𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓, teen...

By afternoonbliss

the pack had a very normal summer. no supernatural incidents or situations happening. after the whole kissing... More

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐄𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋
𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐎
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌
𝐒𝐈𝐗: 𝐓𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄: 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐔𝐏
𝐓𝐄𝐍: 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋 𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄: 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒?
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘: 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐑 𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒𝐄
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐄𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐒
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐍𝐄𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐈
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗: 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒?
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐎 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄: 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄, 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘: 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐅𝐎𝐗

1.5K 93 64
By afternoonbliss

————
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐱
————
❝ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴅɪᴇ!❞
————

ᴀᴜʀᴏʀᴀ ʀᴀɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ғ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏsᴘɪᴛᴀʟ, ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ around for any sign of stiles or scott. it's the same way they wasn't able to follow stiles' scent the night before. she couldn't pick up on anything, more worry starting to creep inside of her bones. whatever was going on with stiles wasn't a normal thing. it was a supernatural thing. it had to be, that was the only thing that was made sense. and then aurora finally put the pieces together.

"the nogitsune." she mumbled.

aurora was snapped out of her thoughts when she saw kira standing a few feet away from her. she then felt her already heightened spidey sense get worse. she looked in front of her to see that kira was standing a few feet away from her, a horrified look on her face. the hastings girl followed her gaze to see that a thick wire cable was making it's way straight towards kira.

"kira! duck!" aurora yelled, the yukimura girl doing as told.

after she had dodged the cable, it almost seemed like the cable was following kira around. and then aurora thought that maybe it had to do with her being a kitsune. kira continued to back away to avoid the cable, not noticing the ambulance that was coming straight towards her. luckily, the driver of the ambulance saw kira tried their best not to hit her, making the vehicle swerve around in the parking lot and hit a fire hydrant. kira quickly fell to the ground, the cable jolting around a few feet away from her.

aurora quickly helped kira up from the ground, making sure that she was okay. she then looked over to where the ambulance was before she noticed the water that was surrounding it. she then saw allison and isaac step out of allison's car, the argent girl and aurora meeting each other's gaze before they looked at the ambulance. the driver had stepped into the puddle of water, immediately getting electrocuted before he fell to the floor.

"get back!" the voice of kira yelled. "everyone, get back!"

aurora looked back over to the cable, seeing that it was now in the water. she then looked around to see if there was a way for her to get to allison and isaac without getting fried. she had thought about how she had barely gotten electrocuted the night that boyd had died in derek's apartment. but between her lack of sleeping and eating, she was a lot weaker than she was that night, so she might actually get electrocuted.

but before she could make her way over to them, allison had almost stepped into the electrified water. isaac quickly pushed her away from the water, but the force from him pushing her made him stumble into the water himself.

aurora felt her heart drop as she watched isaac's body fall into the water. "isaac!"

she quickly ran into the water, ignoring kira and allison's calls for her to get out the water. she immediately felt the electricity course through her veins, making her shake and jolt as she tried to walk over to isaac. she had to try and save the lahey boy, because she had just lost stiles. she felt herself getting weaker and weaker the longer she stood in the water, her eyes watching as isaac's body jolted a few feet from her.

"aurora!" allison yelled, standing up from the ground as she watched her girlfriend in horror.

the hybrid felt a whimper leave her mouth as she continued to walk through the water. her body wanted to collapse from all of the electricity that was in her body. but she couldn't leave isaac there. so she pushed through, her eyes turning to that beautiful pink color. it seemed to have helped, a small amount of strength pushing her forward before she grabbed isaac from the water and dragged him onto the dry concrete.

she had collapsed onto the ground with isaac, jolting slightly as her eyes went back to their chocolate brown color. she had heard the sound of footsteps quickly approaching her, making her turn to see that derek and scott was now there. she then felt hands wrap around her waist, looking to see that it was allison with a worried look on her face.

"i'm fine, love. i promise." the taller girl said, her voice barely above a whisper.

aurora turned to look at scott and derek, wondering where the hell they've been. but then she saw the looks on their faces, making her follow their gaze to see that kira was standing in the puddle, with the cable in her right hand. they all watched as she brought her other hand to cover the exposed cable, her hand glowing just a little. the lights that were in the hospital signs then started to flicker on and off, almost like she was absorbing the electricity itself.

kira then looked up at the three werewolves and allison, all of them seeing that her eyes were glowing orange. she then blinked, her eyes going back to normal. aurora immediately remembered isaac, pulling away from allison to go and check on him.

