𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓, teen...

By afternoonbliss

the pack had a very normal summer. no supernatural incidents or situations happening. after the whole kissing... More

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐄𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋
𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐎
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌
𝐒𝐈𝐗: 𝐓𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄: 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐔𝐏
𝐓𝐄𝐍: 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋 𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄: 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒?
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘: 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐑 𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒𝐄
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐄𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐒
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐍𝐄𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐈
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗: 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒?
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐅𝐎𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄: 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄, 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘: 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐎 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋

1.4K 87 91
By afternoonbliss

————
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥
————
❝ᴍᴏsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇʟʏ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ sᴄᴏᴛᴛ. ❞
————

ᴀᴜʀᴏʀᴀ ᴀɴᴅ sᴄᴏᴛᴛ ᴘᴜʟʟᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ғʀᴏɴᴛ ғ eichen house. they had just found out that stiles was gonna check in to the place after the nogitsune possessed him. the two werewolves weren't really pleased with the news, especially with the reputation that the mental institution has. i mean, william barrow was literally there a few weeks later.

"why didn't you tell us?" scott questioned once they climbed out of aurora's car.

"because we wanted to avoid something like this." noah answered.

"it's only 72 hours." stiles then informed.

"did you guys forget this is this same place where barrow came from?" aurora asked, looking between the two stilinskis. "the same guy who had a tumor inside of him filled with flies."

"you don't know everything yet." scott then told noah.

"i know enough. nogitsune, kitsunes, oni, or whatever they're called." noah said.

"wow, that was actually all surprisingly correct." stiles mumbled.

"scott, ror, i saw an mri that looked exactly like my wife's. and it terrifies me." noah continued, making aurora look down at the ground. "i'm headed down to l.a. tomorrow to talk to a specialist."

"then why are you putting him in here?" scott questioned.

"he's not. it was my decision." stiles answered, making his best friends look at him.

"stiles, we can't help you if you're in here." aurora told him.

"and i can't hurt you both." stiles pointed out.

"but what if you hurt someone in there?" aurora shot back.

stiles looked at her, not having an answer to her question. he knew she was right, but his top priority was not to hurt the two people that he considered his brother and sister. he remembers what he did to them; the twisting of the sword and kicking aurora in the face. . . twice. he had hurt them, and he didn't want to hurt them again or any other people he cared about.

"deaton's to some ideas. argent's calling people." scott then informed. "we're gonna find something. and if we can't. . ."

"if you can't, then you have to do something for me, okay?" stiles continued, stepping towards the werewolves. "make sure i never got out."

"come on." noah mumbled.

with that, the stiles and noah walked towards the gate, a buzzing echoing through the air. the both of them walked through the gate, leaving the two werewolves standing there.

"i have a feeling this isn't gonna turn out like he hopes it is." aurora mumbled, continuing to watching them walk up the stairs. "like. . . a big feeling."

➶︎ ☠︎ 𓃦 ☠︎ ➶︎

aurora, allison, and scott was currently standing at the front desk in the animal clinic. deaton was on the other side, sitting down while chris was currently on the phone. aurora was behind allison, her arms wrapped around the huntress' waist while her head was on the short girl's shoulder. with everything going on, this was her only source of comfort. it's not like allison was complaining, she had missed aurora during the last few days.

"did you have any trouble with ikeda?" chris questioned.

"only minor." deaton answered. "the white wolf was exactly where you said it would be. but we have two problems now. first the lichen is not a cure. it'll wear off in a matter of days."

"but while it does work, the oni won't go after stiles, right?" chris asked.

"i hope. eichen house has an unusual history. it might not be all that safe for the oni there as well." deaton said, not making aurora feel better.

"what's the second problem?"

"i checked with your contacts in japan. the yakuza boss you saw killed by the oni never found the scroll."

"what scroll?" scott and aurora questioned in unison.

"a shugendo scroll." deaton answered. "the shugendo were the ascetic mystics of japan."

"the scroll had information on how to exorcise a nogitsune." chris added.

"so we need to find that scroll?" scott asked.

"exactly." deaton nodded. "and i did get a name of the man who last purchased it. kincaid."

"wasn't he with katashi?" aurora asked allison, making the argent girl nod.

"he's the guy you and isaac met to buy the gun." allison reminded.

"sounds like katashi wanted the scroll for himself." deaton said.

"but stilinski already told me nothing like it was found among his things." chris informed on the other end of the call. "and a paranoid like katashi would keep it close. probably on him at all times."

"what does a shugendo scroll look like?" allison questioned.

deaton stood up from his seat and turned around before he opened a drawer and pulled out a thick scroll. he looked down at it as he turned back to face the three teens. "something like this."

allison took the scroll from him, looking at it closely. "do these come in different sizes?"

