๐”น๐• ๐•๐•ฅ [๐š’๐šฃ๐šž๐š”๐šž ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...

Door g_r_a_s

๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐š๐šŠ๐š’. ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š”. ๐™ต๐š˜๐š•๐š•๏ฟฝ... Meer

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (OVA)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (OVA)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (two heros)
Chapter 35 (two heros)
Chapter 36 (two heros)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (filler)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 (birthday special)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (filler)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 (filler)
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91 (birthday special๐Ÿ’š)
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 (filler)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 (filler)
Chapter 111
Chapter 112 (OVA)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115 (heroes rising)
Chapter 116 (heroes rising)
Chapter 117 (heroes rising)
Chapter 118 (heroes rising)
Chapter 119 (heroes rising)
Chapter 120
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 (filler)
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
important note.
Chapter 145 (OVA)
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148

Chapter 121

3.2K 145 497
Door g_r_a_s

OKAY BEFORE THIS CHAPTER STARTS-

LOOK AT THAT FANART?!?!^^^

ITS SO COOL⁉️ LIKE ITS ACTUALLY AMAZING AND I LOVE EVERY SQUARE INCH OF IT.

it's based on the beginning of chapter 10 after the calvary battle where shoto calls for the duo to tell them his amazing sob story :')

ANYWAYS CREDITS GO TO @Himikowu THEY WERE THE PERSON WHO MADE THIS

THANKS LOVE <3

so if you have fanart please let me know! my messages are always open and i respond to everyone! if you need to talk im your girl! lmao that's so off topic but IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING YOU WANT ME TO KNOW YOU CAN POST A MESSAGE IN MY CONVERSATIONS OR MY PRIVATE MESSAGES!

that's all! i hope you guys enjoy this long awaited chapter ❤️❤️❤️

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"my mom was a user of one for all."

the three boys sitting on your bed were just staring at you, watching as you munched on saltine crackers with a blank look. what a way to start. where did they go wrong in life? they were called into your room just to be hit with a theory that almost gave them whiplash.

"..what?" izuku, the tenth user of one for all was the first to legit whisper. this is his quirk you're talking about, so he's all ears with what you have to say.

"i'm being so serious. i know for a fact that my mom had one for all. there's so much evidence that points towards it."

"like?" katsuki was next to ask. at this point, there was no trying to hide that he wanted in on this. before, he was in denial. everyone knows the first stage is denial and the blond wasn't fooling any of you. next, he was just curious about your sad life. you told him shit, it had holes, he wanted to know what really happened.

but now, he just wants to help. as disgusting as that sounds to him, it's the truth, and he'd be a hypocrite if he lied to any of you.

"do you remember when all might told us about nana one day?" you look at izuku. "when you were working on your quirk in the woods before the school festival."

"yeah..?"

"he said that he met my mom through her. but before that, do you guys remember those dreams i had?" when everyone nods, you continue. "well one of them were just.. people standing in a line. i was confused at first but after some thinking, i can say for certain that it's the users of one for all."

"wait.. people..line.. that sounds familiar." izuku cuts in before looking up at you. "do you remember back at the sports festival after my match with shinso? the conversation i had with all might about the spirits of one for all?"

i had some kind of vision in the match. there were, people. maybe eight or nine of them.

i think it's a trace of a users spirit that's left behind in one for all when it's passed on.

"if that's what you're talking about, then all might called them the vestiges of one for all. there was about nine of them."

you must protect him.

with that information, your theory stands even more correct. if there was nine he was looking at, and you were looking at ten, it only means that he saw less because he himself wasn't standing there. but now that you look at him, your eyes darken. the cycle of one for all- including its burden, commences no matter the user, and just the thought of him being targeted by the most powerful and fearful villain, it makes your stomach sink. every other user was an adult. izuku's a teenager and a first year in high school.

"..yeah and anyone who's obtained one for all gets targeted by all for one. my mom wasn't just his wife, she was a hero who had one for all, and that's why he started abusing her."

"wait..all for one?" shoto starts to reminisce. "the villain all might went against the night at kamino ward?"

"yes him."

"and did you say wife?" katsuki almost chocked on his spit.

"yeah i know." your eyes quickly widen in annoyance. "but anyways. in my dream, everyone was standing in a line. at first, there was no typical order, you guys just seemed..there." you informed izuku specifically. "but you were at the end of the line, which makes sense because you're the most recent user."

"where are you going with this?" izuku tilts his head.