"isaac." she mumbled, seeing that his eyes were open. she put her fingers on his neck so that she could check his pulse, not feeling any blood pump through the artery. "he's not breathing. guys, he's not breathing!" she yelled, looking up to scott, derek, and allison.

the other two werewolves were still staring at kira in shock, but allison quickly bent down next to aurora to try and help her with isaac.

➶︎ ☠︎ 𓃦 ☠︎ ➶︎

the events that had happened the night before kept playing in aurora's mind. from stiles disappearing, to isaac getting electrocuted. everything was already shit, but it had gotten worse in less than an hour. max had tried to drag her from the hospital, knowing that his niece hadn't gotten any sleep in the last 24 hours. but she hadn't moved from her spot in the chair that was outside of isaac's hospital room.

"where's stiles?" her own voice echoed in her mind.

"he's not breathing. guys, he's not breathing."

"are you okay, rora? you just walked through electrified water." allison's voice then appeared. "it's not your fault, okay? he was trying to stop me from getting electrocuted."

"two people said they saw stiles' jeep leave the hospital." deputy parrish's voice echoed.

"someone needs to find him, now." noah then said.

"aurora, why are you here? are you hurt?" the annoying voice of her sperm donor then said.

"rori." the voice of scott said, making said girl open her eyes to him and melissa standing in front of her. "have you been here all night?"

"uh, yeah." aurora answered as she stretched. "they won't me see him since we're not really family. i tried to tell them that me and max are his family, but without any type of official documents they say that we don't count."

"did max slip you his keycard?" melissa asked.

"he tried to, but they snatched it away from him before he could. and they put him on another floor." aurora explained.

"well, i still got mine." the mccall woman smiled, holding up said keycard.

aurora stood up as melissa walked up to the door, swiping her keycard through the slot. she then pushed the doors opened, revealing isaac laying in a hospital bed in the middle of the room. aurora immediately felt her heart drop at the sight of his charred skin that was on the right side of his body, starting from his cheek and going down all the way down to his feet.

"be quick." melissa told the two werewolves.

with that, they both walked in, aurora slipping her hand into scott's for some type of comfort. the mccall boy squeezed her hand, knowing that she needed all of the comfort that she could get. he could smell the worry and the fear that was coming from her, between stiles disappearing and what happened to isaac. and of course, he loved isaac like a brother. but isaac was closest to aurora out of everyone in the pack. he always has been. always will be. he was her brother.

scott, stiles, and isaac were her brothers. and she was scared shitless for two out of three of her brothers.

scott and aurora walked to isaac's bed, noticing that his burns didn't even heal in the slightest.

"i thought he'd be healing by now." aurora mumbled.

"so did i." scott said. "do you have enough energy to heal him, or do you want me to take some of his pain away?"

"i can heal him." aurora answered, knowing that she didn't have enough energy.

but she didn't care. she needed isaac to heal. so she stepped forward, placing her hand that wasn't holding scott's on isaac's forearm. she sucked in a deep breath before she felt her veins bulge up and down her arm, feeling the little amount of energy that she had start to vanish. she had never healed a wound this harsh before, let alone with this amount of energy. she had started to feel dizzy, but she ignored it as she closed her eyes.

"rori, that's enough." scott mumbled, feeling isaac's pain start flow into aurora.

"i'm almost done." she mumbled, not even feeling her nose start to bleed.

"rori!" scott tried again, seeing the blood drip from her nose and to the floor. he quickly pulled her away from the unconscious boy in worry.

"scott -"

"don't 'scott' me. i felt his pain appear inside of you and your nose started to bleed." scott quickly interrupted. "allison and max would kill me if i let you go overboard."

"did it at least work?" aurora questioned, turning to face the beta wolf.

"yeah. not a lot, but it worked." scott nodded. "me and derek know what happened to stiles."

"it's the nogitsune, isn't it?" aurora asked, her eyes dropping to the floor.

"how'd you know?"

"between what chris told us and everything my mother had written in her journals, it made sense." the hybrid answered.

"did she write how to get it out of him?" scott asked.

"no. she - she just kinda stopped writing about it. i checked all of her journals, and there's nothing about how to get it out. maybe kira would know something about it."

"yeah, maybe." scott mumbled. "you gonna come to school?"