"any size."

"then i think i know where it might be." allison mumbled.

➶︎ ☠︎ 𓃦 ☠︎ ➶︎

"my father said all of the katashi evidence is being moved to a federal lookup by armored car tonight. probably within the next few hours." allison informed as she led scott and the twins inside her apartment.

aurora and lydia was standing n the doorway of allison's room, both of them looking at each other with the same expressions on their faces.

"we're going to rob an armored car?" ethan questioned.

"well, we're going to try." lydia corrected.

with that, the group went into chris' office before the girls started to explain the plan step by step. first, lydia would take one of chris' trackers and put it on the back of the armored truck. then the twins would pretend that their bikes are broken down, making the truck stop. and while the driver helped them with the bikes, aurora, allison, scott would break into the truck and get the silver finger.

"this is a really bad plan." scott mumbled.

"well, our usual plan maker isn't here." aurora huffed, obviously missing stiles. "but it's gonna work. it has to."

"it's not that bad." lydia tried.

"it's not that good." ethan then said.

"none of us knows the route they're going to take. if allison can get one of her dad's gps trackers on the armored car, then we can follow it." lydia said, basically repeating the plan.

"so when it gets here -" allison started, pointing towards the spot on the map.

"we attack them?" aiden questioned.

"you're a dumbass." aurora simply said, glaring at him.

"what?" aiden asked, looking at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"we literally just went over the plan, and you got attack them from everything we said?" aurora pointed out, making the omega wolf shrug. she then turned to look at ethan with raised eyebrows. "did you understand what we're gonna do?"

"y - yeah." ethan nodded, a little scared at how snappy aurora was.

"your bikes will be in the middle of the road, looks like you guys get into an accident." lydia quickly interrupted, knowing that if it continued, aurora was gonna snap. "and when the driver gets out to help -"

"we attack him." aiden finished.

"no!" allison and lydia yelled in unison.

"if you want some violence to occur, i can punch you in the nose." aurora sarcastically suggested.

allison walked over to her, noticing the mood she was in. the huntress understood why she was in a bad mood, gently wrapping her arms around the taller girl's waist in hopes it would help calm her down.

"you'll distract him and scott or rori will break open the back door." lydia told aiden.

"most likely gonna be scott." aurora mumbled, leaning into allison's touch.

"i hope." scott then added.

"and you'll get katashi's finger." lydia finished.

"it's not his actual finger, is it?" ethan then asked.

"i'm getting a headache." aurora mumbled, bringing her hands up to rub her forehead.

"why aren't we just going to stilinski for help?"

"because if he gets caught, then it's the sheriff tampering with federal evidence." scott answered.

"guys, this is gonna work. we can do this." allison reassured as she rubbed aurora's back. "we're losing stiles. my dad's in jail for murder. we need to do this."

➶︎ ☠︎ 𓃦 ☠︎ ➶︎

aurora, allison, scott, and kira were crouched behind some cop cars. kira had appeared at the mccall residence because she wanted to help. the armored truck had pulled up in the spot and everyone was in their places. so here allison was, looking through the scope that was attached to her bow.

"you're up." she whispered towards kira.

the kitsune nodded before she got up, running over to the truck. the trio watched as she placed the tracker underneath the truck. but then, the back door to the building opens just as deputy parrish comes running out. kira quickly moved herself to the side of the truck.

"i think we forgot to add a step to the plan." aurora whispered, making both allison and scott look at her with annoyed looks. "sorry."

they turned back to see that parrish pulled out his gun, having it ready as he started to search the area. he slowly started to walk around the truck, kira taking a step deeper into the shadows that were coming from the truck.

"we have to do something." scott mumbled.

just as him and aurora was about to make a move, the back doors to the armored truck busted opened, revealing kincaid. they watched him grab parrish and spin him around before he pushed his head against the truck.

"who the hell is that?" scott questioned.

"kincaid." aurora and allison answered in unison.

"also known as. . . dude with the deep ass voice." aurora quickly added.

the trio walked up to the older werewolf, watching as he took the finger out of it's compartment. allison quickly aimed her crossbow at him as aurora swiftly made her claws extend. even if she barely had strength, she was still gonna fight because it meant that stiles was gonna turn out okay.

"we need that finger." scott told him, making him turn around.

"why should i give it to you?" kincaid questioned, a small smile appearing on his lips as he examined aurora's claws.

"there's a briefcase in there $150,000 in it." allison quickly answered.

"the scroll inside this prosthetic finger is worth three million." kincaid informed before he put said finger into his jacket pocket.

"give us the finger." scott demanded, making kincaid look at him and aurora with raised eyebrows. "you know what i mean."

aurora looked up onto the roof of the truck, seeing kira on it. "oh, no."

kira quickly jumped onto kincaid's back, the action barely affecting him as he stood there with a bored look. he then quickly grabbed onto kira's arm before he pulled her over his shoulder and onto the floor.

"i guess negotiations are over." kincaid said as he started to shift into his wolf form, a growl escaping his mouth.

aurora let out an ear piercing growl as well, her eyes glowing pink as her canines started to grow. allison quickly pulled the trigger on her crossbow, making an arrow fly forward and lunge it's way into kincaid's chest. he simply pulled it out, looking at it before he threw it to the floor. kira quickly pushed herself forward, going to swing at the bigger man. but he was faster, grabbing her by the throat and picking her up before he threw her against a wall.

he then quickly swung his claws at allison, making the huntress stumble over to where kira was. aurora immediately felt a fire appear inside her, another growl leaving her mouth as she ran towards the other werewolf. she swung her claws at his face, it barely affecting him. she did it again before she started punching him in his stomach. she went to go swing again, but he caught her arm, doing the same thing with her other. he then head butted her, making her stumble to the ground.

scott quickly jumped in, going to swing a punch at the werewolf in front of him. kincaid quickly pulled his arm froward, making the alpha bend down. kincaid then punched him in his back, scott falling onto the ground. the older wolf then kicked the mccall boy in his stomach, aurora watching as her brother turned over onto his back as he gasped.

kincaid then crouched down, still shifted. "you have the eyes of an alpha, but where's the strength?"

"right here." aurora growled, taking whatever strength she had left in her body as she lunged towards the werewolf.

just as she did that, ethan and aiden jumped down from the platform above them in their wolf form. the three of them quickly started to take turns hitting the big wolf in front of them. she ran over to the brick wall next to them, jumping onto it before she pushed herself off, doing a showtime kick tp kincaid's face.

that seemed to have put him down, the giant wolf falling to the ground.  aurora stopped her violent antics, immediately shifting as she fell onto the ground, feeling weak from all of the strength she used. allison quickly ran to her, helping her up. ethan and aiden continued fighting kincaid, throwing him onto the ground.

"ethan, aiden. . ." scott started, getting up from the floor.

"stop!" lydia yelled, running in front of kincaid so that the twins wouldn't hurt him.

"you want him to come after us?" aiden asked the strawberry blonde. he then turned towards aurora and scott. "scott, rori -"

"aurora." the hastings girl quickly corrected, sending the omega a glare.

"aurora, we've seen guys like this. trust us. he's dangerous." ethan continued.

"so are we." scott reasoned. "and he looks smart enough to remember that."

aurora stepped away from allison, going towards kincaid to grab the silver finger from his jacket pocket. she then tilted the finger over the palm of her hand, making a tiny scroll fall into it. she then looked over to where her girlfriend was, allison immediately sending a smile her way. the hybrid sent a smile back, nodding her head.

"we're here to save a life. not end one." scott told the twins.

aurora then threw the silver finger over to kincaid, who had blood dripping from his mouth. she didn't know if it was from her kicking him or from the twins trying to beat him to a pulp. but she could definitely tell that the man on the ground knew not to mess with the teens anymore.

➶︎ ☠︎ 𓃦 ☠︎ ➶︎

aurora and scott was in the animal clinic. they had given deaton the scroll that aurora had, patiently waiting fro him to translate what was on it. aurora was leaning on the the metal table, barely being able to stand from how exhausted she was. she really need to sleep if she was gonna get that nogitsune out of stiles.

"there isn't much here, unfortunately." deaton told the two werewolves.

"does it say anything?" scott questioned.

"my japanese isn't great. but it appears to say that one method of expelling a nogitsune is to change the body of the host." deaton informed.

"change the body?" aurora asked.

"which begs the question, how do we change stiles' body?" deaton then asked.

"by turning him into a werewolf." aurora and scott answered in unison.

with that, aurora and scott went home. the hastings girl had entered her house, knowing that max was home. but he was sleeping, because he's been working his ass off for the last few days. so she sat on the couch, an exhausted sigh leaving her mouth as her body relaxed. she really wanted to go to sleep, but every time she closed her eyes for more than a second, allison dying will play in her mind.

as she continued to stare into the darkness, her already heavy eyes became heavier. they felt like they had weights taped onto them. she had dozed off within a few minutes, her body basically melting into the couch. and just as she was about to go fully under, her wolfy sense became 10 times worse.

"hello, aurora." a familiar voice appeared, making chills prickle across aurora's skin.

aurora opened her eyes, looking around to see if she had seen the shadowy figure that the voice belonged to.

