SHE BENT ME

By ScarletttWrites

When fate connects them again, running away from the past will be a hindrance of their love. Fate finds a way... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
The Start
Touchdown Korea
New Friend
F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Test Of Identity
CLOSE
Creep and Intimacy
Housemates
Uncontrollable
Jisoo's Cafรฉ
Kissed the drunk
White Roses from whom?
A walk and talk in the park
The truth behind Lisa's past
The test of jealousy
Away
Denial or not?
Can't resist any longer
The Dance
Coping Trauma
Where, Why, Who, and What
When we were young
Money is a good servant but a terrible master
Right or Wrong
Sacrifice
Unplanned Escape
End of Childhood Flashback
Confession or Expectations
Secret lovers
Partners in crime
C
Lost shares but still a Billionaire
Black
Anew
Old pain
Save you
Love smoke
The News
Fire

Just you and me ๐Ÿšซ

2.4K 44 2
By ScarletttWrites

My heart thumped on what she said. I can feel my cheeks burning and didn't bother to hide it.

Did she mean that? Does she love me as a friend or more? I want to tell her that I love her, not just a friend, but something more.

The scent of her breath sends shiver to my skin and gave my slit centers a pleasing vibration.

Her sexy feline eyes are staring at my lips and back to my eyes.

Oh, Nini. You're such a tease.

The sight of her creamy legs adds more sensation to my heating body. I wanted to pull that pleated mini skirt of hers and take her white crop top off. I do sound a pervert now but being close to her like this gives an uncontrollable urge.

Her perfectly covered breasts left no good to me and groaned from the thought of tasting them again.

I badly want to kiss her but I'm afraid of getting hurt in the end. Afraid to know that it were all just my expectations. I can't bear another pain, but I want and need her, and I needed some kind of distraction from everything she told me about my past that I don't have any idea about.

While our foreheads are glued together, I tuck her soft hair behind her ear and let my palm reach the back of her neck, softly caress it.

"You're heating up," she whispered and closed her eyes, leaving a small entrance to her lips. I don't know if she wants me to kiss her or it's just my sudden urge but she's biting her lower lip and I couldn't be more confused; this uncontrollable feeling is scary but exciting at the same time.

Call me selfish for taking advantage with the situation but I want her now, my heart longs for her kiss, and the warmth of her skin. I closed the gap between our faces; our noses touched and I brushed my lips to her soft lips, initiating the kiss.

It didn't take a second and she responded hungrily. She threw her slim arms around my neck while scouring each other's mouth with burning desire and grabbed her thin waist. Our heads moving side-to-side feeling the rhythmic kiss and she shifted her body little upward spreading her creamy legs — to sat on my lap, and pushed her tongue inside my mouth. We pulled for a second for air and I slowly pulled her crop top up and she didn't stop me, instead, she held her arms up so I could pull it off.

She's on top of my lap leaving her upper body with a bra, giving me the sight of her cleavage. I unhooked her bra and took it off; my eyes landed to her smooth breasts and erecting nipples. I felt a warm damp cloth on my lap and kissed her again. Both of my hands reached her soft breasts and squeezed it a little harder which made her groan and bit my lower lip.

"Easy, Nini. I might not make it alive," I whispered with a quirky smile.

One of my hand reached beneath her pleated mini skirt to feel how wet she is for me, while my other hand still playfully squeezing her puffy mountain and teased her erecting nipples which made her moan sweetly. It's music to my ears.

"I want you inside me," Her seductive tone dampens my underwear more as she plea in whisper.

Without any hesitation, I slid my fingers outside of her soaking underwear and she reached for my face to kiss me again; her lips is better and sweeter than ice cream.

Giving her a tease, I yank my hand from her wet underwear and draw back from the kiss; her feline eyes shot me an anger gaze for breaking it.

"I just want to say that you're beautiful and I can't believe this is ha—," unable to finish, she rubbed her lips against mine — cutting me off. She must want me to shut up.

I gasped for air and she looked at me lustfully, feeding her soft delectable breasts on me, and took them aggressively — cause why not?

She arched her back and moaned "Ow"and bit her lower lip in great pleasure giving tingles to my wet unders. She's not touching me yet but I guess I'm soaker than her.

I lay her down on my king-sized bed, she never took her eyes off me and took her pleated mini skirt and panty off, leaving her fully naked on my bed. Her body is shaped in perfection, making me more horny. I grabbed her legs to spread it and planted mini kisses on her smooth creamy legs until I faced her wet vulva.

"Please," I heard her plea and I love it when she does. Her sweet voice is music to my ears.

The atmosphere in my room is getting hotter and hotter, but she's hotter than the room temperature.

I can see it in her vulva that she hasn't been touched by any one yet. Not even a finger nor a penis.
She's still a virgin and it's making me more scared; scared that she might regret what we're doing after this.

My thoughts are a real bother and my dad popped unto my mind, wondering who he is cheating with? What is her face like? Is she prettier than mom?

I'm thinking as well on what to do about what I just knew. Should I tell BamBam?

"Lili! What took you so long?!" She sounds pissed for leaving her hanging. I almost forgot that we're in the middle of hot sex, yet, my thoughts are always a bother, made me lose focus.

