π‹πŽπ•πˆππ† 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓, teen...

By afternoonbliss

the pack had a very normal summer. no supernatural incidents or situations happening. after the whole kissing... More

π‹πŽπ•πˆππ† 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓
𝐀𝐂𝐓 πŽππ„
πŽππ„: π„ππ‡π„πŒπ„π‘π€π‹
π“π–πŽ: 𝐀𝐍 π„π—ππ‹π€ππ€π“πˆπŽπ
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: πˆπ“'𝐒 𝐀 π‹πŽπ†πŽ
π…πŽπ”π‘: πƒπŽπ'𝐓 ππ‹π€πŒπ„ π˜πŽπ”π‘π’π„π‹π…
π…πˆπ•π„: 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐏 π“π‡π„πŒ
π’πˆπ—: π“π‘π˜πˆππ† π“πŽ 𝐆𝐄𝐓 π“πŽ π˜πŽπ”
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: πˆπ“ 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃
π„πˆπ†π‡π“: π…π‹π€π’π‡ππ€π‚πŠ
ππˆππ„: π’π“πˆπ“π‚π‡ π“π‡π„πŒ 𝐔𝐏
𝐓𝐄𝐍: 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐀 πŒπ€π‹π‹
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: πŒπŽπ“π„π‹ 𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐍 π‚π€ππ‘πˆ
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄: 𝐄𝐍𝐃 πˆπ“
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π: ππ„π…πŽπ‘π„ πˆπ“'𝐒 π“πŽπŽ 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π: πŽππ“πŽ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐒
π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π: π„π‹π„π‚π“π‘πˆπ‚
π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π: ππ‹πˆππƒπ„πƒ
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: πˆπ’ πˆπ“ π‚π‡π‘πˆπ’?
π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π: 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 ππŽπ“ ππ‘πŽπ“π„π‚π“πŽπ‘π’
ππˆππ„π“π„π„π: πŒπŽπ‘π„ π’π€π‚π‘πˆπ…πˆπ‚π„π’
π“π–π„ππ“π˜: 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐑 π„π‚π‹πˆππ’π„
𝐀𝐂𝐓 π“π–πŽ
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ πŽππ„: π’πˆπƒπ„ 𝐄𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐒
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π“π–πŽ: πƒπŽπ'𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐓 πˆπ“ 𝐈𝐍
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π…πŽπ”π‘: π†π‹πŽπ– 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πƒπ€π‘πŠ
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π…πˆπ•π„: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐈
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π’πˆπ—: π’π“πˆπ‹π„π’?
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: πƒπŽπ'𝐓 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 π…πŽπ—
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π„πˆπ†π‡π“: π’π‡π”π†π„ππƒπŽ π’π‚π‘πŽπ‹π‹
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ ππˆππ„: 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄, π’πŽπŒπ„π–π‡π„π‘π„
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜: πŠπˆπ‹π‹ π“π‡π„πŒ
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ πŽππ„: 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 π†πŽππ„
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ π“π–πŽ: 𝐖𝐄 π†πŽπ“ π‡πˆπŒ ππ€π‚πŠ
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: πŒπŽπ•πˆππ† 𝐎𝐍

π“π–π„ππ“π˜ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐍𝐄𝐋 ππŽπŒππ„π‘

2K 111 99
By afternoonbliss

————
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐧𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
————
"the hot girl?"
————

𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐰𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 the boys locker room. stiles had dragged aurora from her bed and out the house, basically begging the girl to do this. she tried her hardest to ignore him, but how could she say no to stiles? as they entered the locker room, stiles had been on the phone with scott.

"rori's already here, so get your ass down here now. we have a job to do." stiles told the mccall boy.

"dude, i'm already in bed." scott reasoned, making aurora roll her eyes as she trailed behind stiles. "and aren't we getting a little old for this?"

"we do this for coach." stiles answered.

"i thought we did this to coach." scott corrected.

"whatever, okay? you know he needs this. he lives for this stuff. he loves it. and besides, this is rori's first time doing this. don't you dare ruin it for her."

once again, aurora rolled her eyes as they further into the locker room. "you still haven't told me what we were even doing."

"it's a surprise." stiles shrugged.

"it's the middle of the night. rori would rather be in her bed." scott said from the other end of the call.

"he's got a point there." aurora mumbled.