"you've been avoiding me, haven't you?" the shadowy figure questioned.

aurora didn't answer, clenching her jaw as she let her eyes fall onto the coffee table in front of her.

"well, don't worry. you don't have to let me in anymore, because there's a lot more trouble heading your way, cub." the figure continued, aurora hearing he smirk that was on it's face. her jaw clenched at the nickname. "your bestie westie stiles is going to die at the hands of the nogitsune. you won't be able to do anything about it, just like you won't be able to do anything about allison dying in your arms. and eventually, everyone you love is gonna die. just like erica. just like boyd. just like your mother did."

aurora shot up from the couch, looking around the living room as her eyes glowed their beautiful pink color. she had flicked her wrists, making her claws appear, ready to attack. even if the figure was a figment of her imagination, she couldn't take it anymore. it needed to be gone. it needed to get out of her head.

"you know you can't hurt, aurora. my main job is to fuck with your mind." the figure said, amusement dripping from it's tone. "my goal is to make you doubt yourself, make you weak. just so we can win."

"so who can win?" aurora questioned.

"the darkness."

aurora jumped awake, the sound of her phone ringing filling her ears. she quickly dug through her jacket pocket, pulling it out to see that it was allison calling her. she answered it and brought it up to her ear.

"hello?" she greeted, looking around the living room for any sign of the shadowy figure.

"hey. w - were you sleeping?" allison questioned.

"uh, no. no, i just dozed off for a few seconds." aurora answered, bringing her hand up to comb through her brunette locks. "uh, what's up? is something wrong?"

"no, nothing's wrong. come open the door." allison said before she hung up.

the hastings girl furrowed her eyebrows but got up from the couch and walked over to the front door. she opened it, revealing allison with a bag of food in her hand. the smell of chinese food filled her nostrils, immediately making her stomach growl and he mouth water. she hadn't eaten  an actual meal in days.

"did you eat?" allison questioned, a small smile on her face.

aurora stepped back so that the shorter girl could enter the house. "uh, i don't think i've eaten in two days."

allison punched aurora in her stomach, glaring up at her slightly. "why the hell haven't you eaten in two days?"

"i've kinda been busy with worrying about stiles and isaac, love. two out of three of the boys that i consider my brothers. that are my brothers." aurora quickly explained, bringing her arm up to rub the sore spot.

"i know, rora. but you have to eat." allison said, her gaze becoming soft. "you may be a werewolf hybrid thingy, but you know you can't do anything without strength. you're already not getting any sleep."

"i'm fine." aurora promised, forcing a smile onto her chapped lips.

"no. you're not, baby." allison said, a sad smile appearing on her own lips. "and i hate that you think that you always have to act strong just because you're a gamma/alpha. you're still human, rora. you still need to take care of yourself."

the taller girl looked down at her girlfriend with sad eyes, knowing that she was right. but she always worried about others before she worried about herself, even when she was a little girl. "i - i don't know how, ally. i don't know how to worry about myself."

"then you have to learn, baby. or you won't be able to worry about the people you love, okay?" allison said, her voice soft as she brought her hand up to aurora's cheek. she then reached up and placed a short but sweet kiss onto her lips. "now, let's eat so you can get some type of sleep."

"okay." aurora whispered.

with that, allison pulled away and walked over to the kitchen so that she could place the chinese food on the counter. aurora watched her with a small smile on her lips. she really loved allison with her whole heart, she even thought that she was in love with her. was it different with werewolves? do they fall harder for the person they're interested in?

"i love you." aurora mumbled as she continued to watch allison set up the food on the counter.

"what'd you say, rora?" allison questioned, turning around slightly.

"nothing. was talking to myself." aurora quickly answered, walking over to allison so that she could help her.

i'm gonna get the guts to tell you before it happens, she thought.

➶︎ ☠︎ 𓃦 ☠︎ ➶︎

heyyyy :). i hate that this chapter is so short, but this episode is mainly revolves around stiles being inside eichen so i couldn't do nothing about it. i tried to make it a little longer with the filler towards the end.

but i hope u guys enjoyed it. do u think rori is gonna get the guts to tell ally her true feelings?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 4.8K 29
the one where another Argent comes to town - [ book 1 of The Argent Series ] | season 3A | based on the show Teen Wolf written by Jeff Davis, and the...
12.8K 369 75
Aurora Martin. Smart ass. Student. Witch. After years of hiding her true self in the shadows, everything changes after winter break of sophomore yea...
320K 8.5K 34
• Book 1 Life took an unexpected turn [Season 1 & 2 of MTV's hit show Teen Wolf] Disclaimers: • English is not my first language and this is my fi...
493K 10.1K 78
Victoria Stilinski never knew that her long time crush would even look at her let alone hook up with her. Just like she never would have expected tha...