Honey; Draco Malfoy

By justlikeyourstories

โ๐‡๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ; ๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅโž โ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ... More

Introduction
Sweet Like Honey
The 14th Floor
No Sugar
Love In A Photograph
Shiny๏ฟผ Black Shoes
Underdesk Work
Pumpkin Spice
A Bone To Pick
Trapped
Elderflower Wine
Cloudy Minds
I Dont Like Repeating Myself
Drunk At 6:30?
Delicate Kisses
My Boss Is A Massive Asshole
Penetrative Permission๏ฟผ
So Green
Sit-Ups
Home Not Alone
Over As Fast As It Begun
Im Totally Fine
And There Were Three
Her
TeddyBear
Pasta Fixes Everything
Pale Blue
Stay
Pretty For Me
Barbie Boutique
Witch
The More You Know
Yellow
Memory Lane
Voice Your Frustration
Brake Time
Elephant In A Crystal Shop
My Star In The Sky

20 Questions

2.6K 86 83
By justlikeyourstories

Honey Ilona

It felt like hours.

Sitting silently in a dark room, my head pushed back against the wall as Alena softly snored on my lap. I played with my thumbs as I looked up and saw that it was still light outside.

I had no clue how long we had been in here for as there was no clock and I didn't have my phone. I could of asked Mr Malfoy but I didn't wanna talk to him and it seemed as though he didn't wanna talk to me either.

Every now and then I could hear his steps walk around or the click of his phone as he typed—I'm not sure who he was typing too because there was no reception but I guess there was no harm in trying.

I sighed and carefully pushed Alena off my lap. Seeing her still fast asleep, I stood to my feet and stretched my muscles. I was gonna be in here for a while so why not explore a little bit.

There was dozens of furniture covered and paintings hung high. Every time I pulled a sheet, dust partials flew up my nose and made me sneeze. Each piece of furniture was more common then the last, nothing I uncovered was interesting. There was a couple of lounges, a piano, a set of draws and even a fridge.

I huffed standing in the middle of the room and trying to think of something to do until another piece of furniture in the corner of the room caught my eye. It was still covered by a white sheet and I couldn't help but wonder how I didn't notice it before.

I furrowed my eyes brows and walked up to it, It stood tall, much taller then I was. I tugged on the sheet and let it fall to the ground. I took a large step back so the sheet wouldn't fall on top of me and coughed as the amount of dust that fell of was astonishing.

Once it cleared a bit and was safe to open my eyes, I gasped. It seemed to be some sort of cabinet? I had never seen one of these before—at least I think so. The wood was a dark oak and something felt odd, like it was seeping with negative energy.

Dark magic.

I frowned and reached my hand out to caress the Latin carvings on the door. Something about this Cabinet just seemed so familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Don't touch that" I flinched and jumped back, clutching my racing heart as I looked at Mr Malfoy standing behind me.

"Why? What is it?" I asked, stepping back so he could step forward.

"It's a vanishing cabinet" he said, not looking at me but up at the furniture that was even taller then him.

"Vanishing cabinet?" I had never heard of one of those before "What the hell is a Vanishing cabinet?"

"That's a Vanishing cabinet" he said, taking his and out of his pocket and pointing.

"Obviously" I scoffed "I mean, what is it? What does it do?"

"Well, A pair of Vanishing Cabinets will act as... like, a passage between two places. If you put something in one, it will appear in the other. They were really popular in 1970, the first wizarding war but went, kind of extinct after that" he explained.

"How do you know that?" I asked curiously.

He sucked in a breath, parting his lips to say something but deciding against it and shrugging "I read about it in a book"

I nodded, looking back at the 'Vanishing Cabinet' and then I realised.

"Wait—" I gasped "I've seen one of these before!" I laughed "We had one in the room of requirement at Hogwarts"

He snapped his head towards me, looking alarmed in a way "H-How do you know that?"

"During my sixth year I used to use the room of requirement as sort of an escape place. All the trinkets and old stuff used to amuse me. I spent almost the whole year trying to repair a music box" I laughed "Never did get it fix it but it took my mind off... things"

"And you found the Cabinet?"

"I came across it one time" I shrugged "But it was magically bound shut. I couldn't open it  so I left it" I looked up at it one more time before walking away and then I stopped "That's it! Magic" I smiled and pulled out my wand, rushing towards the door.

"What are you doing?" He asked in a board tone.

I ignored him and proceeded to point my wand towards the door "Bombarda" the blue light shot out of my wand and I expected it to break down the door but instead it Ricocheted off the wood and shot into the air, dissipating on the ceiling. I frowned "What?"