"it's 12:15, actually." stiles corrected as he opened his locker. "which means it's after midnight and officially mischief night/day," he continue before he pulled out an electric drill and put it in his duffel bag. "and, by the perfectly awesome coincidence, it's also happens to be coach's birthday. so if you are not down here in five seconds, i will destroy you. okay? and i mean five, four, three, two -"

aurora smiled as she saw a familiar pair of crimson eyes appear in the dark, already knowing it was scott. stiles however, didn't know, and had jumped at the sight of them, interrupting his count down.

"one." scott finished with a smile, blinking to make his eyes go back to their chocolate brown color.

"i hate you." stiles muttered.

aurora couldn't help the laugh that escaped her lips, walking over to scott to high five him. "that was worth being dragged out of bed."

"you knew he was gonna do this?" stiles asked as he shot up from the floor.

"no, but i knew he was here." aurora answered, still laughing.

"i hate you. i hate the both of you." stiles said as he fixed his bag on his shoulder.

"yeah, i love you too, smarty."

➶︎ ☠︎ 𓃦 ☠︎ ➶︎

aurora and isaac pulled into a parking spot, the hastings girl turning the car off before she took the key out of the ignition. her and isaac climbed out of her car and started to make their way towards the school, aurora rubbing her eyes tiredly. last night was another night that she had barely gotten any sleep, having nightmare on top of nightmare until she finally decided to just stay awake.

"are those the twins?" isaac questioned, stopping in his place.

aurora followed his gaze, seeing that ethan and aiden was parked besides scott, the three of them talking. "yeah, it is. go inside, i."

the lahey boy nodded his head, doing as told. aurora walked over to the trio with furrowed eyebrows. once she had gotten there, she had looked over the twins before her eyes shifted over to their motorcycles.

"you're back at school?" she questioned as she looked back at them.

"no, just to talk." ethan answered.

"oh." the voice of stiles appeared. "that's kind of a change of pace for you guys. usually, you're just hurting, maiming, and killing."

"you two need a pack. we need some type of alpha." aiden said, looking at scott and aurora.

"yeah, absolutely not. that's hilarious though." stiles said.

"you both came to us for help. we helped." aiden reasoned, ignoring what stiles had been saying.

"you beat their faces into bloody pulps." the stilinski boy pointed out. "that's not helping. in my opinion, that's actually counter-productive."

"why would we say yes?" scott asked the twins, speaking on his and aurora's behalf.

"we'd add strength. we'd make you both more powerful. there's no reason to say no." ethan listed.

"i can think of one. like the two of you holding derek's claws while kali impaled boyd." aurora said, staring at the twins with a hint of hate in her eyes. "oh, wait. . . you two aren't apart of a pack anymore. i don't know why i'm not ripping you to pieces right now."

a low growl coming from aiden made a sly smirk appear on aurora's lips, the slightly shorter girl turning to look at him.

"you wanna try?" he questioned, his canines sharp and his eyes glowing blue.

aurora stepped forward, not having an ounce of fear in her body. "your eyes are no longer red, thing 2. you're omegas, i have no reason to be afraid of you right now." she mumbled, her voice getting deeper as it turned into a growl, letting her eyes flash their pink color.

scott quickly pulled her back, "rori."

aurora stepped back, rolling her eyes as she crossed her arms. stiles looked at her with a small hint of worry in his eyes, but she ignored it.

"sorry, but none of our friends trust you." scott told the twins. "and neither do we." he finished, gesturing to himself and aurora.

with that, our favorite trio walked past the twins, aurora bumping shoulders with aiden as she sent them a glare. the three of them continued to walk towards the school, pushing the doors open. aurora stepped back just as a roll of toilet paper was sent flying her way, making it hit stiles instead.

"all right, that's my face." stiles scolded to no one in particular. "hey, guys, good decision. good alpha and galpha decision."

"please stop calling me a galpha, stiles." aurora groaned as she trailed behind the two boys. "just call me a hybrid. please."

"fine." stiles mumbled. "i think you should've let rori fight them though. we all know she would've tore them apart."

aurora smiled slightly at the comment as she dodged another roll of toilet paper.

"trust me, i wanted to." scott mumbled as they walked to stiles' locker.

"so why did you grab me?" aurora questioned.

