Living Failure

Από KIMZST4R

Mina. Sana. Momo. Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 50 (pt 2)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Living Failure (Rework?)

10.8K 261 90
Από KIMZST4R

The story is not based in real life. Any places, and circumstances are purely coincidental.

This story features heavy angst, and dirty jokes that may not be suitable for anyone.

Do not read if you are offended by any of this.

Stories are intended for entertainment and if you can't read this with an open mind. Then, this book isn't for you.

Inspired by: Sket Dance/Oregairu

♧ ♧ ♧

Cast of Characters

Chun Y/N ー An ultimate loner for having a terrifying face and unique appearance with a twisted personality.

Myoui Mina ー The most well known student in Jinjikou High for her high class beauty and her good grades. In spite of her popularity, no one wants to be friends with her, and so she's a loner, who has a social anxiety.

Minatozaki Sana ー Is an outgoing, extrovert friend that loves to hang out with Mina and Momo a lot. All students admires her high energy and her bubbly, easy going attitude. Has an ex girlfriend named, Chou Tzuyu.

Hirai Momo ー Although she seems to be wild and rebellious on the outside, she is soft hearted, extremely lonely and sensitive on the inside. Her reputation was worst because of her Dad having the biggest gang group in the world. She's known for having a tsundere personality.

Bae Irene ー Modern Korean and Homeroom teacher of Y/N, and MiSaMo. Despite her age, she's always mistaken as teenagers like the rest of the students. She's always bitter about love, and she gives the best advice about life.

I'll decide whether to complete this book, revised few things. This is one of the books I love to write.

I hope you guys support it till the end!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

16.5K 482 10
Minatozaki Sana (Japan) Son Chaeyoung (Korean) Fanfiction ♥♥
340K 14.3K 81
it's so strange. i end up talking about you. instagram au.
6.7K 172 36
Love can kill right? And also change you.. chae x reader [G!P] No.1 #sonchaeyoung 12/04/2024!!
165K 6.2K 59
sᴏɴ ᴋᴀᴛᴀʀɪɴᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴇʏᴏᴜɴɢ, ᴀ sɪɴɢᴇʀ-sᴏɴɢᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ's ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ғᴏʀ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴘᴜɢɴᴀᴄɪᴏᴜs, ғɪɴᴅs ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴀɴ ᴀɢʀᴇᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ sʜᴇ ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs. ᴀs...