"before you was all might, which you're his successor, so that means it goes in order of who's had one for all. before him was nana, and before her was my mom, which means that nana was one hundred percent her successor."

izuku slowly nods while maintaining eye contact with you. his eyes shine with confusion and soon enough, his tone was the exact same. "so that means...?"

"that that's the reason i've been hearing nana in my head." you state it like it's the most obvious thing. "that's the connection i have with her."

"wait..you've been hearing voices in your head?" you nod at katsuki's question. "since when?"

"provisional license exam. remember when i was acting weird? that's why."

"i thought it was because you saw toga.." shoto says before shaking his head like he's disregarding the experience. "but i do have one question."

"what?" you look at him and his lost expression.

"what's one for all?"

---

a single light in your room suddenly switched on. it was a small lamp that provided dim lighting. it shone down on izuku and izuku only. he stood before you, shoto, and katsuki with a spatula in his hand that he soon slapped against a white board.

"one for all 101."

he drags the spatula across the title at the top of the board. it's written in bright red, with everything else below it written in black. dramatic? might as well write it on your foreheads. but if shoto wants in on whatever this is, this is mandatory knowledge he needs to know.

"what is one for all?" shoto asks yet again from his spot to your left.

"my god we're about to tell you!" katsuki snaps his head at the boy who's been pissing him off the most lately. "stop asking.." he sits to your right.

izuku clears his throat with a tight smile. ain't no way he's getting between katsuki and shoto. he can barely get through you. who's the worst out the three of you? he doesn't know. all three of you are assholes, just different fonts.

katsuki's the most obvious and upfront one with genuine spitefulness.

you're just the annoying one with the despicable sentences and jokes.

and shoto is the most subtle but definitely most irritating one with his short, teasing comments.

"okay shut up so izuku can explain." you thankfully cut in for said boy. unfortunately for you, you're literally in the middle of the two idiots.

izuku sends you a grateful glance before looking at the board and starting his presentation. "so with the basics, one for all is a quirk that enhances my physical abilities." he then drags the spatula down to a small box that's on the side of the whiteboard and slaps it. "but this quirk isn't hereditary. it's a stockpile quirk that gets passed down from user to user."

shoto slowly nods before asking his first question of probably many. "okay... so who did you get it from if it gets passed down?"

"is this necessary?" katsuki's groans before izuku can answer. "didn't the idiot already guess that?"

midoriya. you have obvious ties to all might. your quirk is a similar replica to his it seems.

now that you four thought back to the sports festival, a small, obnoxious smirk makes its way to shoto's face as he stares up at izuku.

"i did." his tone is nothing less than cocky.

"don't put yourself so high up." katsuki rolls his eyes. "i guessed too."

"but i just said all might gave it to him? were you not listening or something?" you look at shoto.

"okay anyways.." izuku repeatedly taps the whiteboard with his spatula. if this is how aizawa feels every time the class bursts into chatter, then he doesn't get paid enough to be a highs shcool teacher.

"okay but before that.." shoto says before looking at katsuki. "how do you know about what we talked about at the sports festival?"

you let out a 'ha' of amusement while izuku and shoto stare at katsuki with expectant looks of forming disappointment. "word of advice. don't have a talk about your stupid trauma in a public hallway." he's quick to defend himself.

"it's in the back of the arena.." shoto slowly speaks with a factual tone.

"it's huge at that..." izuku adds on.

"so the only way you would've known we were there is if you were following us.." shoto says blankly. "because no way you deliberately went looking for us. you probably wouldn't have even noticed if we were gone.."

"...don't act like you haven't done it before!"

shoto quickly looks to the side before looking back at katsuki with a blank face. "..i haven't."

"okay!" izuku squeaks and repeatedly taps the whiteboard with his spatula. "back to the subject!" that successfully grabs your attention again and now you three are back to paying attention to izuku. "yes, all might gave me this power. that's why he's no longer the number one hero. the flame of one for all has been put out within him."

"how did he give it to you? did you force him?"

"no! of course not!" izuku says. "he uh.. put some of his blood in my coffee the morning of the entrance exams..."

"ew..even if he was my idol, i wouldn't drink his blood." you grimace.

"second that." shoto nods in disgust.

"what are you- a vampire?" katsuki also cringes.

god if only you three knew the real way, he'd never hear the end of it.

"yesbloodmovingon!" izuku smiles worriedly. something seemed off about him to you three but you soon brushed it off as there's always something off about izuku. "the transference isn't something you can force upon. the user has to choose to give it to you."

"so that means you can give it to people?"

