stay down

By resupremacy

I was a boy when I met her and loving her taught me how to be a man. ** This book features MATURE THEMES incl... More

disclaimer
face claims
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
Stay Down 2 - on my MAIN account

19

54.2K 2.3K 4.6K
By resupremacy

[ FOLLOW MY MAIN ACC; RE2RAW — THIS IS JUST A BACKUP. Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

N I N E T E E N

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗔𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗞𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗲 | 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇 .

It's been about two weeks since I got discharged from the hospital and everyone comes over to check on my constantly and they bring me food occasionally since they act like i'm completely handicapped and unable to function properly.

Kali came back from visiting her parents in Nevada and spent 2 days with me while we caught up on stuff. My parents visited me too and my momma felt better about everything after seeing me in person and seeing that I was fine and recovering well.

My dad on the other hand still looked mad as fuck. I don't know if he's been talking to Duck' nem but if he has, i'm wishing them luck 'cause even though my dad been out of the streets for years now, he's still gonna spin the block if something happens to one of his kids.

As for me, my leg is pretty okay. Im still limping around but it doesn't hurt as much. The only thing that's really been on my mind is who shot me and why. The boys' have been keeping me in the dark about everything so I don't know shit and it's kind of annoying now. I've just been attempting to keep my mind off the fact that someone actually wants me dead and I have absolutely no clue why.

I woke up out of my nap to a text from Messiah. He came to see me once since I got out of the hospital, but that was when everyone was here. Other than that him and I haven't really got a chance to catch up one on one.

Every time I mention Siah to Aijah, she swears up and down that she's sure he wants me back. I don't think thats the case. Even if it was, I wouldn't take him back. It was way too complicated when we were together and he doesn't even stay here. Long-distance isn't it for me at all.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Siah 🖤
Today 3:40pm

You wanna do sum today?

Whatchu got on your mind?

Shidd
Let's get some crabs

Saylesss
But you're paying ❤️

I got it 😂
Ima pick you up inna hour

Bet
Read 3:47

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I eventually got myself out of my bed and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. After about 30 minutes in the shower I washed my face before going into my closet and picking out a black tracksuit set with some blue Balenciaga track runners.

After getting dressed, I sat at my vanity and ran the straightener through my hair a few times. I looked down at my phone to see a notification from Siah saying that he was outside. So I grabbed my keys and made my way out the door and to the elevator.

I walked out of my apartment building to be met with Messiah leaning against his BMW i8. As soon as his eyes landed on me, a smile pulled at his lips.

"Waddup, you look good." He smirked and pulled me into a tight hug."Thank you." I dragged, admiring the light washed Balmain jeans and black Burberry tee that he wore with a pair of utility black Yeezy 700's. If it was one thing I always loved about Messiah it was how he dressed. He always kept up with himself and it reminded me of Samiron since he's the same way.

We got into his car and drove to the seafood place. We carried a few conversations here and there but most of the drive was silent with Global by Lil Baby playing lowly in the back. Thirty minutes later Messiah pulled into the parking lot of Bayou City Seafood and Pasta. I was about to get out of the car but Messiah came over to my side and insisted on helping me up.

"Im good Siah forreal." I laughed. "No you not. You ass just got shot, talm 'bout you good." I waved him off and let him help me up. Once we got into the restaurant we sat at a booth and ordered our food.

"Watchu been up to other than getting shot Mari?" Messiah said, initiating the conversation.

"Chill on me son." I bussed out laughing while skimming the menu.

"But nun forreal, still doing lashes."

"That's coo. You got yo studio yet?" He asked, taking me by surprise. I really didn't expect him to remember about my goal of getting a studio considering we didn't talk for a while after he moved to Louisiana. But then again, I talked about having a studio all through high school which was when I first started doing lashes out of the living room in my
folks house.

"Nah, not yet i'm still looking."

"You found anything yet?"

"Yea. I found two places so i'm gon' go check them out next week."

"That's wassup." He nodded.

"So do you got a girlfriend back in New Orleans?" I asked out of curiosity and he chuckled.

"Nawl, im coolin." He said, licking his bottom lip.

"What about you doe? Who was that nigga sitting in the chair at the hospital?"

"Ohh that was Mir. We not together or nun." I shrugged.