"i don't know." aurora shrugged.

"you know my mom and max is gonna keep a close eye on him, rori. you should come so you can at least get all your work and isaac's." scott suggested.

"yeah, you're right."

➶︎ ☠︎ 𓃦 ☠︎ ➶︎

aurora was in the locker room with the lacrosse team. if she was being honest, she had missed being the team manager. it was the only thing that was somewhat normal in her life. that, and her relationship with allison. but even that was adding onto her anxiety. she was standing next to scott, ethan and aiden standing in front of them. it did felt wrong being in the locker room without stiles or isaac though.

the sound of coach finstock blowing his whistle grabbed the four werewolves attention. "listen up! anybody catches the slightest glimpse of stilinski, you contact the first available teacher. got it?" when he didn't receive any answers he quickly repeated, "got it!"

"yes, coach." all of the players said in unison.

"there's a card on my desk for isaac lahey, and every one of you losers is not only going to sign it, you're going to write a personal message so profound and deep, it's gonna bring a tear to coach's eye. who's first?" coach continued, holding up a pen.

danny quickly stood up and snatched the pen from coach's hand.

"ah, danny! that's how you do it, buddy." coach smiled.

"no stiles, no demonic ninjas." ethan pointed out.

"things are getting too quiet." aiden added.

"yeah, we know." scott nodded. "yeah, and it's making us nervous."

suddenly, a familiar sound of something pulsing filled all of their ears. aurora looked at scott, the mccall boy already looking at her.

"do you guys hear that?" ethan asked.

"it's an emitter." scott mumbled.

"one of chris's." aurora added. "and it's coming from the basement."

the four werewolves all left the locker room, making sure that coach didn't see them. they quickly made their way down to the basement, looking around to see where the emitter was. aurora stopped in her tracks when she saw a familiar figure holding the emitter in his hand.

"stiles?" she whispered, feeling a wave of relief wash over her.

the stilinski boy turned around to face his two best friends and the twins. "okay, i know what you guys are thinking, but it's me. i swear to god, it's me."

before scott or aurora could say anything, they heard the twins growl from behind them. they quickly pushed past the leaders of the pack and ran towards stiles. the both of them pinned stiles onto the extra lockers that were kept down there, the spastic boy dropping the emitter.

"wait!" aurora yelled, running after them.

scott followed after her, immediately pulling ethan off of stiles. aiden noticed what scott had done, his eyes glowing blue and his canines sharp as he growled at the alpha. aurora quickly stepped in front of him, making her eyes turn pink and her canines grow before she released a much louder and stronger growl towards the omega. that made aiden shift back, letting go of stiles as he cowered away.

"it's me, guys. i swear it's me." stiles promised, looking at his two best friends. "i don't know where i've been the last two days or what i've been doing, but this is me. i promise."

"you know what happened at the hospital?" ethan asked from his spot on the ground.

"i know more than that." stiles said, walking over to a duffel bag before he crouched down. he then pulled out a folded blueprint. "you see this? it's a blueprint of the hospital's electrical wiring." he explained, unfolding the blueprint. "you see all these marking in red? that's my handwriting. i know i did this. i caused the accident."

aurora and scott looked at one another as they crouched in front of their best friend.

"and everything in this bag, it's all stuff that could be part of something bigger." stiles continued, opening the duffel bag up so that the four werewolves could see what was inside.

"what the hell have you been up to?" ethan asked him as he pulled out a hand saw.

"i think something worse. a lot worse." stiles answered.

"well, let's see how much is a lot worse." aurora mumbled, picking up the duffel bag and putting it on the table that was behind them.

everyone followed her, taking all of the materials out of the bag and onto the table so everyone could see. stiles paced the room slightly, looking at everyone as they examined said materials.

"what the hell were you doing? building a terminator?" aiden quizzed as he looked at some rope.

"thank you for that." stiles mumbled.

"guys, this is a map." scott informed as he unfolded said map.

"isn't that the cross country trail?" aurora asked, letting her finger follow along the red marking.

"that's the tate car. where malia tate's family died." scott then added once aurora had reached the end of the red marking.

"you can that's where her father put steel-jaw traps." stiles corrected, making aurora and scott look at him.

and that was when realization hit everyone in the room. aurora was the first one to make a move, running out of the basement with everyone following behind her. they had ran to stiles' jeep since he was the only one who had his keys, aurora climbing in the back with the twins that she had a strong hatred for. they sped towards the trail that the cross country teams runs on, all of them praying that they would get there before anyone gets hurt.

