No One Else (Dior Johnson)

By MrsDiorr

After spending majority of his life feeling alone Dior, a very quiet and timid young man meets Isaiah a girl... More

Diclaimers and copyright
Cast
Prologue
No Witnesses
Silence
Roll some more
N.A.M.E
RememberYou
Gone
Pearly Gates
COLD
Armed And Dangerous
Talk 2 U
DisappointedButNotSurprised
WannaBeMyFriend
NotSoSweetDreams
Not An Update
Broken Rules
Broken Rules Pt2
FavouriteFlavour
GetYou
NeedMe
Unknown Lover
PrideIsTheDevil
WetDreamz
Revelations
HavingEverythingRevealed
MyRider
Announcement
GoodDays
Drained
Feelings
TheStartOfTheEnd
ForYou
Karma
Regrets

Floods

966 54 46
By MrsDiorr

"Want You To Hear Me Screaming Heavy Breathing. I Don't Need A Reason Baby"

-Girls Need Love
Summer Walker

Short Chapter

*A Few Weeks Later*

Isaiah was at home getting ready for Michas birthday party. Today her nephew would be turning four and she was so excited. Finally the rest of her family would meet him. Every one was anticipating this meeting.

Today would also be the Isaiah's first time seeing her dad and aunt after the two incidents which was almost a month and a half ago. She wasn't looking forward to seeing them. And to take matters from bad to worse Josiah invited Dior of course.

Dior was like a magnet to kids. They absolutely adored him for some reason and Micah was no exception so Dior wouldn't miss his birthday.

Isaiah was a little nervous for Dior to meet her family since they all tend to get pretty reckless with their words but she could too. She just didn't want Dior to feel incomfortable.

She got dressed in a pink one piece that matched with the wig she had installed. She did her make up and soon she was ready. The party didn't start until 12pm. It was now 8am. Isaiah had to be out early to help. The party was being held her father's home since his yard was way bigger than Josiah's.

Gina would be providing all the catering for the party free of charge for her first grandson which she was excited for unlike her husband who was still very skeptical of Adore her version of events.

She quickly left out the house and made her way there. In no time she arrived at the huge two storey family home.

She could smell the delicious treats cooking even from the outside. She entered the house and the smell grew even more intoxicating. She trailed to the kitchen and was met by endless amounts of food.

There was food that was already cooked, some meat and corn that needs to be thrown on the grill and a lot of finger foods. Her mouth watered at the sight.

"Hey baby" Gina saw her. She immediately walked over to her and they enveloped each other in a hug. "I haven't seen you in such a long time" she smiled at her step daughter.

"I know. But you barely answer my calls"

"I've been so busy. I just did catering for two weddings last week and now it's the party. I am exhausted"

"But you look amazing" Isaiah complemented her.

Gina smiled at the compliment. She did look amazing. Despite being 40 years old she still had a very youthful glow. Her face was wrinkle and blemish free.

"Me? Look at you. Just stunning" Isaiah looked down at her outfit. It was early but according to the weather forecast it would get hotter later on so she kept it simple with a plain white dress and some flops.

"Thank you" she gave her a wide smile. They continued talking as they prepared the last few things. A few more family members arrived and also begun to help.

Everything was going smoothly so they were done in no time. In an effort to avoid her dad for a little longer Isaiah decided to to go to Messiah's old room.

From the room she could hear her brothers sharing a laugh with their dad. She rolled her eyes at the thought of having to see him.

She plopped down on the neatly done queen sized bed. She had her phone in hand so she pulled it out and dialed Dior's number. It rang for a little before he answered.

"Wassup" he answered.

"Hey. Where you at?" She asked eagerly.

"On my way to pick up Kani then we'll come there" he answered. She frowned since that would take about an hour.

"Okay I'll see you then"

"Aight. Fix yo face I'll be there soon" he assured her.

They said they're goodbyes and hung up.

● ● ● ●

Dior hung up the phone and put it in his pocket. He looked up laying his eyes on Wilson who sat on the other side of the room tied up to a chair.

