Living Failure

By KIMZST4R

Mina. Sana. Momo. More

Living Failure (Rework?)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 50 (pt 2)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 1

7.5K 299 188
By KIMZST4R

♧   ♧   ♧

"Those who haven't joined any clubs yet, pick up the pace already!" The teacher says.

I'm Chun Y/N. I'm the biggest piece of shit in the whole world you've ever seen.

Fact. I don't want to have friends.

In order to instantly escape the chaos, I chose a seat at the very front next to the door, even though it may not be everyone's preferred choice.

"With those words, our class comes to an end! You are now free to leave and attend your clubs," announces our teacher, Bae Irene. Known as the super chic teacher in our school, she is hilariously beautiful, cool, and dedicated.

If you guys don't know, she's in her 30's and single too. Free to date her.

As soon as Irene gave us the permission to leave, I promptly stood up. I soon noticed that everyone quickly averted their eyes.

Although this reaction wasn't unexpected, I've grown accustomed to it. Taking the lead and leaving the classroom, I was followed by the rest of the students.

Generally speaking, what exactly is being a High Schooler about?

Some people might say it's a place to find a true friend and an opportunity for a good life.

But in my case, none of that is true.

A bunch of highschoolers are only looking for friends to survive youth.

Currently, I move to where the path is leading me to and wander around the campus since I have no club from the beginning.

Jinjikou High.

This school has always had very active clubs. Some of them even compete at national level. It would be a taboo if the students hasn't joined a club yet.

So exasperating.

I don't need a club. I can manage myself.

I have a good-looking face too.

Nothing's troubling me.

Being alone is my natural point.

"Chun Y/N," When I almost had the chance to escape, Bae Irene shows up with a cool pose, leaning her back against the wall and crossed her arms like the boss she is.

I tensed after taking one step down the stairs, "Oh, hi, saem..."

"You left so early, huh? Busy with club?"

"Hmm.. yeah, something like that..." My eyes waver and I didn't know what to do with my hands.

"Oh, I see~ Hahaha... You liar, you don't have a club," Her voice sounded creepy at the end that I felt a chill way down my spine, gulping heavily.

Despite her perfect appearance, she can be evil at times... I don't dislike that part though.

"Well for now... I'm looking," I put a hand on the back of my head.

"You said the same thing yesterday and the other day," Irene sighs helplessly.

"That's because they weren't my league... It's hard to find a club that suits your taste,"

"Oh? Does that mean you really don't have a taste at all? Let's go for a swab test, might be that you're sick?

"Sickin' cute? Huh, what happens if the test turns out that I'm special that doesn't need a club?" Irene glared at me so hard I could hear the sound of her gaze, that says she wants to rip me off.

"Special, huh?" Irene scoffs and I watched her closely, sensing her disagreement.

"You're all by yourself, no friends, no clubs, tell me which part of you is Special now?" She bluntly says.

"My charisma," I smirked confidently.

"Huh...?"

"With this cute face I have, people are having a hard time to be friends with me, they stare too much and confused. It can't be help that I'm so drop dead gorgeous, they seem hesitant about letting me join their clubs too. Don't you think that's what makes me special?" I say with absolute confidence, then Irene stroke her chin.

"I understand, basically, you're having a hard time looking for a club. It seems that you had a mental problem too and we need to fix that as well,"

Huh? Is she nuts? What made her say that? Is she even listening to what I'm saying? You're the one who has a mental problem, saem.

"Come with me for a while, Chun Y/N," Irene flashes the warmest and convincing smile on her face.

Flustered by that super ultra-beautiful smile, I followed her.

♧    ♧    ♧

Without knowing why I was following Irene, I recognized how huge this school is despite it being just a normal high school department with normal students and teachers. On top of that, Irene is heading in the special-use direction. From the moment we stepped in, I was strained with shock.

Looking around, I had assumed she is taking me to the guidance office. That totally makes sense given that I have been avoiding getting into the club. Well, screw me. 

Bye, high school life.

"It's here," Finally, we've arrived at what seemed to be a clubroom.

"Hm...?" Checking the club's name, I look at the cardboard at the top of the door.

Helper's Club?

What the heck is that? That sounds funny. I want to laugh...

"Saem... what is this...?" 

"Go ahead and knock three times. The members here are sensitive," Irene reminds. No matter how much I try to comprehend what she's trying to engage me in, I still had no idea.

In a short, quick breath, I knock on the Helper's Club door thrice just as I had been told. There's a silence in the atmosphere that I couldn't bear to hold on.

"Saem, no answer," I turn at her.

Irene sighs and grabs the door to open. Then, in a flash, I entered the most elegant room I've seen.

I couldn't help but be captivated by the scene before me. Three girls stood in perfect harmony, creating a picturesque moment that I wished would never end. One of them, Myoui Mina, whom I was most familiar with, had her hair elegantly tied up in a bun as she busied herself making tea for her fellow members.