"coach!" stiles yelled as he climbed out of roscoe.

"stilinski!" coach said, not sure how to react to seeing stiles standing right in front of him.

aurora quickly pushed the twins back before she climbed out, joining scott and stiles.

"coach, listen close." stiles said.

"no time to explain, stiles. we have to go now." aurora told him.

"what's going on?" coach questioned.

before anyone could answer, everyone ran down the trail. the twins went off in one directions while scott went off in another. aurora had stayed behind with stiles and coach so that still could lead them to where he set the traps up. once they had gotten close to where one of them was at, they had seen kira and scott standing by it.

"scott!" stiles yelled as they got closer, the cross country team quickly approaching as well. "stop, stop, stop! everyone, stop!"

everyone watched as stiles dug threw the leaves before he pulled out a chain that looked like it belonged to a bear trap.

coach then started clapping slowly, making aurora look at him with raised eyebrows. "congratulations, stilinski. you found a length of chain. can somebody now please tell me what the hell's going on?"

the next few seconds went in slow motion, aurora watching as coach stepped forward. as he did so, his foot tugged on a tripwire. she then heard the sound of a whistle appear as an arrow shot from somewhere in the woods. she tried her best to catch the arrow, but it was too late. it had already lunged it's way into coach's abdomen.

"oh, crap." he whispered before he collapsed.

aurora was the first one to go to him, bending down to see that he had passed out. she looked at the arrow that was poking out of his stomach, blood starting to soak his shirt. after a few seconds, coach snapped awake, yelling at the top of his lungs for someone to pull the arrow out of him. aurora looked at scott, the mccall boy silently asking if she could heal him. she then shook her head no before she gestured to the people that was standing behind them.

"get it out of me! get it out of me! get it out of me!" coach yelled as stiles applied pressure around the arrow.

"coach." scott tried.

"oh, my god!" coach continued, not hearing scott. "i'm gonna die! get it out of me! i'm going to die!"

"coach! coach, you're not gonna die." stiles reassured, still applying pressure to the wound.

"i'm gonna die!" coach repeated.

"it will hurt less if you stop moving, coach." aiden told the older man.

"get that thing out of me!" 

"stay still, coach! an ambulance is coming."

"get it out! i'm gonna die!"

aurora then looked over to scott with raised eyebrows, the alpha nodding his head, already knowing what she was thinking.

"get back! get back! give him some room! get back!" she then yelled, watching as the cross country team had started to back away, ethan helping them.

scott quickly grabbed coach's hand, sucking in a deep breath before he closed his eyes. everyone watched as his veins began to bulge, black trailing up his arm as he took coach's pain. as scott took as much pain as he could handle, coach passed out once again, aurora and aiden looking at him with worried eyebrows. aurora listened to make sure that his heart was still beating, which it was.

"i think he just passed out." aiden informed the others.

"i could have killed him." stiles pointed out as he pulled his hands away from coach's stomach, the both of them being covered in blood. "i could have killed him, right? what if it was his head or his throat?"

"but it wasn't." scott told him.

"and he's gonna be alright." aurora quickly added.

"i think i just heard an ambulance coming." aiden said.

"and my dad." stiles finished.

once the ambulance and noah was at the scene, the paramedics carefully placed coach onto a gurney and rolled him to the ambulance. noah had basically dragged stiles to his car, aurora, scott, and the twins going to the infamous jeep to wait until the father and son was done. aurora tried her hardest not to listen in on the the conversation between the two, but it was just so tempting.

"guys, you better look at this." ethan said, making scott and aurora turn towards him. they walked over to him to see that he was digging through another duffel bag that was in the trunk.

"this is the same wrapping paper we used for coach's birthday present." scott informed as he pulled out the wrapping paper.

"wasn't that william barrow's thing?" ethan questioned. "a bomb made from nails and bolts all wrapped in a birthday present? where'd it go off?"

aurora and scott looked at one another in realization before they turned to look at stiles, who was still talking to his father. they then turned back to ethan, worry coursing through their veins now.

"on a school bus." aurora mumbled.

