SHE BENT ME

Por ScarletttWrites

When fate connects them again, running away from the past will be a hindrance of their love. Fate finds a way... Más

AUTHOR'S NOTE
The Start
Touchdown Korea
New Friend
F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Test Of Identity
CLOSE
Creep and Intimacy
Housemates
Uncontrollable
Jisoo's Café
Kissed the drunk
White Roses from whom?
A walk and talk in the park
The truth behind Lisa's past
The test of jealousy
Away
Denial or not?
Can't resist any longer
The Dance
Coping Trauma
Where, Why, Who, and What
When we were young
Right or Wrong
Sacrifice
Unplanned Escape
End of Childhood Flashback
Confession or Expectations
Just you and me 🚫
Secret lovers
Partners in crime
C
Lost shares but still a Billionaire
Black
Anew
Old pain
Save you
Love smoke
The News
Fire

Money is a good servant but a terrible master

778 27 1
Por ScarletttWrites

They are now at the hotel when Min-a's phone rang. She checked the caller.

It's Seung-Gi.

'Finally' she thought to herself.

"Seung-Gi, you got us all worried. Where are you?" Min-a asked.

"Hello, lady. I got your partner in here," A different voice is on the phone right now. Min-a heard Seung-Gi in the background yelling. "Min-a!!" "Min-a, don't listen to him! Pran-- the kid will be in danger!"

Min-a trembled in fear while on the phone with the unknown man and Seung-Gi being held captive.

"Is everything alright, Min-a?" Chitthip asked and Min-a just nodded.

Min-a stepped out of the room to talk with the caller.

"What did you do to Seung-Gi? Who are you? Why are you doing this?" Min-a asked furiously.

"Argh! You got too many questions." the caller said in annoyance. "I'll cut to the chase. Bring me the daughter of Marco Manobal,"

Min-a clenched her fist from anger. "What do you want from the kid?"

"Just - you know. Just, business," the caller chuckled. 

"No! I am not giving you an innocent child for whatever business you have," Min-a said furiously.

"Hmm. Okay. Then I'll take your boyfriend's life then," the caller said angrily and Min-a heard screams in the background.

"No, Min-a! Just forget about me. Don't give the kid to him. Bring them back to their hometown - call the cops right n- AHHH!" Seung-Gi got cut off and scream from the pain.

"Kick him and tape his mouth! He talks too much," the caller growled angrily.

"Get your hands off him, you scumbag!" Min-a said while holding her tears back.

"Listen here, lady. It's either the kid or your boyfriend's life. You choose. I got a van ready near the hotel you're staying at. Leave the phone and bring the child. No cops or else you won't see your man anymore," the caller said. "I don't have much time. Bring the child now and do what I say. My guys are waiting. All you have to do is to come down together with the child," the caller hangs up the call, and Min-a bursts into tears.

She's stuck between Seung-Gi's life or Pranrpiya's. She had known Seung-Gi since they were in high school and became sweethearts in secret. She only knew the little Thai today or the Manobal family.

She leaned the back of her head against the wall and took a deep breath.

She has made her decision.

"Is everything alright with Seung-Gi?" Chitthip asked the moment Min-a entered their room while Pranpriya scoured her sumptuous dinner.

"Yeah. He told me to go to this amusement park. It's good to go there at night and he wants me to take Pranpriya so we can tour her around," Min-a lied but deep inside her she wants to scream and cry. She doesn't want to involve the little innocent kid but she has made her decision and had chosen her boyfriend.  

Pranpriya heard 'amusement park' and finished her supper quickly.

"That's so nice of you, Min-a. My daughter will surely love it. Please take care of her, okay? I might not be able to go. I'm pretty tired today and my headache is still not gone. I trust you with my kid," Chitthip gave Min-a a sincere smile.

'She's so kind. They're so kind. How can I do this?' Min-a thought to herself.

"Are you okay, Min-a?" Chitthip asked with concern in her voice.

"Y-yes, madame! Thank you for entrusting Pranpriya to me," Min-a said and shove her thoughts.

"I bet my little princess is excited to go there," Chitthip smiled while looking at her daughter.

"Mom, I'm ready!! Pee Sao! I'm ready!" Pranpiya grinned at Min-a. The little girl held Min-a's arm and waved goodbye to her mom.

"Enjoy my dear. See you later, okay?" Chitthip smiled at her daughter.

"Yes, mom. See you!" Pranpriya planted a kiss on her mother's cheek and bid good-bye.

Min-a and Pranpriya got welcomed by a white van with tinted windows on their way out of the hotel.

They immediately got in and gave the little kid a juice drink.

"No, Pranpriya," Min-a said trying to grab the juice from her but the man stopped her.

"The boss said to give this drink to her, it's safe, don't worry. The boss wants the kid alive," the man said in Korean.

