Six leaf Clover~ Black Clover...

Courts44 által

A girl with strange looks and unknown background is found in front of a church. Growing up with two of her be... Több

Information~
Chapter One~ Grimoire
Chapter Two~ Exam Part One
Chapter Three~ Exam Part Two
Chapter Four~ Black Bulls
Chapter Five~ Noelle
Chapter Six~ Moonga
Chapter Seven~ Black Market
Chapter Eight~ Dungeon
Chapter Nine~ Truth
Chapter Ten~ Wizard King
Chapter Eleven~ Undeserving
Chapter Twelve~ Undead
Chapter Thirteen~ Coma
Chapter Fourteen~ Memories
Chapter Fifteen~ Cupcake
Chapter Sixteen~ Mixer
Chapter Seventeen~ Swap day
Chapter Eighteen~ Spark
Chapter Nineteen~ Ethereal
Chapter Twenty~ Returning
Chapter Twenty One~ Father
Chapter Twenty Two~ Swimsuit
Chapter Twenty Three~ Rhya
Chapter Twenty Four~ The Underwater Temple
Chapter Twenty Five~ Battle Royale
Chapter Twenty Six~ Battle Royale #2
Chapter Twenty Seven~ Vetto
Chapter Twenty Eight~ Past lives
Chapter Twenty Nine~ Cursed Arms
Chapter Thirty~ Witch's Forest
Chapter Thirty One~ Fana
Chapter Thirty Two~ Mars
Chapter Thirty Three~ Witch's Betrayal
Chapter Thirty Four~ Luck
Chapter Thirty Five~ Festival
Chapter Thirty Six~ Harem?!
Chapter Thirty Seven~ Ceremony
Chapter Thirty Eight~ The King
Chapter Thirty Nine~ Mereoleona
Chapter Forty~ Hot Springs
Chapter Forty One~ Zora
Chapter Forty Two~ Royal Knight Exam
Chapter Forty Four~ Langris
Announcement~
Chapter Forty Five~ Asta
Chapter Forty Six~ Y/N Vs Yuno
Chapter Forty Seven~ The Date
Chapter Forty Eight~ Results
Chapter Forty Nine~ Assemble
Chapter Fifty~ Grouped
Chapter Fifty One~ Infiltrate
Chapter Fifty Two~ Red Eyes
Chapter Fifty Three~ Getting her back
Chapter Fifty Four~ Giving it her All
Chapter Fifty Five~ Fight to Protect
Chapter Fifty Six~ Licht
Chapter Fifty Seven~ Rage
Chapter Fifty Eight~ H...en...ry
Chapter Fifty Nine~ Three More
Chapter Sixty~ Last Magic Stone
Chapter Sixty One~ Vessel
Chapter Sixty Two~ Dark Elf
Chapter Sixty Three~ The First Wizard King
Chapter Sixty Four~ Consuming Her
Chapter Sixty Five~ Piece by Piece
Chapter Sixty Six~ Drifting
Chapter Sixty Seven~ Crumbling Away
Chapter Sixty Eight~ Three Kingdoms
Extra Chapter~ What the Heart wants
~After Life~

Chapter Forty Three~ Team I

4.5K 168 41
Courts44 által

The fight between C team and D team went faster then what everyone thought. Asta and his team didn't even reach the watch stands before Magna's team already proclaimed there victory.

Kirsch had used his Cherry Blossom magic to cover the entire field and used his clones to destroy the crystal. When he was done he wiped his clothes before waving towards Y/N who was avoiding his gaze.

The next team that fought was team E and Team F. Team E consisted of Finral, and Leopold's team against Kyle's team from the Blue Rose Knights.

This fight was longer than Magna's team fight, but they showed great teamwork and easily shattered the opposing teams crystal. In the end, they sat and ate together and shared encouraging words. 

The fourth match consisted of Team G and Team H. Langris was from team G along with Fragil, and Sekke. Team H consisted of Gareth from the Crimson Lions, Simon, and Medeo.

