Destined Together

By Madhavi_sneha

Sanvi Rai is a 25 years old girl. A Indian optimistic girl. She is a doctor (Psychiatrist) and a writer as we... More

Chapter I: What a wonderful day.
Chapter 2:You need a psychiatrist
CAST
CHAPTER 3: I AM NOT FINE.
CHAPTER 4: Marriage,what marriage?
Announcement
CHAPTER 6:- It's an Arrange Marriage.
CHAPTER 7:- Where is Lucas?
Chapter 8:- What the hell is Hal... whatever
HELLO EVERYONE
CHAPTER 9:- Married.... ok!
Chapter 10:- You are going to Work in my company
Chapter 11:- She-is-a-psychiatrist
Chapter 12:- His dog has a bigger room than mine!!
Chapter 13: I am not scared of her.
Chapter 14:- Your son is a brat!
Chapter 15:- You are married to Sanvi!
Chapter 16:- Nate as in Nathaniel Rossi
Chapter 17:- Lucas's Birthday.
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 18:- What happened to Lucas?
Chapter 19 :- Did you stay with NATHANIEL?
Chapter 20:- Nate this is Lucas, my husband.
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 21:- Nathaniel has a secret room?
Chapter 22:- She is back Lucas!!
Chapter 23:- Nathaniel is a ghost?
Chapter 24:- Lucas is going to be mine!!
Chapter 25:- If not for Nate sir I wouldn't be alive today.
Chapter 26: WHAT?ITALIAN MAFIA ? YOUR FRIEND? HOW ? WHAT? OH GOD!!
Chapter 27: We can share a room till Mason is here, Right?
Chapter 28: You still love Sanvi, don't you?
AESTHETICS OF LUCAS AND SANVI
Chapter 29 : You won't feel nice about meeting me Lucas, I guarantee you
Chapter 30:I love you Sanvi, I will always love you.
Chapter 31 :I am coming my loves!! Brace yourselves.
‼️IMPORTANT DON'T IGNORE ‼️
Chapter 32: Evil Hyena?
Nathaniel

Chapter 5:- Should I marry him?

840 21 4
By Madhavi_sneha

SANVI'S POV

I saw the beautiful paintings surrounding me, they were so beautiful,I couldn't just take my eyes of them,they had so many emotions in them,the paintings displayed so much love, affection, adoration, devotion and even addiction,this was magical,as if I could look at them whole day and I wouldn't get tired of it. After I finally looked around,my eyes were searching for the creator of this magical creation,I couldn't find the owner of this beautiful piece of art,I really wanted to see the one I was so desperately seeking for,why is this hide and seek game coming in between us,and suddenly everything around me turns dark and i knew what awaited,so I closed my eyes and ears,after minutes of silence I didn't hear any sound so I carefully opened my eyes and I screamed when I saw those beautiful paintings,now covered in a deep red shade which looked like blood,I screamed and thrashed around but I couldn't wake up,and suddenly I felt someone shaking me.

"Sanu, please Sanu wake up, it's just a dream, you can fight it , please wake up" the voice said to me, this voice was familiar,I knew who it was and suddenly I opened my eyes and saw Mahi and Ana hugging me so tightly,as if they loosened their holds on me I would just vanish .

"Hey, it's ok Mahi I am okay,I just had a ..." I said unsure what to actually say about that was it just a nightmare yes for sure ,but the emotions where they just from my nightmare no it wasn't.

"I am so sorry Sanu,so sorry that I can't do anything about it." Mahi said hugging me as if she could take away all my misery. And I knew my friends and family were ready to take away my miseries if they could,but nobody can't take this away, because this is my bittersweet pain,and I personally wouldn't give it away to anyone,this was something I kept inside my heart ,my brain,I can just say it is present in all my cells too.Was I being emotional or was I joking about this?.

"Listen to me Mahi,and Ana stop crying,I just woke up from a bad dream and please loosen your hold on me,I seriously can't breath, and what is with you both holding me and crying as if I told you I am dying in a few days. " I said to them,and received glares from both of them.