The man looked petrified. Dior found it very pathetic how much of a coward he was. He placed his gloves back on before turning to completely face the pale man.

He pulled his 9mm out and took a few steps closer to Wilson who was starting to panic more at the sight of the gun. He tried his best to scream but his mouth was stuffed with a peice of cloth and covered over with duct tape so his sounds were muffled.

Without warning Dior ripped off the tape causing the man's lips to stinh. Wilson quickly spat out the gag and took a well needed deep breathe.

"What so you want from me?" He coughed out. He took deep breathes which was all that could be heard in the empty room.

Dior thought about just shooting the man and going about his day since he didn't feel like talking but a part of him wanted to let Wilson know the reason why his life would end today.

"You don't have nothing I want Wilson" Dior shrugged. "This shit right here is about respect. You took shit too far involving my girl that night"

"Come on Logan. You don't wanna do this. Just let me go and I'll stay out your hair" Wilson pleaded.

"We both know that's not happening" Dior cocked the gun back looking in the barrel before pointing it at a panicking Wilson. Tears were streaming out the man's eyes.

"Please I have a wife and kids. Spare me please" he screamed.

"And those girls you helped trafik had families too" Dior looked straight in his eyes. Wilson thought no one knew of this but he was wrong. Wilson was working with the late mayor to keep this business on the down low.

Dior had already taken care of the Mayor it was only a matter of time to do the same with Wilson. The situation involving Isaiah only lit the fire for him to do it sooner.

"Last words?" Dior asked as he stood at a blood spatter free area.

"Tell my wif-..." He was cut off by a bullet in between his eyes.

Dior looked down at his outfit making sure they had no blood stains. Satisfied that he was still clean he sent Sekani a text informing him that he'll be there to pick him up soon.

○ ○ ○

Upon arrival at his grand mothers house he spots two cars in the driveway. One belonging to his grand mother and another that belongs to his older cousin Zamiah.

He huffed at the though of seeing her. He didn't have an issue with her at all in fact her and her younger brother are his only cousins that he didn't mind. She was just always too happy to see him.

He honked the horn two times only then waited. Soon three people walked out the house all with bags and boxes of gifts for Micah. Even though Zimiah and Zaylin weren't invited he knew Josiah wouldn't mind having them there.

Dior presses the button to open the boot so they could put their gifts with his. Miah rushed to the passenger seat and reached over the consul to give Dior a big hug which he received awkwardly.

"Hey Tiny" she smiled brightly calling him the nickname she gave him as a baby since he was quite small for his age at the time.

"Get out my face Miah" he pushed her off.

"What's good D" Zay greeted his cousin.

"Dior nodded his head at the fifteen year old boy then at his brother. He pulled his phone out his pocket feeling it vibrate. He opened the two attachments Isaiah sent him.

Isaiah🔐

How do I look😊

Before he could even reply back he heard Zimiah squeal in excitement. Dior shoved his phone back in his pocket noticing that's what caught his cousins attention.

"She's so pretty" she beamed. "I thought Kani was lying"

Dior stale faced Sekani through the rearview mirror causing Sekani to look around awkwardly.

"Is she gonna be there today?"

Dior simply nodded his head.

* *

As they pulled up they spotted Isaiah outside with a few of her cousins. Dior's eyes remained on her with every movement he made. She looked absolutely amazing as usual.

He saw one of the people point in their direction causing Isaiah to spot them making their way towards them. She smiled at the sight of her man. She went and met them halfway.

She greeted them with a "hey" and a wave.

"Hey. I'm Zimiah, these two knuckleheads cousin" she smiled introducing herself.

"I'm Isaiah. It's nice to meet you" Isaiah introduced herself.

"What's up little mama. The names Zay. Can I just say how beautiful how you look" Zay reached his hand out for Isaiah's causing Dior to smack it away.

"Nice to meet to Zay" Isaiah laughed at the young boys antics. "You guys can leave the gifts on the table in the backyard" Isaiah informed them.

Dior gave his gifts to Sekani and Zay to put away for him. Isaiah took his hand in hers and led him inside the house. Dior nodded his head at the men and said his "hellos" to the women Isaiah informally introduced him to. She made sure to keep the interactions short knowing it wasn't something Dior enjoyed.

"You okay?" Isaiah asked him. They were in the second family room she chose to come here for a little while since it was empty.

Dior nodded his head pulling her closer. He wrapped his arms around her waist and positioned his face in the crook of her neck taking in her sweet scent.

Isaiah rubbed his back slowly. She could tell he was out if it today.

"You miss me?" She asked him in babyish manner. He kissed her neck a few times before replying with a low "Mmhm" and a tighter squeeze causing her heart to melt.

He had been wanting to hold on to her like this since he dropped her off at home the night before. Never in his life has he ever wanted someone in his personal space so much.

He stood up striaght to look at her face. "You so beautiful" he placed his lips on hers before she could say anything back. His hands remained on her waist.

"Yo shit taste good" He licked his lips tasting her strawberry gloss.

"Don't do that" she laughed and reached her hand to wipe the rest off his lips. "You look handsome" she smirked.

"I like this colour" he ran his hands through the long hair.

"Thank you" she blushed. She installed it herself the night before and she was proud of the outcome and the colour she picked.

"Let's go get something to eat" she suggested. Dior pushed himself off the wall he was leaning against and followed behind his girl. She led him out to the backyard where it seemed like everyone was getting ready to sing happy birthday to her nephew.

They younger kids sat at the main table. Micah sat in the middle with Aria next to him. He had a mug on his face seeing kids that he didn't know sitting at his table. He only knew Ari and they managed to become best friends in a short span of time.

The crowd started singing as Adore and Josiah brought the spiderman cake out. Micah face changed into a big smile when he saw the cake causing the guests to laugh in the middle of the song.

They placed the cake in front of him. He looked memorized at the sight of it. He kept shaking Ari and pointing at the cake.

"Make a wish baby" Adore said to her son. A few people managed to grumble. They didn't like Adore because of the fact that she kept Josiah from his son for so long.

He thought about it for a few seconds before blowing out the candles causing everyone to clap.

(Lets use our imagination *In Robin's voice* )

People separated off to go dish up others just hung around the yard and a few people stayed behind at the main table taking pictures of the kids.

"Dee" Ari screamed excitedly when she saw Dior. She caught Micah's attention who got excited as well. He wiggled out of his mom's hold and ran to Dior along with Ari. Dior knelt down allowing them to enter in his arms giving them both a lengthy hug.

"Happy birthday little man" he ruffled Micha's soft curls causing him to giggle.

"Thank you" the little boy said happily.

The kids pulled him to the table and started talking his ears off about the party and everything else under the sun. He was so focused on them that he didn't notice Isaiah's father charging towards him.

"You need to get out of my house" Steven spoke sternly catching Dior's attention who frowned. He never got along the man before but they didn't have issues that he knew of so the sudden hostility threw him for a loop.

"Pops what the hell?" Josiah who sat across from Dior and the kids spoke. Tyronne was also surprised with the older man's attitude.

"This man needs to leave right now" he said louder catching a few people's attention. Dior chuckled softly before getting up and straightening his clothes.

"You need to turn that all the way down" Aria scrunched up her face and placed her hands on her hips. She didn't like the way this man was talking to her godfather. Dior pulled the little girl back to calm her down.

"Ahh shit. Tari'q come get your thing" Tyronne called out laughing.

"What did you just say to me little girl?" Steven asked in shock. He was taken back by the little girls sass.

"Did I stutter?" She imitated her granny as she snaked her neck.

Tari'q arrived and quickly scooped up his daughter and stood off to the side to gauge what was going on.

"What's going on here" Isaiah walked up with two plates in hand. She never expected to find her father and boyfriend after being gone for a few minutes.

"Tell your little gangbanger boyfriend to get off my property" the man spoke without looking at his daughter.

"You dead ass right now?" Isaiah stared at her father in disbelief.

"Pops come on. This ain't the time" Messiah tried to help out.

Dior decided that he wanted nothing more to do with the situation.

"I'll see you later little man" he dapped Micah who snuggled against his mothers chest feeling a little scared of his grand father.

He was about to just leave peacefully but seeing Steven smirk at the "victory" pissed him off. He grabbed Isaiah by the neck and began tounging her down in front of her whole family.

Isaiah's father immediately tried to lunge at him but was held back by Josiah. He wasn't mad since he's done the same thing to piss of Brookes father before. He still didn't like the sight.

"Yooo" Tari'q gassed with his fist over his mouth.

Dior pulled away and walked towards the front of the house. Isaiah stood in a daze before coming back to earth. She apologised to her brother and Adore before following behind Dior.

When she finally caught up he was almost on his way out the door. She grabbed her phone that she had left charging in the kitchen. She made sure to bring the plates she made cause she didn't he through all that to not at least leave with some food.

"You don't gotta leave with me Isaiah. I'll understand if you wanna stay" Dior looked over at her. Instead of replying she buckled her seatbelt in and got comfortable in her seat.

● ● ●

They ended up just driving around the city the whole day just talking in the car. They didn't even eat any of the food they gave it to a homeless man instead.

Hours and hours had gone by it was almost midnight and they were back at Dior's place. They had already taken separate showers but Isaiah was back in the bathroom doing her skin routine while Dior sat on the side of the bathtub watching her.

He phone started buzzing so she picked it up from the vanity and unlocked it.

Tari'q And The Chipmunks

Tari'q🙄💚

Yo where Bonnie and Clyde at💀

TyTy💛

Where they at for real
They left us there feeling real awkward there😂

Kaniii💙

And they left me too. Had to go back home with Ri'q non driving ass.

Tari'q🙄💚

Shut the fuck up. I couldn't even eat in peace cause ole dude kept side eyeing my kid😭😭 Ari need to sit her ass down somewhere

TyTy💛

Never leave it unattended💀
Her ass finna have us fighting people cause she talk like she grown😭

Bestie Westie😍

Y'all please get this little boy Zay. Tell me why he's in my DM's😂

TyTy💚

That fast ass little boy😑 you told him you got a nigga.

Bestie Westie😍

Tell my why he said " A Zay a day keeps yo nigga away"
I fucking died. If he don't get his underage ass on🙄

Kanii💙

My guy ain't go no game.

Big Brother💘

I'm about to be a dad again😭😢

Tari'q🙄💚

Damn bout to have another kid on Brook...smdh you whore

Big Brother💘

Brooks the one who's pregnant dummy

Isaiah decided to get out her messages. She put her phone on flight mode and walked over to who watched her intently. She was dressed comfortably in a cropped tank top and a pair of short tights.

She stood in front of Dior who wore only a pair of basket ball shorts. He pulled her in laying his head on her chest. He started smacking her butt and jiggling it up and down. Isaiah put her camera on and faced it towards the large bathroom mirror catching Dior's attention who flipped his finger at the camera.

*imaginationnn*

  "You're so mean. Why would you do that" she playfully smacked him.

"You smell so good" he said randomly. His hand crept up her top squeezing her already hard nipples causing her breath to hitch. He sucked on her neck making her more of a breathless mess.

"You gon let me eat you?" He asked in a low voice with a harder squeeze of her nipple. She nodded her head quickly.

Dior picked her using the back of her thighs. He led them to his room when her gently lay her down on the bed. He wasted no time pulling her underwear off her body revealing her glistening sex. Dior's mouth watered at the gorgeous sight.

He started with a lick from the center going up causing Isaiah to let out a breathe she didn't know she was holding in. He devoured her like his life depended on it.

The sounds of her moans and her name flowing out her mouth so beautifully had him growing in his pants. He ignored his own urges and only focused on her.

In no time her legs shook as she unraveled. A few profanities slipping through her lips. Dior lapped up her juices then moved further up to let her taste herself from his lips. She could feel Dior's Manhood poking at her stomach.

Unexpectedly for the both of them she reached down grabbing him through his pants causing him to hiss.

Her eyes widened feeling the side if it. From what she could tell so far it was thick.

Dior moved her hand placing them both over her head. He attached his lips to her neck kissing, sucking and nibbling on her skin. She started growning frustrated at the teasing he was doing. She he hips upwards causing him to look down.

"What you want from me mama" he went lower allowing her to feel his full length on her thigh. She swallowed hard.

"I want you" she said breathlessly.

"What you want from me he placed his lip on her nipple swirling his tounge around. She continued to be antsy. She found it impossible to stay still.

"I want you inside me" she admitted only above a whisper.

"You want me to fuck you?" He whispered in her ear earning a frantic nod from her.

"You sure about this?" He removed his hands from her. "Imma need you to use your words aight"

"I want to do this Dior. I'm ready" she stated. He nodded and placed a kiss on her lips.

He walked over to a draw where he pulled out the gold paper wrapped object. Isaiah was so eager to experience this.

Dior tore the wrapping open and spat the excess to the other side. He stood at the edge of the bed and removed his pants setting himself free. Isaiah stared as he placed the condom on the thick, long and veiny dick.

He looked her straight in her eyes as positioned himself in between her legs. "You sure you're ready to do this?" He asked again.

"I'm more than ready" she spoke honestly. "Are you?" She asked as well.

"I'm ready baby"

He looked down as he placed the shaft within her fat folds. "We Can stop any time you want to" she replied with a okay.

Dior slowly slid himself inside her causing her to his Dior halted his movements but Isaiah instantly told him to continue. He placed kisses on her neck sliding in some more.

He pulled out slowly then continued this motion to help her get used to it. She was feeling more relaxed but she wasn't really enjoying it yet.

Dior sped up his pace and add a curve to his stroke. He stopped kissing Isaiah and sunk his teeth into his bottom lip.

"You feel so fucking good" he complimented her. A moan escaped her lips. Dior grabbed he by her neck causing her to face him but her eyes were closed.

"Look at me while I'm fucking you" Dior demanded. Her eyes fluttred slowly. "You look so good taking this dick" he gassed her up.

"It feels so good baby" she moaned loudly. "Go faster" she pulled him in closer. He did just that and soon felt her tight walls clench around him.

"Shit" he whispered to himself. The sounds of their bodies colliding and her moans were driving them crazy.

He felt her tighten even more around him. Isaiah's breaths were all over the place and so was her mind. She felt the familiar pit in her stomach that soon followed with her legs shaking uncontrollably as she creeamed all over him. Dior watched himself go in and out of her and soon came behind her.

Dior watched his girlfriend in admiration as he bare chest rose and fell.

"Can we do it again?" She asked enthusiastically making Dior laugh.

"You sure?" He asked to make sure. He could go all night but it was her first time so he didn't want to do too much.

"I'm positive" she leaned up and kissed him.

*   *   *

Hey💀

I do not know what to call that hot mess.

I am sleepy as fuck so I don't say much but leave your thoughts on this chapter.

This was not how it was supposed to end. I changed it last minute. It was so cringe. I might rewrite tomorrow when I'm not so sleepy.

Like and comment. Also share the book.

From this^^

To this👇😂

"He had been wanting to hold on to her like this since he dropped her off at  home the night before. Never in his life has he ever wanted someone in his personal space so much"

Dior so fake💀

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 3.7K 34
Work #9 // Shawn Carter, the #1 overall NBA Draft Pick in college basketball, is one of the greatest shooting guards in college history, a...
963 35 36
Mix Viking Blood and Sports, you get the most competitive, enthusiastic, and unforgiving group of scary people. This is a story of Henry 'Hiccup' Had...
78.2K 1.6K 23
I never really thought about love. I never thought I'd be one of those girls falling in love. Never thought I'd need someone so much. Never thought...
315K 6.8K 32
#624 in Teen fiction on October 3, 2017 #949 in Teen fiction on October 9, 2017 #178 in Teen fiction on October 14, 2017 #136 In #Mute on January 10...