"You think I didn't try that?" Mr Malfoy scoffed "Wards" he muttered "this is a muggle building. You can't do magic unless you're in your apartment"

I groaned and turned around, slouching against the door "It's so boring in here"

"Yeah well it's your fault we're in here" he muttered.

I said nothing, not having the energy to argue with him right now "What time is it?"

He pulled his phone from his pocket, turning the screen to his face. I watched as the LED lit up the side of his face, illuminating the sharp edges of his nose and jawline "12:30"

"What!?" I groaned. We have only been in here for an hour!? "This is torture"

"Tell me about it" he mumbled, taking a seat back down on his chair.

I took a deep breath out and slid down the door, Keeping my back pressed against it and my knees tucked up to my chest. As I sat still, I noticed that it was starting to get hot in here. I sighed and leant forwards, beginning to take off my sweater.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Taking off my sweater or do I have to ask permission?" He shrugged and sat back. I shook my head and continued to pull it over my head, messing up my hair in the process.

I threw it to the ground beside me and leant back against the door. It was still hot but there was nothing else I could take off without exposing myself.

"It's hot in here" I complained "Why is it so hot in here?"

"I don't know what you're talking about" he said, his eyes closed and head thrown back just like before. I don't know what it was but I suddenly had the urge to sit on his lap— "Stop staring at me"

I shook my head and reverted my eyes to my lap. I cleared my throat and Brought my legs back to my chest.

"Do you wanna talk?" I asked suddenly.

"About?"

"I don't know" I shrugged, questioning why I even asked that in the first place "Anything. I'm bored and we're not going anywhere so we might as well make conversation"

"Hmm" he turned his head to the side and opened his eyes "I'm good"

"Oh c'mon" I teased "Don't be a prat" he continued to ignore me "I'll just keep asking until you answer me—"

"Oh for fucks sake" he groaned and sat up on his seat "What do you wanna know?"

"Mmm" I thought for a second "Oh—here's one" I smiled "How come you don't like people calling you Draco? What's you're problem?"

He blinked at me for a second before scoffing "I don't have a 'problem' with it. It's just more professional for employees to address me as their boss and not their friend"

"Vivian calls you Draco" I noted "Merlin she hates me. I wonder why she hates me so much?" I added.

"Yeah I wonder" He mumbled sarcastically "Vivian doesn't address me as Draco, She addresses me like everyone else. The only times she calls me my first name is in conversation"

"Ok" I trailed off "Who's the baby you're holding in that photo? The one on your desk?" I don't know where all these questions came from. They just flew out of me one by one and each one I was legitimately curious about but too afraid to ask.

"Oh yeah, I forgot you snooped around in my office" he scoffed "Her name's Everleigh and she's my niece"

"You have siblings?" I rose an eye brow.

"What is this? 20 questions or some shit?" He groaned.

I gasped with an excited smile "You know that game!?"

"Oh for Salazar's sake" he breathed out "Everleigh is my friends daughter" he closed his eyes to compose his self for a second "I'm an only child" 

"Oh" I nodded "Well, I have a brother, his name is Jackson. He's three years older then me—although sometimes he acts so immature—"

"Listen, Ilona" he stopped me "I'm gonna neck myself before this conversation's over so please talk about something else"

"Ok, here's another question. Why do you call me Ilona instead of Honey? You are the only one" I turned my body towards his, shaking him that he had my full attention.

"You don't call me Draco, I don't call you Honey" he shrugged "Plus, who the fuck names their kid Honey?"

I scoffed "Who names their kid, Draco?" I crossed my arms and he didn't respond "Exactly. Don't come at me for my name"

"Hey, I've got a question" he smirked and leant forward on his chair "What is with the clips in your hair? They're absolutely hideous" his eyes skimmed over my hair with an amused glint.

"They're bumblebee's. My dad gave them to me when I was 16" I said quietly, my mood instantly dampening in the slightest.

"Well, tell your dad to take them back. You look like a child" he teased.

"My fathers dead" I said and watched his face drop slightly "I'm done with this conversation. You can be a miserable arsehole in your own corner" I sniffled and pushed myself off the ground, walking back to where Alena was still sound asleep.

Please, open the door.

Got lost in the promise of a love I've never known.

That hit different.

Word count 1720.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 8.3K 29
๊’ฐ ๐€๐Œ๐€๐‘๐€๐๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐„. ๊’ฑ โœง ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜† โ†ณ [๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’š ๐’‘๐’๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“] เฟ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ โŠฑ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—†!๐—ˆ๐–ผ ๐—‘ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—ˆ ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—’ โŠฑ ๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ฌ๐–ฏ๐–ซ๐–ค๐–ณ...
12.3K 523 14
Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy hate each other. But this isn't what happens to people that hate each other. As their lives fall apart, can either man...
211K 3.4K 56
"๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...
243K 4.4K 53
~ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ~