I've Just Seen A Face 💕Paul...

De groovy-lennon

Just when Paul thought he had it all in life, young Victoria Taylor comes to prove him wrong. Paul is forced... Mais

Victoria
Chapter 1 "Following a dream"
Chapter 2 "New York"
Chapter 3 "I like you, Paul"
Chapter 4 "Stop"
Chapter 5 "Double surprise"
Chapter 6 "Virgin"
Chapter 7 "The first one"
Chapter 8 "I think I'm in love"
Chapter 9 "Following you"
Chapter 10 "I moan your name"
Chapter 11 " I love you, Victoria"
Chapter 12 "I choose her"
Chapter 13 "A trap"
Chapter 14 "True love"
Chapter 15 "Our new home"
Chapter 16 "Bathtub confessions"
Chapter 17 "Adoption?"
Chapter 18 "I fucked my little sister"
Chapter 19 "I've got a crush on Vicky too"
Chapter 20 "Prisoner of love"
Chapter 21 "They're all gone"
Chapter 22 "Beatle kidnap"
Chapter 23 "The night before"
Chapter 24 "You're going to lose that girl?"
Chapter 25 "Paul"
Chapter 26 "On John's bed"
Chapter 27 "Finally"
Chapter 28 "John's girl"
Chapter 29 "Three no-way"
Chapter 30 "John in the middle"
Chapter 31 "A taste of Paul"
Chapter 32 "Only you"
Chapter 33 "The world is treating me bad"
Chapter 34 "You Really Got a Hold On Me"
Chapter 36 "Mummy's favorite Beatle"
Chapter 37 "She's back"
Chapter 38 "It's her only"
Chapter 39 "Michelle Ma Belle"
Chapter 40 "Babysitters"
Chapter 41 "Breastfeeding"
Chapter 42 "No Other Love Will Ever Do"
Chapter 43 "Three of us"
Chapter 44 "Let the world know"
Chapter 45 "It's the girls"
Chapter 46 "We love you, Paul"
Chapter 47 "The girl in the alley"
Chapter 48 "Wife"
Chapter 49 "Forever"
Final Chapter "The Perfect Ending"

Chapter 35 "Ex-Girlfriend"

104 7 0
De groovy-lennon

Victoria's POV

Why on earth did I have to lay eyes on Paul? Why him and not George? George has always been my favorite Beatle after all. He's sweet, fun, and caring. Well, Paul was those things too when we met... but one thing I know for sure is George wouldn't do what Paul did.

George asks me out, and the first thing I do is think of Paul. What is wrong with me?

"Well...George, I..."

In other situations, or let's say months ago before I met Paul, I would have said yes immediately to George's proposal, but now it's different. I'm still broken hearted, and it's still too soon to jump into another relationship again, but in the other hand... that would somehow make Paul very uncomfortable. I wouldn't want to use George as a revenge, but I know I'd be safe with him. I rather give him a chance to get to know each other more, and we'll see. I always had a crush on him. He is very handsome. It won't be hard at all to give him a chance.

"I'd love to go out with you sometime" I smiled.

"Really?" He smiled excitedly. Who knew? I would have never imagined George had a thing for me.

"Yeah of course!"

"I'm glad you're open to it. I know maybe it's not right to do this because Paul is my mate, but you saw how distant he was today. I honestly don't think he will care"

We'll see.

"I'm free to go out with whoever I want" I shrugged.

"Yes, you are, and he is too. It's Paul"

Unfortunately.

"He is...?" I suppose it makes sense, but I hate the idea. So I try not to think of that.

"Yeah. He should be seeing someone new by now" He said not noticing I was upset when I asked.

I hope I won't see him with someone else; it will hurt me.

"Ohh"

"You deserve good things, Vicky" He grabbed my hand. "You and your baby" He smiled.

I don't know what is going to happen now, but we are safe. George makes me feel safe.

The next day George picked me up for work very early. A long day was awaiting. The Beatles had a busy schedule, so hopefully I wouldn't need to speak to Paul that much. I fucking hated the tension as George and I walked in.

"Morning everyone" George smiled as he headed to his dressing room.

"Hi, Vicky. They called us very early today, huh?" Ringo greeted as he approached me, and gave me a cup of coffe.

"Hi, Victoria"

Ugh.

THAT is what I meant.

"Hi, Paul" I did my best to not show any expression on my face just like he did. Actually I don't know how his was. It wasn't really a straight face. It was a bit more like a random stranger saying hi thing. But the fact that he actually approached me to say hi was creepy. Maybe that will later change after he finds out George and I will go out. I can't believe we're an ex-couple. He looked gorgeous by the way.

Fucking awkward silence before John broke it with a joke.

"Vicky, you look beautiful today. You've got everybody's eyes on 'ya" John winked.

Maybe not a very appropriate joke after all.

After that awkward meeting, the director started giving us instructions for the day. It was totally the opposite of how I thought it would be. I literally had to be near Paul all the time. Who knew I had to shave his fucking beautiful face as he re-read his script last minute?

"Okay, don't move. I am going to do a quick shave" I said while standing in front of him with my razor ready.

He nodded, and closed his eyes as I was about to grab his chin. I don't know why he did that, but it was good for me because that way I wouldn't have to meet with his eyes. It took me just a few minutes.

"You can open your eyes now" I said quietly before I started putting my stuff back in my little box ready to continue with the other three.

"Victoria?"

Victoria. Not Vicky. That is progress, McCartney.

"Yes?" I turned to look at him.