Team G easily won and Langris didn't even need to open his Grimoire. His offensive magic was really strong and shattered half of the crystal.

"The crystal has been destroyed. G Team wins!" A voice announces. 

"Bah-ha! Did you all witness that elegant rampage?! I'm one with the wind." the voice of the bronze magic user sings on the battlefield as Langris jumps from Sekke's transportation magic. 

Suddenly Sekke was caught on an earth trap magic spell as he falls into the ground with injuries. No one was really paying attention to him.

"As expected from the House of Vaude. How beautiful..." Kirsch stated dramatically.

"Wow...That's Finral's younger brother..." Asta was amazed by his offensive spatial magic. 

Langris finally reaches where the other Magic Knights are and approaches his big brother. 

"In the end, you'll never be more than a means of transportation, Brother..." the young Vaude mocked. He stands in front of Finral and eyes. "In our upcoming match, be careful not to get in the way of my spatial magic, okay?" he stated with a lace of sarcasm on it. "I can't guarantee that you won't lose something..." Langris finished with a smirk.

Y/N furrowed her brows in confusion and anger when she heard the remark of the young male. How could someone say something like that to there own brother.

"If that were to happen, besides Mother and Father , I'm sure that she would be sad..." the younger male is talking about a certain women that Finral admired.

Finral clenches his fist as he stares at his little brother. He wanted to show him that he isn't a coward.

"You're right. So to ensure that doesn't happen, I'm gonna win!" Finral declares proudly.

"How insolent of you, Brother..." Langris stated with venom on each word.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Round Five! Team I and Team J, Please come forward!" The announcer stated.

The white haired female rose from her seat and headed down to the battlefield.

"Go Y/N!" Asta cheered from above.

"My Love! Please Win!" Leopold shouted as well as he grinned happily.

"Uh, pardon me..." A Magic Knight from Team J suddenly raised his hand, "Who is that X that's on our team?" He questioned. 

"We can't find them anywhere..." The other teammate added.

" Hurry up. If you can't find your other teammate soon I'm going to disqualify you..." King Augustus stated boredly.

The announcer stood up with a sigh and tried calling out to the Missing teammate.

"X!X! If you are here, please come over!"

In the next second a man comes out and reveals himself to someone from the Aqua Deer Magic Knight Squad.

"Ahuhuhuhu" His strange laughter can be heard from where Asta stood. He had Light blond hair , Light blue eyes, and pale skin. 

"Who the hell is that guy?!" The Ash blond gasped.

"I'm X!" He shouted playfully. He started to glow before his face melted revealing who he really was.

He was the Captain of the Aqua Deer, Rill Boismortier. 

"Hello! It is I, Rill Boismortier! Are you surprised?!" He gave a closed eyed smile and opened his arms.

"Well, damn" Y/N sighed when she realized that her enemy is a Captain. Overlooking his playfulness, he had strong magic.

"The guy who uses paint and picture magic?!" Someone said in confusion on why he was participating. 

"That's unfair! How can a Captain Participate! You can't be serious!" Another Mgaic Knight stated.

Rill heard everyone's complaints and his expression turns into one if surprise.

"Wait, Huh?! Were Captain's not supposed to enter."

"Not true! We're glad to have you!" Julius immediately assured with a bright smile.

'You just want to witness his magic' Y/N thought with narrowed eyes, 'Alright lets start this'.

"Hurry it up and began if your all here..."Augustus instructed. He was tired from watching the battles and not in the least interested. 

"There is no need to be afraid everyone. This is your chance to defeat a Captain and make a name for yourselves" Julius motivated, " Besides, there is someone on your team that is really strong as well". 

The Wizard King caught Y/N's eyes.

"Ahuhu! The Aqua Deer were dead last in the Star festival, so I'm here tp rebuild our reputation! I'm not going to be taken down to easily!" Rill declared Boldly.

" What enthusiasm!" Someone shouted near Rill.

