Kuroko's Basketball X Male Re...

By Arcxne_

Definitely didn't expect to be doing this but here we are! I started the anime last month, and I'm really enj... More

Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Kasamatsu Yukia Bio
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Question
UPDATE

Chapter 19

499 18 0
By Arcxne_

(3rd POV)

Seirin walked off the court upset by their loss to Touou. Kagami was pissed, and the crowd was experiencing mixed emotions.

(Touou locker room)

Wakamatsu: "We destroyed our opponents in our first game of the championship league!" Well one person was overly excited about the win.

Imayoshi: "We know. You don't have to yell."

RBP(Random Bench Player): "I thought they'd be stonger, considering they beat Shutoku. Especially No. 11. and No. 9. Kuroko and Mursakibara, right? Kuroko was absolute shit at the end, and Murasakibara pushed himself to passing out even though he had no chance. They should've just given up sooner!" He was then slammed into the locker by Aomine.

Aomine: "You sure talk a lot for someone who didn't play. It's annoying, so shut up."

Wakamatsu: "Aomine! What are you doing? Let him go!" Aomine the tossed the brat to the ground and left.

RBP: "What's his problem?"

(Seirin locker room)

Kaga-chin: "Damn it." He had punched a locker. The team was down, and rightfully so.

Coach: "We still have two more games against Meisei and Senshinkan! We don't have time to be sad!" The team packed up and began to leave, but two people took a bit longer than the rest.

Kaga-chin: "Hey. This might be our limit. I thought we could go further. But look at us. In the face of overwhelming power, I don't think we can win just by working together." He then walked out.

(Y/n) POV)

I looked at the metal door in front of me with curiosity. I held my hand out and touched the door. It didn't budge at all. I then took a step back and kicked the door open as it flew off the hinges...

My eyes fluttered open as I looked at the white roof above me. I then realized there were other people in the room with me. A nurse, my teammates, coach, Kisecchi, and Kasamatsu-san.

"Did... Did we win?" Kisecchi was giving me a weird look for a moment before his and everyone else's expression turned sour. "Damnit." Coach was talking with the nurse so she was the only one who didn't look sad. 'All of that effort just to lose. Damnit!'

(3rd POV)

Riko(narrating): "In the remaining two games, Kagami-kun and Murasakibara-kun didn't play, well Murasakibara-kun didn't even show up, and Kuroko-kun experienced a sudden slump. Not even a shadow of the passes that had saved our team so many times before could be seen." Meisei vs Seirin, 79-78 Meisei victory. "Even if they give everything they have. Not every challenger can become a winner." Senshinkan vs. Seirin, 96-78 Senshinkan victory. "We lost. Seirin High School's attempt at the Inter-High ended. However, all was not lost. When one thing ends, another begins. In other words... We were on to a new challenge."

🏀

(Y/n) POV)

'I hate this... I put in so much work to get where I am, but I still lose. Everyday I give everything I have and more... I don't want to do this anymore... There's no point if I'm just gonna lose...' I sat under a bridge downtown. I didn't bother showing up to our games. I knew we would lose. Kaga-chin and I were out. On top of that, we weren't ready for a devastating loss like that. 'I did everything I could... and yet... it was useless! I am useless! I bring nothing new to the table... I have no special traits... I'm just an all around player...' I felt tears begin pricking out the corner of my eyes. 'I hate this so much... Why do I even play?' I let the tears fall. After all, no one was around to see them. "God I'm pathetic." I muttered as I stood up. I pulled out my phone, and checked the time. "I'm late... Fuck..."

🏀

Coach: "...winter championship!" I slowly stepped into the gym, and stood off to the side unnoticed. "The year's biggest and last title to determine the year's strongest team. The Winter Cup! That's where we'll put it all on the line!"

"Well..." Everyone then looked at me. "In that case... I'd hope that... even with how selfish I've been recently... that'd you have me with you." Coach glared at me before stomping over.

Coach: "400 suicides." She was pointing at the court. I didn't even hesitate when I nodded.

"If that's what it takes." 'Holy fuck she's trying to kill me!'

Coach: "Slow down once and it's doubled!" I saw the mixed emotions from my teammates. Both a mix of sympathy and a look that signified, "That's what you get!" As I began running I listened in on the continuing conversation.

Furihata: "But isn't it the same level as the Inter-High? This is going to be tough."

Coach: "About that, Hyuga-kun." Captain hums in acknowledgement. "Teppei should be coming home soon." I froze for a split second before quickly sprinting again.

'Kiyo-chin...'

Hyuga: "What? Seriously?"

Izuki: "We might see a lot happen."

Furihata: "Uh, who's Teppei-san?"

Izuki: "Oh, right. The first-years haven't met him yet. He's #7, our ace."

🏀

I have no clue how long I've been running. Kuro-chin had stayed behind and had been shooting around. He was staring at the ball when I finished. I watched him shoot... and miss... but that's besides the point.

Kiyo-chin: "Come here." I was breathing heavily as I drank from a water bottle Coach was kind enough to leave behind for me. He laughed as he pet Number 2. "Good boy, good boy!" He then looked up at Kuro-chin. "Don't you think he looks like you? Just like I heard, you're not much good at anything besides passing. But who cares? I like your basketball." Kiyo-chin then passed the ball back to Kuro-chin. "You're not wrong. You're just inexperienced. That's all. Do you want some candy?" He was eating brown sugar candy.