" So yall dont talk or..?"

Ain't that what I just said?

"Nah, just friends." I said and he nodded.

"When you goin back ta Louisiana?"

"Tomorrow actually." He told me. He looked up and chuckled when he saw my reaction.

"Mmcht, say swear!"

"Yea, I been busy trynna make sure my momma  straight,  'cause my auntie is sick and I wanna help out thty." He replied.

"Oh, I feel you. I hope she heals."

"Yea, ima be back fasho. I'm just not sure when."

"Sounds good. You better not go MIA like you did last time nigga." I raised my eyebrows, making him laugh. "I just got busy and shit trynna get used to living down there. But I gotchu fasho." He smiled.

We eventually got our food and ate while continuing to catch up. I was actually having a good time with Siah and it wasn't awkward like I thought it would've been, given the amount of time we went not speaking to each other. After we finished eating we walked around the shopping center and continued
talking 'bout random stuff.

"Take my picture Siah."I said, handing him my phone.

⚫️amariibrowne

Liked by 𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘅𝘄𝗲𝘀𝘁, 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆𝘆𝗺𝗶𝗿 and 12,399 others
𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗲 1 never the 2 🖤
View all 762 comments

deswright Sis 😍😍😩😩
| 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗲 @deswright 🥰

𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹𝟭𝟬𝟬𝗸_ Baby momma 😍
| 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗲 @𝗋𝖾𝗅𝗅𝟣𝟢𝟢𝗄_ bro gtff 😭

"You look fine." He said? handing me my phone back. "Thank you Siah."

We got back in his BMW and drove around for a bit talking and listening to more music while the sun started to set. Thirty minutes later we pulled back up to my apartment and I noticed Eli's car parked near the front of the parking lot. Niggas are always at my shit. I might as well change the locks.

Siah parked in front of the building before looking over at me, "It was good catching up with you Mari. I missed you shorty."

"I missed you too." I smiled. His eyes dropped to my lips and before I knew what was happening, he grabbed my neck and pulled me forward, crashing his lips onto mine. I opened my mouth a little bit, giving him access to swirl his tongue into my mouth. I sucked on his bottom lip and he pulled away gently, pecking my lips twice.

"I missed you forreal.." He mumbled with his hand still on the side of my neck. "I did too, Siah."

"You better not turn into a fucking ghost again Messiah, you needa call." I eyed him as I pulled out of his hold.

"I gotchu shorty." He laughed, "Ima fuck witchu though."

"Aight, be safe." I leaned over to kiss his cheek before getting out of the car. He waited for me to get inside the lobby before driving off.

I took the elevator up to my floor and when I got to my apartment and unlocked the door, Duck and Eli were sprawled out on my couch looking high as fuck.

"When y'all get here?" I asked, putting my bag down on the table near the front door.

"We got here like 30 minutes ago." Eli mumbled, barely awake.

I walked into the living room and both of their eyes were noticeably low and red. "Y'all better have not smoked in here." I said, mushing Duck's head and he groaned.

"We didn't man. All three of us smoked in the car." Eli huffed, leaning back on the couch.

"Three?"

"Mir's laying down." Duck mumbled, struggling to keep his eyed open.

"Laying down where?" I asked and they both faintly shrugged, clearly trying their hardest to stay awake.

"Must've smoked some crack.." I mumbled to myself as I walked down the hallway and into my room.

I walked into my room and all my lights were off expect for my bathroom light which dimly lit up the rest of the room. Mir was laid out on my bed on his
stomach. Of course he had to come and lay on my bed even though I have a whole guest room.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to my nightstand.
As soon as I picked up his phone to unplug my charger I felt Mir grab my wrist and I jumped a little. "Samiron bro, you scared the shit out of me! I thought you were asleep."

"My bad.." He said as he stretched and rolled back over onto his stomach.

"You look high as hell." I mumbled, shaking my head at him.

He looked down at the floor before looking
me up and down and seeing that I was still fully dressed. "Where was you at?" He jerked his head back.

"Nigga- you ain't my daddy. The fuck?"

"You smell like a nigga."

"How?"

"Like cologne shorty."

"Oh, I was with Messiah that's why." He chuckled and nodded before turning to the other side of the bed. I shrugged and walked into my bathroom and washed my face. I changed into some Nike Pros and a black tank top.