Also, I'm still facing her wet vulva.

She extended her legs more giving me a sign to start it but I honestly don't know what to do. I haven't tried sex as well, I only saw it in movies, but I'm not sure if I can do it right. Should I insert all or just one? Or just lick and eat it?
Come on, Lisa. THINK.

I heard her sigh and closed her legs in exasperation, but she gently pushed me causing me to lay down, and pinned me on my bed.

She's now on top of me.

"You look scared but I'll show what I know. Take off your clothes," She stared at me with lustful desire in her eyes.

"Ooo, sexy," I smile widely and obliged. I quickly took my shirt off first — then my bra right after. Since I'm wearing jeans, me being wet for her isn't recognizable. I took my jeans off and my underwear, threw it somewhere on the floor.

"Damn, you're wetter than I imagined," She smirked. Slowly and softly kissing my neck that made me more weaker.

I pulled this hot beautiful woman whose on top of me for a french kiss and while kissing, she rubbed her wet vulva on my leg — and holding her moan between our tongue-to-tongue kiss. "Mmm..."

Let it out, Nini!

I pressed her thumb on her hard nipples and circling it in motion. She pulled from the kiss while still rubbing her clit on my leg. I can feel her hot liquid on my leg and she's rubbing it fast making her moan loudly. "I-I'm going to cum," She said while her eyes are rolling in pleasure and mouth widely open from the feeling she gets by her clit on my leg. "Mmm — this feels good. I'm almost cu— ohhh," she made the rubbing two times faster and her sweaty body landed on my naked body, gasping for air with a grin on her face.

She's good at this.

I should do something. She just pleasured herself and it seems like my leg won over me.

I grabbed her sweaty naked body and rolled her over, making me on top of her. If my leg can do it, then I can too. I'll show you what I can my lady.

I stretched her legs and got a view of her swollen clit with cum still coming out of her pussy.

I dive into her wet vulva and kissed its both lips. My tongue reached her swollen clit and she tastes sweet and the smell of her cum is addictive. While my tongue is playing circles on her clit, she clenched the sheets and arched her back, and simply bit her lip to hold a moan.

I'm not going to let her hold anything and will make sure that she'll ask for more of me. Even if it's my first, I'll do the best that I can so we can have like this again.

I pushed my tongue inside of her wet pussy and heard her moan softly.

"M-More. Oh shi-" She pushed my head to her wet vulva, didn't care if I can breathe or not.

I did what she asked me to do and pushed my tongue again in and out causing her to grip my hair in pleasure.

"Place your fingers inside of me," she plead.

"Lick it and thrust your fingers in it," she moaned.

I pushed one finger inside her and she flinched a little but when I slowly thrust it in and out she moaned in pleasure. She squeezed her breasts while my finger is doing a push and pull inside her continuous wet under.

I pulled the finger out and slide it to her clit and heard her say 'YES. Ow, more' in a moan. It made me smile, thinking that I must've done something right.

I thrust two fingers inside her wet pussy— the middle and ring finger; I can feel her getting tight while thrusting and pulling my fingers. She kept on moaning and pleasuring her nipples while her eyes are closed. My arms are kind of tired but when I heard her sweet moan I did it fast as I could; she grinds her waist joining the rhythm of my fingers and moaned loudly — "I-I'm near, i-it's near,"

"Aghhh ~"

She breathes heavily from cumin' twice and I lay next to her.

I'm tired. I feel sleepy.

As I close my eyes, I felt her lips on my lips. Oh my god, she tasted her own cum!
She kissed me with tongue and my drowsiness turned away.

"Let me pleasure you," she pulled from the kiss and crawl towards my legs, and gently stretch it.

I admit, she looks hot when she's playing top.

She teased my clit by licking it once. I got frustrated for a second and she teasingly smirked.

"Can I?" She asked and I nodded without hesitation.

She kissed my vulva as if she were kissing my mouth. I can feel her warm tongue on my clit and I can't help it but moan. "Oh, Nini,"

She's tasting me and I wonder how I taste like. She did what I did earlier; circling her tongue around my clit , but, this time, she's being artistic. While in the middle of licking my clit, she thrust on finger inside me and it ache a little. It's a little painful at first but when her finger is inside of me pushing and pulling it, it makes me cry for pleasure. Wanting more of it.

She's doing it continuously, pleasuring me with her tongue and finger. I reached for my breasts and rubbed my nipples to add more to the pleasure I'm feeling.

My moan made her thrust her finger swiftly.

I wanna hold my moan but it involuntary came off.

"I-I'm," unable to finish my sentence. I clench my bed sheet and arch my back.

She's doing it faster this time and my breathing increased — while moaning loud.

"Ahhh. Fff- Shit," Damn. My first orgasm.

She pulled her finger from my wet vulva and crawl unto me for a kiss.

I tasted my own cum.

We both lay our backs on the bed and reached for the blanket to cover sweaty and naked body. She scooted close to me, pulled my arm and make it as her pillow.

She then fell asleep. She's so beautiful and I can't believe we just had sex.

We had it good and no interruptions this time.

I hope it will be better when we wake up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 5.3K 52
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
205K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...