"You gave me Ringo's outfit. It's a size smaller" He said looking at me as he held the clothes I had just given him moments ago.

How come it's not working? On my very first day here he looked tired, and as if he was somehow depressed, and now he's sticking to staying professional with me? As if we never were together? I wanted it that way, but I also wanted to make him feel bad every second he'd see me. He didn't look sad at all.

"Oh. Sorry. I'll be right back with your clothes" I said before I grabbed the clothes, and left the room quickly. I bumped into George in the hall.

"Why the hurry, princess?" He laughed as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I was a little shy. I hadn't be held like that in a while. I felt myself blushing a lot. A LOT. I looked down embarrassed.

"I'm a terrible dressing assistant" I giggled still looking down.

"No, you're not" He chuckled before he tilted my face by the chin, and planted a little kiss on my lips.

We both giggled as we both crashed our lips together one more time for a delicate longer kiss. I couldn't believe how thick and sweet his lips were!

When we pulled away, we laughed. We were just being silly like two kids who like each other, and it felt nice.

"Okay, Mr. kisses, I'll go back to wor-"

I saw his reflection on the huge mirror at the end of the hall...Paul stood leaning against the door. Smoking a cigarette while he had just finished watching George and I's scene.

...Oh my... I don't know how to feel about it. Adrenaline runs through my veins. First step just occurred. Now what? Well it's done, and I can't feel bad because I liked George's kiss. I just happen to wonder, what is going on through his head right now...?

Paul's POV.

I was so busy being an arsehole; I didn't know how to react when Vicky appeared out of the blue. I was so confused about how she was here in the set mainly because I know it had something to do with Brian, and he didn't tell me anything. I was a bit mad about that, but a little relieved as well that she was okay, and also happy to see her. Brian then told me she had been staying with him, and helped her to get the job. Honestly I am proud of her. She made very clear that she doesn't even like me, but she can't stop loving me from one day to another, right? If she's hurt it's because she loves me, and she is disappointed because she thinks I cheated. She can't hate me. One of the many reasons I was depressed about her leaving is because I was sure she hated me now, but every time I remember how she used to say she loved me, I can't convince myself that she hates me. I get it. She does her best to move on by working around me, but something tells me that in order to respect her, I must stay distant too. After all I am a bitter person anyway. So from now on, my dear Vicky it's the past, now she's just... Victoria.

It's so weird. All those things she used to do for me with love, now she does them because it's her job. She brings me food, organizes my outfits, does my makeup, hair, and keeps my dressing room clean. She even helped me shave my face for fuck's sake! I barely exchanged words with her.

I felt a relief when she left the dressing room. I needed some time alone, and her presence made me feel very anxious. It was so stressful to pretend we didn't use to be together, so I needed a smoke immediately. I headed to the hall as I lighted my cigarette, and then I realized what it felt like to be in her shoes the night she saw me with Sophie. She and George kissed right in my pathetic face... this... it hurts because it's no accident. She kissed him too. She enjoyed it. She seems to like him... how blind I was. Since when does George like her? I thought we were mates. I pretended I didn't see anything, and minded my own business with my smoke. In fact, I was mad, jealous, and hurt. How I wanted to cry... She must have seen me while I was looking away, so she excused herself quickly saying she was in a rush with work, and left George there alone. He walked over me; he looked worried

"Paul, you saw...? Huh..."

"Yes, and I know what you're thinking. I do feel betrayed. But it's impossible not to like her..." I kept my eyes focused on the cigarette on my fingers. "It's not an excuse though, but I want to ask, is this because I've been an arsehole to everybody lately? Including you" Just then I looked at him in the eyes, but that gave him anxiety, so he looked away.

"No..." He said quietly. "I had a thing for her before ever since you brought her to the studio for the first time. I'm sorry" I know George too well. I know he was being sincere about that, but I was mad he didn't tell me about it, and the fact that he was after her. "I thought since you and Sophie, well-"

"What?!" I felt my eyes turning red like the evil.

"Oh well, you always cheated on Jasmine and-"

"IT was different with Victoria!" I hadn't realized I had raised my voice a little. "I didn't cheat" I said looking away again.

"I believe in what she said..." He sighed. "I'm a fool for her. I choose to believe in everything she says" He mumbled.

So he really loves her, huh? Fuck.

"Well I'm not seeing Sophie" I rolled my eyes. "You know she left"

"One night was enough" He said sarcastically.

"I know what happened. I will never accept something that never happened, but that is not the thing anymore. Victoria and I aren't together simply because she chose to break up with me, and nothing is changing that. Otherwise you wouldn't even have a chance with her" Yes, I said it. Like the arsehole I am, but hey, who's the one ready to fuck my ex-girlfriend anyway?

"And yet she said yes when I asked her out... that is the reality, Paul" He said coldly before he turned around and left.

I am sick of this shit! I should move on soon then. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.2K 120 24
**mature language** BEFORE/ EARLY BEATLES Sherelle aka Cherry has been best friends with John Lennon, whom shes developing feelings for. The teens go...
3.9K 230 17
What if Paul left before The Beatles were even The Beatles? It's a modern AU where Paul's mother dies giving birth to Mike and Jim blames Mike for he...
112K 3K 85
Spinoff of Illegal Love (but I guess it could be read on its own) with one shots from the Beatles' daily lives together. Mclennon and Starrison. CONT...
10.4K 95 47
Some nice little stories for you all.///Peace and love 🫶🏻☮️💖 Ellie <3