"how would we had covered up two werewolves fighting in the parking lot of beacon hills high?" scott asked, making the shorter girl shrug her shoulders. "and besides, we don't need our dads questioning us."

"oh, i forgot about my sperm donor." aurora mumbled, rolling her eyes.

this made stiles and scott release a chuckle, stiles opening his locker and putting his things in. aurora had leaned on the locker next to his, watching as scott's gaze caught onto something. or someone. she followed his gaze to see that it was on kira, the girl gathering her books at her locker. the werewolf nudged stiles before she nodded towards their friend.

the freckled boy turned to see what scott was looking at. "what are you looking at?"

scott snapped out of his trance, turning to look at aurora with raised eyebrows, thinking that stiles was talking to her. she looked at him with the same look, making the mccall boy look at stiles to see that he was looking at him.

"me?" the alpha asked.

"you." stiles nodded. "you looking at her?" he then questioned, stuffing a carton of eggs into his locker.

"her? who her?" scott repeated.

"kira, scotty. kira." aurora answered, looking at said girl. " do you like her?"

"no." scott quickly answered, making both stiles and aurora look at him with a knowing look. "i mean. . . yeah, yeah, she's okay. she's new."

"so ask her out." stiles said as he slammed his locker shut.

"now?"

"no, in two months." aurora answered sarcastically. "yes, now!"

"right now?" the mccall boy asked as they started to walk down the hall.

"right now." stiles confirmed. "scott, i don't think you get it yet. you're an alpha. you are the apex predator. everyone wants you."

"well. . ." aurora started, stopping her movements.

"besides rori." stiles quickly corrected, moving so that he could stand in front of the two werewolves. "you're like the hot girl that every guy wants."

"the hot girl?" scott repeated just as isaac joined them.

"you are the hottest girl." stiles nodded, sending his best friend a small smile before he walked down the hall.

"what?" isaac asked, confused about the conversation.

"i'm the hot girl." scott said.

"yes, you are." isaac confirmed, making a big grin appear on scott's face.

"and on top of being the hot girl that you are, you have that whole puppy look going for you. you know, you're adorable, but you can also be sexy." aurora quickly added, making scott's smile grow even wider.

"i'm an adorable hot girl." scott then said.

"hell yeah, you are." aurora smiled, walking off in the direction of her locker.

the teen wolf approached her locker, her smile widening once she saw a certain huntress standing at her own locker. she quietly approached her before she covered her eyes, immediately feeling relaxed.

"guess who." she whispered into allison's ear.

the argent girl felt a shiver go down her spine, humming in fake thought. "is it. . . lydia?"

"wow." aurora mumbled, pulling her hands from allison's eyes before she wrapped them around her waist. "you don't know my voice, love? that hurts my heart.

"but you were the next guess." allison quickly defended, turning around in the taller girl's arms.

"oh, then that makes me feel so much better." aurora smiled, leaning down so that she could kiss allison, pecking her lips.

"still no sleep?" the huntress questioned, noticing the dark circles under her girlfriend's eyes.

"nope." the hastings girl huffed. "but, it's okay. it's gonna be okay."

"you promise?" allison asked, sticking out her pinky.

aurora smiled at how adorable the argent girl was but had wrapped her own pinky around hers. "i promise, babe."

"okay."

➶︎ ☠︎ 𓃦 ☠︎ ➶︎

aurora was pulled from the land of sleep, being shaken awake by someone. she jumped awake, her claws and canines coming to surface as she faced whoever it was. she released a sigh when she realized that it was just allison, making her claws and canines retract.

"have you been sleeping in here all day?" allison questioned.

"if you could even call jumping away from two nightmares sleep, then yes." aurora mumbled, stretching as she stood up. she saw the look that was on allison's face, making her stop what she was doing. "what's wrong? why do you have this look on your face?"

"something is going on right now, and i thought that you were hurt." allison quickly answered.

"i'm okay, ally. i'm sorry, i should've told you. but wh - what's going on?" aurora apologized, feeling guilt creep into her chest.

"do you know who william barrow is?" allison questioned, watching as aurora's face turned into one of worry.

"the shrapnel bomber?" aurora asked, making allison nod. "what about him?"

"he's here, or at least near here. your's and scott's dads are along with stiles' dad. i mean, you can understand why i was so worried, right? barrow went after -" the argent girl explained.