"You listen to me Sanvi Rai, don't you dare utter those words ever again you got that, if you do then you don't even want to know what I am going to do with you." Well Mahi exclaimed,ok so my oh so innocent sister will do something to me, that should have been the joke of the year,I mean I would have laughed out loud but one look at Mahi I knew that I have to control my laugh now.

"Yes, Mahi is right,we will plaster your mouth,so that you can never utter anything,wow! Mahi we should do that,I mean that would be so cool." Ana said excitedly, and me and Mahi looked at her thinking if we lost our brain cells while i decided to be her Bestfriend and Mahi decided to move into this apartment with her.I mean is this girl for real, like wasn't she crying holding onto me for her dear life just a few seconds ago and, now she is talking about how exciting it will be to plaster my mouth,like is she my friend or my enemy? I think I really need a holiday right now,I made the right decision to go to India in another 8 days.

"Oh my god Anna,I never thought about plastering sanu's mouth for godsake,I was just trying to scare her so that she doesn't say those words." Mahi said to her,I mean wait a second she was just trying to scare me,well with such an adorable look, how can someone get scared,I mean Mahisouras was a cute dinosaur.

"Ok ok, calm down guys,it was just a bad dream and nothing else,so no need to make it such a hot topic." I said to my sister and bestie,who were still quarreling,one saying how it would be easy after plastering my mouth, while the other one was trying to say that the idea was very dangerous and inconvenient. Like really they are unbelievable,I mean they are useful too as they made me forget about that nightmare.

"What the hell are you saying Sanu, you were screaming so loud that I woke up from my sleep and Mahi who was in kitchen rushed out to you, just because I joke alot and behave like a fool, you know very well then anybody else to underestimate me Sanu,we were so terrified."
Ana said in a serious voice,and I knew I shouldn't just take it lightly,but these dreams never got me screaming so loudly, atleast not so loud in the real life, what was so special about it today?

"I know and I am so sorry,but I just wanted to forget about it just for another day and wanted to be with you guys, just how, it always was." I said to them, which was true,but forgetting part was a complete lie.

"Of course I know I mean,I talked so seriously I mean now I can't believe that happened but never mind,so as a sorry from you for making me scared, angry and serious I want a box of Ferrero rocher and then I will forgive you, and bye I am going to complete my beauty sleep, which beautiful people like me doesn't need it,but yeah sometimes it's ok. " Ana tried to say it with a bossy attitude,I mean she did try,and do hell with the box of Ferrero rocher,I mean those are my favorite ones and she thinks that I would ever give her that and what apology, for god's sake I didn't even apologize and I don't even need her forgiveness.

"I am not going to bring her even a single one of those." I said to Mahi, seriously after Ana went outside my room.

"Who are you trying to convince that Sanu we both know that, you are definitely going to bring her the chocolates." She said to me while amusing written in her whole face. Of course my lovely sister is amused by it.

"Ok, now go and freshen up,I have made masala dosa today for breakfast come on,and then you have to meet Edward isn't it?" Mahi asked me,I nodded my head,well I really had to meet that oh so manly best friend who was a secret teddy bear.

Mahi went out of my room and I headed straight to washroom,did my business fastly like showering, brushing my teeth etc etc. One, because Mahi made one of my favourite food and two I had to meet my idiotic Bestfriend,who didn't call me for 3 days.

I wore a full sleeved floral dress which came just above my knees and my wedges,some bracelets,my watch,rings and a beautiful butterfly earrings and I wore bb cream, mascara and applyed a color Gel lip balm in peony,it's so light and it makes my lips more smoother and softer,and tied my hair in ponytail and took my sling bag and I was good to go.

I went straight to our dining table,and I saw Mahi coming out with a hot masala dosa in a plate, she passed that plate to me and asked me to eat,and as she said that she was going to prepare another one for me,I said her no I mean one was enough so I didn't need more,Mahi gave me a look and I knew without her voicing her thoughts what she was trying to say to me,but I couldn't do anything about it, neither did I had any answers to it, what could I possibly say that I am very harmful for my own self,so I just smiled at her, which she didn't return, why the hell did today had to become so emotional and stressed,oh god .