It was an elderly man dressed in a butler outfit. He had gray hair and mustache, and had a large scar on his forehead.

" I'm deeply moved, Young master Rill!" The Butler, named Walter, encouraged. 

Once everyone settled down from there excitement, the Fifth battle was about to begin. 

Y/N's teammates were, Sortta Diget, and Fallin Caddel. She remembered that Sortta had earth Magic and taking one look at Fallin's robe she knew he had fire magic.

"Sortta, you will take on Nils since he has water magic, and Fallin will take care of Ruben since he is from the same squad as you" Y/N told her teammates.

" That means that you will have to fight Rill. Can you do that on your own?" Sortta questioned.

"Eh" Was her only response.

Her two teammates stared at her like she was crazy.

"Sortta, use your earth magic to cover our Crystal in rock" The white haired female instructed.

"Earth Magic: Protective Barrier" He chanted as Rock from below reached up and covered the entire Crystal.

Y/N snapped her fingers, summoning her Grimoire from within her.

"Elemental Wind Magic:Hidden Blockage" She chanted as a light breeze swept over them before the air around them became dense.

"What did you do?" Fallin questioned.

Y/N turned her head and smirked before picking upon a pebble from the ground and throwing it towards the crystal. The peddle swept to the right and shattered before it even had a chance to hit the ground.

" There is a wind barrier that is surrounding the crystal. So It's safe to leave it here" She stated.

"Are you sure, it's strong enough" Sortta question nervously.

"Believe so" Y/N answered leaving her teammates dumb folded once again, " Alright lets go"

Team I left there Crystal and ran to the direction of there enemies by using Sortta's Erath tracking magic. This left the Magic Knights who were watching, in shock.

"How could they just leave there crystal like that?!" One complained.

"They seem to confident" Another one tched.

" That Rock magic is not going to hold if it gets attacked" Someone added.

The Wizard king was gazing at there Crystal with sparkling eyes. He couldn't wait for some type of magic to try to hit it. He wanted to witness how strong Y/N's wind magic was!

After a few minutes, Rill was captured in rock magic by Sortta who took that opportunity when he wasn't looking. Y/N stood beside the light blue haired male as her teammate fought the opposing team.

" I got captured" Rill whined as he waved his arms.

Ruben and Fallin fought with there Fire magic on the left side while Sortta and Nils fought with earth and water magic on the right.

Sortta was starting to struggle against Nils water magic and Y/N took notice. She flipped through the pages of her Grimoire before sending out her magic to help him.

""Elemental fire magic: Shining Bow"" She chanted. A huge bow and arrow made from fire formed in front of her. It aimed towards the feet of Nils and launched. Her Purple and blue mana swirled around the arrow as it set off an explosion when it landed.

Nils was blown backwards and knocked unconscious while Sortta protected himself with his magic.

Rill witnessed Y/N's beautiful magic. The way her mana swirled around her fire magic was mesmerizing. He couldn't help but to watch in a daze. 

In his heart he felt something calling to him to paint the ultimate picture. Rill smiled as he started mixing shades of colors on his wooden palette using his paintbrush.

" Picture Magic: Twin Storms of Fire and Water!" Rill chanted as he swung his paintbrush towards Sortta and Fallin. The two colors of blue and red turned into a spinning flame and water magic.

The force and power of Rills magic caused Y/N's teammates to be blown backwards. The water hit Fallin and the fire hit Sortta.

The white haired female quickly casted a spell that helped to soften the blow from her teammates. Ruben uses this chance to use a high powered fire spell to destroy the crystal from his opposing team.

"Fire Magic: Flaming ball!" He shouted as a circular flame zoomed towards Y/N's team crystal. 

Before it go the chance to reach it, the flame crashed into an invisible force before it started swirling around the crystal instead. A flaming tornado was formed in front of everyone's eyes.

" Well that's convenient" Y/N stated when she watched everything play out. She hasn't used this spell before so she didn't know how it would react to a flame spell.

Now she knows.