"kids with glowing eyes." aurora finished. "where are the others? scott, isaac?"

"i was with isaac, lydia, and stiles a few minutes ago. but i came to look for you because you weren't answering no one's texts or calls."

"i'm sorry. okay, uh, you go see if you can find anything that can help." aurora instructed as she walked towards the door.

"rora." allison called.

"i'll be safe, okay? i promise i'll be safe." aurora assured, hearing the worried tone in allison's voice. "i need you to be safe too, ally."

"i will be."

and with that, aurora walked out of the classroom. she searched around the hall, trying to find one of her best friends so that they could catch her up on anything. she released a sigh when her eyes landed on scott, seeing the mccall boy standing next to the door of the history classroom. she quickly approached him, making him look up at her.

"do you know what's going on?" aurora asked him, making his eyebrows furrow.

"no, wh - what's going on?" scott answered.

before aurora could answer, the sound of their freckled friend approaching them appeared in their ears, making them look down the hall.

"hey, guys, where the hell have you two been?" he questioned once he was in front of them.

"the police are leaving." the voice of lydia quickly informed, making the trio turn to look at her. "why are they leaving?"

"the police?" scott repeated, looking at his best friends with a confused look on his face.

"they must have cleared the building and ground, which mean he's not here." stiles informed.

"who? what are you guys -" scott quizzed.

"he has to be here." lydia interrupted. "that sound. . . the buzzing i've been hearing? it's getting louder."

"how loud?" stiles asked.

"like i'm in the middle of a swarm of them." lydia mumbled.

"can someone explain to me what's going on?" scott questioned, looking between his best friends and lydia.

"william barrow, aka the shrapnel bomber, is in the school. allison didn't tell me how he escaped the insane asylum, but that really doesn't matter right now. he's basically here to kill kids with glowing eyes. me, you, isaac." aurora quickly explained, making scott's eyes widen slightly.

"and the twins." lydia added.

"the twins aren't here." scott said.

"yeah. . . they are." lydia confirmed.

"great." aurora mumbled.

➶︎ ☠︎ 𓃦 ☠︎ ➶︎

when aurora had stepped out of a hall with scott next to her, max had basically tackled her into a hug. the younger hastings let out a yelp in surprise, but hugged her uncle back just as tight as he was. melissa was standing beside him, having a bag full of barrow's clothing from the hospital in her hand.

"okay, m - max. i can't. . . i can't breathe." aurora let out.

"sorry. sorry, i was just worried about you." max said as he let go, stepping back slightly. "isaac's okay, right?"

"yeah, he's fine." aurora nodded.

"you got it?" scott asked his mother.

melissa stepped forward, handing scott the bag full of clothes. "promise us you two will be careful. i looked right in this guy's eyes, and it was terrifying."

"yeah. okay, mom, i promise." scott nodded.

this made max and melissa turn to aurora, the hastings girl looking back with raised eyebrows.

"oh, yeah. no, i promise." she quickly said, nodding her head.

"okay." the two adults nodded, making the teen wolves smile at them before they made their way back down the hallway.

"i just can't believe we're letting the twins help us." aurora mumbled as her and scott made their way towards the twins and isaac.

"we need all the help we can get, rori." scott pointed out.

"i know. but i just. . . i just don't trust them after what they did to boyd, you know?" aurora said, the sight of boyd being thrown onto derek's claws flashing through her mind.

"i know. i get it." scott nodded, noticing the way the shorter girl's mood changed. "this doesn't mean they're in our pack, we just need help, okay?"

"okay."

the two quickly approached isaac and the twins, aurora being surprised that the lahey boy wasn't trying to tear the two former alphas apart. as the three werewolves faced to look at them, aurora couldn't help but send the twins a glare.

"lydia thinks that he's still here even though the cops searched the whole school." scott started. "but they didn't have one thing. . . our sense of smell."

"i've smelt someone else's belongings more times than i could count since school started." aurora mumbled as she took a piece of clothing from out the bag.

she sniffed the clothing, grimacing at how bad it had smelt. she could basically smell how sick barrow was. but obviously he would rather finish the job he had started years ago then get the sickness out of him.

"what's the plan here?" aurora asked scott as she handed isaac the piece of clothing.