"yeah." after izuku says that, he catches a weird glint in shoto's eyes. it's something malicious, like he's feeling like the smartest person in the world. even though the actual smartest person is on his right, that doesn't stop him from commencing his amazing plan.

"ifyouwannagivemeoneforallsaywhat."

"what?" izuku looks at a smirking shoto confusedly.

"ohh smart." you snicker. you never thought of doing that, and you sure never thought shoto would've been the one to. if izuku's secret were to be exposed to the entire class, kaminari is the first person you'd think of to pull that stupid stunt.

"wait- no." izuku shakes his head rapidly. "that's now how it works."

"then why did all might give it to you? did he just need someone to pass it down to since it goes generation to generation?"

now izuku turns slightly serious. "well there's a darker secret involving one for all. the creator of one for all is all for one's brother. he only targeted all might the night of kamino because of the power he had."

"the public might've thought it was just a simple battle between the strongest of both sides, but one for all is a burden of a quirk. you're basically putting a giant red target on your back." you explain.

"but how did the power even come about? and what does it have to do with all for one?"

"one for all is a quirk that was given to the brother who was thought to be quirkless. in reality though, he had a quirk that stockpiled others and allows him to transfer them." explaining one for all and it's pros and cons to shoto just now hits izuku, and now he's internally sweating at the fact he revealed his biggest secret.

"was his brother a hero or something?"

"pretty sure he was just against his morals." you answer before izuku can.

"so does that mean all for one is after you? how many people have had one for all?" shoto asks izuku.

"i'm the tenth user, all might's successor. more than likely i'll be targeted in the future, and that's why one for all is super confidential."

"so y/n," shoto turns to you. "is that why you think your mom had one for all? because she was targeted by all for one?"

"has to be. there's no way all for one only targeted her because she was his wife and a hero. i'm guessing that he only started abusing her because he found out she had one for all. maybe he wants the power for himself?"

"why though, when he has an insane power of his own?" katsuki asks.

"that i'm not sure..but if one for all and all for one are so similar, then i'm guessing that all for one is also looking for a successor." izuku concludes.

"let's not get off track." you say. "does shoto know everything he needs to know?"

"just one more thing i wanna ask." shoto says before looking at izuku. "are you quirkless?"

izuku tenses, but eventually sighs and nods. "yeah. i was."

"well that makes sense as to why you had no control over your power..you just recently got it."

"are we done? i want out of here." katsuki falls back onto your mattress.

"yeah. just one more thing." izuku says before he stares at shoto with half lidded eyes. it's like he's glaring at him.

"restrain him."

---

the same dim light shone down on shoto who felt paralyzed to the seat he was sitting in. he wouldn't admit out loud that he was a bit scared, especially when seeing you, izuku, and katsuki stare down at him with serious expressions. the light barely illuminated your faces, making poor shoto get flashbacks to that stupid haunted house he was forced into during the school festival. he felt like he was about to be harshly interrogated, someone of a victim from good cop bad cop except by the looks of it, there were no good cops.

"you need to vow to never tell anyone about what you just learned." izuku is the first to speak.

so that's what this is about. now that he can calm down, shoto's on the verge of tattooing 'dramatic' on your foreheads while
he answers in an undecided tone. "i wasn't gonna tell anyone..."

"that means shit!" katsuki shouts. "you need to say the words and vow."

"i vow." he immediately obeys. the last he wants to deal with is an angry katsuki. sure pissing him off is his single favorite thing, but he never actually wants to deal with the consequences. "but what were to happen if i did?"

"we'd scold you." -izuku

"we'd jump you." -you

"we'd kill you." -katsuki

blinking confusedly, shoto glances at the three of you continuously. "okay, that wasn't enough. put your hand up like this." you order while holding your right hand up, palm facing shoto as a demonstration.

like he has a million times before, shoto mimics you. the two of you don't break your eye contact as you slowly bring your arisen hand to your chest. "now repeat after me." you say once seeing him do the same.

"i, your name." you begin.

"i, your name."

"this dumbass..." katsuki lowers his head and shakes it.

"your name, shoto."

"oh."

you deeply sigh before restarting. "i, your name."

"i, shoto todoroki."

"swear to never tell a soul about one for all and its backstory."

"...swear to never tell a soul about one for all and its backstory."

"and if i do,"

"and if i do,"

"then you join your mother in the mental hospital."

"huh-"

"say it." you, izuku, and katsuki say at the same time.

you all look like you can kill, so shoto's quick to repeat your completely out of pocket line. "then i join my mother in the mental hospital."

