Kidnapped and Found 8 Years L...

By xheartxbreakerx

Rachelle was never the popular girl. In fact she was the shy girl who sat home all alone all the time until o... More

Kidnapped and Found 8 Years Later
Kidnapped and Found 8 Years Later: Chapter 2
Kidnapped and Found 8 Years Later: Chapter 3
Kidnapped and Found 8 Years Later: Chapter 4
Kidnapped and Found 8 Years Later: Chapter 5
Kidnapped and Found 8 Years Later: Chapter 6
Kidnapped and Found 8 Years Later: Chapter 7
Kidnapped and Found 8 Years Later: Chapter 8
Kidnapped and Found 8 Years Later: Chapter 10
Kidnapped and Found 8 Years Later: Chapter 11
Kidnapped and Found 8 Years Later: Chapter 12
Kidnapped and Found 8 Years Later: Chapter 13
Kidnapped and Found 8 Years Later: Chapter 14
Kidnapped and Found 8 Years Later: Chapter 15
Kidnapped and Found 8 Years Later: Chapter 16
Kidnapped and Found 8 Years Later: Chapter 17
Kidnapped and Found 8 Years Later: Chapter 18
Kidnapped and Found 8 Years Later: Chapter 19
Kidnapped and Found 8 Years Later: Chapter 20
Kidnapped and Found 8 Years Later: Chapter 21
Kidnapped and Found 8 Years Later: Chapter 22
Kidnapped and Found 8 Years Later: Chapter 23
Kidnapped and Found 8 Years Later: Chapter 24
Kidnapped and Found 8 Years Later: Chapter 25
Kidnapped and Found 8 Years Later: Chapter 26
Epilogue

Kidnapped and Found 8 Years Later: Chapter 9

12K 76 17
By xheartxbreakerx

I woke up and I noticed Joe wasn't in the bed so I headed to the living room and he wasn't in there either. I looked in every room and Mia was no where to be found either. I went back in my bedroom and grabbed a pair of socks and put my shoes on. I looked around the beach for atleast a half an hour and still they were nowhere to be found so I started to get worried.

I ran back in the house and as I was running past the fridge, I noticed a note. I picked up the note and it was from Joe and Mia.

"Hey we just went to pick up Ben and the kids. We should be back before you wake up but if not we'll be there soon. We bought you a muffin and an orange juice from the store. Love you!                                                                                         XOXOXO Mia and Joe"

I was glad to find the note that told me they were safe because I was really starting to get worried. I don't know what I would do without them in my life.

I got a shower and headed over to the beach. There were people in the spot where I usually laid out to tan so instead of bugging them, I just moved a little more down from the house.

I took a book with me so I wouldn't be totally bored while laying out. As I was reading, I noticed something had hit my head so I looked around to see a football and a kid come running towards me.

A guy with blonde hair and brown eyes who looked to be my age came up to me and kept saying how sorry he was. He told me where I was laying was probably the worst spot because alot of the guys around here play football in this area.

I told him it was okay and I apologized for being in the way. I went to stand up and this guy's face was only an inch or two away from my face. I quickly backed up and started to walk away. 

As I was walking away, the guy came running towards me.

"Um excuse me, can I help you with something? Why are you following me?", I asked trying to hurry over to the house.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to know your name and see if you would want to hang out sometime?", he asked knowing I would probably say no since I didn't know him.

I almost slipped out my real name and then I noticed I have to go by the name Hailey now. I told him my name and told him I had a boyfriend. 

"Aw that sucks. We should still hang out sometime as friends. You have a pretty name by the way."

"Thanks and I'm not to sure my boyfriend would like me hanging out with another guy but thanks anyway for the offer."

"So your boyfriend controls you? huh? Girls can have friends who are guys and it doesn't have to be anything more then that."

"Look dude, I'm sure your nice and whatever but I don't need anymore friends. Okay? So just leave me alone and get back to what you were doing. I need to get home now.", I said pretty damn annoyed at this point.

"Sorry I bothered you"

I looked back over at him as he was walking away. I was mad I didn't catch his name. I would have glady hung out with him but I cant really hang out with anybody around here because I can get caught and I really don't want that happening. Maybe it's a good thing though because this guy was super cute. I probably would of had to fight myself to stay off of him. 

I was out on the beach for a few hours so I decided it was time to go in anyway. I was thinking Joe and Mia should be back by now and they were probably worried about me.

I walked in the house and looked around and noticed that, Joe and Mia still weren't there. I checked the answering machine and notice Joe had called a few times.

Joe had left about five voice mails telling me that I needed to call him when I got this and that it was really important.

I started dialing Joe's number and before I finished, Joe and Mia came running through the door screaming my name to see if I was home.

I ran into the living room and told them I was here and asked them what was going on.

