𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 ✔️

diebabyxo द्वारा

Heartless assassin Aero Black can't be bothered to remember the names or faces of his victims. After getting... अधिक

♡ Warning ♡
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 21

20.4K 534 214
diebabyxo द्वारा

MARCH 17TH

H A I L E Y

I held my face up to the sun, doing one spin as I did so. Right now it was so warm for March. I picked one of the lilacs out of Aeros garden and held it in my hands. I don't have class today, so we're going to go downtown until it's time for Reid to come for dinner. I smile just at the thought of them becoming closer.

I stood in the driveway, waiting for Aero. After a few minutes, he came outside and complained, "I can't find my fucking keys."

I smirked knowing that they were in my pocket.

I shrugged, "Look harder, Stevie Wonder."

He went back inside and I got into the drivers seat, turning on his car. I giggled to myself as I adjusted the seat to be closer to the steering wheel. He walked out of his house quickly after hearing the engine turn on, a confused look on his face.

I stuck my head out of the window and said, "Get in princess!"

He stood there with his arms crossed, giving me a 'really?' look. I stayed exactly where I sitting, neither of us moving. He was trying to out wait me, but I will sit here all day. He stared at me, not moving an inch. 

"I'll sit here all day, Aero."

"And I'll stand here all day."

I rolled my eyes, "I'm a good driver! Just get in."

He shook his head no. I threw my head back and sighed. I closed my eyes and said, "If I count to 10 and you aren't in this car, I am going to freak out."

I kept my eyes closed for 10 seconds and when I opened my eyes, he was still standing where he had been. I raised my eyebrows while saying, "Okay, I'm going to freak out now."

"You never started counting."

"I was counting in my head."

"Why didn't you count out loud?"

"Because I was counting in my head."

"Is it because you don't know how to count to 10?"

I put the car into drive, as if I were going to hit him, and he instantly started laughing with a huge smile on his face. He walked over and got into the passengers side before I could drive off without him. He said with a smile, "Still the same amount of annoying even now that we're dating."

I stuck my tongue out at him while starting to pull out of his driveway. I didn't really have anything specific planned for us to do, but we'll find something. I parked once we got downtown and looked at him before getting out, "See? I'm a good driver."

"Mhm," he said before placing a quick kiss on my lips. I don't even think he listened to what I had said, he just wanted to kiss me.

We got out and he walked over to me, taking my hand in his. The streets were full and the air was filled by the sound of people talking and cars honking.

Aero looked down at me with a little bit of concern after a gush of wind, "Are you cold?"

The warm weather was slowly becoming colder and colder. I shook my head and seeing an ice rink made my face light up. I instantly wiped the look off my face remembering I don't know how to skate. His eyebrows lowered as he asked, "What?"

"Nothing."

His eyes moved to where I had been looking before. An amused look formed on his face as he asked, "Do you know how to skate?"

He continued before I could answer, "It's okay if you can't. I won't make fun of you."

A smile formed on my face remembering the day we went swimming at the party. He gently tugged at my arm, "Come on. I'll teach you."

He walked over to the stand and bought us both a pair of skates. I started thinking about getting a kiddie helper, but after scanning the ice rink and seeing nobody above 8 was using them, I just had to pray that Aero would help me.

I put my skates on, but Aero tied them for me. I walked over to the ice rink and stared at it for a second as Aero got on. He held his hands out for me to take. I did a silent prayer to myself while stepping onto the ice and taking his hands.

I was a little wobbly, but Aero kept holding onto my hands. He tried to reassure me, "Don't worry, baby. I've got you."

He started skating backwards, making me skate forwards. He told me how to move my feet, and I tried my best, but I would've ate shit if Aero wasn't keeping me up. When I heard a laugh escape his mouth I lowered my eyebrows and removed my hands from his.

"I wasn't laughing at you," He instantly said. 

I crossed my arms, "Really?"

"Mhm."

"Then what were you laughing at?"

"A little kid fell."

I scanned the ice rink before saying, "Liar."

He smiled and I awkwardly turned around, trying not to fall. He said while laughing, "What are you doing?"

I shakily started skating away from him, trying to prove I could skate. I skated like a toddler and almost fell backwards, but Aeros front quickly was pressed against my back and his hands went on my upper arms. 

I tilted my head backwards to be looking up at him and said, "I don't need help. I'm really good at this."

He smiled and placed a kiss against my cold nose before saying, "I know."

He continued to hold onto me as we skated, and I slowly and slowly improved. The sun was starting to set, signaling that dinner was getting closer and closer.

We got off of the ice and Aero returned our skates for us. He put his arm around me and rubbed some warmth into me while we walked to his car. He drove this time, which I honestly was happy about. My hands felt like ice cubes. 

I held my hands against where the hot air was coming from and he asked, "What time is Reid coming?"

"7."

He nodded and continued driving us home. Even though Aero is as good as a professional chef, I still wanted to help him cook. He pulled into his driveway and I quickly got out, wanting to be inside of his warm house.

He unlocked the door, letting us inside. He shut the door behind us and I ran into his bedroom, dropping myself on his bed. His sheets were warm and smelt like fresh laundry, I inhaled longer than I needed to. 

He walked in and looked at me with a smirk, "Maybe I could warm you up?"

"How?"

He walked over to the bed but stopped at the edge of it. He put both his hands on both sides of me and leaned forward, "Skin to skin contact?"

He pressed his warm lips against mine and I kissed him back instantly. He put one of his knees on the bed and his hands went to my cheeks. The kiss got deeper and I fell onto my back, but the kiss never broke.