After I was done with everything I walked out of the bathroom and Mir was still laying there, I assumed he fell asleep so I just started cleaning up and putting my clothes away. I stood in front of my bed and scrolled through my phone, replying to comments on Instagram.

"Mari." Mir said, flipping to the other side of the bed and facing me again. "What Samiron." I huffed.

"C'mere. I wanna lay on you.." He said in a raspy voice.

Between me and Siah's kiss and Mir's low ass voice I could feel myself getting wet so I crossed my legs and stood there staring at him. I obviously wasn't discreet because Mir noticed and chuckled to himself before flipping to the other side of the bed again.

I got into my bed next to Samiron and sat up against the headboard as I continued scrolling through Instagram. Mir eventually rolled over and laid his head on my shoulder, making me suck my teeth.

"You're too fucking high." I mumbled, looking down at my phone. "No i'm not bro."

"Yes you is son, look at yo eyes." I chuckled while he stared at me.

"You so fine." He mumbled while he started rubbing up and down my exposed thigh.

Before I could respond he sat up a little and grabbed me by my chin. Forcefully putting his lips on mine. I leaned into the kiss and let his tongue slip into my mouth. While still holding my chin up, he started trailing wet kisses down from my ear to my jawline and I bit my bottom lip to hold back a moan.

He moved his mouth down and began sucking on my neck. I couldn't help but moan quietly while he gripped my waist with his free hand. His hand found its way on top of my shorts, allowing him to grab my pussy through the thin fabric.

"Mir.."

"You want me to stop?" He whispered in my ear and I shook my head.

"Talk." He gritted. "Don't stop."

He lifted my tank top up and began leaving wet kisses all the way down my stomach before pulling my shorts down leaving me in just my underwear. He wrapped his hand around my neck again and our lips connected while his fingers made their way underneath my panties.

"Mm Samiron.."

"You so wet." He whispered as he used his fingers to spread my warm juices all over my sex. He started to rub my clit gently and I gasped when he inserted his middle finger in slowly.

"Oh fuck.." I moaned, feeling him speed the pace of his finger and slide another one in.

He kept sucking on my neck and sliding his fingers in and out of me. He moved down from my neck and started kissing on my stomach again, making a wet trail with his mouth all the way down to my pussy.

"Shit Mir.." I groaned as I felt his fingers speeding up and his tongue continuously flick over my clit. He lapped his tongue around my pussy, allowing my juices to coat his chin. I felt him continue to suck on my clit while his fingers kept sliding in and out of me faster.

"Fuckk, im boutta c-cum Mir.." I gripped his hair and rocked my hips forward, chasing my orgasm. He moved his tongue in a circular shape around my clit.

"Hold it ma." He mumbled. His tongue moved in different directions and I realized he was spelling his name while staring up at me.

"Shitt.." I dropped my head back, letting my eyes roll to the back of my head. Before he could finish the last letter, I felt myself release onto his fingers.

He licked my juices off his fingers before rubbing my pussy again to let me taste myself. He held his fingers up to my mouth and I held eye contact with him while I sucked his fingers clean.

"Damn." He said lowly as he looked down at me while I cleaned his fingers. He hovered over me again and gripped my waist, giving me a passionate kiss.

He pecked my lips twice before getting up to get a towel and clean me off. After cleaning me off, he got back into the bed and pulled me towards him to where his chin was resting in the crook of my neck and my back was against his chest. After a few minutes I heard his light snores and I was out like a light.

- 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 36.4K 34
Β©Copyright 2013 **(WARNING!!) Story contains sexual and explicit content and some Private Chapters(Follow). Read if Mature** Qua' sean met Midnight...
207K 4.9K 38
I take requests but it will mostly be my own ideas that I'll potentially turning into full stories. Enjoy this sensual, black ass book of mine! INTEN...
348K 11.2K 38
Read and find outπŸ˜‰ *this story does contain violence, mature laungue and content. The faces that you see do not belong to me. They are faces that I...
212K 8.1K 40
Very broken but bougie girl & Very mean and attractive hood nigga book one: Been Away book two: Adore You PSA: VERY MATURE LANGUAGE, MENTAL HEALTH IS...