"this is adjourned." you put your hand down. "it's been sealed, and it shall never be broken."

"did you guys do this when finding out about one for all?"

"something like that." you reply before snapping your fingers. "the drink."

as katsuki disappears into the dark, shoto looks at you and izuku with a raised eyebrow. "drink?"

"the drink of truce." izuku says. katsuki enters the light simultaneously with a carton drink in his hand. "you must drink this and it'll show your loyalty to keeping my secret confidential."

"...is this necessary?"

"yes." katsuki forces the drink in his hand. "now drink."

"..apple juice?" shoto scans the juice box with confused eyes.

"drink it." you three demand in unison, bringing your faces closer to shoto.

a couple seconds went by of shoto chugging the sweet drink. the carton was starting to scrunch up, and it wasn't long until slurping sounds were heard, implying that he was finishing his truce drink.

"it is done. now this is to never be spoke about." izuku says.

"so we've been through that.." shoto's eyes quickly widen as he looks away.

---

"i swear there's some sort of love triangle between those four.."

none of you heard kaminari's comment as you entered the common room as so. your classmates were already there mingling with one another, seemingly waiting for you and katsuki so you two can start on dinner. that's what you two did, and winded up alone in the kitchen with the distant chatter and laughter of your classmates resonating in the background.

it was silent between you two at first. not a bad thing though. sure you're close with katsuki, but he's still the hardheaded idiot you've known since the beginning of u.a. conversation with him is anything less than smooth and you weren't up for the at the moment. if it's not about you, your conversations are nothing short of mocking and arguing. can you even call that a conversation?

but even with the silence, it wasn't awkward. the pans were sizzling, the faucet was running, the knives were hitting the cutting board, it was a nice stillness that neither of you would admit you enjoyed.

until,

"your rice is gonna burn."

"have you even taken nine's comment into consideration?"

yeah. two completely different sentences came out your mouths, so you and katsuki snapped your heads to the other in record time. your sentence processed in his mind, and as quick as he looked at you, katsuki looked back at his large pot of boiling rice, giving you time to process his words.

the goal wasn't to rid you of your power, it was to see if what emiko told me was true.

"yeah..i did." your head slowly turns back to your task. "i didn't wanna think about it though. it's an excruciating thought."

"cant ignore it, speedy." katsuki sighs, dumping carrots and broccoli into his not burnt rice. "do you know how serious of a situation that is?"

"that my dad's girlfriend isn't a hero and actually an undercover villain? how revolting and exhausting."

the blond side eyes you.

you look so tired.

it'd usually be a snarky comment or you'd probably just laugh at the thought of the truth.

so katsuki's realized that that's what you've been doing the entire time. only believable because that's how you normally act. he didn't even think twice about the fact that this was actually taking one hell of a toll on you.

'she's been through too much...she doesn't even care to throw up her facade anymore.'

and so his inner battle begins.

'it's gonna be okay rai. you don't have to go through this alone.'

"are you gonna tell your dad?"

unfortunately, katsuki bakugo also knows a thing or two about throwing up a facade.

"tell my dad? don't make me laugh, katsuki." you shake your head at the absurd question. "besides, how do we know for sure that she's a villain?"

"you're taking her side?!" katsuki rolls his eyes. "and i thought icyhot was the dumb one. how can he say that and her not be a villain?"

"i'm just looking at it differently. if you think ahead and straight forward, you won't be able to expect the unexpected."

"i'm not taking any of that bullshit. first stage is always denial."

"i'm not in denial!" you whip your head to glare at katsuki.

"and deku's my bestfriend." he's quick to fire back, also whipping his head at you with a knowing look. "there's no unexpected with this." you roll your eyes at his high-pitched, inaccurate as fuck mocking voice. "it's as straight forward as it can be."

you know he's right. you know you're in denial, but you have a good reason. you hoped that your bad feeling about emiko would've just been your nerves sicing you out. maybe it was the fact that she was the first potential mother figure you would've had in your life and that's why you were so scared.

or maybe you were just hoping that for once, something goes right in your life.

hoping that something comes in and doesn't fuck everything up.

but lets face it: you're a bad omen.

and you were desperate to feel a sense of relief.

denial is everyone's first stage. it's having hope that what one thinks isn't true even though the writing can be on the wall with black, permanent marker.

but with you, having that feeling of hope
just doesn't exist.

"yeah.." you disregard his comment with a blank mind. "what can i even do?"

"you need out of the denial stage before we can even think about your next move."

"and how do i do that?"