➶︎ ☠︎ 𓃦 ☠︎ ➶︎

our favorite trio plus the twins were standing a few feet away from the parking lot of the school that held the school buses, a bunch of other students being behind them. they had told noah about there being a high chance of a bomb wrapped in a gift being on a school bus, which led to the school bus being evacuated and for the poor boy who had the present staying on it.

they watched as deputy parrish walked towards the school bus, wearing a bomb suit over his police uniform.  he walked inside of the bus, leaving everyone waiting anxiously to see what was inside the box. and a few minutes later, aurora, scott, and the twins were able to hear what was actually inside.

"it's not a bomb, sir, but there is something in the box." the voice of parrish informed from noah's radio.

a few seconds later, parrish was walking towards the windshield of the bus, all of the students seeing that he had something in his hand. he then slammed the object onto the window, everyone seeing that it was a name tag that went on a desk. and it wasn't just any name tag, it was sheriff stilinski's.

this made aurora, scott, and stiles share a look of confusion. they were so sure about there being a bomb on the school bus. then aurora noticed the look on noah's face, who had turned around to face.

"oh, god. there is a bomb, but not here." he whispered to himself, aurora hearing every word.

"we gotta go." she mumbled, making stiles and scott look at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"why? what did you hear?" stiles quizzed.

"the bomb's at the station." she answered.

with that, the trio quickly hopped back into stiles' jeep. it had gotten dark earlier than it was supposed to for some odd reason, but they weren't focused on that. they were focusing on getting to the police station before the bomb had gone off.

"do you think it went off already?" stiles questioned as he sped off down the road.

"i don't know." aurora answered truthfully. "let's just hope that it didn't."

they pulled up in front of the station, seeing that all of the windows were busted opened. they went inside and looked around, seeing officers on the floor and others trying to recover from the blast. there was wood and glass everywhere, coming from noah's office.

"get me an ambulance here, at the sheriff's station." someone said into their radio. "we've got an explosion. we got multiple officers down. multiple officers down. we need an ambulance asap. on the double."

"guys. guys!" aurora heard stiles call, making her snap out of her trance.

her and scott walked over to see that the stilinski boy was crouched next to an officer that was bleeding from his head and mouth. aurora noticed that he was shaking, probably from the amount of shock that was coursing through his body.

"can either of you do something?" stiles asked. "take his pain? anything to make it easier?"

aurora examined, seeing that the only opened wound was on his forehead. there was nothing for her to heal, so she couldn't take any of his pain away. "i - there's nothing for me to heal. scott's gonna have to do take some of his pain."

scott nodded, grasping the deputy's hand before he closed his eyes. he started to take some of the pain, his veins bulging black. aurora looked at the cop, seeing that he had started gurgling on the blood in his mouth, raising his head to look at the three teenagers. his head then dropped to the floor, taking his last breath. aurora felt her heart drop, scott letting out a few breaths as he gently placed the deputy's hand on his stomach.

they were snapped out of their thoughts by the voice of noah yelling at them to leave the station. aurora had dragged scott, the mccall boy dragging stiles who was staring at the dead body with this distant look on his face. she knew that he was blaming himself for all of this. the trio backed away from the scene, another figure joining them.

"the oni. they're coming." kira informed the three of them.

"stiles, we gotta get you out of here." scott said.

"where would we take him?" kira questioned.

"animal clinic." aurora mumbled.

with that, they all left the station and climbers into roscoe. scott and stiles were in the front while kira and aurora was sitting in the back. it had started raining while they were in the station, all of the roads being wet and slippery.

"why the animal clinic?" kira asked.

"it's lined with mountain ash. just like my house." scott answered. "it'll buy us some time."

"but they can get through it?" stiles questioned.

"eventually." aurora said.

"no one's got any better ideas?" the stilinski boy then asked, looking around at his best friends and kira, the three of them staying silent. "okay, sure. animal clinic."