Kuro-chin: "No, thank you."

Kiyo-chin: "Really?"

Kuro-chin: "Who are you?"

Kiyo-chin: "Kiyoshi Teppei."

Kuro-chin: "Are you Kiyoshi-san?"

Kiyo-chin: "Take the "ki" from "This tree, what is it? What is this tree?" Plus the "kichi" of "good luck", and it's Kiyoshi."

Kuro-chin: "I see." I sighed as I planted my face in my palm.

Kiyo-chin: "Then the "tetsu" in "dumbbell" and the "hira" in "lowly employee" and you get Teppei!"

Kuro-chin: "Um, do you want something?"

Kiyo-chin: "You're interesting. Basketball is about generalists. It's a sport for guys who can do everything. Put loosely, you'll be okay with five scorers who can pass. That doesn't always work, which is why you have positions, and sometimes teams keep a specialist as their sixth man. But I've never seen a specialist as extreme as you. It's extraordinary to specialize so thoroughly in a single thing." He took a step back and held his hands for Kuro-chin to pass him the ball. Kuro-chin does so. "But aren't you the one assuming that's your limit?" He says all these inspirational words, but as he goes for the layup... he pulls a Kuro-chin... and by that I mean he misses. "It's impressive you can view yourself so objectively and play in that way. But you may be taking it too far. We're still high schoolers. Believe in your own potential a little more. I'm just talking to myself. See you next week, Kuroko-kun."

Kuro-chin: "Excuse me."

Kiyo-chin: "Yeah?" He then crushed his candy and freaks. "I just bought these!" I had began walking out as I smiled to myself.

'It's good to see you here... Kiyo-chin.'

🏀

Kaga-chin: "Hey." Everyone began greeting Kaga-chin.

Hyuga: "Kagami, you bastard." Except for Hyuga-senpai. "You really didn't show up after that." Kaga-chin bowed his head.

Kaga-chin: "Sorry." This caught Captain off guard.

Hyuga: "I-If you're going to apologize, just come in the first place."

Kiyo-chin: "Hey." He was in his game uniform. "Let's practice."

Koganei: "Good to see you, Kiyoshi."

Kiyo-chin: "Yeah!"

Hyuga: "Don't give me that. Why are you wearing your uniform?"

Kiyo-chin: "I got excited about coming to practice again." Captain then began shaking Kiyo-chin like a ragdoll.

Hyuga: "Are you serious? Are you?"

Kiyo-chin: "Yeah!"

Hyuga: "Are you?!"

Kiyo-chin: "I've been in the hospital since last summer. Because of my surgery and rehab, I've been taking a break. Kiyoshi Teppei, 193 centimeters(6'3), 81 kilos(178 lbs.). My position is center. Nice to meet you."

Coach: "Teppei, you sure you're okay now?"

Kiyo-chin: "Yeah! I'm completely healed. I've forgotten some stuff, but I wasn't doing nothing in the hospital."

Izuki: "Did you learn something?"

Kiyo-chin: "Yeah... Card games." He was completely serious. "The old man sharing my room taught me."

"You never change Kiyo-chin." He just smiled at me.

Kiyo-chin: "It's fun."

Izuki/Hyuga: "That's got nothing to do with basketball!"

Kiyo-chin: "Also, one more thing. I'm putting my undefeated three year high school career on the line. I'm serious about doing this. My goal is, of course... Where is it?" Que the confusion.

Coach: "What?"

Kiyo-chin: "Where's the Inter-High being held?"

Izuki: "It changes every year, and we already lost! We've got our sights set on the Winter Cup now!"

Kiyo-chin: "Where is that this year?"

Hyuga: "In Tokyo, every year!"

RFY2: "This is the guy who created the Seirin basketball team..."

'He waht?'

Kiyo-chin: "Anyway, if you're going to climb a mountain, you've got to aim for the top. But let's not forget to enjoy the scenery." Practice started... and Coach was still having me run... Goddamnit!

Coach: "That's a foul, Kagami-kun. You're too forceful! Pay more attention to your surroundings!"

Koganei: "Doesn't he seem especially on edge?"

Izuki: "Yeah, at first I thought it was because he's focusing, but I was wrong. He's acting like he did when he first joined. He doesn't try to rely on anyone else. He's playing basketball by himself."

Kiyo-chin: "Hey, Kagami-kun. I want to play soon too, but I don't think it's fair for me to ask to play just because I'm an upperclassman. So... Why don't we play some one-on-one for the starting position?" I chuckled to myself as I kept running.

'Always the same. You haven't changed one bit Kiyo-chin.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 4.4K 38
Airi Yunabami, a wealthy 15 year old girl, begins her first year of highschool in Rakuzan High after transferring from Hyakkao Private Academy. There...
7K 181 28
DISCLAIMER: I do not own any characters or KNB itself Hella Timeskips😼
151K 3.9K 37
𝙸. ↳𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 you move back to tokyo. after being years away, you finally get to see your two best friends and live a happy and normal life as a t...
352K 10.3K 38
KnB x Reader oneshots. Disclaimer: I do not own KnB, you, or the cover pic. *Extra Note: Izuki's soul lives within the title.*