His hand went under my shirt and grabbed my boob, massaging my nipple with his hand. My skin was already completely warm now. His mouth trailed down to my neck, leaving wet kisses against it. I shut my eyes while he did this. His hand slowly moved down, it slipping into my pants. A noise escaped my lips as he pressed his fingers against my clit as if it belonged to him.

He removed his lips from my neck to say, "I told you I'd please you next. Now I'll do exactly that."

His finger went inside of me, but his other one continued to rub my clit. He slipped another finger in easily, my body wet from his touch and his lips that press against my skin. His two fingers continued to go in and out while his other never stop touching my clit. My breathing had quickened, and I couldn't keep myself quiet. While his fingers would hit my g-spot and massage it, I'd lean my head back and moan.

His lips kissed my neck as he continued to finger me, my heartbeat rapid. My back was arching and every time his fingers thrust inwards my chest tightened. His fingers continued to go in and out of me as I bit my bottom lip in an attempt to keep quiet. But I couldn't, he pressed his fingers against my clit strongly and constantly changed the direction to surprise me.

His two fingers moved in and out of me, he didn't hesitate in anything he did, his lips still pressed against my neck as the area between my legs was pulsing. It throbbed, and he took care of that, the same way he always takes care of me. 

I gripped my hands in his hair as I felt the liquid come out of me, my legs shaking as it did so. He removed his lips from my neck and placed one against my lips with a smile. It rushed to my head. I shut my eyes and parted my lips while I felt high still. He licked his fingers clean.

I took deep breaths as the doorbell rang, my eyes widening realizing Reid was here and we hadn't started cooking. Aero tucked two strands of hair behind my ears and kissed my forehead before saying, "It's fine, Reid won't mind waiting. Bastard can eat any time of the day."

He got up and exited the bedroom to go open the door for Reid. I stood up and pulled my pants back up, running a hand through my hair before leaving the bedroom. I walked out and Reid and Aero stood in the kitchen, talking. Although they have the same shade of black hair and ice blue eyes, their faces were very different. 

I started helping Aero cook as I asked Reid, "How was your day, sunshine?"

"Good, I spent the day with Bruno and he dropped me off here on his way home. I'm so excited to eat, though. I'm starving."

Aero suddenly stopping cutting the food made me look up at him. He was looking at Reid with narrowed eyes as he asked him, "Get into a fight?"

"Huh?"

"Your knuckles are freshly bruised. You get into a fight?"

Reid suddenly looked very uncomfortable, like he didn't want to answer. He shifted uncomfortably as he crossed his arms, "Uh, no. I didn't."

I stared at his bruised knuckles, "They're literally purple and red."

"Who'd you fight?" Aero asked him.

Reid quickly moved his eyes back and forth between Aero and I. After a few moments of silence he blurted, "I plead the fifth!" 

I raised my eyebrows at him and Aero went to take a step towards him, making him put his hands up and quickly say, "Okay, okay! Just....don't kill me Hailey."

"Why would I kill you?" I questioned, wondering why he would think that.

He took a deep breath. He hesitated before saying, "I hit your dad."

My eyes widened and he was quick to explain himself, "He came over to my house looking for you. I didn't think too much of it, just told him you're at Aeros. He like, didn't believe me and started yelling at me. He started screaming about how you're a bitch and a coward and how you should be scared to see him again, so I hit him. I know, I know, I probably shouldn't have. But the way he was talking about you was disgusting, and I couldn't stand it."

Reids face looked worried, like he thought I was going to be mad at him. I let out a sigh and walked over to him, giving him a hug. As we hugged I told him, "It's okay, Reid. My dad actually kicked me out."

He pulled away and lowered his eyebrows, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want to bother you."

He groaned, "Your problems don't bother me, dumbass."

I let out a soft laugh before walking back over to Aero, who now had all of the food prepped and ready to be cooked. I went to turn on the stove when a loud noise made me jump, coming from the kitchen window. 

The glass was still standing, but had a mark on it from being shot. Aero quickly pulled me into his chest and forced me to sit down behind the counter, not being able to see the window. Reid ran over and sat beside me as another gunshot to the window made me jump.

Aero pulled his gun out and ordered both of us, "Stay here."

Aero quickly ran out, and headed towards what sounded like the front door. Reid looked at me with wide eyes, "What the hell is crazy doing? And why does he have fucking bulletproof glass windows?"

I didn't know what to say to him. He looked scared, confused, worried. I just shrugged not being able to think of what to say. Reid took a deep breath and looked to the side, "It's fine, if anybody comes in here I'll kick their ass and give you time to jump out the window. Unless theres more of them outside, then you're screwed." 

I slapped his chest as footsteps entering the house could be heard. Reid adjusted how he was sitting to be blocking me as the footsteps grew closer and closer. My heartbeat felt like it was in my throat when a figure emerged into the kitchen.

I let out a breath of relief seeing that it was just Aero. Blood was splattered against his shirt, but I could tell it wasn't his own. He bent down in front of me and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Um, what the fuck just happened?" Reid asked instantly. 

Aero and I exchanged looks, and I nodded my head to him. Aero understood what I meant by this, turning to look at Reid.

He said to him bluntly, since that's always how he delivers news, "I don't run a company. I'm an assassin, Reid."

Word Count: 2331

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

234K 3.6K 63
Being lied to and sold probably is not a good thing to most people. But for Camilla it was worst then death. To Luciano it was necessary. What happen...
787K 24.9K 53
Book 2 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Niccolo De Luca, now 26 years of age and next in line to take over as The Don of the notorious De Luca family Maf...
592K 12.9K 53
I gasped when he turned us, pressing us against the hard wall and wrapped my leg around his waist. His body began grinding against mine, our tongues...
22.7M 775K 50
"Your problem is that your heart is too big, it leaves you vulnerable and makes you weak." He spoke in such certainty that it brought tears to my eye...