"i'm gonna text ally." aurora mumbled as she took out her phone.

they hadn't really talked since the events of last night happened, aurora telling allison to go home so she could get some sleep. the argent girl listened and hadn't texted her since, wanting to give aurora some space.

rora🌹
hey, i'm sorry that i haven't text
u today. a lot of shit has been going on.
are u okay? are u safe?

ally💘
i understand, love. u don't have to apologize.
but yes i'm safe, i'm with lydia. we went to go see peter, and we found out something big.
we'll tell u guys when we see u.
are u safe?

rora🌹
kinda. . .

ally💘
rora, what do u mean kinda?

rora🌹
if i tell u, you're gonna try and find me.
and i realize that this is gonna
make u wanna find me too. but it's okay,
i'm safe, ally. please stay with lydia.

ally💘
if u get hurt in anyway, i will kick your ass.

rora🌹
i know, babe. trust me.

they pulled up in front of the animal clinic, all four of them climbing out into the pouring rain. they were immediately soaked as the made their way over to the back door of the building. aurora stopped in her place as she felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up, goosebumps dotting her skin as her stomach churned. she turned around, her eyes landing on the shadows that were starting to appear.

"guys, they're here." aurora announced, slowly starting to shift.

she was surprised that she even had the strength to shift, feeling really weak from her lack of sleep. she knew that her exhaustion was the reason why she wasn't able to heal isaac earlier that dad, but something was better than nothing.

"stiles, get inside!" scott yelled over the rain, throwing the keys towards the freckled boy.

he then looked over to aurora, seeing that she had already shift, her pink eyes glowing as she glared at the oni in front of them. he quickly shifted too, letting a loud growl escape his mouth. aurora watched as the oni started to run towards them, both werewolves getting ready to attack.

the hybrid quickly dodged the sword that was being swung at her, bringing her arm up to punch the oni in it's face. she took a step back as the same oni tried to lunged the sword into her stomach. she looked up at it with raised eyebrows before she raised her foot and kicked it. she then turned around, letting her fist connect with another oni's stomach.

"hey, kira, get inside! kira!" aurora heard stiles yell, looking at him to see that he had gotten the door open.

aurora then turned to the yukimura girl, seeing that she was throwing crates and cages at the shadow ninjas. aurora felt something tell her to quickly turn around, making her do so. she turned around just as an oni was swinging it's sword down at her. she quickly slid across the wet ground, letting her arm hit it's legs, making it fall face forward.

aurora and scott had looked at kira at the same time, seeing that she was swinging a pipe at the oni. they were so distracted that an oni had enough time to lunge it's sword through abdomen.

aurora watched in horror, everything around her changing as scott turned into allison. she had been sucked into that nightmare she's been having for weeks, watching as allison's face turn into one of complete shock.

she was pulled back into reality when she felt a sharp pain appear in her thigh, making her look down to see that there was a sword poking out of her leg. she quickly looked up, coming face to face with the oni who stabbed her. she growled lowly before punched it in the face, or the mask. as it stumbled back, she could've sworn that she heard a crack echo through her ears.

she then looked back down to the sword, all of the pain slapping her at once. "fuck." she hissed, slowly bringing her hands up to the sword.

"all right, come on. get them inside! get them inside!" stiles yelled, running outside to get his best friends inside.

kira helped scott inside while stiles helped aurora, the hastings girl limping since the sword was still completely through her thigh. kira led scott towards the metal table, helping him turn around so he could lean on it. stiles then led aurora to the wall that was across from scott, the girl slowly sliding down the wall so the sword wouldn't touch the wall itself.

she quickly shifted back to normal, looking down at the sword. she placed her hands around the handle, wincing slightly as the blade moved. she closed her eyes, mentally counting to three to ready herself. she then pulled the blade out of her thigh, a loud scream ripping at her throat. she then dropped the weapon to the floor, sliding down the wall and to the floor.

she looked over to the scene in front of her, watching as kira tried to pull the sword out. she would've helped, but she felt too weak to even try to get it up from the floor. she was so exhausted that her thigh was slowly start to heal. and by slowly, i mean slowly. she then felt her stomach churn, being drawn to look at stiles.

the hybrid looked at him, seeing that his demeanor had changed completely. it was almost like he was a completely different person. and he was. he was the nogisune.

she watched as he grabbed one of kira's hands before he pulled it away from the handle of the sword, the girl gasping in pain. the nogisune then grabbed her head and pushed it forward to the metal table, making kira fall limp to the floor.

aurora quickly tried to get up from the floor, but the nogisune brought up stiles' leg, kicking her in the face. aurora flew back to the floor, blood coming from her mouth at how strong the kick was. she weakly looked over to scott, who was looking back down at her in worry. they then turned over to their possessed best friend, who was looking down at the sword that was still in scott's abdomen.

they watched as he let his fingers patter against the handle of the sword, cautiously raising his other hand to scott's shoulder. "you okay?"

