๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ, ๐™†๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๏ฟฝ...

By whatadraggo

he pointed at a particularly bright star and asked me to look at it always because he would be doing the same... More

note
prologue
i
ii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii

iii

853 90 98
By whatadraggo

"why are you in the clos- is that a man?!"

for fuck's sake, i thought he'll be arriving at midnight. it's only 8:30 AM.

"a man? no- he's- uhh... she's a-"

"a girl?! you're gay?" he must've concluded his own reason as to why i'm literally hiding in a closet right now.

"gay? no?! what the fuck?"

"then why are you with a girl? inside the closet?" he questioned, leaving me no space to defend myself.

fuck. how am i supposed to argue when i'm already cornered by his questions?

"n-no, it's not what you think. an officer brought hi- her in this room last night for whatever reason-"

"what's her name?"

i could sense my brother critically judging mr. pretty boy here. well- if not for the sake of my reputation, i would've straight up told him that this guy right here ain't right in the head.

maybe making up stories like, you know- him barging into this room to kill me or something.

"oh, about that-" i was interrupted when pretty boy spoke.

"it's... rain?" he mumbled in a small, high-pitched, baby voice.

who the fuck would name someone 'rain'?

kylie jenner?

"can't hear ya, what?" keisuke walked closer, only to be forced to look up since the guy was way taller than him.

around his nose level, to be exact.

"hah, you sure got the looks, but your figure says otherwise. how could a woman stand up to 6'0 ft? unless you're a model or- hold up. would you mind speaking again?" resting both of his hands on his hips, my brother narrowed his eyes while raising an eyebrow, foot tapping impatiently on the floor.

"rain..."

his suspicion grew even more, perhaps questioning himself as to why the girl he is talking to possesses a rather odd voice. almost not feminine at all, but a forced high-pitched one.

pretty boy awkwardly hissed, pretending his bruised face was stinging so he could somehow get away from my brother's unnecessary interrogation.

"o-oh, her throat was... kind of damaged right now. remember the fight we watched last night? she was one of the fighters." i casually explained, slowly transitioning the topic without making it obvious.

"really? damn. no wonder her body's really well-toned. i had no idea she's a fighter. ain't that sick?" he complimented as i internally cheered after successfully diverting his attention.

we both glanced at mr. pretty boy, who is still caressing his face. i psst-ed and gave that beanpole bitch a you-owe-me-this-time expression, only to earn a rude scoff from him.

"anyway, i bought yakisoba for your breakfast. i can also bail you out right now since i have the money, unless you still wanna spend some time wi- ow!" he gained an involuntary punch from me as i squealed in happiness and excitement. finally, i'm free.

"right now. bail me out right now. then treat me after this. you promised last night, yeah?" he nodded and head-patted me as a response. never in his life had he broken a promise to me. not even once.

"alright. finish your breakfast first while we have a small chat. how did things go last night?" both of us sat on the floor, opening the pack of yakisoba before pouring it with hot water.

"i literally thought i was gonna die here. i had no phone, so what am i supposed to do? but then, h- she... rain came." i pointed at the misogynistic bitch, who's clearly minding his own business as he sat on a chair beside the window.

"her face was so fucked up, i could feel the pain she was enduring that night. but since i'm one hell of a kind angel, i cleaned her up, had a small talk about things, and eventually became buddies so-" my eyes widened after a moment of realization.

did i just say we were buddies? damn it, just kill me now for fuck's sake.

"really? i didn't know you make friends so fast. is she the shy type?"

gosh, why so inquisitive? i literally have no idea who that man is- not to mention, his real damn name.

"yeah, probably. let's not bother her too much." i wiped a small sweat on my forehead. it appears i'm the one who's being interrogated right now.

keisuke can be really annoying when it comes to situations like this. he looks at you attentively with a cheeful grin on his face, hoping for you to feed his endless curiosity.

i mean, you can't blame him though. he's just a curious cat who loves to interrogate and corner your logic unintentionally.

please, for the love of goats, i sincerely hope he will not ask me about the closet incident again.

"oh, okay. i didn't know she's not much into socializing." he scratched his neck, letting out an awkward laugh.

this guy's level of happiness is really shallow.

"oh yeah, i forgot to ask. why were you two hiding in the closet earlier?"

fuck. somebody hand me a knife so i could kill myself right now.

"that- about that, uhh..." i repeatedly massaged my hands to calm myself down.

come on, y/n. think.

despite being in an air-conditioned room, my forehead is sweating heavily.

no, i will not come up with a reason that could potentially be used against myself again. i need to think harder.

"we... saw a rat so we went inside to catch it." i winced, not wanting to see his reaction.

"a rat? you guys would've caught it easily by setting an improvised mouse trap instead of going inside the closet like you're about to do something unho-" i playfully kicked his stomach.

"alright, that's enough. i already finished mine so let's go home."

whatever the hell this donkey is planning, there's no way he'll ever outsmart me.

he kept whining about my buddy being left alone in that room, saying we should let her tag along with us.

this fruity motherfucker...

"keisuke, do you like her?"

"me? i mean, yeah. she seems like a nice person. would love to challenge her in a fight someday. you?" he responded with all honestly, no hint of romantic admiration or whatsoever.

this completely prevented my next move, which was to tease him and tell him the truth that she's actually a man.

he may not seem like it, but keisuke can be dangerously intelligent. i don't know if he's seen my moves and played along with it or he's just dumb.

"to tell you the truth, i actually lied earlier, like a lot."

"i know. it's impossible for you to outsmart me, y/n. i just found your sweating face hilarious earlier so i cornered you with more questions. who would actually think that that person was a woman? tell me it ain't you." he patted my shoulder as his way of saying better luck next time.

i playfully rolled my eyes while raising my arms, surrendering.

you got me again, brother.

~

we went to the nearest convenience store to buy snacks, keisuke's treat of course. i bought my all time favorite (food of choice) while he bought a can of soda.

on our way home, he told me how this friend of his had the most hideous chicken hairstyle when they first met. i think it was chifuyu?

that's ironic. both have chi as their first syllable. chicken and chifuyu.

i could sense that they're really close. keisuke also mentioned how they would usually split their yakisoba as their own way of honoring each other.

"oh, not to mention that guy's also an ultimate cat da- what the hell is that?" my brows furrowed in confusion as he stopped out of the blue. i followed to where he was looking at, only to see a missing poster of a rather familiar person.

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐮

𝐢𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐦𝐫. 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐫𝐚𝐧
- (+𝟖𝟏)𝐗𝐗 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐗

𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 - ¥ 𝟓𝟎𝟎, 𝟎𝟎𝟎, 𝟎𝟎𝟎

_____________________________

don't forget to vote and comment, mwah.  -randou

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 496 8
โ๐™‰๐™Š ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€ ๐™’๐™„๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™ƒ๐™๐™๐™ ๐™”๐™Š๐™. ๐™‰๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™ ๐˜ผ๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™„๐™‰, ๐™‰๐™Š๐™ ๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‰๐™‚ ๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐™„'๐™ˆ ๐™’๐™„๐™๐™ƒ ๐™”๐™Š๐™.โž โฎ‘ ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™™๐™ž...
48.7K 1.4K 18
[๐‘๐š๐ง ๐‡๐š๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ข ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™š๐™ญ๐™š๐™˜๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง...
431K 16.1K 27
Ran Haitani is in love with you, but after the results of Toman and Tenjiku, he suddenly got distant and never responded to your letters and refused...