"we split up, and look for him in the basement." scott explained. "we're gonna meet stiles and lydia in the boiler room."

as soon as he said that, she felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. she furrowed her eyebrows at the feeling, but didn't think anything of it since it hasn't really been working. the five werewolves all split up, isaac and scott going while the twins go down together. aurora let out a huff, not really enjoying the fact that she was going by herself, but she preferred herself than scott or isaac.

as aurora walked deeper into the basement, she took notice of how the lighting was red. she has never been in this part of the basement before, and she wasn't liking the fact that she was doing it because of the current situation. she tried to pick up on barrow's scent, but nothing was coming to her nose.

she continued to walk around for a few more minutes, thinking that she would probably pick something up. but before that could happen, the sound of the fire alarm filled her ears, making her look up at the ceiling. she made her way back to the main level, joining scott and isaac on their way outside, the twins meeting up with them at some point. the group of werewolves walked over to stiles and lydia.

"we didn't find anything." ethan told the two.

"not even a scent." scott added.

"it's 3:00, so school's over.if there was a bomb, wouldn't he have set it off by now?" stiles pointed out.

"does that mean everybody's safe?" aiden questioned.

"i don't know." lydia answered. "i just. . . i don't know."

➶︎ ☠︎ 𓃦 ☠︎ ➶︎

aurora climbed through the allison's window, looking around the room to see that there was no sign of the argent girl. she walked out of the room, looking in the bathroom in the living room before she went into chris' office, smiling when her eyes landed on the huntress she was looking for. she was sitting at chris' desk, looking at something on his computer.

"hey." aurora greeted softly.

allison looked away from the computer screen, raising her eyebrows slightly at her girlfriend. "hey. how'd you get in?"

"i. . . might've climbed through your window." aurora answered, scratching her neck awkwardly. "you weren't answering my texts so i thought i should come and check on you." she then explained, walking around chris' desk to join her at the computer.

allison couldn't help the smile that made it's way onto her face. she looked up at the taller girl, pursing her lips to silently ask for a kiss. the hastings girl smiled before she bent down and let her lips meet allison's. her heart melted as their lips molded together for a few seconds, feeling the familiar feeling of butterflies swarming in her stomach appear. she pulled away before she kissed allison's forehead.

"what are we researching?" aurora then questioned, turning to look at the computer screen.

"i'm trying to see what flies have to do with the supernatural." allison answered.

"in the bestiary?" aurora asked, making allison hum. "you found anything?"

"not yet. but i'm getting closer."

aurora watched as allison continued to type away on the computer. she then clicked on the mouse, making a picture pop up on the screen. it was a picture of what looked like a traditional japanese mask. aurora raised her eyebrows as she stared at the mask, a weird feeling appearing in her stomach. the mask almost seemed familiar to her, her mind flashing to what the shadowy figure had showed her a few days ago.

allison being stabbed by the sword.

"rora." allison called, pulling said girl back into reality.

"huh?" aurora questioned, looking at her girlfriend with raised eyebrows.

"i said are you okay? you kinda. . . wandered off." allison said.

"yeah, yeah. i'm okay." aurora quickly nodded, trying to shake the feeling that had came over her. "you wanna finish this in your room?" she asked, her face going red once she realized what she had just asked. "the - the research. the research."

allison chuckled, smiling at how flushed her girlfriend had gotten. "i knew what you meant, babe."

aurora nodded, watching as allison had grabbed the papers she printed out and had started to walk out of the office into her room. aurora followed, closing the allison's door behind her. the two immediately started going through the stacks of papers, trying to find anything that would help them with this problem. aurora was pacing around the room as she went through the stack of paper in her hands, quickly reading the words before going onto the next page.

"you find anything?" she questioned once she was done with her stack, sitting behind allison on the bed.

"uh, there's a reference about flies being able to carry messages to the dead." the argent girl answered.

"just. . . beelzebub, the lord of the flies." aurora mumbled, brining her papers in front of allison as she scooted closer to her. "and that doesn't really sit well with me, because beelzebub is another name for satan."

allison turned around, noticing how close the both of them were. aurora noticed it too, feeling heat creep into her cheeks as she gently put the papers down on the bed. aurora didn't make a move to go any further, wanting to make sure that allison was okay with it. the huntress pushed herself forward, letting her lips meet aurora's. the taller girl immediately started kissing back, pulling allison closer to her.

allison had pulled back, her eyes never leaving aurora's as she slowly took her shirt off. aurora had tried to keep the eye contact, but she couldn't help but look down at allison's body, her heart skipping a beat when she had noticed that the argent girl was wearing a blue laced bra. she looked back up to allison's face, noticing the blush swarming to her cheeks.