I ate my break fast and said Mahi that I was leaving,and went out of my apartment,and again the elevator was on the last floor,wow it surely does loves me doesn't it, but today I was in no hurry so I just stood there waiting for Mr Elevator to grant me with its presence.

As I was waiting for the elevator,I was thinking what my life had become in these 2½ years,I can't say that I was completely living neither was I dead,well I am breathing so I'm not,I am psychiatrist myself, but still I can't find a solution for my problem. Just then my long lost friend Mr Elevator made its presence,I went inside and pressed the ground floor button and luckily there was no one in here so I was alone once again in my thoughts.

Just then my phone started ringing and I checked the caller ID it was my personal teddy.

Hey! Babydoll were are you? I have been waiting for a minute now. Edward said to me,was he really kidding me.

Eddy I am in the elevator and please, you came 5 minutes early so it's not my problem, that you have been waiting for a whole 1 minute.i said to him, because he keeps me waiting for him for nearly 6 to 7 minutes ,so he can wait for a minute or two.

What do you mean by only 1 minute,do you know I am now older by 1 minute,I just got aged by extra 1 minute and you are saying as if it's nothing,how can you say that. Eddy exclaimed to me,now was he out of his mind,how the hell did he manage to think about all these things,of course everyone knew or almost everyone knew that we are getting older by every passing minute.

Eddy, lastly I checked even I age the same as you and the other creatures age on the earth,and please don't say me we are different and  this type of aging includes only your own self.i said already walking towards his car,and I sat inside his car and hugged him and yeah of course before that I did cut the call,I am not dumb.

"How are you baby doll ?" He asked me,and I glared at him,oh so now he cares.

"Oh!i am so fine, it was not like one of my best friend forgot to call me, for 3 days and cut my call when I called him,and messaged me that we are going out and nothing no other information,where was he from 3 days? No , you are the worst bff of mine believe me,I mean everyone calls me,and I call you but you still cut my call." I said to him while smiling sarcastically, while inside I was fuming.

"Oh my god baby doll were you concerned about me ? Aww so sweet, you love me so much don't you?" He questioned me while trying to sound like a baby, which awfully sounded like a evil witch's laughter.

"I am serious here Edward,I am not joking, you should atleast message me,if you can't call me, but this was not what happened in these 3 days,I asked Luke too and even your own PA didn't know about where you were and she called me and said that you have 2 important meetings which you cannot miss and she can't actually reach you at the moment." I asked him genuinely concerned about it.

"It's nothing,but believe me Sanu I will say you about it when the time is right ok."he said in a dead serious expression and I knew more than to pester him about it,so I just changed the topic, and said him about all the things happening around me,and till the time we reached our destination I saw that it was a zoo.

"Really,a zoo was your suprise?" I asked him even though I was excited about it,well I always loved zoo, aquarium and amusement park.

"Oi, drama queen don't behave like you don't like it,I know you love these places,I know you from 8 years, come on." With that he dragged me inside the zoo,after getting our tickets we entered the zoo and the rest of the time just went with lots and lots of joy and laughter.

We ate our lunch in a restaurant near the zoo,and then he dropped me off to my apartment,and said.

"You have a big suprise waiting for you baby doll,bye I love you my bestie." He said to me and I gave him a quick reply with a bye and I love you too. Well I was excited to see my suprise ,and as I entered my apartment I was tackled in a hug by my bhai (brother) what the hell,oh my god Jay bhai was hugging me,I hugged him tightly as well and he kissed my forehead. Then my dadda hugged me, after that my mumma too hugged me and I was so overwhelmed,and lastly I saw that someone else were also present,I hugged him too.

"Oh my god, mumma, dadda, bhai I am so happy to see you,I can't believe this,I thought I would come 2 days early so that I could suprise you,and you all just surprised me,but this is the best suprise,so I have no complaints about it." I said to them,so Eddy knew about it too, that sneaky monkey.

"Well,I am sad that you are not happy to see me." Lucien Uncle said to me,oh my god,he is such a dramatic person.

"Uncle I met you like 20 days before and I called you like a week before, but I still missed you too, and I am happy to see you too." I said to him and he simply hugged me once again and my family were busy hugging Mahi and Ana.

