stay down

By resupremacy

I was a boy when I met her and loving her taught me how to be a man. ** This book features MATURE THEMES incl... More

disclaimer
face claims
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
Stay Down 2 - on my MAIN account

14

47.6K 2.1K 1.5K
By resupremacy

[ FOLLOW MY MAIN ACC; RE2RAW — THIS IS JUST A BACKUP. Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

F O U R T E E N

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙊𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇 .

"Okay bitches, what yall wanna do?" Mari clapped her hands together looking at everyone. Mir, Rell, Destini, Reece, Duck, Eli, Tasia, and Aijah were all currently spread out in her living room with nothing to do.

This was often the case, especially on weekends since most of them were off work and Destini was out of school. They would all collectively get together at
someones house and either go out or just do some hood rat shit.

"Ion fuckin' know." Eli shrugged.

"You don't ever know shit.." Aijah rolled
her eyes.

"If you wanna fuck me just say that Aj!" Eli threw his hands up dramatically, making everyone but Aijah laugh.

"Let's play never have I ever, but the drinking version." Tasia smiled. She was obviously the alcoholic of the group.

"How the fuck you play that?" Mari furrowed her eyebrows.

"Someone says never have I ever" and if you have, you gotta drink." She explained.

Mari got up and walked into the kitchen and got some Henny out of the cabinet with some solo cups. For someone who was still technically underage, alcohol always found it's way into Mari's apartment.

Walking back into the crowded living room, Mari poured a good amount of Henny in each solo cup and handed it to everyone.

"Alright who gon' go first?" Aijah asked, getting comfortable on the carpet.

"I got yall." Mari said. "Never have I ever sent nudes." Eli and Aijah drank.

"Aijah, I suspected that." Mari squinted her eyes at her. "Bye Mari! It was in highschool." Aijah put her hand up laughing.

"Eli you seem like the typa nigga to send nudes." Rell laughed. "Mmcht, it was in high school bitch." Eli rolled his eyes.

"Alright y'all shut the fuck up its my turn." Duck raised his voice. "Never have I ever wanted to fuck someone in this room. Rell, Tasia, Duck, Mir and Eli all drank.

"Mari been knowin I want to fuck." Rell shrugged, taking an extra sip out of the cup. In all honesty, he was just using the game as an excuse to get drunk.

"Yup, and it's not happening anytime soon so you can dead that idea." Mari smiled sarcastically.

Mari peeped that Mir also drank, meaning he wants or wanted to fuck someone in the room. She just guessed it was Aijah or Tasia but in reality it was her. Mir was glad no one questioned him on who he wanted to fuck, even though he would've proudly said it.

"Never have I ever fought someone." Duck smiled and side eyed Mari purposefully. "Bye. That's basic." She rolled her eyes taking a sip out the cup. Everyone else drank too.

"Mari you betta drink a few more times!" Eli said, making her flip him off.

"Ight ight, never have I ever made someone think yall was gon' fuck and you ended up just getting head and leaving." Rell said, looking in between everyone. Mir, Rell, Reece, Eli, Duck, Tasia and Mari
all drank.

"Say swea Mari." Reece laughed, "It was one time son, be cool." She chuckled.

"I wish you would do some shit like that to me." Reece shook his head and Mari giggled. Duck, Eli, and Mir side eyed each other. Mir knew that Duck and Eli grew accustomed to their playful flirting but he still found it odd.

"Never have I ev-" Reece started before being cut off by Mari's phone ringing. She picked it up and saw it was a FaceTime call from Kali.

"Waddup." Mari answered.

"Say Mari, some hoe named Milan on live talm 'bout you. My homegirl just sent me her live.." Kali and Mari chuckled. She looked up at Mir who was sitting right next to her before looking back down at her phone.

"Well someone can go tell her that I said I hope she chokes on all the nut she be swallowing." Mari said making everyone in the room muffle their laughs.

"Ookayy." Kali sing-songed before hanging up. Mari put the phone back down next to her as if nothing had happened.

"You wild." Reece laughed and Mari shrugged. She wasn't gonna go on Milan's live or entertain her mess.

She hated a social media invested ass female and that's exactly what Milan was. Mari had stepped to Milan numerous times in person but Milan was
quiet. As soon as it came to the socials; Milan was all big and bad and Mari didn't like that. It gave her circus clown vibes and it was weird to her that Mir would even fuck with somebody like that, seeing as he's the complete opposite.

An hour passed and they continued their game of drunk Never Have I Ever. A few of them started getting drunk, including Mari since she was a light weight yet she drinks every chance she gets. She felt her eyes starting to get heavy, so she put her feet up on the couch and leaned back onto Mir's shoulder since he was sitting right next to her.

"Mmcht, move yo heavy ass Mari." Mir looked down at Mari. "Mm Mm." Mari hummed, shaking her head.

Mir sighed and just let her stay there, not having
the energy nor mental capacity to get her to move. The game was finally ending and everyone was kinda doing their own thing. Mir however couldn't move cause Mari had fell asleep on him.

"Mmcht come on Mari, I needa get up. A nigga can't even feel his legs no mo'." Mir huffed and ranted to Mari who was now half awake.

"My head hurtsss." Mari groaned and Samiron sighed. He eventually got up from under her and Mari leaned back onto the couch defeatedly.

"Then get up Amari." He said irritably. If it was one thing he hated, it was having to babysit someone who couldn't hold their liquor— and Mari was exactly that.

"Can you carry meee pleaseee!" She pouted. "I promise i'm never gonna ask you any questions ever again." Mari bargained. Mir huffed and pickef her up off the couch. He carried her bridal style down the hallway and into her bedroom. He put her down on the bed gently and she rolled over onto her stomach getting comfortable.

"Thank.. you.." Mari mumbled as she started falling back asleep against the cold comforter.

For the rest of the night, Mir periodically checked in on Mari to make sure she hadn't fell off the bed or threw up. Mari was extremely annoying to Samiron but for some reason he often found himself checking on her when he was around her. Whether that be glancing in her direction when they were with the rest of the group or tuning himself into her conversations.

Maybe it was her caring nature or her selfless personality, but Samiron could tell that Mari had a lot going on in her head mentally. He could see through her smiles and outgoing personality. She overworked herself as a distraction from her own thoughts and throughout the few months of him being acquainted with her, Samiron could notice that.

Q: Fav R&B singer?

- 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 8K 40
Very broken but bougie girl & Very mean and attractive hood nigga book one: Been Away book two: Adore You PSA: VERY MATURE LANGUAGE, MENTAL HEALTH IS...
9.6K 308 23
Will Jai ever find the definition of a ride or die ?Tune in ..(Finishing Soon)
53.2K 2.7K 59
Book 2 ( Memories )
3.6K 33 5
THIS INCLUDES MATURE THEMES, A LITTLE VIOLENCE, AND SWEARING