"Woah!" Rill watched the flaming tornado with wide eyes. More and more inspiration come into his mind as he picked up his paintbrush.

Y/N moved in front of her Crystal and glanced at her two teammates who were passed out.

"Elemental Water magic: Waterfall" She chanted and waved her hand towards Ruben. A huge wave of water crashed into him. It felt like a heavy boulder was thrown at him instead causing him to immediately pass out. " Ok. Now it's even" She sighed as she looked at Rill.

"Ahuhuhuhu" Rill giggled before he swung is paintbrush towards her" Picture Magic: Twisted Blue Water!" He chanted.

A huge tornado made from water made it's way towards Y/N who just stared at it head on.

"Elemental Wind Magic: Twin Tornados" She chanted when the got closer to her. Two wind made tornados collided with Rills Magic as it battled to undo the water tornado.

Wind pushed Rill slightly back when the wind tornados bumped into the water Tornado, over and over again. The wind caused Y/N's hair to whip around in the air, as she kept her eyes on the pale blue haired male.

" Picture Magic: Chasing Fireflies" Rill laughed while swinging his paintbrush in the air again.

Thousands of fireflies made from fire swarmed out from his Grimoire as it connected to the three tornados. The fireflies started forming into it's own tornados as it sunk into the wind tornados and started twisting in the opposite directions.

"Oh my Mana!" Someone gasped as they witnessed the scene from below.

"She's holding her own against a Captain" Another one stated.

"How does she have so many different Magic types" One stated in confusion. 

"It doesn't matter" Someone snorted, " She is clearly going to lose. Captain Rill's Magic is overpowering hers. The Wind Magic is going to disappear".

"My Love, never loses" Leopold shouted when he heard that comment.

"Yeah! Y/N is awesome!" Asta joined in.

The Wizard King leaned forward in his seat as he witnessed the different types of Magic that the white haired female was producing.

'Her Magic' He thought to himself, 'It produces so many different spells but it's not that thick. She doesn't look at her Grimoire unless she is using a new spell. How can she use a spell without turning to the page?'

The White haired female flipped through the pages of her Grimoire and smiled when she saw an interesting spell.

"Elemental Land Magic: Mother Natures Hands" She chanted right before a huge boom resided around the battlefield. 

Two huge hands made from dirt and roots rose up from the ground. It clapped it's hands together causing a huge gust of wind to dispel all of the tornados in one go.

Once it finished it's job the hands sunk back down into the ground as if it never appeared. 

Rill gushed over the beauty of the females magic, and noted that it was strong. Both her defense and offense magic was powerful. 

More powerful than a Captains.

He knew that he couldn't win against her magic no matter his status. It amazes him on why she isn't a captain. From what he saw, she can use the elements to her disposal. The Land Magic she just did, was one of the most powerful earth magic that anyone could do.

Well, according to the book he read before.

Raising his hand, Rill bowed respectfully. He knew what he had to do.

" I Rill Boismortier, Give up" He shouted.

________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note: Thank you for reading this. Sorry, this week has been so long, and this is the first time that I went on my laptop from the last update. I'm glad I got it done though. Chapter Forty Four coming soon~

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

33.9K 1K 125
Tyrus, orphaned at a very young age was taken and raised in the Forsaken Realm, Hage Village to be exact by Father Orsi Orfai and Sister Lily Aquaria...
203K 7.3K 123
Ranked #1 04/02/20 , 14/03/20 , 27/05/20 , 12/09/20 , 08/10/20; 16/09/20; 13/10/20 , 20/12/20 , 10/10/21 , 04/11/21 , 24/11/21 , 09/01/22 , 19/01/22...
66.2K 2.2K 16
The first time he saw you in the Magic Knights Exam. He swear to god, that you were the prettiest girl he ever laid his eyes on. You stand out in th...
361K 14.4K 45
(Y/n) doesn't remember her past except for her name, and she was lucky enough to have been found and brought to an orphanage. She grew up with Asta a...