After the hugging session we all sat on the sofa in the living room and my family's expression turned serious,even Mahi and Ana's too,ok what was the matter now?

"Princess, you know na,how we do everything for your happiness, you know again we are actually here to ask you something please, princess I know you know what I am talking about, but please Sanu, even if the answer comes no we want it to be yes from your side,this is not about..." He said hesitatingly, I know he was talking about marriage,I mean it was not a new occurance, from the past 7 months they have been showing me the photos of almost 35 boys, who were ready to marry me,but the answer was always no,it never came yes,so I think now I don't take it seriously,if they ask me about marriage.

"you know right the answer is always no,it didn't come yes, even for a single one,and by the way who is the boy now."
I asked them and uncle Lucien was the one to answer.

"Well it's my son Lucas, please marry my son Sanvi,he is a great person,he looks and behaves rudely,but I know he is still my innocent Lucas,he just hides his true personality by his arrogant ceo's mask. Please marry him." He said,and I was still trying to process that he said that I should marry none other than the Lucas Xavier Knight,who is Luke's twin and doesn't he actually dispises women species,well how can he marry me.

"Uncle, are you sure you are talking about Lucas,I mean didn't he you know like had an allergy around women and wasn't he like rumoured to be in a relationship with his best friend Michael Romano."I asked him, because I couldn't believe it.

"No,no,I mean Michael and Lucas are childhood best friends and nothing more and Lucas himself has said that he will marry you,so please." He said, and I don't believe him,when he said that Lucas agreed to marry me,I think he was more like blackmailed ,and I am sure it was granny Bella.

"Ok, but you know I have to ask about this with... If the answer is no, then it will be no ." I warned them,and I knew that the answer was definitely going to be a no.

As I went to the place were my new life was going to be decided or it was going to end without starting it's first step.

I asked, should I marry him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I went to my apartment with a serious face and announced everyone that the answer was yes,I couldn't believe the answer was yes,why would he decide it for me,I thought the answer will always be no, but I have to do it now, what I thought I would never do it, everybody hugged me and congratulated me,I was still in shock and I couldn't believe that I was going to be married, that to an arrange marriage with Lucas Knight,why Lucas and not somebody else.

"Well you both will get married in 10 days,we have actually fixed the date." My mumma said , wait I mean this time they didn't really care for his decision and my decision did they? Wow!

"Ok I will just rest for a while in my room." I said and went to my room and called Luke.

Hey tesoro, what happened anything important,and did you like the suprise.he asked me,so even he knew about it.

Why didn't you say that I was going to marry Lucas ?I asked him really offended and hurt.

Wait what are you trying to say tesoro and what marriage? He asked me panicking and in an unknown urgency.

Well he said yes,so I said yes to the marriage and now me and Lucas are getting married in 10 days.i said to him, dejectedly.

What ?   I ,,,ah ,,,oh,,,, are you ok? He asked me hesitantly,was I okay.

I will be, this was his decision and mine too. I said to him and said bye to him ,and didn't even listened his reply and cut the call,I was going to marry, tears started to form in my eyes,so I went to washroom and showered and changed into my pajama set and slept, while thinking that in 10 days I had to try to be with someone else, someone who was going to be my husband, but he could never be the one...I...

I slept while thinking about my future husband and my new life.

__________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:- HEY! EVERYONE I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER,AND PLEASE DO READ, VOTE AND COMMENT ON IT GUYS AND SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMATICAL OR SPELLING MISTAKES . WELL NEXT CHAPTER WILL ONCE AGAIN HAVE SANVI'S POV. SO BYE GUYS, HAVE A GREAT DAY.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 14.2K 43
• 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒹𝒶𝓎𝒹𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃ℊ • ᵃ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵈᵃᶻᵉᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜᵒⁿᶠᵘˢᵉᵈ ᵇᵘᵗ ᵒᵖᵉʳᵃᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ ᵇʸ ᵇᵉˡⁱᵉᵛⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ. A series of short stories bringing b...
842K 70.1K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
7.5K 500 124
Texts from characters from bbc Sherlock. Including: - Mystrade - Johnlock - Mycroft and Sherlock (not a ship) - Rosie and family
529K 7.9K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...