Mia was crying and ran into her bedroom. Joe was on mute for a few minutes and then he finally told me that, Frank had Ben and the kids tied up in his basement. I was in total shock. How did he find them? What was he going to do with them? Joe continued to tell me that if we don't come back that he would kill Ben and the kids.

I started crying and asked Joe what we were going to do. He told me theres only one thing that we can do and that's that we need to go back as soon as possible. 

I really didn't want to go back but I knew we had to. What's Frank going to do to us when we go back?  

So many thoughts were running through my mind until I fainted over on the floor. Joe started shaking me and asking me if I was okay. I finally got up and told him I was okay. I was just in shock.

Joe took me in the bedroom and laid me down and pulled the covers over me and told me to take a nap. I didn't really want to because I was too worried about Mia and this whole situation, but I couldn't fight it anymore and before I knew it, I was sleeping.

After a few hours of sleeping, I went in the living room and noticed a bunch of suit cases laying on the couch and floor. 

Joe gave me a kiss and told me to start getting ready because we were going to be leaving in the morning.

"I thought we were leaving tonight?", Mia asked sounding pretty concerned.

"I'm sorry Mia. Theres no flights going out that way tonight."

"So then we'll drive. I'm not leaving my husband and especially my kids with that man longer then they have to." Mia sounded like she wasn't taking no for an answer.

"Mia, that would just take longer. We have to wait until the morning and I promise first thing tomorrow morning, we're out of here."

Mia just stared at Joe for awhile with a confused look on her face and finally grabbed on to her brother and started crying.

I went over and tried to comfort Mia, but out of no where she pushed me away and told me to get the hell away from her and continued to say that this was all my fault.

"If it wasn't for you then we wouldn't be going through this mess right now. My kids are in danger just because you didn't want to leave and go back to your dead beat mom anymore. No. Instead you put me and my family in danger. Your so lucky I don't kill you myself right now."

Joe asked Mia how she could say something like that. I was so hurt at what she had just said but I knew it was true. I should have just went back when Joe gave me the option. How could I be so stupid and risk putting all these wonderful people in danger?

I went to my bedroom and laid down and tried to fall asleep. I just couldn't though because I was thinking about what Mia had said.

After awhile I guess I had passed out. It looked like it was still night time and Joe wasn't in the room. 

I went to the kitchen to grab something to drink and I heard Mia and Joe arguing in the next room. I looked at the time and realized it was five in the morning.

"Joe, when we get back, you need to go to the police and tell them everything. Since we know where Ben and the kids are then we'll just have the police go get them."

"What if he hid them just in case we pull something like that?"

"Trust me, he doesn't think that at all. He's not going to think we're going to the police because that would mean you would be snitching on yourself and I don't he thinks you want to spend the rest of your life in prison."

"Yeah okay I see what you mean. What's going to happen to Rachelle then?"

"Well she's going to go back to her mother's house. Simple as that. You don't need her Joe. She's nothing but trouble and I promise when you finish your time in jail, you'll meet a great girl."

"I love Rachelle though."

"Well get over it because your putting me, ben, and your niece and nephew in danger by staying with this girl so do the smart thing."

"Fine."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I knew it was my fault but I was suprised by how much of bitch, Mia was acting. I knew Joe's family came first to him but I was still suprised at the fact he just said fine, like it was nothing. Like I meant nothing to him after a year and something months. How could he just say fine? Why wouldn't he try to fight for me? I'm sure we could find a way to make it though all this somehow. I quickly snapped back to reality and realized how selfish I was being. Joe needed to do what was best for his family and I needed to respect that and go back home to my mother's house.

I heard Mia tell Joe that he should probably go wake me up now. I hurried up and ran back in the bedroom and onto the bed and acted like I was sleeping the whole time so they wouldn't know I was awake.

Joe came in with a sad look on his face and told me to start getting ready because we had to leave in a half an hour. He left the room and I got a shower and brushed my hair and teeth as quickly as I could. 

When I was done I grabbed a few things and we all headed out to Joe's car. There was an akward silence the whole ride to the air port. I cant believe Joe and I were about to get on a plane with fake passports and ID's. When we came down here, Joe drove. This was risky but Joe was going to turn himself in anyway when we got home so I guess it didn't really matter if we would get caught right here.

Luckily we didn't get caught though. We all sat in seperate seats on the plane. I was still a little tired so I went back to sleep. Before I knew it we were back home.

* * *

Don't forget to Comment/Vote/Fan!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388 17 20
The month is finally October, and no one really had anything fun planned. One day, a group of friends decides to go on a fun small trip to a haunted...
16.6K 668 13
That girl why were they afraid of that girl. She didn't bug anyone she kept to herself but she still scared everyone. One girl see's past that and gi...
9.5K 220 37
He was the first to love her but also the first to break her. She thought the cure for everything in the world was love. It took falling in love hers...
505K 8.7K 60
⚠️Graphic/Mature⚠️ She tried to leave him - Big Fucking Mistake. She belonged to Him and Him alone.