"already five steps ahead of your dumbass."

you narrow your eyes at him. "what are you thinking? i don't wanna confront anyone about this until after the joint training with class b on saturday."

"you shouldn't wait, but don't ponder over it. let's just finish cooking for our shitty classmates."

you stare and watch as katsuki casually goes back to his task. it's way easier to abide to that when it's not you in the heart of the situation. tough talk as you slowly go back to your own task.

you'll do everything but ponder over it.

---

if objects had eyes, they'd be focused on the keyboard that has its keys getting practically bullied into slamming against its board.

"i can't believe you call izuku the nerd."

"wow kachaan you're really fast at typing!"

"he's typing faster than y/n's dad could shut her out his life."

...

...

...

...

"fuck you." you look at shoto who watches katsuki enter the dark web.

"speedy i might need you." that grabs your attention and you also now look at katsuki who's flying through mentioned web. "files are getting deleted by the second."

"yeah?" you lay your chin on your folded arms that rest on katsuki's fluffy blond hair. "what you want me to do about that?"

"what are you even trying to achieve?"

"deku, fill him in." while izuku obeys and fills shoto in about what happened when you three battled nine, katsuki shifts his side attention back to you. "you said you back up files with your scanner right?"

"you mean save them? yeah, i can."

"emiko's a villain?" shoto repeats before his face slowly shifts into one of realization. "i just wanna say i was right." he puts his hands up in defense.

i don't think emiko and riku are who they say they are.

"hey me too." izuku pitches in.

..i don't like riku. and..i don't.. like emiko either.

but don't you get a bad feeling whenever you're around them?

there's something about the two that i just can't let you be alone with them.

"there's a time and place to rub it in my face." you scold.

"heh that rhymed." izuku snickers.

"again." you look back at him with a playful glare. "time and place."

"this shit's insane." katsuki shakes his head. "the unimaginable is reality here."

that makes the rest of you look at the computer. now that you skim through every horrible posibitiliy, you realize that being a villain is definitely..interesting. there's no filter for what you do. you guess that's the good part. having a label as a 'villain' means that you can do the most menacing things and people would just say 'well damn' because they expect it from you. you can do pretty much anything you set your heart to and isn't that nice.

so basically, villain=freedom.

"sex trafficking offers, red rooms, torture dares, the list goes on." shoto becomes intrigued and now the light of the computer screen illuminates his face due to how close he his to it.

"hire a hitman? what?" izuku drags out his last word in a half whisper.

at that, you and shoto perked up and side eyed each other.

"don't listen to them izuku! my heart beats for you!"

"well die." you say under your breath, crossing your arms. even after you and izuku's little show earlier, people just don't quit.

"i won't tell if you don't tell. do you know how to hide a body?" shoto whispers to you.

"we strike at midnight." you immediately agree, holding up your fist.

'hitman?' you both smirked small and intriguingly raised an eyebrow.

"i don't think they have a villain list like they do with heroes." izuku timidly says. "i mean, it's not hard to get here. all you need is a vpn."

"we're not looking for a villain list idiot."

"it's too obvious. and doesn't exist." you start explaining in a less rude way for katsuki. "too much intel on said villain leads to their termination. we're looking for counterfeit hero licenses lists. information gets exposed no matter the buyers and no matter how deep into the web you try to hide."

"oh you mentioned that last time. do you think emiko purchased one?" shoto asks without taking his eyes away from the screen.

"obviously. she had to have some sort of recognition if she wanted to come to the surface as something she's not. posing to be a hero is a big deal, and you won't get away with it if you don't have concrete proof." katsuki says. "now speedy. back this up so we can put it on a hard drive and keep it for evidence."

"evidence?" shoto and izuku ask together.

"yeah. we're pulling out the receipts on this bitch." katsuki replies.

"as short fuse said earlier," you start while putting your fingers to your temple and activating your quirk. "shit deletes and it deletes quick." the boys watch as your blue and green eye has the reflection of the computer screen and its contents in its iris. "but as izuku said last time we did this, we have me. so if i were to put this on a hard drive, it's not going anywhere."

"done." you take your fingers away from your head.

"now we need to-" just before katsuki was about to click out of the dark web, a rushed voice stopped him.

"wait!." izuku's voice makes everyone pause. "what's that link in the top left?"

that's makes your eyes drift to the corner where the header makes your eyes widen.

past heroes.

you gasp before starting to hit the top of katsuki's head repeatedly. "click click click!"

"click click click click." shoto repeats in a taunting manner, earning a side glare from you.

