head yes.

I didn't want him to think that I liked him because I didn't. At that point, something inside of me gave up. I finally admitted it to myself. I liked him. A little. Not enough that I was crushing on him, but just a little.

And I wanted him to kiss me. Something about his sparkling blue eyes and soft, full lips left me in a heady daze. Thank god he couldn't tell how badly I wanted him in that moment. This was all new to me. Normally, I stayed away from boys. Ryan though, I wanted more closer.

He moved his lips to my ear and whispered, "And now?"

I felt something warm and soft move down my jaw line. His lips? I didn't dare look. Instead, I stood up straight, my back rigid. Where was he going with this? I closed my eyes as my body started to fill with tension. I fought back the nasty feeling twisting the pit of my stomach.

Flashbacks of my dad came to me. I knew Ryan wouldn't hurt me, but the memories of my dad were too much. I zone out of the trance Ryan had spelled on me. Shoving him back, I looked him dead in the eyes. 

"Still yes."

Then I walked to the cafeteria, Ryan's footsteps following me.

***********************************

Muahahahhahah!!!! *cough, cough* My evil laugh sucks :) So, did you guys like my cliffhanger????/ Did you think she'll tell her brother or anyone???? Will things become awkward??? Stay tuned :) (that my dear friends, was cheesy. Seriously, did I actually say, "Stay tuned." wow...)  ANYWAYS, TELL ME, IM DYING TO KNOW!!! Did you guys like Ryan? What about him has improved? Did you like Alissa?  Did you like the romance I threw in??? Was this chapter long? Has my writing improved? PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!! Especially, because i took the extra time to extend and improve this  chapter :)

Thanx guys!! <3

BTW, the attention grabber if you like this chapter is..... :

Chocolate chip fudge brownie ice cream  or if that's too long and your busy/lazy (like me:) ) you can just say ice cream :)

Special thanks to those last four to five people who commented last chapter because their comments pushed me to upload. I wasn't planning on uploading today :( I know, I suck :p BUT THEY COMMENTED AND IT HELPED. I WANT TO SAY TO THANX TO THOSE PEOPL WHO"VE READ/ VOTED/ COMMENTED ON THIS STORY BECAUSE YOU GUYS PUSHED ME TO WORK HARD AND FINISH THE STORY FOR YOU!!! THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME THE COURAGE TO WRITE :)

Also (wow, I'm writing alot today),

Please read in love with my kidnapper (it's written by me)! There are  only 2 chapters and I would appreciate some more comments/votes/advice on that story :) Tell me if you guys like that story or this one more :) Oh, and thanks to those who fanned :) Hopefully I'll be able to personally go on your accounts and tell you that because it really does mean alot to me :)

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

5.8M 57.4K 33
Amy is a focused student and just wants to enjoy a care free senior year. Her family is fiercely over protective and she accepted years ago that boy...
63.6K 2K 20
BOOK #2 of 'Forever Collection': "You don't talk to me, you don't listen, you just don't give a shit do you?!" I spat. I pushed him away, gritting my...
Mafia Family Από Bossbitch

Γενικό Φαντασίας

323K 9K 50
Ryan was holding my arm and with other arm he was ready to pull my sleeves up again. I immediately held his hand. "Please please do..don't" I tried...
1M 27.8K 59
[18+ only, Mature Content] Highest Ranked: #1 Hot He exhaled deeply and shook his head. "I didnt mean to hurt you. I'm sorry, I didnt want this to h...