Min-a sigh in defeat.

After Pranpriya finished her drink, she felt drowsy.

"Pee Sao, I'm sleepy. Can I sleep on your lap?" little Pranpriya said with droopy eyes and Min-a nodded, trying to curve her lips to a smile.

Pranpriya placed the back of her head on Min-a's lap and completely fell asleep.

While the kid is asleep, the man immediately struck a syringe on Min-a's shoulder causing her to lose consciousness.

The man called the boss on the phone. "Boss. We got them already. They're both asleep,"

"Good job, Is the child okay?" the boss said.

"Yes, Boss. The child is safe. She's asleep," the man said.

"Good. Separate the two when you arrive here. Put the lady beside his boyfriend. We need something from them. Our business must go on," the boss said calmly.

"Okay boss. How about the kid?"

"Put her in my room," the boss said and he ended the call.

Min-a's wrists and legs are tied up with a rope while she's asleep. She's placed beside Seung-Gi who happens to be in the same situation as her but Seung-Gi has blood all over his face and wounds in his arms.

Seung-Gi's mouth tape was removed by the man.

"What do you wantttt!?" Seung-Gi screamed.

The boss got furious with Seung-Gi's scream and groped his hair causing for Seung-Gi to wince in pain.

"M-O-N-E-Y" the boss smirked and pushed Seung-Gi's head. "Why? Do you have that?"

"You're going to regret this. What do you want from the kid?" Seung-Gi yelled and stared angrily at the so-called BOSS.

"Aish. You're so stubborn. I told you. MONEY. I WANT MONEY!!" the boss yelled in anger.

Min-a got awakened by the screams and got frightened when she realized her arms and legs are tied up.

"Min-a!" Seung-Gi said.

"Seung-Gi? S-Seung-Gi," Min-a cried when she saw blood on Seung-Gi's face.

"Min-a, why did you come? You shouldn't have come here with the kid," Seung-Gi said while wincing in pain because of his wounds.

"What do they want?" Min-a whispered but her sobs are evident.

"The kid. They want the kid," Seung-Gi said holding his tears.

"Pranpri-" Min-a got cut off by Seung-Gi.

"Don't say her name. We should not give any information to these scumbags!" Seung-Gi said.

They heard the boss burst into laughter.

"What do you think of me? An idiot? I know everything about the kid than you two," the boss said and placed a folding chair in front of them.

"What do you want from her? She's just a kid!" Seung-Gi yelled.

"Yeah. A kid but she's worth more than the lives we took and that includes you two," the boss smirked and laughed wickedly.

The boss whistled to one of his men, signaling him to come to him.

"Bring Jennie," the boss said and the man bowed to his request.

Min-a's eyes widened from what she heard. 'Jennie? Jennie the kid we just met or they just have the same name?' Min-a thought to herself.

Pranpriya slowly opened her eyes and looked around the room. The room is tranquil and dark, the dark room is reeking of strong alcohol.

Pranpriya isn't tied up. Her hands are free, fully free but the door is locked.

She tried to open the door but it can't be opened.

"Pranpriya?"

The cabinet door stood ajar. She heard a familiar voice behind her. It's Jennie, who came out from a cabinet and trembling in fear.

"J-Jennie?"

Little Jennie rushed towards Pranpriya and hugged the little Thai.

"Tall girl, I'm scared," Jennie hardly sobbed.

Pranpriya wanted to ask and talk to her but because of the language barrier, she's unable to do so.

"My uncle. No... No... Mr. Jeon. I saw him kill someone and asked his men to take out his organs. I don't know what happened after but... he said... he wants me to see it. He wants to use me for something and I'm scared. I'm scared," little Jennie sobbed hardly while Pranpriya just simply pat her back.

The little Thai didn't understand what Jennie so she cried with her.

"I don't understand you but I'm scared. We are locked up and it's scary. I need mom, dad, Seung-Gi, and Min-a," Pranpriya sobbed while still hugging Jennie.

They heard something on the door and they pulled themselves from the hug.

One of Jeon's men in gray suit opened the door and grabbed Jennie.

Jennie refused to go but the man carried her.

"Get away from her!!" Pranpriya threw some stuff at the man but the man locked the door again.

"Get me out of here!!! Mom! Dad! Min-a! Seung-Gi!!" Pranpriya yelled while smashing the door, screaming for help. 

"No! No! Put me down!" Jennie is screaming from fear and trying to get away but the man is stronger than her. The kid doesn't have much strength and will always be defeated by the adults.

"Boss. Jennie is here," the man said.

"Put her down slowly. She's still my best friend's daughter, the only heiress, she's useful than these two," Mr. Jeon said, who is behind everything.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
124K 5.3K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
163K 17.4K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
463K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...