"please don't. stop." scott begged, his voice barely above a whisper.

"it's okay." the fox assured as his hand wrapped around the handle.

"stiles." aurora tried, slowly getting up from the floor.

the nogisune quickly pushed his leg back, once again kicking aurora in the face. her head flew back as more blood started to seep into her mouth. the nogisune then grabbed onto scott's shoulder, starting to twist the blade that was in his stomach. scott started to groan at the action, looking at his best friend with a look of betrayal on his face. but it wasn't his best friend looking back at him.

"does it hurt?" the nogitsune questioned. "hey, look at me. you should have done your reading like aurora did, scott."

aurora closed her eyes shut once scott had screamed, the nogitsune pushing and twisting the ninjato deeper into the mccall boy.

"see, a nogitsune feeds off chaos, strife and pain." the fox continued. "see, this morning, aurora healed isaac, meaning she took some of his pain, then you it from coach. and then from a dying deputy. all that pain. you took it all. now, give it to me."

aurora watched as the nogitsune took stiles' hand off of scott's shoulder and put it on his face. aurora watched as black veins appeared on scott's face before they appeared on stiles' hand, almost looking like when scott would take someone's pain away. the alpha's eyes rolled back as the fox absorbed all of the negative emption from him.

the nogitsune then threw scott back, pushing the metal table as he did so. he turned towards aurora, the girl's heart dropping as she stared into his eyes. they weren't the usual chocolate brown color that stiles had, they were a lot darker, almost black like.

"stiles. . ." she croaked weakly, trying to back away.

"you know, i'm a little disappointed in you, rori." the nogitsune informed as it bent down in front of said girl, the hybrid feeling chills travel down her spine at the way he said her name. "i know your mother had warned you about me and that you read about me all in her stupid little journals. and you still couldn't stop me from possessing poor, little stiles. but i am glad that you are a gamma. between erica, and boyd dying, and isaac getting electrocuted. . . you blame yourself a lot. which adds on to the already grateful amount of pain that you're feeling. then there's the nightmares that you've been having about the love of your life. and the hatred for your father and those stupid twins. you've been holding all of this pain for this long, so now. . . i'm gonna take it from you."

aurora felt the sneaky fox bring stiles' hands up to her cheeks, the hastings girl immediately feeling him absorb all of the negative energy from her. her eyes rolled back as she felt herself getting weaker and weaker, trying to grab at him so that she could push him away. but it was no use, he was too strong, and she was too weak.

"you really have to learn, aurora." the nogitsune began again, watching as aurora gasped for breath as she was brought back to reality. "you really have to learn not to trust a fox. know why? cause they're tricksters. they'll fool you. they'll fool everyone."

"not everyone." the voice of deaton appeared before he stuck a needle in stiles neck, pushing a liquid through the syringe.

aurora watched as stiles slowly laid beside her, gasping for breath before he laid limp. deaton looked at the werewolf before he helped her up. he helped her lean on the metal table that scott had been leaning on this whole time. the veterinarian then turned towards the mccall boy, looking at him with reassuring eyes as he grabbed onto the handle of the ninjato. he then yanked the sword out of scott's abdomen, a muffled groan coming from scott.

"what was that? what that a cure? is he okay?" scott quickly quizzed.

"the fox is poisoned. but it's not dead." deaton answered, turning to look at stiles on the floor "not yet."

➶︎ ☠︎ 𓃦 ☠︎ ➶︎

heyyyyyy it's been like a week since i updated, and i'm sorry. it was really hard for me to write this chapter for some reason, but i'm really happy with how it turned out.

i hope u guys enjoyed this chapter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 953 66
a teen wolf fan fic in which 16 year-old Aaliyah Dunbar battles the supernatural while trying to survive high school. She finds out the truth of her...
163K 7.3K 31
BOOK 3/7 Thantophobia [than-tuh-foh-bee-uh] (n.) the phobia of losing someone you love. Everyone's afraid of something. For example, fear of bugs, he...
229K 9.5K 33
BOOK 2/7 Retrouvailles: The joy of reuniting with someone after a long separation After finishing (well surviving) the rest of her sophomore year, Ol...
320K 8.5K 34
• Book 1 Life took an unexpected turn [Season 1 & 2 of MTV's hit show Teen Wolf] Disclaimers: • English is not my first language and this is my fi...