"yeah click click click click!" izuku joins in with a chuckle.

"click click click click!" you three start to chant in unison, making a certain blond rapidly click the mouse in anger.

"click click click- SHUT UP." he mocks.

in silence, a series of dots spin in a circle in the middle of the screen. well, almost silence. your hushed laughs can be heard. katsuki's so easy to piss off. its honestly the only thing gives you joy apart from izuku.

the screen finally loads and you four are greeted with a huge list of unknown names. "Daigoro Banjo?" izuku said one out loud. "who's that?"

"obviously we don't know moron." katsuki shuts him up. "it's in alphabetical order." he later concludes while scrolling down the list of names, the three of them whispering whichever names they can spot.

"k..go to k." you order almost immediately after his statement. once they figure out why, tension rises as katsuki moves the cursor over to the ordered letters at the top of the page. the k icon highlights from under the pointer, and he's quick to click on it. again, the dots circled around for a moment before a new list of names appear, all of them starting with k.

"r..r.." katsuki's eyes skim through the names at a fast pace.

"there." shoto's quick to point out the name you four have been searching for.

katsumi rai

"click click click!" you three repeat to katsuki.

"i'm clicking i'm clicking damn." he shakes his head, the sound of the mouse clicking proving his statement true.

a whole new page pops up, and you almost couldn't believe your eyes.

well, eye.

"it's...really her.." they shone with the reflection of an image of your mom in them. "after all this time... i'm seeing her for the first time.."

on screen, is of course a picture of your mother. with luscious, white snow-like hair, beautiful and shining e/c eyes, a tall and slim figure, with muscle and curves peering out of her breathtaking hero costume. it's nothing too flashy, it consisting of an all black bodysuit. it's a halter top with a zipper at the chest that in the picture, is zipped down half way, exposing some cleavage. it hugs her body with a belt wrapped around the curve of the waist, enhancing it more. the addition of gloves stops at the upper arm, with the left one being black and the right being white. her shoes are thigh high boots with a thin high heel, making you wonder how she ever got any work done in those. white lines decorate the sides of her costume. it runs down top to bottom, and even continues onto the souls of her boots. the gloves as well, with the black glove having a white stripe like the rest, and the white having a black one.

you didn't even fathom that the three boys accompanying you were sneaking quick glances at you then your mother, trying to spot out the similarities. izuku was the first to speak, with a comment you would've saw from a mile away if you weren't so awe-stricken.

"i see where you get your beauty from."

"this is an older version of you." katsuki bluntly comments. one glance at you and he can admit you're one of the prettier girls he's seen in his life. but then when he saw your dad, he knew your mom had to be carrying the looks. sure, your dad is alright looking, but you definitely picked up the most features from your mom. that's a good thing, in katsuki's eyes.

"...maybe we should let y/n look at this in her own time." shoto was quick to snap out of his trance. his eyes unintentionally picked up some words as he took the mouse in his hand and clicked out of the page. generic words like 'hero', and 'rankings', but those were his distraction from the more dreadful ones like 'death' and 'disappearance'.

the page disappeared, and you four were left in an weird silence. it wasn't awkward, it was more scrutinizing. all of your minds were clouded of that one picture. one picture was all it took to send you four into complete hush mode.

it wasn't even their mom, but the three boys with you felt the weight you must've felt.

was it relief?

overwhelming?

they didn't know.

but that's okay, because they didn't have to know.

you however, had already found your crushing weight you were forced to discover.

so while you obeyed katsuki's actions and scanned the hard drive plugged into the computer, neither izuku, katsuki, nor shoto saw the single tear fall from your gray eye.

and even more so, your solemn face turn into absolute despair at the contents of the hard drive.

counterfeit hero license
buyers within the past 6 months

emiko hebi

random fact/head cannon:

rai randomly chases shoto with a kettle so whenever they're in their hero costumes and rai is using her quirk, shoto chases her with the small tubes of water on his utility belt.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

226K 8.5K 24
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŽ๐š˜๐š™๐š•๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š‚๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š•๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ, ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š•๐šŽ, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ ๏ฟฝ...
1.2M 40.3K 90
๐€ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐„๐ง๐๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ, ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๏ฟฝ...
136K 4.2K 15
The story of the struggles of (Y/N), Daughter to a villain chose a path that strays from Evil trying to live a normal life. Finding herself stuck in...
501 26 21
๐šƒ๐š˜๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐š’ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› {๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šž๐šœ๐šž๐šŠ๐š• ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šˆ/๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐š} ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šข...