"you're beautiful." aurora whispered, slowly moving closer to allison as she took her own shirt off. "you are so beautiful."

and with that, she gently laid allison down on the bed, the shorter girl not even caring about all of the papers that she was on. aurora let her lips meet allison's again, letting her tongue slip inside. this made allison let out a quiet moan, trying her hardest to pull aurora closer to her, if that was even possible. aurora slowly let her finger tips graze allison's skin, hearing the girl's heart skip a beat as her breath hitched.

that was all interrupted when chris opened the door, making aurora quickly jump off of allison, grabbing her shirt in the process.

"allison, can i see you in my office?" he asked, his eyes sending daggers at aurora, who had just slipped her shirt back on. "where i keep my guns."

allison quickly slipped her shirt back on before leaving the room and going to chris' office. aurora wasn't even fazed by what chris had said, knowing that he would never intentionally hurt her in any way. especially if he already knew how much she had cared for his daughter.

"another werewolf?!" she heard him scream, a small smile appearing on aurora's face.

aurora sat down on allison's bed, patiently waiting for her or chris to come back in the room. her phone started ringing in her back pocket, making her pull it out to see that it was scott calling. she answered it and brought it up to her ear.

"hello?"

"hey, did you guys find anything?" scott quickly asked.

aurora furrowed her eyebrows, noticing the worry in his voice. "no. just stuff about flies and the dead. what's going on? what happened?"

"barrow took kira." he answered.

"what? do you - do you know where he took her?" aurora quickly quizzed.

"no. i'll let you know when we do, okay?" scott said.

"okay."

with that, they hung up. aurora tucked her phone back into her pocket, getting up from allison's bed before she started pacing the room. she wondered what barrow had wanted with kira. she didn't get the sense that kira was a werewolf when they first met. but that doesn't mean that she couldn't be another supernatural creature.

the lights flickered from above aurora, making her stop pacing and look up at them. they continued to flick before the room fell into complete darkness. she felt her heart drop slightly, looking around the room to see if anyone was there. she then felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand, the girl turning around. she then felt someone appear behind her, making her turn back around. she came face to face with a traditional japanese mask, but this time, it was was silver instead of red. and it was like they didn't have any eyes, just glowing pupils.

aurora looked around her, seeing that she was surrounded by the traditional japanese masks, all of them getting closer and closer. before she could do anything, they all leaped at her, making the hastings girl let out a scream.

allison and chris heard the screaming, leaving the office with worry filling their bodies.

"rora!" allison called as she made her way to her room.

the door suddenly closed shut, making both allison and chris run up to it and start banging on it. allison continued to call out aurora's name, twisting her doorknob to try and get in. her heart broke as she heard aurora's screams echoed throughout the apartment.

"aurora! aurora!" allison screamed, chris trying to break open the door with his shoulder.

"come on, aurora! open the door!" chris yelled, banging on the door with his fist again. "open up!"

➶︎ ☠︎ 𓃦 ☠︎ ➶︎

heyyyyyy. so ik i said no updates this week because of finals, but i didn't have one today so why not? and i also really had the urge to spam. don't worry guys, there's gonna be a lot of updates over semester break.

but i hope u guys enjoyed this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.1K 2.2K 28
"Stop moving you idiot" I exclaimed loudly "i'm trying to get the tone right and you're screwing up the shadows!" ----- Freya didn't care about b...
15.9K 663 28
❝TIME TO CONFRONT YOUR PAST AND YOUR FEARS.❞ In which Maddie has to learn to make a choice. Pack or Family. Or can she have both? {book three} {teen...
255K 6K 37
CURRENTLY REWRITING THE BOOK! Season 5 (Book 3) Senior year has come. This is the year that Chelsea hopes will be normal. No more fighting and not...
493K 10.1K 78
Victoria Stilinski never knew that her long time crush would even look at her let alone hook up with her. Just like she never would have expected tha...