The other girl, with eyes as clear as the ocean, was engrossed in a lively conversation with the seemingly gloomy girl seated next to her. The bubbly girl was none other than Minatozaki Sana, while the one she was chatting with happened to be Hirai Momo.

I was overwhelmed, my both face and body were frozen at their flawless combination.

"Girls, didn't you hear a knock?" Irene's voice snaps me back to reality and I'm thankful for that.

"Huh? Did you hear anything, Momoring?" Sana asks fidgetingly in concern.

"No, you were so noisy. Obviously, I don't hear a damn thing," Momo with an uninteresting look on her face replies to Sana, who pouted afterwards for her harsh remarks.

Hm, these three girls are in my class. I'm in trouble. There's no way a chance like this happen on a whim, where I can finally get myself a friend. 

Minatozaki Sana is known as the most energetic and talkative girl in our class. Hirai Momo is the student who carries a certain level of fear, making it quite surprising to witness her engaged in conversation with Sana. As for Myoui Mina, she has always been someone who keeps to herself, never seen hanging out with anyone or heard speaking much. The unexpected interaction between these three has left me feeling overwhelmed.

"I brought you a client today," Irene proudly says. She's obviously referring to me so I bow politely. 

The hell? Did I just bow? Wasn't I supposed to know why I'm here?

"I'm Chun Y/N," I mumbled.

Hearing me talk elicited a complete, different look on their features. As expected, because I am the piece of shit after all..... They're looking at me as if I'm garbage.

"What can we do to you?" Mina speaks and she happened to finish making tea for Sana and Momo, serving them on the table.

"Huh...?" I asked.

"Oh, Chun Y/N is having trouble which club to choose. I hope you guys can help Y/N find one," Irene pats my head softly.

Ah, I see. So this club is basically helping the students on the campus and solve their problems. Is that it, huh? Also... this damn teacher was acting on her own. What makes her think I need help looking for a club? Tsk.

"Ah, we run a client before with the same problem too," Momo says.

"True~ It was fun! We get to know what other clubs are made too!" Sana speaks loudly with a smile.

"Please take a seat and tell us your problem," Mina's way of talking was too formal that it's hard to make a normal conversation with her.

In fact, I've never even heard her voice before and I've got a chance to hear it unplanned. 

To be fair, I'll thank Irene for this.

"Well, that's it. I'll be going back to my office," Irene waves a hand but I raise my voice so anyone in the room would hear me.

"I'm sorry. I don't need any help. I have had no problem from the start. I'm perfectly fine," I say, making them strained in silence.

"Huh...?" Sana tilts her head in cofusion.

"Come on, it's time for you to find a club already," Irene sighs, but then I cut her off again.

"If I were to find a club for myself, I don't need anyone to find club for me. This is my personal problem. This has nothing to do with them," Yes, bingo. This is it. Good job, me. I am so proud of you.

Then, I heard a sharp, long sigh from Mina. "That's certainly valid. If it's beyond our power, we, the Helper's club are unable to do about it. However, the fact that you're here means you are seeking assistance. Am I right?"

"I'm leaving," Rolling my eyes, I turn and leaves the room. For some reason, Irene didn't call to reprimand me for my behaviour.

Finally, I'm free from problematic people.

"Isn't Y/N... our classmate? Y/N who always spends time alone," Sana realizes.

"That's how Chun Y/N is. So hassle and difficult to deal with, but I'm sure the three of you can guide Y/N," Irene sighs, and shrugs.

"I don't like dealing with people with that attitude," Momo remarks.

"Momo, that's not something you should say while you are a member of this club," Irene lectures and all Momo could do was bite her tongue in silence.

"This is starting to get interesting," Mina remarks.

"We're helping Y/N, right? Right?," Sana smiles.

"But, Y/N must've already gone home," Momo's guess was right.

"Then, tomorrow, it is," Irene says.

And so, my chaotic life began.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 1.3K 53
More Satzu stories Expect grammatic error, typos and so on
206K 8.6K 37
Read to find out ;) (Sana x neutral reader) Start: 1|6|22 End: 2|19|22
64.1K 1.7K 22
π˜›π˜Έπ˜ͺ𝘀𝘦 π˜–π˜―π˜¦π˜΄π˜©π˜°π˜΅π˜΄ // Β« π“π–πˆπ‚π„ Β» [πšƒπš†π™Έπ™²π™΄ πš‡ πšπ™΄π™°π™³π™΄πš] -βš οΈŽα΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€α΄‡ ᴍΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› ʙᴇ α΄›Κα΄˜α΄Ι’Κ€α΄€α΄˜ΚœΙͺα΄„α΄€ΚŸ ᴇʀʀᴏʀ & ᴑʀᴏɴɒ ɒʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀs,Ιͺ α΄€α΄˜α΄ΚŸα΄Ι’Ιͺᴒᴇ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄€α΄…α΄ α΄€...
340K 8.5K 43
π“π°π’πœπž 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐑𝐨𝐭𝐬